Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

1 minute ago, i lick a sink for living said:

where can i get that doll knight and if you can, please share it, thanks 

Doll knight is anaertailin's  unfinished class mod.

I replaced the texture of my MAA skin with this Dan's artwork.

It seems that Dan didn't want to share for a long time, so I didn't publish it.

You can replace it by yourself.

1 hour ago, Varuertoi said:

Which class is the unbalanced one, doll or this one?

The skin is nice but if the class is broken is pointless

Doll Knight the exclusive class of anaertailin, although it is going to create a new version; dragon duelist is a good class and i ported it there but i already deleted the download

48 minutes ago, Dan _ said:

Doll Knight the exclusive class of anaertailin, although it is going to create a new version; dragon duelist is a good class and i ported it there but i already deleted the download

I see, anaertailin art is nice but his classes are either broken or annoying to use (double/triple turn everywhere)

Can you reupload that

26 minutes ago, Varuertoi said:

I see, anaertailin art is nice but his classes are either broken or annoying to use (double/triple turn everywhere)

Can you reupload that

I have to somewhat agree there, they work well if you like slower combat because they are sufficiently strong enough but because all of their skills requires 2-3 actions per turn it ramps up battle time by a lot, that and there is always, and I mean ALWAYS a long strew of Debuff, Buffs, Stress, and etc popping up when casting any skills, some that don't even make sense because a disease backlash was never mentioned in the tooltip but still shows up resisted 100% of the time. Lilith, as much as I love her art and playstyle for a bleed god is one of the worst about having to deal with a long line of debuff, buff, etc text on every single move, and given any of her class trinkets adds even MORE!

19 hours ago, DonFrosty said:

I have to somewhat agree there, they work well if you like slower combat because they are sufficiently strong enough but because all of their skills requires 2-3 actions per turn it ramps up battle time by a lot, that and there is always, and I mean ALWAYS a long strew of Debuff, Buffs, Stress, and etc popping up when casting any skills, some that don't even make sense because a disease backlash was never mentioned in the tooltip but still shows up resisted 100% of the time. Lilith, as much as I love her art and playstyle for a bleed god is one of the worst about having to deal with a long line of debuff, buff, etc text on every single move, and given any of her class trinkets adds even MORE!

@DonFrosty I had the same issue until I discovered this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2196576503 it makes Lilith's turns go so much faster.  Still slightly longer thanks to having multiple parts, but still a big improvement.

8 hours ago, meldragora said:

@DonFrosty I had the same issue until I discovered this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2196576503 it makes Lilith's turns go so much faster.  Still slightly longer thanks to having multiple parts, but still a big improvement.

NGL, I was worried it would fuck with another mod I used to speed up combat, loot screen, and walking, but they worked perfectly together. The QOL improvement of this mod you linked is immense. Thanks for that, brother.

On 4/7/2021 at 8:12 PM, EmulatorKing said:

was using the femthrall mod and noticed it had a futanari version thats unfinished, i dont know how to mod at all so if anyone who knows is interested in finishing it seems like it only need the textures :3  

you don't need to know how to mod you can literally take anything and put instead of those black squares since the animations and everything is already in place so if you know how to draw or know somebody who can you can just photoshop a penis.

Also if you don't want her to have her helmet on while idle, walking or in combat you can just erase the helmet from the sprites.

Hey, had a couple background mods where I would like to use more than one image alternating.

I know for some backgrounds like "cove.corridor_wall.01" they have variations that appear and are numbered in that way.
But what I do not know is: For the other key named backgrounds, can they even have variations that show up? If so how are they intended to be numbered?
For example, the base "cove.room_wall.city" has no numbering. Does adding numbering allow for variations to appear like the others?

If numbering can be used that way, is it done like this: "cove.room_wall.city01" or "cove.room_wall.city1" etc. 
I ask as I have seen a mod that had them numbered differently but was not sure if those key rooms even have code that lets them randomly vary.

1 hour ago, DaGwann said:

The only place this rule doesn't seem to apply is for the "[dungeon].endhall.01", and "[dungeon].entrance_room_wall", where the game will always load the files named exactly like that. But maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Same with me but if someone knows a workaround to this I'd be very interested to know.

16 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

XelswordArt has just uploaded colour variations of his lovely Jester mod!
Can we all take a moment to appreciate how cute they look?

Jester colour variations by Xelsword.png

cant wait for this to come out. i don't have a lot of good jester skins so this one iv been looking forward to

22 hours ago, DaGwann said:

You can really name the backgrounds whatever you want as long as you keep the "cove.corridor_wall.", "cove.room_wall." etc. and the game will pick at random for doors, hallways and rooms.

For example, I'm editing some new backgrounds, naming them "[dungeon].corridor_wall.nsfw01" and so on, and they appear just like the rest. For rooms, I guess the naming is to tell them apart easily inside the folder. If you have multiple versions of the same room background, you can number them however you like. The game will choose at random for every room of the dungeon, doesn't matter if you name them "cove.room_wall.city01", "cove.room_wall.city1", "cove.room_wall.cityA", "cove.room_wall.editedcity", "cove.room_wall.test123" etc. Just remember to keep the "cove.room_wall." intact.

The only place this rule doesn't seem to apply is for the "[dungeon].endhall.01", and "[dungeon].entrance_room_wall", where the game will always load the files named exactly like that. But maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Thank you SO much for the reply and clarity of the answer :) Really appreciate it friend!