Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

6 minutes ago, AlcorRadiance said:

Hey~ Patreon won't let me share explicit content to non patreons, so I've come to ask for opinions and ideas over here~

Hide contents

1.png?token-time=1617659701&token-hash=T

1.png?token-time=1617659701&token-hash=e

That is what I posted, I asked if it is too dark, not dark enough, of it is just fine as it is.... So if anyone over here wishes to share opinions, I'll be reading; feel free to PM me if you don't want to share it where everyone can see~ ideas are welcome too, but this one isn't in production yet, so may take a while to be selected in a poll.

First off, I don't play the game (at least not yet), just so that's out there.  Also, I think you'll find the majority of folks here aren't too shy about comments.  Well, the ones who post anyways, though certainly there'll be exceptions.  ;)

Being these are pretty early sketches, it's hard to see *exactly* where you're going with it, but I can say I like the style and artwork from what I see.  As for how dark it is, well.. that's pretty subjective.  I know some people for example who love tentacles, but can't begin to glance at bondage, so it depends largely who you ask, though personally I don't see anything overly dark there.  May or may not have a different opinion as the concept is refined though.

10 minutes ago, AlcorRadiance said:

Hey~ Patreon won't let me share explicit content to non patreons, so I've come to ask for opinions and ideas over here~

Hide contents

That is what I posted, I asked if it is too dark, not dark enough, of it is just fine as it is.... So if anyone over here wishes to share opinions, I'll be reading; feel free to PM me if you don't want to share it where everyone can see~ ideas are welcome too, but this one isn't in production yet, so may take a while to be selected in a poll.

Is that the Inchoate flesh boss? Damn! Looks very promising.

I am a little torn. Obviously lore-wise the flesh is supposed to be abominable, and grotesque beyond belief. But if we're gonna slap tiddies on it then I am finding it hard to say you should make it darker and more horrible looking. I like what it looks like now, I really do. I just can't make up my mind if I want it to be sexier or more disgusting.

48 minutes ago, AlcorRadiance said:

Reveal hidden contents

It looks good to me for the most part but I would lose the chains on the second one. Considering its a shapeshifting mass of flesh having it wear anything just doesn't seem to fit, at least for the NSFW version. Also Since all the warrens creatures are supposed to be made mostly from pigs I would add a few pig like features to them such as more prominent snouts or pig ears.

Oh and while I have the opportunity I just want to say, I love you work. It's a lot of good stuff.

2 hours ago, AlcorRadiance said:

Hide contents

I would recommend giving the first girl from the left a drill shaped but that not might bot look good idk.

11 hours ago, AlcorRadiance said:

Reveal hidden contents

Be aware: In the main DarkestDungeon/fx folder, there's a folder called 'formless_mutate,' which contains the transformation animation for the Flesh.

Failing to edit this is the likely cause of the game-breaking glitch that killed Anaertailin's attempt at replacing the boss.

14 minutes ago, HeyItsMeLUL said:

Does anyone have anime/nude mods for marvin seo's lamia class? like this one?

https://www.reddit.com/r/darkestdungeon/comments/h0iw2g/does_anyone_know_where_i_can_find_this_skin_mod/

Ok, so there's that anime redraw mod, a download link by Sodacan which I found all the way back on page 27...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IZLrEuqLQHl_vZM0NbSO0UVIqqHJDpXC

There's also three lewd Lamia images, one Camp and two Allure, that I found on goddamn Paheal of all places. They're only for the red-haired, blue-robed color alt, and can be annoying to port to other palettes... but not impossible.

Links to the three images placed below.

https://holly.paheal.net/_images/c422a27b1d9da6c4d8d5569ed142b398/3018868 - Darkest_Dungeon Lamia.png

https://lotus.paheal.net/_images/154897da8e1aecc39c2bf4f8ad1844b5/3018869 - Darkest_Dungeon Lamia.png

https://peach.paheal.net/_images/c9845e0250917e9968c12ff912fb7553/3018870 - Darkest_Dungeon Lamia.png

23 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Did you delete Modfiles.txt? It can be found in the mod's first folder, next to the preview image and mod data.

Be careful! If the mod updates, Steam will quietly put it back like the sneaky bitch it is.

Do you have a Lilith yellow hair nude version for Jester, since the files before all are SFW version.

On 3/20/2021 at 10:30 PM, noratheexplora said:

furry mod team (we made qipaofox nsfw edition,the gatherer and axolotl snail urchin replacer) looking for a moddder.

we need someone familiar with trinkets and related files (especially the buffs.json)

our teams exclusive skin edit bundle is yours for the help

send me a friend invite on discord to chat

discord tag:  NoraTheExplora#5877

Still trying to figure out why the qipaofox shows this on skills

image.png.0fe9b23750f0c92de1aa5b2e1196bd95.png
Any idea?

