Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The skeleton and atlas are fine, the problem is the pngs for her walk, idle, and combat sprites. They've been shuffled around for some reason.

Gimme five to fix this.

-Update: All right, it's more goddamn complicated then I thought. The OG Exaelus got updated recently, like two weeks ago, reshuffling their animated sprites because ??? which caused this skin to break.

I was able to track down a pre-update version, but it's not going to be that simple. This skin doesn't FIT the new .Atlas.

Worse, I can't just give you the old files and tell you to rollback because you said there are other skins that were updated.

...But those new skins can definitely be slotted into place for the old .atlas no problem... So here's the plan.

It's no use, take this: Seer Rollback.rar It's the old Seer skins, .anim and .fx folders. Slannesh's skin will work with these, but newer skins that update will break.

Send me THOSE, and I'll... What's the opposite of retrofit? ...Rollback them to their pre-patch state so they can be used.

If installed through steam, Beware Updates, so I recommend you install this one manually going forward.

You're awesome I will do this once I'm off work in the morn. Thanks again I will do it manually with the rolledback seer. I wonder is there a way to prevent these updates that come out or just deal with it when it happens. 

6 minutes ago, darkalex1028 said:

You're awesome I will do this once I'm off work in the morn. Thanks again I will do it manually with the rolledback seer. I wonder is there a way to prevent these updates that come out or just deal with it when it happens. 

Install the mod manually. Take it from the steamapps/workshop/content/262060 folder and move it to DarkestDungeons/mods. It works exactly the same, except Steam won't auto-update it.

Keep in mind that unless you then unsubscribe from the mod, Steam will redownload it and you'll end up with two identical mods in your modlist, so... Watch out for that.

18 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Sixth progress report on Xelsword's Jester.
Next he'll be working on the walking, idle and combat animations.

Jester Progress Report 6.png

you know, i thought that ever since the leper replacer was released (for general users) he decided to use a new shading style since the shadows were sharper and less gradient-y on that particular replacer

but suddenly this one just goes back to the previous more blendy and gradient-y shading style. i know beggars can't be choosers, but the leper now kinda sticks out in my parties because of the different shading style

1 hour ago, DonFrosty said:

Anyone got a skin mod for: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1418253650&searchtext=dryad ?

One my my favorite healers to bring along but after heavily modifying my game to where nearly all heroes have eyes (except helmeted). She no longer fits in with her art style.

Find someone else who fits your artstyle and is thematically similar to Dryad, then ask them ported onto her.

I recommend a set of skins replacing the alraune class, cobbled together from vanilla assets and NanaSkin work.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87075-darkest-dungeon-erotic-mods/?do=findComment&comment=2687029

If you find something that works for you, give me a yell and I'll port them over.

2 hours ago, DaGwann said:

Hey all! For a while now I've been thinking about making some new dungeon backgrounds. My main objective is to edit backgrounds from other mods like More Hallway Variations by Da Erkka (Steam Workshop) rather than the vanilla ones (I feel we already have plenty good mods with those), and give the game even more nsfw background variation (I don't want to replace vanilla or modded files). For this, I've collected monster sprites (vanilla, modded and new) and original drawings like the girls from Weald Background Replacement NSFW by Invisibruh (Nexus) and put them in other places.

I've never made a mod like this, so I have a few questions about how the game deals with dungeon backgrounds. Any help and advice would be great!

1.- Is there a background limit? For example, I currently have a total of 58 "crypts.corridor.wall" files and 38 "crypts.room_wall" files and (I think) all of them show up in game at some point. Can I go all the way to 99 corridors and rooms or even more and the game will still load them?

2.- Can there be endwall and entrance variations? As i said, I don't want to replace anything, just add to the randomness, but it seems that "[dungeon].endhall.01" and "[dungeon].entrance_room_wall" are unique and will always be loaded, even if I add something like "crypts.endhall.02" or "crypts.entrance_room_wall.01". I'm I missing something or is the game just like that?

3.- Is there any naming rules that I must know? From what I tested, as long as you keep the "[dungeon].corridor_door.", "[dungeon].corridor_wall." and [dungeon].room_wall." in the file name, it doesn't matter what comes next, it mostly serves to distinguish them from one another.

4.- Can I test my backgrounds without launching the game or in a less tiresome way? I don't mind having the game opened and going back and forth between the menu and my savefile, but if you know of any easier way that would be fantastic.

That's all for now. Any advice and ideas for making this thing would be much apreciated. I'll leave here the few backgrounds I've made for now, so you can see my approach to this mod and as a way of thanking you for the help and for the mods you're sharing in this thread. Thanks!

