Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 4/3/2021 at 10:05 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

Check your calendars... and if your calendar has this on it, I have questions for you, because it's surprise gift time.

That's Anaertailin's upcoming Doll Knight class ported onto the Shieldbreaker, with two sets of five color alts included and some altered sprites over the source material and the XCF files made in the process.

IMPORTANT: As this is based on unreleased patreon content, the link will only work for a limited time. As it's only borrowing assets and not all of them at that, it'll be two days instead of the traditional one.

Can u share it with me in pm? I reinstalled DD, lost archive. And black one skin was with glitch(big white square) on thrust attack. is it possible to fix it. I love black most of all

17 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Fucking word. Even with a controller, having spoiled myself with DMC4 earlier in life, I struggled to have fun after Phantom because the combat had gotten repetitive. Thinking of switching to chronological order, going 3, 1, 4, 5.

...Two? There is no two. Do not speak these lies.

Regardless, DMC 1 is one of these prototype games that hasn't aged well due to its successors taking what it does and sanding off all the edges.

She's really good at throwing marks around for Bounty Hunters and other characters who like them. Characters who can force others to guard them like her, as she doesn't strictly have to leave ethereal mode if she doesn't want to.

...I dunno, I stopped using her too, for much the same reason.

1- I started with DmC (Forgive me father for I have sinned tho I did like the game namely the combat and music) and since I have dmc from 1 to 5 I wanted playthe games according to the lore so now I have set foot on this road and when I get a new pc... Oh boy oh boy am I going to play dmc 5 with this bad girl https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-GeForce-i7-10875H-Keyboard-G732LWS-DS76/dp/B0876LP52P I will turn up the volume to max with the highest settings graphics settings on (hopefuly I don't get fucking 20 fps) and abuse the keyboard (plus mouse) like there is no tomorrow. Also here is something from the depths of hell 

2- well, seems like it is better to just take other heroes I guess.

20 hours ago, RUVEL said:

And also can somebody explain to me how Lilith is played her damage is almost none existing even with mods that lets me stack 5-6 trinkets

i think my lilith mod and your mod are not same. I download lilith class mod in steam workshop. If  the mod is different, what i discribed would be useless, i use the lilith with free to change position 2-3 and have bleeding skill (like a jester!).because use wine of the arrogance of lilith first posture. That skill is maintained until the end of the expedition! And it is superimposed. This can increase the damage of lilith by 50 or more. trinket recommend crimscort 'the tome of strahd' and 'hourglass of lifespark'. Crimscort trinket is Killing one will bleed all. and hourglass is Increases the chance of bleeding by 300%. maybe if your mod and my mod is different, send me your mod please.

p.s it is use google trans i think it can be hard to understand. and i want to show you for image, but i dont know how can upload the image easy to see.

Lilith is op af with her heal trinket, couple it with her damage/bleed one and you have a healer, stress healer, mark support, dps, and dot at same time, her heal trinket also has a chance to refresh her single use skills. Ideal is to find a way to shuffle her between position 2 and 3 and attack, only use guard if a char is on death's door and you want to save it. She is especially strong on longer dungeons, can cause bleed on skeletons, easy mark, and can deal 40 crit aoe. I actually tried to find her expedition buff and tone it down to battle duration, but couldn't find it.

Hey! Recently, Dan _ shared this amazing Omen Seeker topless skin, and I realized that, actually, there are little to no nsfw skins for this class except Dan's.

The Omen Seeker is one of the characters with the most R34 btw (even if its a mod), that's why I found it wierd. So I launched Photoshop and started cutting, pasting and wasting my time to fix this non-issue. And now, I give to you, 27 new Omen Seeker skins.

Basically, I took the breasts from the topless version and put them on Dan's Retex skins edits. I also used those new sprites to edit the Omen Seeker Palette Expansion skins. Finally, I merged this nsfw edits with the original Omen Seeker face.

It's nothing original really, but at least now there's plenty more variation of nsfw skins for the Omen Seeker. Hope you like it!

If I have the time and feel like doing it, I may do something similar with Dan's Harlot, Dragon Mistress and Duchess skins.

