Ran into an interesting bug that I've gotten down to the breast mutation perks, or some sort of incompatibility with Hormones.  Everytime there is a update from SLIF with the breast mutation perks and the Bimbo curse active the breasts will reset to node scale 1 but still show normal in slif and the breasts will stretch and the front is see through  its only with the breasts, I've narrowed it down to not be a skeleton issue.

18 minutes ago, Deimos said:

Ran into an interesting bug that I've gotten down to the breast mutation perks, or some sort of incompatibility with Hormones.  Everytime there is a update from SLIF with the breast mutation perks and the Bimbo curse active the breasts will reset to node scale 1 but still show normal in slif and the breasts will stretch and the front is see through  its only with the breasts, I've narrowed it down to not be a skeleton issue.

my mod not update breast's node - ask sexlab hormones author - i think that you have not activated SLIF support for hormones - if i remember both mods - beinga a cow and hormones update character weight - and yes - it's potential conflict, you need choice witch mod will update weight. SLIF not support body  weight (or i dont know about it)

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

my mod not update breast's node - ask sexlab hormones author - i think that you have not activated SLIF support for hormones - if i remember both mods - beinga a cow and hormones update character weight - and yes - it's potential conflict, you need choice witch mod will update weight. SLIF not support body  weight (or i dont know about it)

the only mod that affects body weight in my list is BAC, and hormones is active in slif, the last time I played was early may with 1.6 and the only thing that changed is bac was updated to 1.7

It seems as of 1.7[a or b] that NPC cows revert to regular (undeformed) limbs after being left alone for a while. While transforming to cow, everything looks ok. Then I drop the follower and leave the area. When I come back, the limbs are no longer deformed.

I'm going to try and play the main quest with this active, And milk addict... I can imagine the rage i'm going to experience when i randomly lose my armor or trip. I had never played through the main quest completely before because my game would go haywire at some point with the mods i had. 

2 hours ago, botticelli said:

It seems as of 1.7[a or b] that NPC cows revert to regular (undeformed) limbs after being left alone for a while. While transforming to cow, everything looks ok. Then I drop the follower and leave the area. When I come back, the limbs are no longer deformed.

hmm - it is possible - game loses the nodes size - when NPC is not updated... i will try fix it

if you visit mcm then all cow's are recallculated - just open and close bac mcm - should help

Lovely my cow

Available jobs in my cow: 
Balgruuf's pet / Serving / Entertainment / Porter / Delivery / Cow

It's sexual contents.

Honeycam 2018-06-08 22-42-21.gif

Dirty Brown Cow

Honeycam 2018-06-08 22-41-48.gif

Dirty Spot cow

1.jpg

Balgruuf's pet

2.jpg

Serving

3.jpg

394411512_TESV2018-06-0200-32-35-268.thumb.jpg.82f389653413aeb0e4d474a616513731.jpg

4.jpg

Entertainment

5.jpg

6.jpg

236970974_TESV2018-06-0315-24-52-459.thumb.jpg.9f8cadddfc582450e217f579d02a9d3c.jpg

Porter

7.jpg

499666596_TESV2018-06-0315-14-20-382.thumb.jpg.d125f4a0092ff8b4d734ac0cf6b2ea03.jpg

Delivery

8.jpg

1175608552_TESV2018-06-0316-05-07-131.thumb.jpg.5aa575bace34f89fc1fdb0003bd0e28d.jpg

Cow

18 minutes ago, funkalla said:

Lovely my cow

Available jobs in my cow: 
Balgruuf's pet / Serving / Entertainment / Porter / Delivery / Cow

It's sexual contents.

Honeycam 2018-06-08 22-42-21.gif

Dirty Brown Cow

Honeycam 2018-06-08 22-41-48.gif

Dirty Spot cow

1.jpg

Balgruuf's pet

2.jpg

Serving

3.jpg

394411512_TESV2018-06-0200-32-35-268.thumb.jpg.82f389653413aeb0e4d474a616513731.jpg

4.jpg

Entertainment

5.jpg

6.jpg

Porter

7.jpg

499666596_TESV2018-06-0315-14-20-382.thumb.jpg.d125f4a0092ff8b4d734ac0cf6b2ea03.jpg

Delivery

8.jpg

1175608552_TESV2018-06-0316-05-07-131.thumb.jpg.5aa575bace34f89fc1fdb0003bd0e28d.jpg

Cow

some of your screens became a true soon :)
i will upload few your "photos", ok? with next update

---------------------

oh about update - next update will be very important, i removerd slave tats and implement nio functions - no more pain during cows level up - tats works now very, very fast! if all test will be positive im going to update BAC today/tomorrow:)
i made some small changes also - fix some reported bugs etc...

