So I've recently gotten into modding Skyrim VR and after trying to resolve the issues myself I'm just gonna ask for help and wait instead of getting a headache trying to solve it myself. I got the mod to work almost fine with the only issues (and important) being that my players hooves are invisible, none of the quest npcs say anything so its like a one way conversation where I just click through, and the big issue is that the moment Paul is about to advance the quest to put a nose ring on me, he opens the gate and whatever is inside vanishes like it never existed. I've went in before it and it seems that a bunch of the models are clipped into each other? I'd very much appreciate some help since this mod seems amazing.

5 minutes ago, SqueakyDolphin said:

Does anyone have a list of what the different transformations/cosmetic changes are that you get at each stage? I've passed a couple of stages now where I wasn't really able to tell what exactly changed on my character

I don't know the exacts, but the first few stages are horns and ears, then at stage 7 or so it gets down to your feet and slight fur on your body, at stage 15 you get complete hooves (I think) along with your tail, and the final few stages complete most of the fur growth and udder if you have it on. Could be wrong though since I haven't watched each stage intensely.

47 minutes ago, SqueakyDolphin said:

Does anyone have a list of what the different transformations/cosmetic changes are that you get at each stage? I've passed a couple of stages now where I wasn't really able to tell what exactly changed on my character

First off, the way weight works in this mod, as far as I know, is that there is a number inside the stages that sets the character's base weight. If I understand it correctly, the player's weight can be increased by eating food, can be decreased by running, and the player's weight cannot be below this base weight. This information is important when I share the base weight numbers which I will abbreviate as BW. Weight uses standard body weight like you would see in the character creator.

According to the script, the changes at each stage are...

Spoiler

Stage 1 - Small horns appear. BW 0

Stage 2 - The horns grow. BW 1

Stage 3 - Ears appear. BW 1

Stage 4 - Ears grow. BW 1

Stage 5 - Horns grow again. BW 2

Stage 6 - Ears and Horns finish growing. BW 2

Stage 7 - Hooves start by the feet raising up. BW 3

Stage 8 - Fur begins to appear on the extremities. BW 5

Stage 9 - Feet turn into actual hooves. BW 5

Stage 10 - Fur spreads farther. BW 10

Stage 11 - Tail shows up. Mutations start here. In addition to the listed guaranteed changes at every stage, an attribute or two is picked from the mutations list to apply to your character every stage. BW 15

Stage 12 - Hand hooves show up, and the fur spreads farther. BW 20

Stage 13 - The tail finishes growing. BW 25

Stage 14 - Feet hooves finish growing and the fur spreads farther. BW 30

Stage 15 - The fur spreads farther. BW 35

Stage 16 - The udder appears and the fur spreads farther. BW 40

Stage 17 - The fur spreads, you guessed it, even farther! BW 50

Stage 18 - The udder grows. The fur spreads again! BW 60

Stage 19 - The fur spreads again!

Stages 20-26 are purely used for mutations.

These base weight numbers may be inaccurate. I modified my game's script.

And the mutation list consists of:

Spoiler

Tall Body - Makes you taller

Short Body - Makes you shorter

Cow's face (nose) - Changes your nose shape to be more cow like

Cow's nose (fur) - Adds a fur texture around the nose to look more like a cow's

Cow's face (mouth) - Changes your mouth shape to be more cow like

Cow's face (eyes) - Changes your eye shape to be more cow like

Fast Metabolism - Weight will drop faster with exercise down to the base weight.

Slow Metabolism - Weight will drop slower with exercise down to the base weight.

Slim Cow - Base weight will immediately be made lower by 5

Slim Cow (2) - Base weight will immediately be made lower by 10

Fat Cow -  Base weight will immediately be made higher by 5

Fat Cow (2) - Base weight will immediately be made higher by 10

Short Arms - Arms are made shorter and maybe fatter?

Big udders - The udder gets bigger

Dirty Cow - A dirt texture is put on the body

Curvy Cow - The butt and belly get bigger.

Wet Cow - Now I'm gonna be honest I don't really know what this one does. I think it adds a drip to the vagina? Maybe makes the cow hornier? I don't know.

Horny Cow - This one does make the cow hornier. I think it raises the minimum arousal you can be at.

Imaginary Pregnancy - The belly grows as if it's pregnant.

Belly Stretches - A texture is applied to the belly to add stretch marks

Cellulite skin cow - A texture is applied to the butt and thighs to add cellulite

Cellulite skin cow (2) - A texture is applied to the butt and thighs to add heavy cellulite

Ass Stretches - A texture is applied to the butt (and thighs?) to add stretch marks

Veins - A texture is applied to the breasts to add faint veins

Veins (2) - A texture is applied to the breasts to add clear veins

Untamed Milk - A texture is applied to the breasts to add milk leaking

Breast Stretches - A texture is applied to the breasts to add stretch marks

Uneven Breasts - One breast is made a slightly different size from the other

Uneven Breasts (2) - One breast is made a very different size from the other

Naked Ass - Fur on the butt gets removed

1 hour ago, HamSlamwich said:

Should there be some sort of text or speech dialogue during the NPC interactions? Just curious because as of right now all I get is the options to provide my responses when interacting with NPCs (Paul, Mecs, Marc, etc...)

