Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

39 minutes ago, GhostKing1337 said:

Do you have an alternate file to download? Mega doesn't give me enough free space to download it.

If you download through mega it'll download over time. Usually it allows one 3-5gb download every 5 hrs depending on what they have available. You can down load the first bit of it and just let it sit in the background before letting it download the rest a few hours later.

3 hours ago, DonFrosty said:

If you download through mega it'll download over time. Usually it allows one 3-5gb download every 5 hrs depending on what they have available. You can down load the first bit of it and just let it sit in the background before letting it download the rest a few hours later.

Sadly that doesn't work it just never allows me to resume the download it cancels it and starts a new one. I need some other file type to download.

31 minutes ago, noratheexplora said:

working on a class mod,and it crashes when iopen the character sheet...any ideas what can cause that?

also,friends welcome to join the furry fun! just add me on discord as NoraTheExplora#5877

(friends welcome even if they have no clue about above issue)

Are you running the Debug output, and paying attention to what's being said?

Is there shit missing, like icons or portraits or other obvious stuff?

Can I look at the goddamn mod instead of guessing wildly?

On 3/28/2021 at 10:22 AM, GhostKing1337 said:

Do you have an alternate file to download? Mega doesn't give me enough free space to download it.

I don't have an alt file... So I made one.

https://mega.nz/file/3jhkRaYI#kQFxLiZ5omMukA60SgpLKh7ok2y3UrMN561lefrsJAo

I cut two thirds of the skins, consisting of the vanilla recolors and most SFW skins.

I then proceeded to add a couple of Nuir skins that had been released after this pack, my Nuir Bounty Hunter recolors made for the port of such, and six additional Plague Doctor skins made from Jefuty's PSDs.

It comes out to 2.6 GB, which is a far easier size to swallow.

15 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I don't have an alt file... So I made one.

https://mega.nz/file/HuxBGSzA#kQFxLiZ5omMukA60SgpLKh7ok2y3UrMN561lefrsJAo

I cut two thirds of the skins, consisting of the vanilla recolors and most SFW skins.

I then proceeded to add a couple of Nuir skins that had been released after this pack, my Nuir Bounty Hunter recolors made for the port of such, and six additional Plague Doctor skins made from Jefuty's PSDs.

It comes out to 2.6 GB, which is a far easier size to swallow.

Thank you very much!

So got the weirdest thing happening this morning. Some mods on Steam Workshop, are not showing up in my mod list anymore even though I am still subscribed to them. Normally, wouldn't give a damn and just move on, but it is now causing crashes whenever I load my main save. :/

Edit: Just checked that even though Steam says I am still subscribed, their files are completely missing from 262060... Wtf Steam. Stop breaking shit for a moment will ya. Removed one mod and resubbed to it and all of a sudden a bunch showed up again.... Pretty sure that was a Steam fucking something up again.

Edit 2: swear to whatever unholy god that lies deep in the Darkest of Dungeons if it fucked up the edits I did....

Edit 3: RIP MY FUCKING MOD ORDER..... jesus fucking christ, it wasn't just a few mods but like half my mod list was missing.

Edit 4: screw it, changing it up and inserting most of the mods into the main files after backing it up to avoid this kind of mess again.

On 3/20/2021 at 3:33 AM, OTYOTY said:

I made some Image for fun

398003736__2021-03-20_051611.png.972dad3b56ce032c012d4c7be718789e.png

panels\icons_equip\trinket

and

1952105691__2021-03-20_051736.png.44dc812ff2fcaced8562ecddc56be5ce.png

some town image...

I want to replace all the accessories, but I'm not that enthusiastic.

inv_trinket+blood_charm.png

inv_trinket+health_stone.png

Do you have game files for this town image, or is it just a image....

21 minutes ago, duy123a said:

@Fasterflight225 Hi, are you free ? If you don't mind, can you port the Doll Knight by anaertailin to Shieldbreaker skin (if you don't have a file, I can send it for you).

I'm always free.

I don't think I have that one... It's the class mod someone had me demonstrate the Colorize tool on, yes?

I want to say it's simple... but with only a half-remembered glance at the class, I don't want to promise such.

jello perverts! i now have an edit from my team for "that skin that shall be nameless" and several other nsfw edits 

we're the team that brought you the "qipaofox nsfw edition" "the gatherer" and "axolotl snail urchin replacer" on steam

anyone looking to hang out,get info on upcoming projects and FREE skin edits can add me on discord

we can also use people that will test mods and help ready them for release (or do art,anims,modding,etc)

add me on discord as NoraTheExplora#5877

(anyone looking to join our team will get interviewed by me before being invited to our personal server)

and YES,we do mostly NSFW FURRY stuff,but other tastes are welcome