Banner.thumb.png.815bf10b4b07b0c1fe6e7cbcbfa24e48.png

NSFW Omen Seeker Skins (Nip slip & Topless).rar

1 hour ago, DaGwann said:

Hey! Recently, Dan _ shared this amazing Omen Seeker topless skin, and I realized that, actually, there are little to no nsfw skins for this class except Dan's.

The Omen Seeker is one of the characters with most R34 btw (even if its a mod), that's why I found it wierd. So I launched Photoshop and started cutting, pasting and wasting my time to fix this non-issue. And now, I give to you, 27 new Omen Seeker skins.

Basically, I took the breasts from the topless version and put them on Dan's Retex skins edits. I also used those new sprites to edit the Omen Seeker Palette Expansion skins. Finally, I merged this nsfw edits with the original Omen Seeker face.

It's nothing original really, but at least now there's plenty more variation of nsfw skins for the Omen Seeker. Hope you like it!

If I have the time and feel like doing it, I may do something similar with Dan's Harlot, Dragon Mistress and Duchess skins.

Banner.thumb.png.815bf10b4b07b0c1fe6e7cbcbfa24e48.png

NSFW Omen Seeker Skins (Nip slip & Topless).rar 194.63 MB · 24 downloads

all the guys out there will love you,i'm sure. her "assets" are popular (i'd prefer a more human size chest personally)

29 minutes ago, noratheexplora said:

all the guys out there will love you,i'm sure. her "assets" are popular (i'd prefer a more human size chest personally)

About the chest size honestly, me too haha. But apparently is part of her lore or something like that? If that's the case it's... kinda weird but I must accept it. There's a file in this topic with different bust sizes at least.

37 minutes ago, noratheexplora said:

Well, i prefer small ones, i think it has something to do with the "big ones look better with underwear, small ones look better nude" thing.

29 minutes ago, howlerleech said:

Well, i prefer small ones, i think it has something to do with the "big ones look better with underwear, small ones look better nude" thing.

I prefer small too along with normal, good edits, shame you didn't do the other one tho. Good job none the less.

On 4/19/2021 at 8:28 AM, HighwayDio said:

I prefer small too along with normal, good edits, shame you didn't do the other one tho. Good job none the less.

Thanks! I was thinking about doing that, as well as a SFW version for my normal game, but that wouldn't be as easy to do (well maybe, but it would be more tiresome than this for sure), and then I read that the game acknowledges her extreme chest size on her armor description, journal pages and somewhere else so... Not that I'm complaining tho, at least for my NSFW game hahaha.

On 3/10/2020 at 10:11 AM, Deathlome6 said:

Here are the only three omen seeker "sizes" that were ever made as far as I'm aware. Skin C is the bustier one.

The different chest size skins are available in this topic. Anybody interested enough is welcome to edit those, resize my edits, do their own or whatever. The more the merrier!

5 hours ago, DaGwann said:

Thanks! I was thinking about doing that, as well as a SFW version for my normal game, but that wouldn't be as easy to do (well maybe, but it would be more tiresome than this for sure), and then I read that the game acknowledges her extreme chest size on her armor description, journal pages and somewhere else so... Not that I'm complaining tho, at least for my NSFW game hahaha.

Just realized I forgot to quote you, my bad I was tired lol. Yeah lore wise its hard to ignore when its right there but considering the chest size of all the other hero's, she has a bigger chest then them in those three skins with a reduced sized. To me, its still lore friendly. More variety should always be welcome, thank you again for the edits.

still adding friends and modders to discord,everyone is welcome to add me and will get our team gift basket.

i focus on furry stuff,but all styles are welcome,and the most needed modder skills are spine/dragonbones.

so if you love furry stuff,nsfw stuff,interesting edits,making mods or just chatting,add me on discord!

my discord tag:  NoraTheExplora#5877

17 minutes ago, ceazlyna said:

I am collecting Niur mods again as I lost all my files. If you have NSFW Town skins and NSFW NİUR mod for all characters, can you please contact me?

Here's some of Niur's stuff. NPCs, Monsters and Class skins. Not everything though. Make sure you toss some monies in Niur's direction when your wallet can afford it. We need to support our amazing mod makers.

1957625042_NiurArtworksClassNPCMods.7z