8 minutes ago, ????????? said:

Is it when your asking him for them or when your in the process of getting them?

If it is at the Whiterun Stable, make sure you have the required version of the animation pack. The place where you sit is missing otherwise.

10 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

my antyvirus soft detect potentially dangerous content

Trust me it's safe i wouldn't send you it if it wasn't. probably a false detection. I already used bitdefender and malwarebytes to scan it myself to make sure nothing came up. Besides its a video i recorded.

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Trust me it's safe i wouldn't send you it if it wasn't. probably a false detection. I already used bitdefender and malwarebytes to scan it myself to make sure nothing came up. Besides its a video i recorded.

i trust You :) but sometimes trusted person using infected computers ;) so i just let you know.
my avast block every download try

5 hours ago, EirtaEro93 said:

Not really sure if this has been answered before but I encountered a problem with the quests. After finishing Who I Am with the Acolyte I went back to Paul to initiate the whole branding/nose ring thing, but it timed out every time. Have others encountered this problem or is it likely to be on my end?

check FAQ in mod description:

I have pointer "in road", Paul not going to add new items on me!
Scroll down and check requirements section, then check position "important" - Zaz8.0 - do you see? Great! You need Zaz8.0 or plus.

34 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Just a comment. Zaz 8+ is getting quite the reputation for being associated with CTDs.

At least on my part, where the mod does not require it, I have been forced back to Zaz 7.0. 

im sorry - in this case forget about using this mod in 100%
btw i need to defend @t.ara  Zaz 8.0 not cousing CTDs for me - i have other "theory" - CTDs are caused by FNIS limits. so its easy to say ZAZ...  but in fact SexLab, SLAL are also guilty ...

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Just a comment. Zaz 8+ is getting quite the reputation for being associated with CTDs.

At least on my part, where the mod does not require it, I have been forced back to Zaz 7.0.

Pretty much every large SLAL pack, animation-adding mod and framework with animations is "getting the reputation of being associated with CTDs" - this is because people are finally hitting the limits of Skyrim's ability to load all the major animation-adding mods/frameworks and not crash.  Which generally means they blame the latest mod they updated that put them over the top, and not the mountain of animation mods and frameworks they have installed up to that point.  People have been reporting Devious Devices, ZAP and every recently updated SLAL pack as "causing CTDs" when it is simply game overload and an as-of-yet unknown hard limit in Skyrim's engine relating to added animations.

While I would 100% *not* recommend installing and running ZAP 8.0+ and ZAP 8.0 unless you also run mods that need them I can say that I ran ZAP 8.0+ in my load order for months without ever noticing CTD issues because of it.  Unless someone actually digs up a reproducible bug that causes CTDs, I'd assume most instability is due to game overload, and any CTD's when hitting "Start Game" are very likely due to going over a hard limit in Skyrim's memory handling.

29 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Pretty much every large SLAL pack, animation-adding mod and framework with animations is "getting the reputation of being associated with CTDs" - this is because people are finally hitting the limits of Skyrim's ability to load all the major animation-adding mods/frameworks and not crash.  Which generally means they blame the latest mod they updated that put them over the top, and not the mountain of animation mods and frameworks they have installed up to that point.  People have been reporting Devious Devices, ZAP and every recently updated SLAL pack as "causing CTDs" when it is simply game overload and an as-of-yet unknown hard limit in Skyrim's engine relating to added animations.

While I would 100% *not* recommend installing and running ZAP 8.0+ and ZAP 8.0 unless you also run mods that need them I can say that I ran ZAP 8.0+ in my load order for months without ever noticing CTD issues because of it.  Unless someone actually digs up a reproducible bug that causes CTDs, I'd assume most instability is due to game overload, and any CTD's when hitting "Start Game" are very likely due to going over a hard limit in Skyrim's memory handling.

True that. Thees only so much skyrim can run. Its not exactly the newest game. (In general, not counting SE)

1 hour ago, ????????? said:

True that. Thees only so much skyrim can run. Its not exactly the newest game. (In general, not counting SE)

Skyrim is a gamble in itself you never know what might happen, I've crashed after killing a dragon 2 hours in, never happened again until recently. I've crashed entering new cells and i've crashed during combat, i've crashed once on the milkpump. ?   And best part nothing comes up as wrong you can go check save cleaners and nothing to be clean. 

Can't play the game without at least one ctd. I think that when the engine is overused that may be a source to common ctd's, That will increase with the mods you have, Big offender that not many people consider can be HDT because HDT is a resource hog. With all those npcs with their bouncing butts boobs belly that has to be creating stress on the engine. Heck even NIO could cause CTD due to overload.

And i don't have a crappy rig far from it. I have no problems running the latest in gaming.

New cows aren't getting the new Tats, but the ones that the mod converted from SlaveTats *are* getting them, except no face changes.

Player (Imperial) isn't receiving eye changes even though the eyes is listed as being checked.

GuruSR.

8 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Skyrim is a gamble in itself you never know what might happen, I've crashed after killing a dragon 2 hours in, never happened again until recently. I've crashed entering new cells and i've crashed during combat, i've crashed once on the milkpump. ?

All of that has been fixed in Special Edition.

