Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

9 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Clicking that link leads to a blank page. Checking the link closer causes 'Access Denied.' Try again.

oh shit, where can i share then?

8 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Access denied. If it's less then... I'm going to say around 3 Gigs, then put it in a .zip or .rar file and embed it in a comment here. If over, maybe try mega?

Mega 

A small patch for Lustiest Lair v4.0, update all the untouched camping skills (all camping skills of flagellant, shieldbreaker and a single skill of musketeer). The optional kinky version will change the name of musketeer and shieldbreaker). Just put above the LL mod.

Note: It might be buggy, especially for the flagellant (actually it is bugged with flagellant even without the patch).

Pink Bubble LL Patch - Kinky.zip Pink Bubble LL Patch.zip

Check your calendars... and if your calendar has this on it, I have questions for you, because it's surprise gift time.

A link existed here

That's Anaertailin's upcoming Doll Knight class ported onto the Shieldbreaker, with two sets of five color alts included and some altered sprites over the source material and the XCF files made in the process.

IMPORTANT: As this is based on unreleased patreon content, the link will only work for a limited time. As it's only borrowing assets and not all of them at that, it'll be two days instead of the traditional one.

On 4/3/2021 at 12:05 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

Check your calendars... and if your calendar has this on it, I have questions for you, because it's surprise gift time.

Damn those are amazing. Kinda wanna put them in but would probably fuck all my other shieldbreaker skins since it has its own skeleton, gonna have to wait till the class releases to avoid that. But awesome job none-the-less.

What's diff on the special edits?

4 hours ago, DonFrosty said:

What's diff on the special edits?

The Special Edits contain each skin type lettered A-F so if you want one and not the other, you can simply deploy them.

There's also the XCF files, so you can make your own colors if you'd prefer something different.

Finally, that blank shieldbreaker_ folder isn't actually blank.

54 minutes ago, noratheexplora said:

i get some kind of bone index error with my new custom class and then it crashes,anyone know of this error and how to fix it?

i can be contacted on discord as well as here 

discord tag: NoraTheExplora#5877

...Misspelling in the Atlas? In the Skeleton? Maybe the order of parts in the Skeleton and Atlas need to be the same?