After head back to riften and meet Marc's friend,I was taken by them to a place call 'HA',the place has a desk and top of the desk has a milk machine.My character stuck to the milk machine scene long long time.Even I push every buttons on my keyboard and try debug feature,can't see it work.

On 7/20/2018 at 4:09 AM, Kanutten said:

It's south of the river. NW of the mill i think, on the top of a small hill. You will see a marker for a cabin on the compass when you are close.

Thank you, I was only looking north of the river, since that was where the red was on the acolyte map.

Does this mod conflict in some way with already worn DD devices like  pony-boots during the quest where you get branded and ringed? Paul just walks away after the crowd is spawned and the scene times out after a while. Thereafter I'm not able to talk about this topic anymore.

3 hours ago, Stuker said:

Does this mod conflict in some way with already worn DD devices like  pony-boots during the quest where you get branded and ringed? Paul just walks away after the crowd is spawned and the scene times out after a while. Thereafter I'm not able to talk about this topic anymore.

I noticed that when you get in the device, and wait for him, if the screen flashes black for second he is done.  you can not talke to him again until some time passes.  I would think pony boots would mess up the sounds, and both are playing clop clop.  I saw there the mod makers said he was not going to limit what you can wear, but I took off my boots and gloves once I got hooves.RPG

On 7/21/2018 at 1:53 AM, MavisMavis said:

After head back to riften and meet Marc's friend,I was taken by them to a place call 'HA',the place has a desk and top of the desk has a milk machine.My character stuck to the milk machine scene long long time.Even I push every buttons on my keyboard and try debug feature,can't see it work.

or i should say:how can i end the milking process and move on to next quest?I can't find a way to exit this nightmare.

Please help me

2 hours ago, lonewolfingit11 said:

Probably a dumb question, but how can I get my follower to drink the Lactacid? 

If you have a lactid in inventory, you should be able to get follower's to drink from the "hey there" menu "Do you want to become milkmaid"  But depending on MME "Maid Mastery Level" You wont be able to add more milkmaids untill you level up a bit from being milked.

10 minutes ago, MavisMavis said:

how can i end the milking process and move on to next quest?I can't find a way to exit this nightmare.

Please help me

If pain system is turned off in MME you will probably never escape.  Turn it back on and it should progress further,  Atleast that is what caused the issue for me when it got stuck there after the auction ended

16 hours ago, lonewolfingit11 said:

Probably a dumb question, but how can I get my follower to drink the Lactacid? 

Have them use the milking machine, with Milk mod setting of force feed.  you can tell them to use the milker, but using the dialog option " I want you to do something for me"   then target the machine, make sure you are far enough away that you do not use it, and you may have to tell them more than once if they get stuck trying to get there.  I usually point directly in fornt of the machine and few steps away, and have then move there, then point at the machine.

I love this mod.  Thank you so much for creating it.

I found out that souldgem oven will not let you birth soulgems with this installed, IE it plays the birthing animations, but no soulgem appears.  I loaded sexlab henitai pregnancy legendary edition, as the last mod I installed, and now soulgem oven works.  I set hentai pregnancy to zero chance of pregnancy, so basically it is off.  This worked for me, but both mods say they conflict with one another, so It may cause troubles, though so far no problems for me.

Also, if the brand Pauls cow does not show up on your butt, then turn off dirty cow in the MCM menu, as for me the brand showed up shortly after I did this.

Now, how do I get the cow nose and other face parts.  my toon is currently 21 of 20 progressed,  are the face parts random, and it is too late to get them?

6 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

my toon is currently 21 of 20 progressed,  are the face parts random

All change's are random, if you have add item menu you can go into the bac.esm and get some mutate potions that will force a change to happen, but again it will be random pick from what hasn't already been applied 

10 minutes ago, Stuker said:

Ok, started a fresh game. No devices equipped this time and Paul timed out again... I guess I'm out of here...

Are you sitting in the ZAP 8 furniture in the stables?  A common issue people have had is not having ZAP 8 or higher installed, meaning the furniture Paul uses never spawns and his scene times out.  The mod wont crash with ZAP 7 but it breaks these scenes.

55 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Are you sitting in the ZAP 8 furniture in the stables?  A common issue people have had is not having ZAP 8 or higher installed, meaning the furniture Paul uses never spawns and his scene times out.  The mod wont crash with ZAP 7 but it breaks these scenes.

ZAP 8 is installed. Not sitting in any furniture, besides the chair that's standing right there... After I take a seat, Paul spawns a lot of NPC's and then he walks away, doing some random stuff, like using the smithing gear. A few minutes after, the scene times out and the "Hammerheart" quest starts again. There's no mod trying to rape me in this moment or forcing some other kind of animation on me. He just don't brand and ring me...

26 minutes ago, Stuker said:

ZAP 8 is installed. Not sitting in any furniture, besides the chair that's standing right there... After I take a seat, Paul spawns a lot of NPC's and then he walks away, doing some random stuff, like using the smithing gear. A few minutes after, the scene times out and the "Hammerheart" quest starts again. There's no mod trying to rape me in this moment or forcing some other kind of animation on me. He just don't brand and ring me...

