I played through it and enjoyed it, after not using this mod for months.

I got confused at some points of the questline, especially the ending.

Like, I didn't know if the quest ended or not?
It was after Paul rescued / bought me from the slavers. He milked me once and nothing happens afterwards.

I would like to see a notification of some sorts that lets you know the questline is over.
Since after milking it just stopped.

17 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I played through it and enjoyed it, after not using this mod for months.

I got confused at some points of the questline, especially the ending.

Like, I didn't know if the quest ended or not?
It was after Paul rescued / bought me from the slavers. He milked me once and nothing happens afterwards.

I would like to see a notification of some sorts that lets you know the questline is over.
Since after milking it just stopped.

welcome back

yes, in this point currently is end of content - more in 1.8

maybe it's a good idea to add it "to be continued.." - many people ask about it and think that something went wrong. hmm ...

So I had some conflicts I had to remove from my mods and did a total wipe and reload of just my basic loadout. Also a new game to ensure everything was clean. With both version 1.7 and 1.7a Paul seems to not want to spawn. Also 1.7a seems to missing the face tat data, when I open slavetats there is no information there for faces. Love the mod btw, been using it since 1.1, it's come along way and works great.

My basic mod loadout is just HDT PE mods, body mods, and some equipment mods, nothing script intensive or adds quests (except BAC and MME). Also LOVE the randomizer for the cow stuff, great idea. Could also do size variations of horns, hooves, tail etc. Well actually you could do a ton of things, but I'll leave that to you. Always best not to spam people with my ramblings. Just wanted to let you know of a potential issue I found

48 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Rather than spend time on "To be continued" in 1.7 - just invest that time in 1.8.

If cows had harnesses - we would all be chomping at the bit...

personaly - no problem i'm bdsm guy but it's only a cow's story.. can you take me a good reason / explanation to use that? You can use heretical/DD harness you don't need my mod for it. I have no idea how to add a harness and keep story in one piece.

24 minutes ago, Hochhalter1 said:

So I had some conflicts I had to remove from my mods and did a total wipe and reload of just my basic loadout. Also a new game to ensure everything was clean. With both version 1.7 and 1.7a Paul seems to not want to spawn. Also 1.7a seems to missing the face tat data, when I open slavetats there is no information there for faces. Love the mod btw, been using it since 1.1, it's come along way and works great.

My basic mod loadout is just HDT PE mods, body mods, and some equipment mods, nothing script intensive or adds quests (except BAC and MME). Also LOVE the randomizer for the cow stuff, great idea. Could also do size variations of horns, hooves, tail etc. Well actually you could do a ton of things, but I'll leave that to you. Always best not to spam people with my ramblings. Just wanted to let you know of a potential issue I found 

About face tat's - some people reported issues with faces . i have version 1.7b almost ready and i want to check tat's once again.

About Paul - can't be - something is wrong on your side i think. Riverwood, near Inn. How did You install mod?

BTW People I added comment's to mod :D

+ 9comment's related with transformation stages "general" - my favorite: "Either I'm drunk or you have horn's... Possibly both"
+ 3 comment's from friend NPCs
+ 3 comment's from enemie NPCs
(but not in combat)

all randomized, work's good for me - one problem - i wrote all comment's by myself, as many people know, my english is very special ;)  but i have deal:

design for comment's is flexible - i can add quickly more comment's in future.

@skyrimfet

I think he means "Chomping at the bit" as a turn of phrase. In short, the community is impatient or excited to get to further story content.

Other than that, harnesses do make sense in context. Content is pretty focused on themes of submission, use of bdsm equipment isn't a huge leap, especially when you factor in the equipment paul uses to administer the nose ring, bell, etc, and the fact that the milker restrains the player.

I'm not weighing in one way or the other on either to be honest. I am looking forward to new story content though.

6 minutes ago, mEdge said:

@skyrimfet

I think he means "Chomping at the bit" as a turn of phrase. In short, the community is impatient or excited to get to further story content.

Other than that, harnesses do make sense in context. Content is pretty focused on themes of submission, use of bdsm equipment isn't a huge leap, especially when you factor in the equipment paul uses to administer the nose ring, bell, etc, and the fact that the milker restrains the player.

I'm not weighing in one way or the other on either to be honest. I am looking forward to new story content though.

