26 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Edit: @skyrimfet I do think your new transformation ideas sound really cool and I'm looking forward to seeing them in action.... but I care way more about the quests myself. :classic_tongue: I want to see where the story goes!

now 2 branches (paul and marc way) will meet together and from this point will continued as one story for booth ways - but events, treat, relation etc will be depended of dialogues, and "choices from past" paul can be more sadistic or more ekhem romantic.. did i said Paul? oh Paul or "Paul". owner.

4 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

ok, ok
easy guys ;)

i have to back to work now - work/job, i will read onec again @Reesewow post later, about @JBackfire - it's true i not literaly ask for feedback but for me it was realy clear that i spend additional time to describe my plans becouse i want to know comunnity opinion. ;)

Well, I read your post and was like "cool, great ideas! I'm super exited!" I wouldn't comment on it cos it seems you already put a lot of work in the update. So, feel hugged and thanks a lot for the mod!

Dear skyrimfet,  I think your  thoughts about mod  are very cool. I look forward to your update and fully support you in changing the transformation process. I wish I could help you with something, but I do not  can do any scripts or modeling :c 
P.s I've been wanting to do modeling for a long time. Helping you is a very good motivation. It remains to find the time c:

the features sounds great, can't wait for the quests to continue, like going to the Paul's real home with everything made for Cow to work, sleeping in the stable, mating with a bull(I hope it exist a mating animation with the bull/cow) and so on; He locks the Cowborn in the farm, with high fences create a work routine until the debt is paid, since the Cowborn has hooves can't picklock the gate.

This kind of mod offers a lot of possibilities for great content!

13 hours ago, meister888888 said:

Well yes i have tried that but its not what i'm talking about and its  a dead mod, yes it has one of the concepts i mentioned but, What i mean is something like bac but a dog transformation, A collar of course can be involved. It'd just be a cool concept a dream mod for some. And very possible could be an altered version of bac. I'd just like to see more tf mods like this one be made. I don't know about others but the tf aspect is my favorite part.

10 hours ago, zax said:

So everyone's requesting "on all fours" movement but when they see the author struggling with gameplay dilemma related to this feature they don't suggest anything. Why don't you lazy fucks post your ideas? When should it happen, how long should it last, what should it restrict, how would it make sense from gameplay perspective?

Btw, I suggest this animation, it has all movement directionals included and is free to use: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/

Pretty sure SD+ uses that animation, I don't know about other people but i did mention this one in a post from awhile back. And there was another one but i can't remember the name.

I don't think its right to complain about what skyrimfet does with the mod after all if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be here on this topic, I just appreciate the work he puts into his mods and to make it as fun as possible, So people need to stop complaining about the features skyrimfet puts in and accept that its skyrimfets decision on what he wants to do with this, You'l just cause him unnecessary stress. Of course you can still request ideas but don't be so demanding towards him. Besides many features could easily be made an optional feature in mcm, that you can decide on turning on or off, Like the udders, hands, and weight that is already an optional feature.

I'm looking forward to the next update no matter what it brings. As to whether or not walking on all fours is added, I don't really mind one way or the other. Like you mentioned a little earlier, it'd be neat to be forced onto all fours when your characters breasts get too full of milk. However, wouldn't the cow-like deformation of our characters bodies let them carry that weight easier? What about tying two leg/four leg walking into how much lactacid your character's drugged up on? If you get captured by hunters and drugged with a bunch of lactacid, then maybe from the characters perspective they'd have more difficulty acting like a person and find it easier walking on all fours. Then you can stand back up once the lactacid wears off (if enabled to do so).

10 hours ago, zax said:

So everyone's requesting "on all fours" movement but when they see the author struggling with gameplay dilemma related to this feature they don't suggest anything. Why don't you lazy fucks post your ideas? When should it happen, how long should it last, what should it restrict, how would it make sense from gameplay perspective?

Btw, I suggest this animation, it has all movement directionals included and is free to use: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/

I feel it could be based on how much milk you have, Or a random event that happens more frequently when your higher tf phase and have the fat cow buff. Or it could tie in to lactacids, Which makes the most sense to me.

9 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I imagine a fair amount of people that want more "extreme" transformation effects aren't so interested in how regular gameplay would work under those conditions - they often seem to be part of inescapable or "bad end" scenarios.

I could honestly only see all-fours movement working well as a feature of a specific scene, like the player is stuck in a milk barn with other cows and must crawl until they escape (mechanically could be done with an equipped item, like how ZEP does with its force-crawl collars).  That way all the various *problems* with crawling animations could be ignored, since you wouldn't be swinging a weapon or required to jump in those scenarios (both of which break the crawling animations if allowed). 

Plus, I'm not actually sure the effect would *work* that well with the cow transformations.... what's the point of the player's hands and feet becoming hooves if she then decides the best way to move is to use her knees?

The other option may be the new pet-play bondage items coming in the next version of Devious Devices (say the farmer wants to "hobble" the player in a more cow-like pose), but if the plan is to avoid unnecessary dependencies that's a pretty big addition to the required mods just for bondage-style crawling animations.

Edit: @skyrimfet I do think your new transformation ideas sound really cool and I'm looking forward to seeing them in action.... but I care way more about the quests myself. :classic_tongue: I want to see where the story goes!

Unfortunately no one has made a walking on fours animation akin to an animal, at least not yet, walking on feet and hands which would look amazing btw, The closest we have is knee movement which i don't mind at all.