Yea, something is messing with your scene there then.  Only thing I can think of would be to click on Paul in console and use "moveto player" to bring him back to close proximity of your seated PC and see if it triggers, and possibly disabling/enabling him to see if that kickstarts the scene.

So i decided to see if males worked with this, sorta, i needed to go into racemenu after im a milkmaid switch gender to female then back to male and bac would register my character,

most items dont work, strangly the hands and feet do work, and slave tats works too and weight change. if you can add a male patch to the next version that be great, as this work around won't work on npcs. I would love a stud companion to follow my cow. ? And tats would just need a little work around you can see that the legs dont connect all the way.

20180723174851_1.jpg

On 7/13/2018 at 7:12 PM, <3GoAway<3 said:

Replace the 1.7g .esp with this one.

bac.esp

I used this regular hooves make no sound, the hs hooves do.

no sound with tail, hooves 2, no jingle with bell, only the armored hooves and hooves 1 work as in the sound effect plays when i move, plus disabling sound effects does not turn off the sound effects from the armored hooves.

not sure why, only mod that i have that would effect feet is cursed loot and yps fashion.

9 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I used this regular hooves make no sound, the hs hooves do.

no sound with tail, hooves 2, no jingle with bell, only the armored hooves and hooves 1 work as in the sound effect plays when i move, plus disabling sound effects does not turn off the sound effects from the armored hooves.

not sure why, only mod that i have that would effect feet is cursed loot and yps fashion.

I'll list out the sounds and what they're connected to so you can better identify the problem. My changes in the recent .esp only affect the first stage, horseshoed and armored variant, the second and third variant is Skyrimfet's default settings, also; the bell sound and horseshoe sound is controlled in your Skyrim's default audio settings menu under footsteps.

bac_hooves01AA = Default Barefoot Sound (changed from dog)

bac_hooves02AA = NPC Goat Footstep Sound (default)

bac_hooves03AA = NPC Elk Footstep Sounds (default)

bac_hoovesHSAA = BAC Horseshoe Sounds (changed from silent)

bac_hoovesHeavyAA = BAC Horseshoe Sounds (changed from silent)

Also,

If you have any mods that modify animals, sounds, SFX, nature, or apply any ambiance they could be changing the sounds of NPCs/animals which could break the default sounds BAC uses. Otherwise, you could try turning up your NPC footstep volume during these stages or look up possible sound-card errors/settings which would cause the engine not to load particular sounds. The tail and breath sounds are controlled by Skyrimfet's script. Personally, I've never heard the tail sound work for me.

TLDR:

Turn up player and NPC footstep volume in skyrim's audio menu. If that doesn't work, read above.

I didn't change tail and breath sounds. Ask Skyrimfet, his script runs them.

Hope that helps.

16 hours ago, <3GoAway<3 said:

I'll list out the sounds and what they're connected to so you can better identify the problem. My changes in the recent .esp only affect the first stage, horseshoed and armored variant, the second and third variant is Skyrimfet's default settings, also; the bell sound and horseshoe sound is controlled in your Skyrim's default audio settings menu under footsteps.

Also,

If you have any mods that modify animals, sounds, SFX, nature, or apply any ambiance they could be changing the sounds of NPCs/animals which could break the default sounds BAC uses. Otherwise, you could try turning up your NPC footstep volume during these stages or look up possible sound-card errors/settings which would cause the engine not to load particular sounds. The tail and breath sounds are controlled by Skyrimfet's script. Personally, I've never heard the tail sound work for me.

TLDR:

Turn up player and NPC footstep volume in skyrim's audio menu. If that doesn't work, read above.

Hope that helps.

oh damn it might be the zelda music pack that i have from workshop on steam since it edits some sounds. But before the change in how the audio is playbacked  i played with the music pack in like version 1.7e i swear i never had this issue with that mod installed.  But this was the first time i had hooves in awhile playing 1.7g so i noticed something was wrong when i know they had sounds before in a previous run. 

Loving the mod so far, but i was wondering if it was possible to remove the "milk cow 32" tats that you get during the Unowned quest? 

I did the quest only for the nose ring and the bell, and i don't really want my pc to be milk cow 32 forever

17 hours ago, <3GoAway<3 said:

Also,

TLDR:

Hope that helps.

I reverted to 1.7e where sounds work perfect, with my music pack on and off, going back to 1.7g sound doesn't work for most things. And i have all my volume mixers set to max.

Breath and Tail sounds do work, both armored variants of hooves make sounds. default footsteps from boots and bare feet work fine. The 3rd hooves with original esp, sound works, with your esp they don't, so for some reason the bell and that footstep wont play for me.

Also i spawned in a goat and elk to test and see if animals were effected but they were not. I could hear the bell jingle from the goat and its footsteps fine. same with the elk so animals are ruled out.