A big thank you to Skyrimfet for a great mod adding immersion above and beyond basic MME.

I have a request which I hope is small and easy to implement for a future version: A transformation speed which is even SLOWER (half, quarter or even tenth) than the current slow setting. I do very long, slow paced play-throughs and with 1.6c had been using the slower MME-linked leveling to keep the BAC transformation pace slow. Now that link option has been removed in 1.7, I find the 'slow' BAC leveling is still too fast. When I upgraded BAC to 1.7 my MME level and BAC stage were both 5. After a week or so of in-game time with version 1.7, my MME level is still 5 (about a day away from 6), but BAC stage has gone all the way up to 9. As I understand earlier discussion in this thread, the MME-link was removed due to fast-transformation abuse and possible other technical issues and I understand the change. I may be the only one out here who used MME leveling to slow things down.

Thanks again for the effort put into this mod!

23 hours ago, Tex said:

When did you get that dialogue? After the market scene Paul shows up, milks me once, and that's it for me, no new dialogues or anything.

There are two different storylines, depending on if you were captured by the slavers or not.
If you go see Paul after each slaver attack, you have the second storyline.

1 hour ago, Tartos said:

There are two different storylines, depending on if you were captured by the slavers or not.
If you go see Paul after each slaver attack, you have the second storyline.

Well, I went to him after I was captured and escaped the first time, then after the second capture and market scene.

Just now, Tex said:

Well, I went to him after I was captured and escaped the first time, then after the second capture and market scene.

The "other" line requires that you never actually get caught by the slavers - every time you kill them you can go back to Paul and ask for more "markings" to try to convince them that you have an owner so they leave you alone.  You end up with different items/tats on that route (can't speak for the which route the current version's new content is as I haven't had a chance to try it myself).

for the next update, with the continuation of the quest line will there be more things added to the player like piercings, hooves, ornaments, tattoos  during the quest or will it only story based? And how long will it be?

Hi, I downloaded the 2 files, and installed, combined, changed the order and nothing. The game crashed when entered in the main menu. Some idea, which is the problem. When disable this mod, all work. My character use the uunp hdt body, will be this?

Thanks.

On 5/21/2018 at 7:56 PM, skyrimfet said:

it's end of current content, quest will be continued with next updates ;)

Randomize stages perhaps? maybe the transformation can start other ways besides with the horns, like starting with the hooves or the tail or the fur. it's a small feature but i'd really add to the replay ability, And i'd like a furry butt attribute added in since almost 100% i end up with the naked butt attribute. and everyone is naked butt.

1 hour ago, meister888888 said:

I stuck after Pault told cow that she must go to him to repay 30000 gold.

or quest unfinished at this stage?

it's end of content, more in future (update 1.8)
im going to add small update 1.7a soon

im added frostfall simple support, as cow you better tolarate temperatures and never going to fraze to death - as full transformed cow you will keep "cold" exporsure - ihmo cow's are better protected than peoples ;)

7 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

it's end of content, more in future (update 1.8)
im going to add small update 1.7a soon

im added frostfall simple support, as cow you better tolarate temperatures and never going to fraze to death - as full transformed cow you will keep "cold" exporsure - ihmo cow's are better protected than peoples ;)

do you get that dialogue if you agree to let paul enslave you, Because i picked the other option to be against it, then he force milks you, and no further dialogue is spoken.

good news for DD's lovers - i added some alternative slots - 1.7a will try to resolve some conflicts betweend popular slots from DD and BAC = you can wear rings, horns etc with bondage stuff!

Will works only with max horns and ears (merged) models.

Rings + bell set's (small and big)

I also changed face colour - for spoots fur - from now face will be white, better fit with body colour

frostfall - i added exporsue mod. as transformed cow you will better tolerate low temperatures.

There seems to be a small bug with the texture from the hand hoove armor. After I got the upgrade from Paul this happens when I what to fight. Only in first person. It doesn't matter which weapon I use, or magic or with bare hands.... hooves

Spoiler

20180601155309_1.thumb.jpg.2ad2d45cb128529ea04ac4d6743f3e43.jpg

1 hour ago, TheTreeman said:

There seems to be a small bug with the texture from the hand hoove armor. After I got the upgrade from Paul this happens when I what to fight. Only in first person. It doesn't matter which weapon I use, or magic or with bare hands.... hooves

Reveal hidden contents

20180601155309_1.thumb.jpg.2ad2d45cb128529ea04ac4d6743f3e43.jpg

shit, my fault - i almost never play in first person p. i'm going to update bac to 1.7b tomorrow - i will fix it :(

Gameplay wise the quests and the stages of transformation are working fine but it keeps spamming my papyrus logs with several thousand errors relating to the quest tracking.

Here's a small sample:

Spoiler

[06/01/2018 - 05:18:36PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].bac_unowned.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].bac_unowned.OnUpdate() - "bac_unowned.psc" Line 143

[06/01/2018 - 05:18:37PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[None].bac_tears_c.OnUpdate() - "bac_tears_c.psc" Line 183

[06/01/2018 - 05:18:37PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[None].bac_quest_ctr.OnUpdate() - "bac_quest_ctr.psc" Line 39

[06/01/2018 - 05:18:37PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[None].bac_unowned.OnUpdate() - "bac_unowned.psc" Line 66

[06/01/2018 - 05:18:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp14"

stack:

[None].bac_tears_c.OnUpdate() - "bac_tears_c.psc" Line 183

[06/01/2018 - 05:18:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"

stack:

[None].bac_quest_ctr.OnUpdate() - "bac_quest_ctr.psc" Line 39

[06/01/2018 - 05:18:37PM] ERROR: Cannot call Log() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[None].bac_main.OnUpdate() - "bac_main.psc" Line 52

[06/01/2018 - 05:18:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"

stack:

[None].bac_unowned.OnUpdate() - "bac_unowned.psc" Line 66

[06/01/2018 - 05:18:37PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[None].bac_quest_ctr.OnUpdate() - "bac_quest_ctr.psc" Line 47

[06/01/2018 - 05:18:37PM] ERROR: Cannot call Maintenance() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[None].bac_main.OnUpdate() - "bac_main.psc" Line 54

[06/01/2018 - 05:18:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"

stack:

[None].bac_quest_ctr.OnUpdate() - "bac_quest_ctr.psc" Line 47

[06/01/2018 - 05:18:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"

stack:

[None].bac_main.OnUpdate() - "bac_main.psc" Line 54

stack:

[None].bac_unowned.OnUpdate() - "bac_unowned.psc" Line 142