7 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

some of your screens became a true soon :)
i will upload few your "photos", ok? with next update

---------------------

oh about update - next update will be very important, i removerd slave tats and implement nio functions - no more pain during cows level up - tats works now very, very fast! if all test will be positive im going to update BAC today/tomorrow:)
i made some small changes also - fix some reported bugs etc...

You can always use my photos.

Your updates are always expected.
It is very exciting and interesting.

Nice Modder!

So no I don´t use any of the Mods you mentioned, maybe expect 2 Immersive behaviour Mods that could alter AI. But I tuned both of them off and retried but still had issues, with now my Character just gets frozen, unable to move in the cell before the machine, not walking to it by herself. I added the Papyrus File now. Sorry for the inconvinience.

PapyrusUtilDev.log

12 minutes ago, Eliener330 said:

So no I don´t use any of the Mods you mentioned, maybe expect 2 Immersive behaviour Mods that could alter AI. But I tuned both of them off and retried but still had issues, with now my Character just gets frozen, unable to move in the cell before the machine, not walking to it by herself. I added the Papyrus File now. Sorry for the inconvinience.

PapyrusUtilDev.log

i will not help you without papyrus logs - you are only one person who reported it.
turn on logs, run scene and send me logs
steam version store logs here

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script

did you unpack my mod or you using oryginal package from .zip?
zaz 8.0 on board?

I have a strage occurrence of npc cows being knocked out whenever a stage kicks in during milking. I can then revive them via Defeat and all is well. Thinking that Defeat may be the cause and not the solution, I disabled it, but the "feature" still persists...

18 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Not sure if that's possible without conflicting with sexlabs cum/other mods adding tats on their own like bathing in skyrim or shout like a virgin. And if it isn't, i'd honestly prefer them to be slow than not showing at all or covering everything else. I'm not sure how many stages are planned but i assume you shouldn't get them that fast that you miss one change. ;) 

20 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Not sure if that's possible without conflicting with sexlabs cum/other mods adding tats on their own like bathing in skyrim or shout like a virgin. And if it isn't, i'd honestly prefer them to be slow than not showing at all or covering everything else. I'm not sure how many stages are planned but i assume you shouldn't get them that fast that you miss one change. ;) 

One limit is amount of slot's offered by NiOverride - mod search free slot, and use it - with same way like SlaveTats.

did you mean time between stages or time consumed to applay new changes during level up? :P

I meant the time that tats needs to apply vs the time between stages. First should definitly be shorter than second. ;)

If you're able to look and use fre slots without slave tats, great! I thought that would be the main purpose of slave tats working as a framework and difficult without - or at least not really faster, doing the same work. I know shout like a virgin occupies the slot for sexlab cum textures, that's why i disabled those tats. In case of doubt: checking what sexlab uses and just making sure that the slot for cum is always avaivable would already be enough for me, if that works. Possibly the same for Bathing in Skyrim.

I expect some incompatibilities with SLAV anyways, (items etc.), that's one reason i started a new game. Technically you can disable almost everything in SLAV and it has pretty good mechanics to check, but... i'd rather not disable everything in one of my favorite mods, just started a new game on new profile instead today. :)

am i the only one noticing there being no comments from enemies? And i assume followers have comments to? But they never say anything, I do get comments from random npc's though so that is working. Also where in creation kit can i view the line of the comments? Perhaps i could fix some wording for you?

I know it's not much but i'd like to at least clean up a few lines. when i have the chance.

running into a problem with paul when trying to apply hoove armour.. i get the wait for service quest stand in the middle of the road,people gather but paul just wanders around like usual till he eventual times out am i missing a step or have i installed something wrong

12 minutes ago, tool01 said:

running into a problem with paul when trying to apply hoove armour.. i get the wait for service quest stand in the middle of the road,people gather but paul just wanders around like usual till he eventual times out am i missing a step or have i installed something wrong

ZAZ8.0!!111one one one