SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

Hey quick question' date=' what do you use the SexoutListProstituteOutfits list for?

I just noticed it and haven't been adding the pregnant versions to it, was wondering whether to do so, as I already have a similar list in SCR that includes outfits like the Bunny suits.[/quote']

I don't actually use them for anything, they are in sexout so different mods can share items they want to count as prostitute outfits, for the prostitution mod(s). The old workinggirl required you to be wearing a prostitutes uniform in order to turn tricks. People were adding their own 'sexy clothes' that they wanted to count as prostitution outfits. The list is there so these people (or modders) can add outfits to it that count as prostitution 'uniforms'.

I don't know if the current workinggirl from tryouts uses this list.. or yours.. or any list at all for this these days. Whatever the case, bunny suits don't belong in the sexout list.. ;)

Well I was going to add them via script, I guess it depends on the definition of Prostitue outfits, I would there's a high probablility of a female walking down the strip wearing a bunny suit is going to be a working gal open for proposition, as to the negligee or DragonGirl dress, unless of course they are also brandishing a super sledge or battle rifle or their name is Fluffy :)

This may be covered in SCES too, I ned to have more a look into that one day, too busy modding to check out what does what :)

Well I was going to add them via script' date=' I guess it depends on the definition of Prostitue outfits, I would there's a high probablility of a female walking down the strip wearing a bunny suit is going to be a working gal open for proposition,

[/quote']

I don't know what kind of prostitutes you've been picking up, but I've never seen any in bunnysuits anywhere outside of a hotel lobby during a furry convention. ;)

as to the negligee or DragonGirl dress, unless of course they are also brandishing a super sledge or battle rifle or their name is Fluffy :)

This may be covered in SCES too, I ned to have more a look into that one day, too busy modding to check out what does what :)

I'm not familiar with that acronym. The prostitute list is really there for the "experienced players" though, from what I recall. The scenario is that the default prostitutions are in it (added by sexout) and then a player installs something like the default BnB clothing pack, which makes basically every clothing and armor item whorish. That user could then make a simple esp and add every clothing and armor item to the list.

More commonly, someone might add a clothing mod with just a single 'sexy' outfit or two, and then create a mod (or edit that clothing mod) to add those items to the prostitution list.

It's not supposed to be what you or I think of as prostitution clothes. It was added because, similar to the safe for sex clothes list, people were installing whorish/sexy clothing and armor, and then complaining they couldn't prostitute in it.

I believe that the current workinggirl does add one or two outfits to it, custom prostitution outfits for cass and veronica, but I could be mistaken. The ncr prostitution outfit from ncr tryout might be added as well.

Rapers also used to check that list against what the player is wearing, and change stalker behavior based on it.

Well, when I said bunny suits I mean the Playboy type Bunny suits, just a bodysuit with fluffy tail, fishnets & bunny ears :)

Now I got a Furry in Lingere brandishing a RockIt Launcher image stuck in my head :)

SCES is DoctaSax's Clothing Evaluation system.

I admited that sometime i really confuse about which mod cause which bug during i test it due to i couldn't get through details about programming thing:huh:, i only check those bug by pile up of older mods before any new update and i test it by deactivated and replace mod one by one to identified mod that cause bug.

But for some reason some mod have some issue related to anothers like brutal raper, SexoutNG and pregnancy mod so it really hard to find which parts is the trigger point till i get some clue from mod provider T^T

I wish i have more knowledge about programming thing, at least i can help u give more accurate information. -_-

Well' date=' when I said bunny suits I mean the Playboy type Bunny suits, just a bodysuit with fluffy tail, fishnets & bunny ears :)

Now I got a Furry in Lingere brandishing a RockIt Launcher image stuck in my head :)

SCES is DoctaSax's Clothing Evaluation system.

[/quote']

Ahhhhh I see. Anime bunnygirl, not furry fursuit bunnything. Gotcha. If you want the latter, pick up SR3. Pick it up anyway, it's pure awesome. :D

i only check those bug by pile up of older mods before any new update and i test it by deactivated and replace mod one by one to identified mod that cause bug.

That's the right way to do it.. and should've led you to pregnancy, not sexout or brutalrapers. If you get naked and end up as a male.. deactivate all the mods except sexout, and get naked.

Still a woman? Good. Activate SCR and try again. Still a woman? Good. Activate pregnancy and try again. OMG I'm a man baby, a man! Pregnancies fault. ;)

Hey quick question' date=' what do you use the SexoutListProstituteOutfits list for?

I just noticed it and haven't been adding the pregnant versions to it, was wondering whether to do so, as I already have a similar list in SCR that includes outfits like the Bunny suits.

[/quote']

I don't actually use them for anything, they are in sexout so different mods can share items they want to count as prostitute outfits, for the prostitution mod(s). The old workinggirl required you to be wearing a prostitutes uniform in order to turn tricks. People were adding their own 'sexy clothes' that they wanted to count as prostitution outfits. The list is there so these people (or modders) can add outfits to it that count as prostitution 'uniforms'.