Not to mention how would the animation look and work? because with the way the arm and legs are structured  it would look very stiff, Altering the shape of the calves  to look more animal like maybe.

on the 1.7 version: "Imaginary pregnancy" :open_mouth: (Btw that actually is a real thing, A mental condition,) Anyways i know it says 4X belly size how exactly will that work anyways? belly slider slif compatible fake pregnancy as nothing happens at the end does it ever revert to normal?, I'm so curious right now ooooooh. I can't wait to try this, I'l just play Fo4 for now.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

Gintoki! :smiley: prob won't be up till midnight or tomorrow but oh well. i can't wait to test it.

yes - all probably is ready, i will add here unofficial/dev version (in 15min)  - and tomorrow upload as official

ok, im almost dead - i decided to put 1.7 as unoficial version here

if you are over 10stage you got some potion to get random transformations, upade dont need clean save but you can notice some odd behavior at start, blinking body etc, etc, etc - it's something like restart/reset - keep calm

tats pack requied also update

all should works fine!

if i forget about something, something works wrong - let me know - i will fix it :smile:

Skyrim - Being a Cow - Tats 1.7.7z

Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.7.zip

6 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

ok, im almost dead - i decided to put 1.7 as unoficial version here

if you are over 10stage you got some potion to get random transformations, upade dont need clean save but you can notice some odd behavior at start, blinking body etc, etc, etc - it's something like restart/reset - keep calm

tats pack requied also update

all should works fine!

if i forget about something, something works wrong - let me know - i will fix it :smile:

Skyrim - Being a Cow - Tats 1.7.7z

Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.7.zip

quick question does the racemenu preset change if you set yourself to 100% should i download the official version tomorrow? or am i fine. whats this potion? debug?

6 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

quick question does the racemenu preset change if you set yourself to 100% should i download the official version tomorrow? or am i fine. whats this potion? debug?

not sure what do You mean:

racemenu preset - when you play with face, you can change eyes, nose etc - all face parts are prdefined in game, mod change nose to more wide ... etc

potions - you should get a count of potions with formula 

amount =  your_stage - 10 

why?

becouse i decided to add random changes after 10stage so if you are currently on higher than 10stage it's your chance to applay some random stages without new game/reset etc. treat it like a simulation of leveling from past. :smile:

@LinksSword

personaly I played with unofficial  version without issues, you can use it - offcial version with smal fix will works with your version too. 
im going to sleep i had no time for test it's only one reason that i uploaded it here as unofficial. but im not expect problems.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication, your mods show it very clearly that it's a work of passion.

Now, off to play it. I think i will also use devious butt with it, since cows do produce a lot of gas... :astonished:

21 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

not sure what do You mean:

racemenu preset - when you play with face, you can change eyes, nose etc - all face parts are prdefined in game, mod change nose to more wide ... etc

potions - you should get a count of potions with formula 

amount =  your_stage - 10 

why?

becouse i decided to add random changes after 10stage so if you are currently on higher than 10stage it's your chance to applay some random stages without new game/reset etc. treat it like a simulation of leveling from past. :smile:

so face changes at high stage?

Do I need to use a body mod with a belly node in order to see the new "Imaginary Pregnancy."

I use the UNP Blessed Body off of the Skyrim Nexus, and it doesn't have a belly node.

17 hours ago, zax said:

I've stated several times how to implement it. Amputation framework. Easy as that.

Add an event that removes the lower legs, forces all fours animation. Then just add a prosthetic/stump piece that resembles a hoof. All fours is now added. Doesn't have to be gruesome or anything like the leg was chopped off or anything, but it the mod works with the animation without looking like someone crawling on their hands and knees. No need to add new animations, races or anything. Just a simple hook into that mod. Combat is a little iffy, but that's just because no one has really figured out a way to implement that sort of thing. But it would be like that with anything you tried to do with all fours animations. Best to just leave it as is and take it for what it is.

You can do it all yourself with the amputation mod now, but it's just not integrated into the BaC mod as part of the transformation line.

17 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

People who criticize quests didnt answer me when I mentioned about transformations, etc etc etc... IHMO it's not fair. 

Criticism isn't meant to be a bad thing. If it's blatant attacks on something, like "This is stupid", then yeah it is bad, but that's not what I said. What I had said earlier was constructive, I even explained that before my post, don't take it personally. I said things that in my opinion didn't work about the mod, and provided suggestions and ways to fix and add to them.

As far as about what you said (me not answering you about the TF stuff), I don't come to LL every day or anything. I usually go a few days without checking. I also didn't answer you because if I had a problem with something, you'd take it personally, and I'm not trying to make you feel offended or anything.

That being said, I'm glad you're doing some more to flesh out aspects of the player experience. The whole dirty/stinky cow isn't really my thing, but I'm not the only one playing the mod so maybe it's someone's kink. Looks like it's not really going to make an impact on anything if you don't want it with it being optional.

I do like the idea of the randomization via the potions. I'm liking the idea of adding the facemorphs as well. Hopefully they'll looks pretty neat, I'm interested in seeing how they look when it's added.The added textures and everything seem like they'd be a good idea as well. I'm assuming you're using the PSD files I sent you a while back. If they don't look very good or anything, I'll probably go back in and do some new textures for you (assuming you'd be fine with that).