Cove:

Reveal hidden contents

cove.corridor_wall_99.png.a92a864a5381fd4fe89ab55797e8d2c0.png

cove.corridor_wall_98.png.33f992f4863fdee507c63dc9d0c05909.png

This are just merges of files that use the same background:

cove.room_wall_city_09.png.4eee50dff0fe57d2f8bd7c5133bb95a4.png

cove.room_wall.handtree_09.png.e2382a0324b83a8b8535ba2af1bea417.png

Ruins:

Reveal hidden contents

crypts.entrance_room_wall_99.png.85f50e1f95e32f7290bc113a6f7c69a5.png

crypts.corridor_door.basic_98.png.51afe74d335d7f1dacced76cdcb306ad.png

crypts.corridor_door.basic_99.png.1788eb822c220aa0af8a00c0e01b8348.png

crypts.corridor_wall_99.png.50ebd37f79c9d99b9063a19d021b193e.png

crypts.corridor_wall_97.png.bd05591242df07b279e34205752c2bb3.png

crypts.corridor_wall_98.png.5c9d6951c5a8c985a799d1b85043e30b.png

Warrens:

Reveal hidden contents

warrens.corridor_wall_99.png.1aa58128083ab52661d33501f8130e8b.png

warrens.corridor_wall_98.png.59f4ac07d337be5c435936a2e51d8dc4.png

Weald:

Reveal hidden contents

This was the first thing I did,. It's just a test but I find it funny for some reason

weald.corridor_wall_99.png.b91160a2d6c7da5404659d53c2906ce2.png

Another merge, like the cove's

weald.room_wall.clearing_09.png.3ebef82e81b1a18c622df2eb4c3cf106.png

I don't know how it works, but it might help,

1-> to find out if there is a limit is not just to put a high number in a background is to see if the game reads?

3-> it must have the same name as the original game.

4-> to test faster, just put that file in the folder and remove the others with the same name, the game will only generate it, but I think you will have to leave the DG every time you want to test a new one, since the game can bug since that corridor has already been created, but maybe if you put the new one with the same name in the bug, you have to test it.

6 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Find someone else who fits your artstyle and is thematically similar to Dryad, then ask them ported onto her.

I recommend a set of skins replacing the alraune class, cobbled together from vanilla assets and NanaSkin work.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87075-darkest-dungeon-erotic-mods/?do=findComment&comment=2687029

If you find something that works for you, give me a yell and I'll port them over.

Awesome, I'll take a look at it and shout you back once I get done checking through what ya linked me. May take a moment, gotta get this German Culture assignment done first. Learning a new language as an adult is a kick in the balls, learning it at college level is even more painful.

1 hour ago, uuouu said:

I don't know how it works, but it might help,

1-> to find out if there is a limit is not just to put a high number in a background is to see if the game reads?

3-> it must have the same name as the original game.

4-> to test faster, just put that file in the folder and remove the others with the same name, the game will only generate it, but I think you will have to leave the DG every time you want to test a new one, since the game can bug since that corridor has already been created, but maybe if you put the new one with the same name in the bug, you have to test it.

1.- To see if the game reads. I can have one single background with a very high number and it would read, no problem. But if there are, let's say... 150 different files for the corridor background, would the game choose at random from those 150 or would it stop at a certain point?. Like, you can have 150 corridor files but the game will only read and chose from the first 99 or something like that. I don't think that's the case, but just to make sure. I want to add more variations to the game, and if there's a limit to how many the game can handle... Well that would suck for me too XD

4.- Good idea! And after trying it out, you don't even need to leave the dungeon nor it bugs out. If the game doesn't find the original file it loaded for the corridor, it just loads another. Same for rooms!

Thanks for the help! ^^

45 minutes ago, DaGwann said:

1.- To see if the game reads. I can have one single background with a very high number and it would read, no problem. But if there are, let's say... 150 different files for the corridor background, would the game choose at random from those 150 or would it stop at a certain point?. Like, you can have 150 corridor files but the game will only read and chose from the first 99 or something like that. I don't think that's the case, but just to make sure. I want to add more variations to the game, and if there's a limit to how many the game can handle... Well that would suck for me too XD

4.- Good idea! And after trying it out, you don't even need to leave the dungeon nor it bugs out. If the game doesn't find the original file it loaded for the corridor, it just loads another. Same for rooms!

Thanks for the help! ^^

I don't know, but if you have the patience to make 150 backgrounds of a single color with a number or risk on them to see if the game has a limit, if you find it too time consuming to separate it into parts of 10 or 50 or more is to see how far the game goes.

just for a better contest in the "parts" the idea would be 10 background with the number 1, 10 background with the number 2, until going to 150 or more, the 50 would be the same thing or you can make up to 100 parts.

Through some random testing I have found that the following mods are incompatible with Lustier Lair. The load order doesn't seem to matter and if they are activated most of the custom text for LL simply doesn't display (other than character speech); the other mechanics all seem to work but the language does not (it all displays as the default). I was wondering if anyone might know how to patch/modify these mods to fix them?

