Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

16 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

XelswordArt has just uploaded colour variations of his lovely Jester mod!
Can we all take a moment to appreciate how cute they look?

Jester colour variations by Xelsword.png

cant wait for this to come out. i don't have a lot of good jester skins so this one iv been looking forward to

22 hours ago, DaGwann said:

You can really name the backgrounds whatever you want as long as you keep the "cove.corridor_wall.", "cove.room_wall." etc. and the game will pick at random for doors, hallways and rooms.

For example, I'm editing some new backgrounds, naming them "[dungeon].corridor_wall.nsfw01" and so on, and they appear just like the rest. For rooms, I guess the naming is to tell them apart easily inside the folder. If you have multiple versions of the same room background, you can number them however you like. The game will choose at random for every room of the dungeon, doesn't matter if you name them "cove.room_wall.city01", "cove.room_wall.city1", "cove.room_wall.cityA", "cove.room_wall.editedcity", "cove.room_wall.test123" etc. Just remember to keep the "cove.room_wall." intact.

The only place this rule doesn't seem to apply is for the "[dungeon].endhall.01", and "[dungeon].entrance_room_wall", where the game will always load the files named exactly like that. But maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Thank you SO much for the reply and clarity of the answer :) Really appreciate it friend!

2 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

I know!
And Jester looks like the best work put out by Xelsword so far!
Just look how adorable she is~ ❤️

cutie.png

Jeez she looks so adorable!

I'm really happy we have an artist going out of their way to make such elaborate class reskin mods. 

10 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

I know!
And Jester looks like the best work put out by Xelsword so far!
Just look how adorable she is~ ❤️

cutie.png

I like more busty girls. Vestal mmm..

On 4/8/2021 at 9:02 AM, SparklySnuggly said:

XelswordArt has just uploaded colour variations of his lovely Jester mod!
Can we all take a moment to appreciate how cute they look?

Jester colour variations by Xelsword.png

Shame that the og color schemes relied so heavily on purple, could use more variations in color for this class.  Still hella cute, tho.

2 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

For the Plague Doctor, on this skin (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1662042593&searchtext=plague+doctor) how difficult would it be to add her mask over to this skin (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1541268940&searchtext=plague+doctor)? Or would it be easier to attempt to remove the scars? (and the blood but the blood is optional to me.).

Pasting the mask on top of the clean skin would be an actual cakewalk, and far easier then layering the skins and erasing the scars.

Are you good to do that yourself, or do you want me to?

32 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Pasting the mask on top of the clean skin would be an actual cakewalk, and far easier then layering the skins and erasing the scars.

Are you good to do that yourself, or do you want me to?

If you don't mind that would be nice, I'm still learning on how to edit skins and I am not very good at it yet. I already tried doing it myself but for some reason the mask kept changing colors and I don't know why. That, and I only know the absolute bare minimum of GIMP.

11 hours ago, HighwayDio said:

If you don't mind that would be nice, I'm still learning on how to edit skins and I am not very good at it yet. I already tried doing it myself but for some reason the mask kept changing colors and I don't know why. That, and I only know the absolute bare minimum of GIMP.

All finished.

Masked Clean Plague Doctor.rar

Simply pasted the masks onto the clean skins... and then I fixed the damage caused by some idiot editing these images with microsoft paint or something, restoring the shadows and Heroic/Afflicted effects, because I internally flagged that as an error and had plenty of energy left to expend.

Completely untested, but with such a small, simple project, any errors will either be arcane nonsense or real dumbass hours, both of which I... hope, are unlikely, but regardless, report errors should you find them.

On 4/10/2021 at 2:21 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

All finished.

Simply pasted the masks onto the clean skins... and then I fixed the damage caused by some idiot editing these images with microsoft paint or something, restoring the shadows and Heroic/Afflicted effects, because I internally flagged that as an error and had plenty of energy left to expend.

Completely untested, but with such a small, simple project, any errors will either be arcane nonsense or real dumbass hours, both of which I... hope, are unlikely, but regardless, report errors should you find them.

Thank you very much, I'm honestly grateful there's someone like you willing to help with these sorts of things, I'll let you know of any issues I find.

So alot of my monster skins and even some heroes skins are like this and i'm not sure how to fix.  Am i not supposed to replace the game files with the skin files to it work or what? Thats how i did before and it used to work, but with these it wont work. image.png.75b86a7c88e3bfbff0409601eac29f31.png

2 hours ago, Cyboroso said:

So alot of my monster skins and even some heroes skins are like this and i'm not sure how to fix.  Am i not supposed to replace the game files with the skin files to it work or what? Thats how i did before and it used to work, but with these it wont work. 

That's a Skeleton error. Either the skins you are trying to use have a custom skeleton that you didn't install, or you were using one that did before switching to a vanilla-skeletoned skin without reverting said files.

Here, use this to revert to vanilla on the Cultists and THEN overwrite your mod on top of them.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1092764

If you need more vanilla backups, I'm always on call. I literally have the entire damned game backed up in a completely pure state, so there is no vanilla file I cannot provide.

So there are no lewd skins for the Succubus class (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1597176026&searchtext=succubus) right? I think I know the answer to this but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Is it possible to take the Lilith Class and make it a skin for the Succubus? I assume its not possible but since their both transformation classes it could be possible by taking both of Lilith's forms and port them over Succubus forms? Or are they too different in their skill set that it wouldn't work?

I completely understand if its too much work or not possible at all, I understand its not that simple unfortunately but just a thought.

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

That's a Skeleton error. Either the skins you are trying to use have a custom skeleton that you didn't install, or you were using one that did before switching to a vanilla-skeletoned skin without reverting said files.

Here, use this to revert to vanilla on the Cultists and THEN overwrite your mod on top of them.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1092764 8.96 MB · 573 downloads

If you need more vanilla backups, I'm always on call. I literally have the entire damned game backed up in a completely pure state, so there is no vanilla file I cannot provide.

Thanks, but i tried that and it didn't work. It seems that the game reads the custom skeleton but not the sprites. I even tried removing the original vanilla file and just replacing it with the mod and it didn't work. I'm trying to get Anaertailin cultist brawler and witch to work btw.

8 minutes ago, Cyboroso said:

Thanks, but i tried that and it didn't work. It seems that the game reads the custom skeleton but not the sprites. I even tried removing the original vanilla file and just replacing it with the mod and it didn't work. I'm trying to get Anaertailin cultist brawler and witch to work btw.

Hmm... There must be something we're missing. Like... a mod conflict, maybe? One of your other mods is enforcing the vanilla sprites and is overriding Anaertailin's?

...Start up a fresh save with no mods enabled. When you encounter cultists in the ruins, if they're fucked up, your install is broken somehow. If not, it's a mod conflict, toggle them on one by one until they break again to identify the culprit... or search your mods folder for the name of one of the sprites to see if it exists, that works too.