I don't know if the current workinggirl from tryouts uses this list.. or yours.. or any list at all for this these days. Whatever the case, bunny suits don't belong in the sexout list.. ;)

lol the problem that still remain are funny bug about female companion body Hahaha:D

After i download lastest sexoutNG beta and lastest SCR' date=' i found that Cass and Veronica body switch to nude male body in 1-2 sec after i undress them but for Sunny every thing still work well about Nude body, but only have a bit bug for Pregnance clothes for Sunny that if u give her pregnancy clothers to Sunny, it won't switch back to normal clothes automatically like Cass or Veronic if she isn't pregnant.

PS. at first when i found out this bug i feel WTF happen to Cass and Veronica Hahaha :P[/quote']

There is still a bug with pregnancy bodyswapping I am working on now, the NGchanges are seperate issues.

Oh thank god.. for a minute I thought I had a whole new weeks worth of bug hunting on my hands. :D

I have almost all the active sexout plugins loaded except pregnancy and breeder and there is no reference to it at all.

I have almost all the active sexout plugins loaded except pregnancy and breeder and there is no reference to it at all.

That's kind of what I figured. The old working girl or perhaps prostitution, as did one of the old versions of rapers.. think it was normal rapers, pre-brutal, but not 100% sure.

I just noticed it and haven't been adding the pregnant versions to it, was wondering whether to do so, as I already have a similar list in SCR that includes outfits like the Bunny suits.[/quote']

I don't actually use them for anything' date=' they are in sexout so different mods can share items they want to count as prostitute outfits, for the prostitution mod(s). The old workinggirl required you to be wearing a prostitutes uniform in order to turn tricks. People were adding their own 'sexy clothes' that they wanted to count as prostitution outfits. The list is there so these people (or modders) can add outfits to it that count as prostitution 'uniforms'.

I don't know if the current workinggirl from tryouts uses this list.. or yours.. or any list at all for this these days. Whatever the case, bunny suits don't belong in the sexout list.. ;)[/quote']

Well I was going to add them via script' date=' I guess it depends on the definition of Prostitue outfits, I would there's a high probablility of a female walking down the strip wearing a bunny suit is going to be a working gal open for proposition, as to the negligee or DragonGirl dress, unless of course they are also brandishing a super sledge or battle rifle or their name is Fluffy :)

[/quote']

The prostitute list in SCR (SexoutSLClothAppearProstitute) is one of those covered by SCES. (I'd like to re-think SCES when pride starts looking at all slots for un/redressing.)

Last I checked - quite a while ago - working girl just toggles a variable though, instead of looking at what you're wearing (either SCR's or NG's prostitute list). You are handed a particular outfit when working at the Wrangler, but that's for show only. No actual judging of clothes going on.

If nothing's using it atm, maybe we can eliminate the one in NG? Any future mods involving pros will most likely depend on SCR anyway, and since it's covered by SCES then players can add stuff to it in-game, in addition to modders adding stuff to it in geck.

If nothing's using it atm' date=' maybe we can eliminate the one in NG? Any future mods involving pros will most likely depend on SCR anyway, and since it's covered by SCES then players can add stuff to it in-game, in addition to modders adding stuff to it in geck.

[/quote']

Works for me.

Hmm I don't have my windows computer w/me (the last 3 days) and won't for the next 4 days, but I was wondering if this ESM beta fixed the "Actors no longer stand around waiting to get dressed (semi-tested)" means that if I play brutal rapers, can the NPCs rape my PC while she is still down? Or does that only address NPCs just standing around naked after the raping?

Thanks PrideSlayer!

Hmm I don't have my windows computer w/me (the last 3 days) and won't for the next 4 days' date=' but I was wondering if this ESM beta fixed the "Actors no longer stand around waiting to get dressed (semi-tested)" means that if I play brutal rapers, can the NPCs rape my PC while she is still down? Or does that only address NPCs just standing around naked after the raping?

Thanks PrideSlayer!

[/quote']

Just the latter. Once they're finished with you (or anyone) they'll get dressed and walk away (or whatever their AI package says to do). You're still "busy" as far as sexout is concerned though, at least for now.

2.5.70b5 in OP

- Extender v10 support (v10 not required)

This version adds support for the save/load features in the V10 extender by disabling and removing the save token if extender V10+ is detected, relying on NX to do the save/load of its own vars rather than the token.

2.5.70b7 in OP

- Fixed (??) a dialog callback bug.

Dialog callbacks were being delayed and causing some problems with Epstein and other short-conversation (or no conversation) callbacks that were using a dialog callback with no actual conversation. This should fix the issue.

Tested very slightly. Needs a lot more testing, especially with Epstein in Vault19, and other mods that heavily use dialog callbacks, like legion tryout.

Symptoms of the bug are:

- No dialog/callback event when one is supposed to occur.