I'm doing now all low weight changes - becouse 1.8 take a time. it's will big pack of new story conten. So for this time i want to close or add some small changes, like additional random attributes, comments etc ;)

about harness as punish - sound's good and i see a way in story for it.

ok, once again
i never said "no", ok? ;)))

Hi i was late to try the 1.7.a update and wow I'm suprised! big udders look great! even on a fat cow! you should replace the old ones from bodyslide with this one since it seems to like thiccer bodytypes better. if only they could have more use then just for appearance. Don't think anyone will make a udder milking animation anytime soon.

20180601231757_1.jpg

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

I'm doing now all low weight changes - becouse 1.8 take a time. it's will big pack of new story conten. So for this time i want to close or add some small changes, like additional random attributes, comments etc ;)

about harness as punish - sound's good and i see a way in story for it.

ok, once again
i never said "no", ok? ;)))

"chomping at the bit" was just an English expression. I was not saying add a harness!

Just meant we are all looking forward to new Quest content.

3 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

I'm going to play this along with SD+ for the spriggan infection now if i'm not mistaken there is potential slot conflicts right?

no idea, i never had enought luck for SD+ - for me many part's of this mod doesynt work's fine (i tried few combinations) maybe i never spend enought time to config this mod? no idea - finaly i decided to remove it. BAC item's without hardocre mod work's softly - so if springgan infection equip something then you just lost part of visiual effect. I think that all should works toggether. :)

5 minutes ago, fred200 said:

"chomping at the bit" was just an English expression. I was not saying add a harness!

Just meant we are all looking forward to new Quest content.

my fault - i had few related post in my mind when i wrote answer ;) thx!

Hi skyrimfet,

this is a really great mod ?, I love it?

I have a suggestion for roleplaying a submissive cow:

current state:

When you get captured by the hunters, you get branded and milked. 

Afterwards you try to escape and wait for the miracle.

By getting your stuff from the chest the hunters aggro and try to kill you.

You kill the hunters or get killed yourself, quest done or reload.

Would it be possible to change this behaviour if you were a "smart cow" and followed the hunters without fight ?

Then after getting your stuff back from the chest, the hunters would approach the PC just like before capturing first time and start a dialouge.

Mabe some lines like:

"Hey cow 32, you´re not allowed to leave, back into the milker!" (if they notice you trying to escape from the camp)

"Bad cow, you thought you could flee form your owners? Prepare for a really hard milking!" (If you escaped and they found you again)

After each approach PC gets the chance to fight or to submit like first time; so player can decide if he/she wants to fight for freedom or stay (semi-) enslaved by hunters.

EDIT: So this part of the quest would be repeatable until you choose the "fight option" in the dialouge.

Just a suggestion from me, if it doesn´t suit you or if it´s too much work, just ignore it.

Will be using this mod anyway ?

I really like what you've done with the mod, you're making very good progress! I like what you did in 1.7a with the new udder effect, that was along the lines of what I'd envisioned for the models at first. The only problem I've had so far is that if there are overlays for the "veined" and "cellulite" effects, they don't show up in the game (IDK if they're implemented yet, I found the texture files but they're not listed in SlaveTats MCM like the rest). Also, the "Naked Ass" effect is a unique one, but it seems to be disproportionately applied, effectively removing the fur effects from the game. A way to disable/remove that effect (ex. MCM menu option, scroll/potion/spell) would be greatly appreciated. The two issues might be connected (maybe the disabling of the body fur Tats also disables NIoverride from applying those effects?).

I don't know how difficult these would be, but here are two related ideas for expanded comment opportunities:

1. One of my current DD-related mods (no idea which at the moment) will intercept talk events, put up a single dialogue option of "..." followed by a demand for sex with options to accept, resist, or enthusiastically accept. I would be interested to see some random percentage of talk events hijacked by BAC with the option to only "Moo" and have some reaction by the NPC. Reactions could easily be in dialogue, but could also be triggering sex or milking. (Could this be linked to milk fullness?)

