*clap-clap* mod review!!1

I made through this mod 5 times, trying to get all things is possible, so now, there are

3 parts:

1. Bugs (/features ??)

2. About quests

3. Offers for future (maybe) updates

Here we go.

When you talk with Paul about ring and bell - you can tell him to put those on you non stop, he won't put it again, but i'll just start the scene.

Sometimes hunters appears, and immediately starts attack you, without diolog line.

Mark is rly buggy by himself - when he is at "Going to Hammerthell" part - sometimes he goes orks camp near Markarth, sometimes to Whiterun...

I think the best dissision here is just make him dissapear from the map, without any marks on him, and you'll get just a massage "Waigt Mark for a few days" (from 1-3 days plz)

Paul's waiting system is actually rly  buggy, and i still dont get how it works - sometimes he allows you to ask about devices after 1 or 2 days, sometimes you have to waight for week... one a w8ted for a month. - just make it one day cooldown anyway, dude ?

The weakest part of this mod for me is the questing notification system.

There are lots of places, where you just do not know what to do, and the quest diary tells you nothing, so the only option comes to ur mind - Is that it? - bcs we know that mod is still in progress.

I'll explain: when you at Mark quest, at one part I just had this line in my diary

- Go to Riften and Find Mark

- Mark..  ?

When you get your ring, bell and butt-mark - quest do not update,

How about;

- I've got my nose ring, now I should be safe.

- Ring and bell on - there is no way hunters gonna attack me...

I mean, if you just put some lines there no help people figure out what we have to do now, it would be much better, I've taped about this before - just bcs you can make Paul devices on you multiple times, and nothing got hanged in quest - it stucks, and you have a thought that something buged, or it's just the end of the quest.

Not easyest, but the best way for you - is just go through all quest notifications, and just look how people would feel themselves when they read some parts ?

Now about some quests.

1) First of all, I was realy upset, for the rist time for real on this mod - that there is no limit of time for you to run away from hunters, when they kidnaped you ((((((

I personally think, that here for sure you have to have a limit, maybe a 2 hours if you waited, and around 1 minute if you not.

If u didn't manage to escape them - what could be easier?? - the quest just moving to the part where you already at hunters farm, at milk-machine and they gonna sell you soon..

Of course at this point you wont reach maximum "in love" with Paul - thats the downside for, yes.

Second thing here, is that when hunters got you tell "We gonna make you real cow, and then sell" - they sell you immediately..

I think, the best way here - is make this part a bit deeper)) - how about they gonna keep you here, until you reach stage 20 (full cow)?

That just will depends of how much u cow already, lvl 20 - is just a trigger to stop. But when you there, the gonna put you in machine for a few hour, drugs again, and then put you in a next cage to rest (and to fuck you mabe?)). Important part - is make your transfomation here like 3 (or even 4) times faster than on >faste mode, so it wont last forever.

Also, make this a proper place: with some another cows in near rooms, with cages, with even a little pasture, where they can put you while you "in progress".

2) You have to make cow udder removable. It looks fine for me, but im sure there will be a lost of people who dont.

3) The way that only Paul can buy you is kinda sucks too)) I think this is the part, where you can make the true point of "in love" for Paul and down side, if you didn't get it.

Basicly - there is just 15% that Paul buy off. +1 in love - 30%, +1 in love - 45%, +1 in love 60% - and that's the max. In other way - there will be someone else who will buy, I think about someone noble, who have a fetish on cowgirls-maid, a farm and just bandits. - I can write much more about this if you interested.

4) Also, I dont know if its a bug (if we remember notifications part) - but Paul at any way he gets you - bought or just you become his property by yourself - there is nothing after "Come back later, to discuss about rules"..

5) ... in next review, sugarcute?

Well, there are a lot of stuff more I can write for you, but I think thats it for now.

If you rly into this, man, and "im just at the begining", and you want to do more and more to make this a bitg mode with deep storyle and ways to go through - I can help and write scenarios and diologs for quest to make them much deeper, funnyer and entartaining, I can add a big story about hunters, farmers and how this kidnap system in Skyrim works.

(btw, I can tell that I'll only write scenarios which wont need to include more sources and modes so it wont make you part harder at this point - just a few more places and caracters - hardest part you already done)

I personally see a great potential in this mod, so it's just depends on how you feel about it. I would love to help you more about this, but my only strong side - write scenarios and stories.

Respond me If you into, or "Fk off man, my mod is perfect" if not))

Seeya?

So hey guys, I really like the Mod so far, although i had a problem with the main quest i just circumvented it with some elbow grease. Question is, can you guys recommend a combination of body mods to make most of this one? While I like my Character´s Breast Size after the Transformation, the Breasts look ugly and low res, and tend to clip into themselves. I am currently using HDT combined CBBE and TBBP Bodyslide Presets although I REALLY lost track of what interacts with what. A couple of pages ago I saw a screenshot where it looked pretty good, his name was @Botticelli. So yeah if you guys have any good recommendations i would be really thankful :)

On 7/13/2018 at 8:46 AM, skyrimfet said:

+

@MrSpankz

i cannot into hdt, i readed xml files and i very quick understand that im not going to learn about it - im using mod from nexus (see: credits in mod description) and of course - i know this problem to - sometimes tail is glitched - to fix it: just visit bac mcm - this action reset all equip so tail will be removed and after re-equip looks good again.