- The same dialog being presented to you again and again, possibly even interrupting sex.

Ok, no update just yet, but did find and fix a bug or two.

The problem with the epstein thing is a problem with any mod using the same actor for dialog callbacks multiple times in a row. Working on a fix.

------

Too tired to continue trying to figure this out right now. Issue is mostly resolved. The first callback works every time (pillory -> epstein) except in rare cases where it fails because, it seems, he stops too far away. Unlocking the player and just taking a step towards him gets it goiing again.

The second one fails every time. Haven't figured out why yet, haven't even looked yet to see if that's actually a callback or if it's another activation trigger / package. If it's the latter it needs to be modified to watch for the player being unconscious.

Ok, think I have a winner here, little more testing then b8 will be up.

Jaam if you're watching and curious re our PM discussion, here are some things I've found..

- GetUnconscious is returning false fairly often during knockdown.

- The NX conversation function is somewhat problematic. Think I'm going to need to revisit it.

All fixes were made in the cleanup script. What I've done so far, which seems to be working, is:

- For any actor with a dialog callback, delay it (and all callbacks for that actor, for now) until the player:

-- has fatigue >= 1. This doesn't happen until they are getting back up.

-- isidleplaying returns 0, to skip the 'standing up' special idle.

-- sexout inuse flag is 0 indicating cleanup on the player is done.

That's stage 100 stuff. After that, it does a 1s delay and resumes normal operation checking for a conversation partner in stage 101 and retrying, except I made the delay two parts here. The overall script delay is set to run quickly, 0.1s, in order to catch short conversations. However there is a second (new) delay, fRetryDelay, which is set to 1s. This is how often startconversation will be called so long as, in the normal delay, the conversation partner isn't detected.

I also changed the actual conversation check to only set the NX var if the actor is set (NX_GetConversationPartner did not return null) and then only if the NX value has changed.

2.5.70b8 IN OP

- Another round of fixes for dialog callbacks.

Tested pretty heavily, especially with Epstein. As long as that "take a bath" comment is the last one in the sequence, it seems to be working reliably. This will probably fix problems in a lot of other mods using dialog callbacks as well.

Thanks to Loogie (seriously, not being sarcastic) for a mod that makes such heavy use of sexout features like this. Without that encounter I probably would have never figured out this bug.

Thanks to Jaam for all the testing, suggestions, and investigation. Without him I also wouldn't have even thought there was actually a bug here.

No thanks to Beth for these incessant problems in the engine. No thanks to the GECK wiki editors for being such noobs. ;)

Ok' date=' think I have a winner here, little more testing then b8 will be up.

Jaam if you're watching and curious re our PM discussion, here are some things I've found..

- GetUnconscious is returning false fairly often during knockdown.

- The NX conversation function is somewhat problematic. Think I'm going to need to revisit it.

All fixes were made in the cleanup script. What I've done so far, which seems to be working, is:

- For any actor with a dialog callback, delay it (and all callbacks for that actor, for now) until the player:

-- has fatigue >= 1. This doesn't happen until they are getting back up.

-- isidleplaying returns 0, to skip the 'standing up' special idle.

-- sexout inuse flag is 0 indicating cleanup on the player is done.

That's stage 100 stuff. After that, it does a 1s delay and resumes normal operation checking for a conversation partner in stage 101 and retrying, except I made the delay two parts here. The overall script delay is set to run quickly, 0.1s, in order to catch short conversations. However there is a second (new) delay, fRetryDelay, which is set to 1s. This is how often startconversation will be called so long as, in the normal delay, the conversation partner isn't detected.

I also changed the actual conversation check to only set the NX var if the actor is set (NX_GetConversationPartner did not return null) and then only if the NX value has changed.

[/quote']

I thought of the double delay right after powering down yesterday. Glad you did too. Also I was also wondering if we should have a third delay of say 30 or 60s so has not to loop forever if another bug of this type ever show up.

I will finish my daily web browsing then start testing.

Yeah, an overall timeout is probably a good idea, I'll get something like that in place as well.

There is one hitch left that I'm not sure yet how to deal with. The first callback only fires off maybe 50% of the time, unless you unlock the player and take a step forward. I think the problem is probably the navmesh in the room.

Epstein is walking to the wall instead of to the player, and is too far away for the conversation to start, but can't seem to get closer.

I'm pondering putting a distance check to the player and a moveto into the script to work around issues like that.

Yeah' date=' an overall timeout is probably a good idea, I'll get something like that in place as well.

There is one hitch left that I'm not sure yet how to deal with. The first callback only fires off maybe 50% of the time, unless you unlock the player and take a step forward. I think the problem is probably the navmesh in the room.

Epstein is walking to the wall instead of to the player, and is too far away for the conversation to start, but can't seem to get closer.

I'm pondering putting a distance check to the player and a moveto into the script to work around issues like that.

[/quote']

I will also bring Cass and Vero next time. When all actors are present it makes pathing even more complex.