2. A variation of "gag talk" where the player gets stuck in moo-mode and has to "moo-talk" for a while to make themselves understood only through moo-oriented dialogue options to reach a regular dialogue tree or fail and get kicked out of dialogue mode. This mode would benefit from the trigger chance being related to transformation stage. (i.e. practically no chance at very low stage, high chance at full transformation: 1 or 1.5% chance per stage. )

5 hours ago, Draco Benson said:

So im getting a time out everytime i try to get paul to give me a nose ring, and can you make and option to remove foot hooves too, i do love the mod so far

I had that too while using Zaz 7 as the only visible places to sit (chairs) were not accepted by the mod. With Zaz 8, you will see a piece of furniture in the northern most stall. That is where you must sit.

17 hours ago, Draco Benson said:

So im getting a time out everytime i try to get paul to give me a nose ring, and can you make and option to remove foot hooves too, i do love the mod so far

foot hoves or horse shoes? gods why? :(

zaz 8.0  (or 8+) is installed??

On 6/2/2018 at 2:13 PM, meister888888 said:

can you make hand hooves be nailed as feet hooves with neat white shoes and ring for chain?

i can add horse shoes - but how long cow is not crawling i dont see good reason - so maybe in future when i finaly add crawling?

18 hours ago, w234aew said:

I really like what you've done with the mod, you're making very good progress! I like what you did in 1.7a with the new udder effect, that was along the lines of what I'd envisioned for the models at first. The only problem I've had so far is that if there are overlays for the "veined" and "cellulite" effects, they don't show up in the game (IDK if they're implemented yet, I found the texture files but they're not listed in SlaveTats MCM like the rest). Also, the "Naked Ass" effect is a unique one, but it seems to be disproportionately applied, effectively removing the fur effects from the game. A way to disable/remove that effect (ex. MCM menu option, scroll/potion/spell) would be greatly appreciated. The two issues might be connected (maybe the disabling of the body fur Tats also disables NIoverride from applying those effects?).

in 90% you not correctly installed mod - i found alle missing files in json file in tats pack 1.7a - so - please check again your version.

line 223:

{"name": "DirtBody", "section":"Being a cow", "texture":"bac\\dirty_body.dds", "area":"Body"},
{"name": "DirtFace", "section":"Being a cow", "texture":"bac\\dirty_face.dds", "area":"Face"},
{"name": "DirtFeet", "section":"Being a cow", "texture":"bac\\dirty_body.dds", "area":"Feet"},
{"name": "DirtHands", "section":"Being a cow", "texture":"bac\\dirty_hands.dds", "area":"Hands"},
{"name": "Cellulite", "section":"Being a cow", "texture":"bac\\cellulite.dds", "area":"Body"},
{"name": "BMutation1", "section":"Being a cow", "texture":"bac\\breast_mut1.dds", "area":"Body"},
{"name": "BMutation2", "section":"Being a cow", "texture":"bac\\breast_mut2.dds", "area":"Body"}

On 6/2/2018 at 1:46 PM, Totenbarg said:

Hi skyrimfet,

this is a really great mod ?, I love it?

I have a suggestion for roleplaying a submissive cow:

current state:

When you get captured by the hunters, you get branded and milked. 

Afterwards you try to escape and wait for the miracle.

By getting your stuff from the chest the hunters aggro and try to kill you.

You kill the hunters or get killed yourself, quest done or reload.

Would it be possible to change this behaviour if you were a "smart cow" and followed the hunters without fight ?

Then after getting your stuff back from the chest, the hunters would approach the PC just like before capturing first time and start a dialouge.

Mabe some lines like:

"Hey cow 32, you´re not allowed to leave, back into the milker!" (if they notice you trying to escape from the camp)

"Bad cow, you thought you could flee form your owners? Prepare for a really hard milking!" (If you escaped and they found you again)

After each approach PC gets the chance to fight or to submit like first time; so player can decide if he/she wants to fight for freedom or stay (semi-) enslaved by hunters.

EDIT: So this part of the quest would be repeatable until you choose the "fight option" in the dialouge.

Just a suggestion from me, if it doesn´t suit you or if it´s too much work, just ignore it.

Will be using this mod anyway ?

i think that some future plans will not disapoint you. im not going to touch current quest etc.. but i have some plans ;)

36 minutes ago, executaball said:

Hi thanks for the new update. I want to ask about the "Random Attributes". I haven't progressed far yet but are they linked with the 'levels' and at max level all of them will be applied? Or are they really random? 

random - about 8-9 random attributes
some are single, other connected (wet->horny->etc) - without cheats you will never obtain all