Are you saying I need to install a tail mod from the credits? (and if so, which? HDT Dragon Tails or HDT Tails Wearable?).

Also, resetting the mod by opening the mcm is not very reliable. Either it only sort of stabilizes the tail for a few minutes before it goes crazy again, or it doesn't help at all.

Honestly, I would be satisfied with a workaround that would disable the tail animation altogether, having the tail completely immobile would be much less distracting than having it spaghetti around all the time.

4 hours ago, Eliener330 said:

So hey guys, I really like the Mod so far, although i had a problem with the main quest i just circumvented it with some elbow grease. Question is, can you guys recommend a combination of body mods to make most of this one? While I like my Character´s Breast Size after the Transformation, the Breasts look ugly and low res, and tend to clip into themselves. I am currently using HDT combined CBBE and TBBP Bodyslide Presets although I REALLY lost track of what interacts with what. A couple of pages ago I saw a screenshot where it looked pretty good, his name was @Botticelli. So yeah if you guys have any good recommendations i would be really thankful :)

If you're happy with CBBE hdt and it's armor conversions, it'll probably be best if you stuck with it and just installed higher-res skin textures like the 4/8k Demoniac body textures. Also, using Bodyslide to make your own body proportions would really help also.

1 hour ago, MrSpankz said:

Are you saying I need to install a tail mod from the credits? (and if so, which? HDT Dragon Tails or HDT Tails Wearable?).

Also, resetting the mod by opening the mcm is not very reliable. Either it only sort of stabilizes the tail for a few minutes before it goes crazy again, or it doesn't help at all.

Honestly, I would be satisfied with a workaround that would disable the tail animation altogether, having the tail completely immobile would be much less distracting than having it spaghetti around all the time.

Skyrimfet stated on his main page that his models would be poor, and it's up to the users to contribute since he's not too experienced in modeling.

My workaround is just removing it altogether and hope someone could fix the hdt bones in the mesh. Until then, there's probably no use asking him for more than what he has given us.

edit: you don't need to install the credited tail mod, he just uses the limp cow-tail model from it.

22 minutes ago, <3GoAway<3 said:

Skyrimfet stated on his main page that his models would be poor, and it's up to the users to contribute since he's not too experienced in modeling.

My workaround is just removing it altogether and hope someone could fix the hdt bones in the mesh. Until then, there's probably no use asking him for more than what he has given us.

edit: you don't need to install the credited tail mod, he just uses the limp cow-tail model from it.

Got it. Hope I didn't come off as too demanding. I apologize if I did.

16 hours ago, <3GoAway<3 said:

If you're happy with CBBE hdt and it's armor conversions, it'll probably be best if you stuck with it and just installed higher-res skin textures like the 4/8k Demoniac body textures. Also, using Bodyslide to make your own body proportions would really help also.

Do you mean Bodyslide ingame or the Programm outside of Skyrim? Because I am good with the size, its just the tetures that make a bit unhappy. although if there would be a way to increase the nipple length by any means with HDT or Bodyslide would be really cool.

8 hours ago, Eliener330 said:

Do you mean Bodyslide ingame or the Programm outside of Skyrim? Because I am good with the size, its just the tetures that make a bit unhappy. although if there would be a way to increase the nipple length by any means with HDT or Bodyslide would be really cool.

Install a higher-resolution cbbe body texture to reduce stretching.

Bodyslide is a program outside of skyrim, and yes you can increase nipple length with the Bodyslide program.

6 hours ago, <3GoAway<3 said:

Install a higher-resolution cbbe body texture to reduce stretching.

Bodyslide is a program outside of skyrim, and yes you can increase nipple length with the Bodyslide program.

Okay, thank you very much! I will try it on next occasion

Gotta say it again: I'm loving this mod. it's just so cool to watch the transformation. By the way, is there any story to be had if you don't escape the hunters? no spoilers, please, I just want to know, and how to trigger it. Note that I mean after you are captured by the hunters, but before you escape them the first time.

also, @skyrimfet, If you want someone to help with editing the text/story, I can.

Just now, leprechaun99 said:

Note that I mean after you are captured by the hunters, but before you escape them the first time.

AFAIK you can only escape from the hunters the first time, I don't think anything will happen if you try to wait it out.

20 hours ago, Reesewow said:

AFAIK you can only escape from the hunters the first time, I don't think anything will happen if you try to wait it out.

I asked because I was reading the update logs on here, and it mentioned an auction.

