51 minutes ago, Dark___Blue said:

Hello. I'm having issues with the installation. 

I installed it and it said that it could not detect the Milk Mod Economy mod, which was installed and working fine. I even tested out the milk pumps thing and everything worked so MME was definitely installed. 

I tried re-installing BAC and, while I never got that pop-up again, the mod never showed up in the MCM and I'm pretty sure it's not actually functioning since my character never turns into a cow. What do I do from here? How can I get it to work? 

I had to update papyrus. 

Now the issue I'm having is I can't start the TF. I've gone in the milker almost a dozen times and still nothing happens to my character. Also I talked to Paul and he told me he was tired and to come back later. 

12 hours ago, Dark___Blue said:

I had to update papyrus. 

Now the issue I'm having is I can't start the TF. I've gone in the milker almost a dozen times and still nothing happens to my character. Also I talked to Paul and he told me he was tired and to come back later. 

I had to start a new file and it worked once I had the lactaid (you get it from an alchemist in dialogue options, if anyone is having the same issue). 

Now some other questions: 

1. Is there a way I can safely re-install MME to have the milk palace? I feel weird just having the character do it out in the open. 

2. How often do the hunters come for you and is there any way to force the event? I love the character being transformed but them doing it to themselves wouldn't fit with the character. I love being it forced on her while the TF started due to an "accident." 

3. Is there any way to change the camera angle during the milk machine animation? I can only see her from behind and can't see her face/tits. 

Does anyone have a solution to this problem with being a cow. Doing the dragonborn quest when you go to the barn in Solitude to meet Delphine. When you try to but on the fine clothes and shoes, you get the message your breasts are to large. And in effect killing the quest because you can't go any further. Please let me know if you have a solution thanks.

11 minutes ago, ajmccssjoer said:

Does anyone have a solution to this problem with being a cow. Doing the dragonborn quest when you go to the barn in Solitude to meet Delphine. When you try to but on the fine clothes and shoes, you get the message your breasts are to large. And in effect killing the quest because you can't go any further. Please let me know if you have a solution thanks.

If it still says this after milking and having 0 milk left,

If you just have Milk Mod installed,  Go into Debug page and dissable armour stripping,  If you also have Milk Addict installed,  goto that MCM and reset the next equiped outfit and make it immune, 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to make a really basic cure potion to completely remove all relevant effects until next time transformation is triggered, one that you can either make out of not too ridiculously rare stuff or simply buy? As something completely optional and not very friendly to the lore established in the mod of course.

I think there's already a function to undo all effects in MCM, so, I'd assume you could just have a potion run the same script.

On 6/19/2021 at 8:48 AM, GuruSR said:

Currently disabling the cow transformation won't get rid of the face, I'm going to have to attempt to find out how to reset that to a default (of some sort), since it was never originally saved (if it can be).  So you need to be patient on that front, sorry.

If I'm not mistaken, Corruption mod remembers your face before and after corruption. From what I looked at in source scripts, it's nothing too fancy, but I don't really do scripts, so, I don't actually know. Might be worth looking at either way.

11 hours ago, twillinator1 said:

is their a way around the Mutation disable limit? 

You can get away with a few of them. Leaving some of the texture mutations (cellulite, veins, naked ass, stretch marks) on, you can set their textures in the files to be blank (a file for which was posted somewhere in this thread). Once they're blank they won't do anything when active so you can leave them on at the cost of potentially nothing happening when your character mutates.

Alternatively, you can dive into the script and change it yourself.

Edited by Galactase
17 hours ago, Galactase said:

You can get away with a few of them. Leaving some of the texture mutations (cellulite, veins, naked ass, stretch marks) on, you can set their textures in the files to be blank (a file for which was posted somewhere in this thread). Once they're blank they won't do anything when active so you can leave them on at the cost of potentially nothing happening when your character mutates.

Alternatively, you can dive into the script and change it yourself.

how do you dive into the script

ill look for the file as its only a google away probably

ok i have no idea how to implement this has anyone created a installer that allows you to select specific textures you don't want i mostly don't what the nose texture or the 2nd stage head fur 

Edited by twillinator1

I have a problem that i cant figure out... after i reach the stage that adds in fur, my whole body just turns blue and no modifications in mcm of being a cow, milkmaid, or slavetats does anything to fix it... also, after i gain hooves on my hands and feet, paul doesnt give me a new dialogue option for that... he still says i'm not transformed enough

36 minutes ago, Kitty_Forest said:

I have a problem that i cant figure out... after i reach the stage that adds in fur, my whole body just turns blue and no modifications in mcm of being a cow, milkmaid, or slavetats does anything to fix it... also, after i gain hooves on my hands and feet, paul doesnt give me a new dialogue option for that... he still says i'm not transformed enough

Did you download the tats pack?

There are a few stages for hand/feet hooves. Feet don't develop fully until you hear them clack on the ground which I believe to be at stage 14, and hands... I don't remember when they develop fully.