While it is getting a little off-topic, here are a few things to check regarding CTDs in oldrim:

Have you made the memory tweaks to SKSE.ini shown on this page: https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/540740500921363665/

If you also get CTD on loading a save, have you closed as many programs as possible before running oldrim? As a 32 bit program, oldrim may find itself out of available space below 4GB. Sometimes restarting windows is needed to avoid CTD when loading.

If you are not using an ENB and have 4GB or less vram, you would probably benefit from using the memory tweaks of ENBoost: http://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost 

12 hours ago, zax said:

All of that has been fixed in Special Edition.

They should have included SSE as free for those who had a legit skyrim copy plus dlcs, AND not just on steam for a time that was oct 2016.

Plus what's to gain in SSE? Better graphics? that is a pretty petty reason not even that much better looking. And it's not any less buggy as people claim, SSE is still riddled with problems. 

In my opinion Bethesda should have remade Oblivion with their current engine instead of Skyrim, that game was released all the way back in 2006, With a newer engine more could have been done, plus Skyrim was release in 2011 and we already get a almost full price remake in 2016 if you ask me that is way to soon to be re-releasing a game. 

40 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Plus what's to gain in SSE? Better graphics? that is a pretty petty reason not even that much better looking. And it's not any less buggy as people claim, SSE is still riddled with problems.

Better performance, no crashes, better graphics (it looks pretty decent even without ENB). Also some QoL changes to UI such as character selection in main menu, run shortcut being toggle etc, better everything in general.

Not sure if this is just a local issue with my game,  Since i have done a 3rd clean install/reset on the same play through to redo the BAC Story again / Rest MME.

Having comment's on, break's interaction's and will cancel out dialogue that is already being spoken by who ever is talking to me.

At the auction stage, when the jailer is supposed to move you to the next room, dialogue was about the grass and then nothing happend.  After a reload in front of marc, i turned comment's to 0 and had no issue proceeding with what was meant to happen.  

On 6/29/2018 at 12:20 AM, skyrimfet said:

im sorry - in this case forget about using this mod in 100%
btw i need to defend @t.ara  Zaz 8.0 not cousing CTDs for me - i have other "theory" - CTDs are caused by FNIS limits. so its easy to say ZAZ...  but in fact SexLab, SLAL are also guilty ...

That's most likely the point - what can be said though is that most likely nobody really needs ALL the content of ZAP, while at least i enjoy almost all animations from my SLAL packs installed. ;) So, if there is any chance you can convince t.ara to give permission to use only features you actually use, i would prefer that. :) If it's not possible... well. I'll keep playing, but probably not install DD ad ZAP 8+ in one game.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Since the changeover from NIO tats from SlaveTats, none of my new cows are getting any tats, the ones that were converted to the new system kept theirs, just not seeing any others.

GuruSR.

Did you try adding any other slavetat to one of them experimentally? That does it with my configuration for the faces. Just added some tears and voilà, there they appear. Otherwise I only get blank faces...

8 hours ago, botticelli said:

Did you try adding any other slavetat to one of them experimentally? That does it with my configuration for the faces. Just added some tears and voilà, there they appear. Otherwise I only get blank faces...

Well, in the new version, he stopped using SlaveTats in favor of the built-in NIO tats he made, when the mod converted the SlaveTat'ed ones over to his new system, they work, but all new ones are not getting them.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Well, in the new version, he stopped using SlaveTats in favor of the built-in NIO tats he made, when the mod converted the SlaveTat'ed ones over to his new system, they work, but all new ones are not getting them.

GuruSR.

Yes I know. I have the same issue but only with the faces. I then added some other Slavetat (in this case from a pack called Tears) which fixed the problem for the NPC in question. Oh and by the way, I set the bPlayerOnly configuration variable in nioverride.ini to 0. That helped a lot.

5 hours ago, botticelli said:

Yes I know. I have the same issue but only with the faces. I then added some other Slavetat (in this case from a pack called Tears) which fixed the problem for the NPC in question. Oh and by the way, I set the bPlayerOnly configuration variable in nioverride.ini to 0. That helped a lot.

Yes, I found that bPlayerOnly was set back to 1, not sure if something else edited that, but I had that at 0 previously, but I *am* seeing tats on the NPCs that *were* using SlaveTats but not with NPCs that were added after the SlaveTats removal for their faces.

Still no clue how to get the "Fat Cow", "Curvy Cow", etc.

GuruSR.

26 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Yes, I found that bPlayerOnly was set back to 1, not sure if something else edited that, but I had that at 0 previously, but I *am* seeing tats on the NPCs that *were* using SlaveTats but not with NPCs that were added after the SlaveTats removal for their faces.

Still no clue how to get the "Fat Cow", "Curvy Cow", etc.

GuruSR.

maybe i made something wrong - i need to read slavetat's code and reproduce some functions (maybe)

it's seems that slavetats do additional operation, something like "register by nio" and then add overlays. my code just add overlays and do update at actor - maybe i miss something important, new version of bac is ready - it's last version from 1.7 series - im going to wait a while, check this issue compare my functions with slavetats - if i find solution i will fix it asap (tomorrow)