23 hours ago, AlcorRadiance said:

Reveal hidden contents

i liked it like this. since you accept ideas you could do as if each part of their body were of different bodies, so it would fit better into the "story" without having to change much of the original, can make a version futa that way.

images in case you can't understand what I wanted to say like my bad English

Spoiler

b.thumb.jpg.a3a51090ee78579f53d5ce595b3e2c9b.jpga.jpg.0577ece34436652e93811864a08e7cab.jpg

23 hours ago, AlcorRadiance said:

Hide contents

I like how you connect each girl with the original boss elements, which also corresponds to a specific fetish. The formless melee is both toothy for her bite/bleed attacks but is also the largest of the types and so is the bustiest/thiccest, and her facial features say she is hungry and about to eat the party, so we got vore covered too. The formless guard is boney so you made the girl literally "bone thin"/flat chested, and she looks pissed, like she is about to smack a vestal. (I am guessing the wrapped chains are a reference to how this type has the highest PROT, but shown in a way that doesn't cover up the merchandise.) The formless weak is made to look fearful/shy and her body language is trying to move away from the party, which is perfect for the weakest of the forms. The formless ranged looks great and has the tentacle from the original art, but if I had a single complaint about this rough sketch it is that I can't tell what sets the fourth and final form apart from the other three, she is the least distinct. For me it is hard to tell from this sketch what her expression/pose is trying to convey, as opposed to the others which I can tell at a glance.
Good luck with the replacement, if you go through with it. What you have here looks great, but I imagine it would be difficult to implement with just a skin swap, so you would have to go into making a new skeleton (especially if you add new animation elements like blinking).

Xelsword's stuff is always amazing. Totally going to use his Jester replacer too, the default walking animations for Jester suck, install a titty mod and you get the hunchback of notre dame with babs.

On an unrelated topic: has anyone edited the sound levels from Anaertailin's class mods or know why they all try to blow out my speakers whenever I use them?

6 minutes ago, Varuertoi said:

Any chance to port this skin to some other class?

Xel skeletons just don't work with random skins

Xelsword's skins have a standalone version that creates a new class for them that has the same stats, skills, and even trinkets as the OG class.

...That isn't what you asked. Uh, yeah, Female Crusader on the Workshop is an excellent candidate for refugee Crusader skins.

Will you be fine on your own, or do you want someone to port it for you?

On 5/14/2020 at 9:50 PM, Slannesh said:

grave_robber.sprite.attack_throw.png.dbe222229fe0bc74bb60f36ee50a7260.png  grave_robber_U.7z  (red vest)

grave_robber.sprite.attack_pick.png.5fb9c791c981e6b082c122a4c61cff4b.pnggrave_robber_F.7z (another custom face)

vestal.sprite.attack_mace.png.0bbfabefca62390b6781c588e975b9f3.png vestal_1.7z 1.46 MB · 240 downloads

and now something interesting:

okokok.png.e8acaf093557d6029debbdd6e5436448.png

Seer.7z SEER custom class skin

(need this first https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=934967620)

555ttt.png.13ec03a1c884213cb80a32ac1d4b135e.png

닼던 씹덕스킨.7z Two "KHEIR" skins

(need this first https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1649053641)

Can someone help me understand why I can't get this Seer skin to work right. First time posting but I've been seeing all this beautiful work and I thank all of you putting it in. For the seer skin when I drop it in the files and load up the game the skin looks all deformed like the skeleton isn't arranged properly. I've applied other skins with no problems except this 1.

20210324_145835.jpg

2 hours ago, darkalex1028 said:

Can someone help me understand why I can't get this Seer skin to work right. First time posting but I've been seeing all this beautiful work and I thank all of you putting it in. For the seer skin when I drop it in the files and load up the game the skin looks all deformed like the skeleton isn't arranged properly. I've applied other skins with no problems except this 1.

The skeleton and atlas are fine, the problem is the pngs for her walk, idle, and combat sprites. They've been shuffled around for some reason.

Gimme five to fix this.

-Update: All right, it's more goddamn complicated then I thought. The OG Exaelus got updated recently, like two weeks ago, reshuffling their animated sprites because ??? which caused this skin to break.

I was able to track down a pre-update version, but it's not going to be that simple. This skin doesn't FIT the new .Atlas.

Worse, I can't just give you the old files and tell you to rollback because you said there are other skins that were updated.

...But those new skins can definitely be slotted into place for the old .atlas no problem... So here's the plan.

It's no use, take this: Seer Rollback.rar It's the old Seer skins, .anim and .fx folders. Slannesh's skin will work with these, but newer skins that update will break.

Send me THOSE, and I'll... What's the opposite of retrofit? ...Rollback them to their pre-patch state so they can be used.

If installed through steam, Beware Updates, so I recommend you install this one manually going forward.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The skeleton and atlas are fine, the problem is the pngs for her walk, idle, and combat sprites. They've been shuffled around for some reason.

Gimme five to fix this.

-Update: All right, it's more goddamn complicated then I thought. The OG Exaelus got updated recently, like two weeks ago, reshuffling their animated sprites because ??? which caused this skin to break.

I was able to track down a pre-update version, but it's not going to be that simple. This skin doesn't FIT the new .Atlas.

Worse, I can't just give you the old files and tell you to rollback because you said there are other skins that were updated.

...But those new skins can definitely be slotted into place for the old .atlas no problem... So here's the plan.

It's no use, take this: Seer Rollback.rar It's the old Seer skins, .anim and .fx folders. Slannesh's skin will work with these, but newer skins that update will break.

Send me THOSE, and I'll... What's the opposite of retrofit? ...Rollback them to their pre-patch state so they can be used.

If installed through steam, Beware Updates, so I recommend you install this one manually going forward.

You're awesome I will do this once I'm off work in the morn. Thanks again I will do it manually with the rolledback seer. I wonder is there a way to prevent these updates that come out or just deal with it when it happens.