7 minutes ago, Youaremomgey said:

I still dont know how to use MME it was too vague, i cant use the mod untill I get easier instructions :(

so ask MME author about MME usage - he will send you to MME desctiption. then you ask him where you will find infos about become a milkmaid - then he show you section in description with title " To become Milkmaid: " you ask him how to read text behind " Reveal hidden contents" and then he answer: just click and then you will find answers for your questions. GODS!

22 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

so ask MME author about MME usage - he will send you to MME desctiption. then you ask him where you will find infos about become a milkmaid - then he show you section in description with title " To become Milkmaid: " you ask him how to read text behind " Reveal hidden contents" and then he answer: just click and then you will find answers for your questions. GODS!

Look, i have no such thing in my inventory as: "Milk pumping", I dont even have a Mod manager tab of MME.  I read the description, but its still not available to me.

20 minutes ago, Youaremomgey said:

Look, i have no such thing in my inventory as: "Milk pumping", I dont even have a Mod manager tab of MME.  I read the description, but its still not available to me.

it was my last answer. MME provide two esp - first with "mod core" and 2th with milk pumps - milk pumps are in fact furnitures provided by ZAZ animation - this 2th esp add pumps in some location in world, not in inventory! dont ask me more about MME USAGE.

3 hours ago, Youaremomgey said:

If you look across from the blacksmith in Riverwood, and up the stairs or in some other locations around skyrim. You will find the milk pumping station, it'd be hard to miss. Go to it and use it and eventually when your character lactates they will begin the first transformation. If the milk pump is not there then you have either install or reinstall MME. After your character begins the first transformation, then you can speak to Paul about his services. 

30 minutes ago, dryer3 said:

i have a question how do i remove the 32 tattoos from my character i love the mod i just don't like that part. also is there a way to remove the nose ring and/or cow bell for when i don't want to see them.

sorry - if you decided to do questiline you need to accept cow's fate - you can try to remove some files .nif and few textures - but i not going to give you guarantee.

EDIT: about texture - if you delete texture you can get "blue skin" - so better prepare blank file with 100% alpha and replace with it oryginal "32 files"

10 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

The bell is still sometimes loud even when set to 10.

did you try 09? ;)

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

sorry - if you decided to do questiline you need to accept cow's fate - you can try to remove some files .nif and few textures - but i not going to give you guarantee.

EDIT: about texture - if you delete texture you can get "blue skin" - so better prepare blank file with 100% alpha and replace with it oryginal "32 files"

did you try 09? ;)

I did same thing, here video show what i mean. 

I realize that Khajiit don´t get horns and ears. So i open up TES5Edit and add KhajiitRace to Aditional Races in all addons in Armor Addon section.

Now my Khajiit have it. It look funny with four ears, but if other races can have it why not Khajiit. Its only fair.

For people who cant get horns and ears on normal races: 

- horns use same slot as circlet from Immersive Jewelry and of course helmets, caps, etc.

- ears use same slot as back right pouches from Bandolier - Bags and Pouches which is usefull to know if you dont want four ears on your Khajjit :) 

Other than that Bac works fine for me.

At which stage are cow slave tats aplied? My Khajiit and Eola are stage 2 and don´t have any yet.

enb 2018_06_28 14_07_22_85.jpg

9 minutes ago, aldksoken said:

I realize that Khajiit don´t get horns and ears. So i open up TES5Edit and add KhajiitRace to Aditional Races in all addons in Armor Addon section.

Now my Khajiit have it. It look funny with four ears, but if other races can have it why not Khajiit. Its only fair.

For people who cant get horns and ears on normal races: 

- horns use same slot as circlet from Immersive Jewelry and of course helmets, caps, etc.

- ears use same slot as back right pouches from Bandolier - Bags and Pouches which is usefull to know if you dont want four ears on your Khajjit :) 

Other than that Bac works fine for me.

At which stage are cow slave tats aplied? My Khajiit and Eola are stage 2 and don´t have any yet.

enb 2018_06_28 14_07_22_85.jpg

i will add KhajiitRace i forgot about it

about stages? hmmm no idea ? 6-7? first overlay? dont remember

btw = it's crazy 2x big ears, 2 tails hmmm - KhajiitRace is not best choice when you planning become a cow ;)

10 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

i will add KhajiitRace i forgot about it

about stages? hmmm no idea ? 6-7? first overlay? dont remember

btw = it's crazy 2x big ears, 2 tails hmmm - KhajiitRace is not best choice when you planning become a cow ;)

Well you don´t have to add ears and tail. Only horns, bell and tats are important.

1 minute ago, aldksoken said:

Well you don´t have to add ears and tail. Only horns, bell and tats are important.

sure, but when ears and horns get max. size are marged to one model to save slots amount - im not going to check races, let's say cowiit race wear extra ears pair - kind if curse ;) medical phenomen :D

Not really sure if this has been answered before but I encountered a problem with the quests. After finishing Who I Am with the Acolyte I went back to Paul to initiate the whole branding/nose ring thing, but it timed out every time. Have others encountered this problem or is it likely to be on my end?

1 hour ago, EirtaEro93 said:

Not really sure if this has been answered before but I encountered a problem with the quests. After finishing Who I Am with the Acolyte I went back to Paul to initiate the whole branding/nose ring thing, but it timed out every time. Have others encountered this problem or is it likely to be on my end?

Is it when your asking him for them or when your in the process of getting them?