I haven't seen any files yet, but someone might be able to use that skva synth thing to make a voice for the quests. (I'd do it but I don't know how.)

One the plus side, since there's no voice its easy to swap out Paul for a female npc using the "npc visual transfer" mod.

1529204424_SkyrimSE2021-04-0911-03-30.png.6d33144397fc83c0b712603728787581.png

7 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Hoping somebody picks this mod up since the author has abandoned it (been offline/hasn't posted on LL for well over a year now).

This is easily my favorite mod here on LL and it just breaks my heart to see it abandoned :(

I've taken to diving into the script and seeing if there's anything my small brain can easily change to make my experience better and have changed the stage at which cows start mutating (from 11 to 7), made the fat cow weight bonus double, and adding flavor text for the mutations and level up effects being applied, but it's not the same as adding straight up new content.

On 9/4/2021 at 9:50 PM, Galactase said:

This is easily my favorite mod here on LL and it just breaks my heart to see it abandoned :(

I've taken to diving into the script and seeing if there's anything my small brain can easily change to make my experience better and have changed the stage at which cows start mutating (from 11 to 7), made the fat cow weight bonus double, and adding flavor text for the mutations and level up effects being applied, but it's not the same as adding straight up new content.

Maybe not, but it's a start! I tried to figure out the Creation Kit for this mod, but I don't have the time or energy to learn how to do it really. The main thing I'd like to change is how long the scenes are for when the PC is locked inside the milking machines during the capture quests. It seems like those scenes should take longer, and more changes should occur during them. I managed to edit the script to make them longer, but I don't remember how or what I changed lol.

Why did everyone forget about such a cool mod as the "dairy queen set v2" from Oblivion ?? In addition to the set with clothes, there was a set that added a cow look. In addition to the big boobs, there was also a high-quality cow breast on the stomach. Both had animation. And the legs are made like those of cows in the form of hooves.

For the old oblivion, the whole set was made much better than what I see here.

If anyone is looking for this mod, I can upload it to the cloud.

Сохраненное изображение 2021-9-14_1-30-9.707.jpg

Edited by DeViLZP
add image
23 hours ago, DeViLZP said:

Почему все забыли о таком крутом моде, как "набор молочной королевы v2" из Oblivion ?? Помимо набора с одеждой, был набор, который добавлял коровьего вида. Помимо больших сисек, на животе была и качественная коровья грудь. И у того, и у другого была анимация. А ноги сделаны как у коров в виде копыт. 

Для старого забвения весь набор был сделан намного лучше, чем то, что я вижу здесь. 

Если кто ищет этот мод, могу загрузить в облако.

Сохраненное изображение 2021-9-14_1-30-9.707.jpg

I would love to see an update texture and mesh for Being A Cow

7 hours ago, DidiDovah said:

so is this mod abandoned by the original creator or is he still doing stuff cuz some things still need updating like the udders

I haven't seen an update from the OC in a while which makes me think it is abandoned and is a shame, because this is one of the most creative mods on LL. Fortunately it's left in a very much working condition at least. I think they mentioned plans for expanding in to different TF's somewhere in this thread (could be wrong there - its been a while since I've browsed the thread) - so if they never come back its functional and possibly considered complete. If they do they might even have ideas to move forward with. 

So I talked to Marc and got into the fight with the hunters. After loosing it took me to a room where my character is getting milked. I wait around and then the messages pop up saying they are back. But after that nothing happens. I am stuck in the milking machine. I've tried waiting it out a few days, but still nothing is happening. What do I do now? 

On 6/14/2021 at 11:40 PM, SaraMcDohl said:

I'm getting a CTD on the LE of the game, and I'm not sure what is going on.  It has to do with BAC, because if I uncheck BAC, the milk pumps work perfectly fine, but as soon as BAC is re-introduced, I get a CTD after the animation of crawling into the pump.  BAC is stating that everything is in working order, at least through the MCM.  Anyone have any ideas?

Did you figure this out? I have the same problem with the latest version of BAC and update.

Don’t know if any one else have had any problems with it but for some reason use the dialogue options for bac they just never talk at all and just stare and don’t talk. Can still progress down the dialogue but for some reason the Npcs never say there lines or whatever. Did I install bac wrong? Also I’m using vortex if that helps.

23 hours ago, crocodile_man said:

Don’t know if any one else have had any problems with it but for some reason use the dialogue options for bac they just never talk at all and just stare and don’t talk. Can still progress down the dialogue but for some reason the Npcs never say there lines or whatever. Did I install bac wrong? Also I’m using vortex if that helps.

Sounds like bac I never had a 100% smooth sailing experience and could be anything, your mods that edit dialog bac itself or script lag. IMO if it advances and works then your doing good. 

The staring at player seems to happen alot with paul when trying to get parts put on at least for me.

3 hours ago, MuchW0W said:

Sounds like bac I never had a 100% smooth sailing experience and could be anything, your mods that edit dialog bac itself or script lag. IMO if it advances and works then your doing good. 

The staring at player seems to happen alot with paul when trying to get parts put on at least for me.

Yeah I’m just very very dumb and never turned on captions like an idiot. Works now though.

Can someone tell me how can i disable the head restraint i got from failing one of pauls quests. I tried to remove it with removeitem and player.removeitem. I hoped that after sucsessfully completing the next quest he would remove the restraint but nothing happened.