Black Mage: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=847481187&searchtext=mage

Mimics: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1232771625&searchtext=mimics

Nightsister: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1672414742&searchtext=nightsister

Red Mage: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=868109272&searchtext=mage

Asking here since the actual page for the mod seems dead from what it looks like. Is Darkest Desires still a thing or is it dead in the water? I know Lustiest Lair does allot more then it but its hard to use with male characters since it changes allot of the text and dialogue.

1 hour ago, HighwayDio said:

Asking here since the actual page for the mod seems dead from what it looks like. Is Darkest Desires still a thing or is it dead in the water? I know Lustiest Lair does allot more then it but its hard to use with male characters since it changes allot of the text and dialogue.

I... think Darkest Desires won't break shit anymore? So, it can be used in theory for a halfway point between vanilla and LL?

...I think. I possess no hard data, just half-remembered conversations.

12 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I... think Darkest Desires won't break shit anymore? So, it can be used in theory for a halfway point between vanilla and LL?

...I think. I possess no hard data, just half-remembered conversations.

I don't use LL anymore, so Darkest Desires, in theory, should work? I know the game handles crashes well but from what I did read there were issues and I don't feel like having my game breaking completely on the off chance everything goes wrong.

18 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

I don't use LL anymore, so Darkest Desires, in theory, should work? I know the game handles crashes well but from what I did read there were issues and I don't feel like having my game breaking completely on the off chance everything goes wrong.

That's what I'm saying. I think Darkest Desires isn't a crash-fest anymore, making it a viable alternative to LL.

...Again, I think.

On 3/25/2021 at 9:56 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

Ok, finally found time to go through all the skin mods I found on both steam and nexus, as well as the two from the link ya sent me. The alraune reskins from the one you mentioned to me does fit best. The only other one I could think would be suitable as well is the Occultist Witch Skin by Anaertailin but with a color pallete addition of green dress, red hair, etc or something, but that is way more then just porting over. Please help me with porting the alraune skin over to the dryad class. Thanks! If you need me to do anything let me know.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

That's what I'm saying. I think Darkest Desires isn't a crash-fest anymore, making it a viable alternative to LL.

...Again, I think.

Would it be safe to assume the last patch for it is the safest to try out? The whole topic for the mod looks messy and I assume I can uninstall anytime, I hope.

On 3/26/2021 at 6:24 PM, HighwayDio said:

Would it be safe to assume the last patch for it is the safest to try out? The whole topic for the mod looks messy and I assume I can uninstall anytime, I hope.

All right, I did some digging, and as best I can tell, its current state is 'can be fixed into working order, but doesn't work out-of-the-box.'

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/89219-darkest-desires/

It does look like a gamble to try making it work... But may yet be functional.

On 3/26/2021 at 5:47 PM, DonFrosty said:

Thanks! If you need me to do anything let me know.

Roger. Be back in a sec.

I'm back.

Alraune Dryad Replacement.rar

Easy enough, but her solid-green palette and hard attachment to such left me hesitant to ply my usual color-rotating tricks on her.

Whatever. Those have always been extra credit, save that time with Lucia...

51 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Easy enough, but her solid-green palette and hard attachment to such left me hesitant to ply my usual color-rotating tricks on her.

Awesome, thank you so much! Holy crap, you even added a reminder for the Dryad steam mod folder id. That's a step above for professionalism. Much kudos to you, mate.

On 3/26/2021 at 9:33 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

Ok so got around to testing the Alraune Dryad Replacement, and her AoE heal (Plant Empathy) causes her to be a white block when casting. How do I go about fixing it? Same thing with camping sprite, a giant white block. XD

4 hours ago, DonFrosty said:

Ok so got around to testing the Alraune Dryad Replacement, and her AoE heal (Plant Empathy) causes her to be a white block when casting. How do I go about fixing it? Same thing with camping sprite, a giant white block. XD

some of her skel and atlas files are not named properly. Go into the anim folder when you first enter the mod and replace any named skel or atlas files from alraune. to dryad. will fix your problem.

5 hours ago, DonFrosty said:

...How did I screw this up. I knew I was tired, but damn...

Ok, so I forgot to rename a bunch of the Alraune's animations because... I'm stupid?

I've reuploaded the original link, a shortcut placed below...

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1138494

...But to fix it yourself, just go to the .anim file and rename the remaining Alraune moves, replacing 'Alraune' with 'Dryad' to match the others.

...If I had just renamed them all, obviously they wouldn't have been a problem. If I'd renamed none, I would've noticed during my brief testing period. It was that special, magical sweet spot that was broken, yet not broken enough for me to notice at a glance. Fuckin whoops.