1.7f
- some fixes related with aution scene + experimental button in mcm to try unstuck scene - Dont save and lode game during scenes - it's a potential big problem

At least I assume that was meant to be 'auction'

On 7/12/2018 at 10:09 PM, Tyrantula said:

@skyrimfetI know you're busy and all with your keyboard issues and 1.8, but what is the likely-hood of receiving additional quests? I was really hoping it would be possible to follow the story-line of the hunters, maybe being sold off to some desert island to provide milk to rich men/prince. Maybe actually being put on someones farm during the day, and sex slave by night :O

Also,After playing a few times, I had a couple ideas I'd love to share.. Just putting them on the table!  Would love to know what you think ;)
-I think it's been mentioned before, but growing udders related to milking? Would this be possible? I'm really interested to see if that could be taken anywhere.

-If breasts are full of milk you gradually become immobile and vulnerable. Character movement slows close to zero as your breasts fill, you are forced to all fours, and when you can no longer go on you moo loudly until the closest npc approaches to milk you.
(This could be further tied in with a weight mechanic, so perhaps if you aren't milked, your body reabsorbs the milk slowly making you a fat immobile cow ;) )

It's true i kinda dig the whole idea of a soft-core impact on gameplay

Anyways thankyou for the great mod! 

PS: Here's a few pics of my cow queen XD . Custom face morphs to try and get real cow look
last pic was just me playing around with custom body sliders

Cow1.jpg

Cow2.jpg

Cow3.jpg

Cow4.jpg

Any chance you could take a screen cap of your bodyslide values for me to have an idea of where to start with this? Or a preset or something?

@skyrimfet Would it be possible for you to have this mod tie into SLIF for the body resizing?

Im currently stacked with mods, and BAC is a background mod for my new run, as i'm not going to milk my character unless im forced to, i'm using estrus chaurus, sexlab kyne blessing, sd plus, egg factory, sexlab hormones, deadly traps and curses, fill her up and cursed loot and things have gotten a little rough for my pc. I wonder if anyone else uses a similar setup.

12 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Im currently stacked with mods, and BAC is a background mod for my new run, as i'm not going to milk my character unless im forced to, i'm using estrus chaurus, sexlab kyne blessing, sd plus, egg factory, sexlab hormones, deadly traps and curses, fill her up and cursed loot and things have gotten a little rough for my pc. I wonder if anyone else uses a similar setup.

Same here but I'm not using SD+, egg factory or sexlab hormones (anymore).

When I've used too many body-morph mods, you get some strange proportions as they would all conflict in one way or another. But, to get a smooth gameplay, I use MO, Bug Fixes, Crash Fixes, Safety Load, Load game CTD fix, along with ENB boost running at a fixed 59fps to reduce HDT lag and jitter. 

8 hours ago, <3GoAway<3 said:

When I've used too many body-morph mods, you get some strange proportions as they would all conflict in one way or another. But, to get a smooth gameplay, I use MO, Bug Fixes, Crash Fixes, Safety Load, Load game CTD fix, along with ENB boost running at a fixed 59fps to reduce HDT lag and jitter. 

Yes don't even attempt unless you have crash fixes and such.

18 hours ago, <3GoAway<3 said:

Well currently I upgraded my GPU recently so my game thankfully can take some Mod-Punishment. I have recent CTD´s though at random points. Have to get those outta the way eventually.

Hey, I just installed this a couple of days ago, and I just have a few questions.

I’ve used the milking machines multiple times, and then gone to talk to Paul and nothing happens.  No other responses seem to be available for him, save for “Hey there!”, “Who are you?”, and “Are you staring at my tits?” I’ve tried waiting and sleeping as well. But the transforming won’t occur.  There’s no horns appearing at all. 

Also, when I talk to him, I can’t see his dialog at all.  It just shows what my girl is saying. 

16 minutes ago, lonewolfingit11 said:

Hey, I just installed this a couple of days ago, and I just have a few questions.

I’ve used the milking machines multiple times, and then gone to talk to Paul and nothing happens.  No other responses seem to be available for him, save for “Hey there!”, “Who are you?”, and “Are you staring at my tits?” I’ve tried waiting and sleeping as well. But the transforming won’t occur.  There’s no horns appearing at all. 

Also, when I talk to him, I can’t see his dialog at all.  It just shows what my girl is saying. 

You first, drink a laccid(?). 

Is there a possibility of getting a custom head morph for our characters as part of the transformation? I'd love to make my character even more cow-like, but I have no 3d modelling skills and the sculpting in Racemenu is incredibly tedious. (I realize that skyrimfet isn't the best at modelling either, but maybe someone more experienced could help.)

Ok, i can not find mandys house.  is it right on the river edge?  If so maybe more bandit camps overwrote it.  if not, I only found towers, forts, trevor watch, and red something den.

please I searched for two hours between trevors watch and the mill on the other side of the river.

21 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Ok, i can not find mandys house.  is it right on the river edge?  If so maybe more bandit camps overwrote it.  if not, I only found towers, forts, trevor watch, and red something den.

please I searched for two hours between trevors watch and the mill on the other side of the river.

The house is ruined, and it will blend into the scenery if you have tall grass and flora overhauls installed.

It's not super close to the water, but you could probably see the river if you chopped down some trees.

It is really fucking hard to find. I have more bandit camps installed and it was still there. When you manage

the find the house, the diary will be really fucking hard to find too ?