6 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

guru did you port your BAC update to SSE? just wondering because i have recently gotten SSE and began modding so if you have that would be great.

I downloaded his update and just stuck it into SSE as is. It worked perfectly.

8 minutes ago, Galactase said:

I downloaded his update and just stuck it into SSE as is. It worked perfectly.

yeah but the meshes were made with LE in mind and of course the tails won't work since it's old hdt physics and not hdt smp.

unless those were ported over by someone i'm not taking the chance.

3 hours ago, LinksSword said:

yeah but the meshes were made with LE in mind and of course the tails won't work since it's old hdt physics and not hdt smp.

Not sure if this helps you any,  I did also try to mod SE, But shit gets weird in SE so i went back to LE.  While i was moding SE tho i did see somewhere on LL for a mod for BAC new SMP tails and nose rings, never did get around to trying it out before giving up on SE again

3 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I've had BAC SE and the update in my load order forever and it's been fine

16 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Not sure if this helps you any,  I did also try to mod SE, But shit gets weird in SE so i went back to LE.  While i was moding SE tho i did see somewhere on LL for a mod for BAC new SMP tails and nose rings, never did get around to trying it out before giving up on SE again

IF you can find those smp tail and nose rings lmk that sounds amazing.

On 5/4/2021 at 2:45 AM, GuruSR said:

So you're saying you're using the BHUNP body, did the bodyslide for everything and your hooves are still not working, then it is possible that that mesh has missing points making the hooves not show up, it is also possible that the body has extra items making the hooves not work, I looked at the stuff involved in using that mesh (the males have to be altered too, not sure why, but it appears to be so).  Ask on here if there is one that is compatible with the mods Sexlab works with, that could help things out, if not, ask in the general forum to see if anyone has any suggestions.

GuruSR.

Yup i use BHUNP body

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

ok so downloaded bac converted to se installed then loaded bac update 2 from guru, installed the smp conversion of the tail and ring. only issue i am having is the feet hooves are invisible for me.

20210504180936_1.jpg

weird... you have hand hooves but feet not show up ? hm... never got this issue before

35 minutes ago, evilbom said:

Yup i use BHUNP body

weird... you have hand hooves but feet not show up ? hm... never got this issue before

fixed it for me by using nif optimizer and taking my hoove mesh from my le folder and importing it over se and using the optimizer to convert it over to sse. still got hooves being somewhat under the floor which i guess is because of the lack of hdt High Heels mod.

unless someone here has some edits they made to make it work with racemenu high heels otherwise everything is perfectly fine so far.

On 5/3/2021 at 4:43 AM, Galactase said:

Sorry I couldn't really find a solution :l

If you end up figuring out, let us know!

I think another mod is winning the weight-watchers contest as the weight seems to stabilise at -40.0000000000000, give or take a few 0's.

Carlotta, who I upgraded to a cow as well, seems to have a slowly but steadily increasing weight as expected.

I can't figure out which mod though, I tried disabling the most obvious ones, but that didn't change anything, not even after changing some of BAC's option in order to force a recalculation. Oh well, maybe I'll figure it out eventually.

Hey does anyone know the quest IDs or resets to fail/complete them? I would really like to start completetly over with this mod as the enslaved cow quest was bugged for me but don't really know how and the easiest way to get a clean slate seems to be to actually restart all my progression and quest progress I just don't know how to do the quest resets?

ok i found the fix about feet hooves sink into ground because in SE version don't have HighHeel Mod 

so LazyTool Mod can fix the problem

now i have another problem how i can fix weight bonus ? because is always get -30up

Spoiler

20210515234548_1.jpg

20210515234555_1.jpg

20210517005521_1.jpg

On 5/11/2021 at 12:14 PM, Dark_Dragon_2015 said:

Ich kann weder bei MME noch BAC Einstellungen vornehmen. Sie werden mir Ingame nicht angezeigt. Kann mir da jemand mal einen Tipp geben.

Es gibt eine Möglichkeit, Ihr MCM-Menü zurückzusetzen, um nach neuen Plugins zu suchen und online nach fehlenden MCM-Menüs zu suchen.

(Google Translate).

There is a way to reset your MCM menu to check for new plugins and check for missing MCM menus online.

GuruSR.

5 hours ago, evilbom said:

ok i found the fix about feet hooves sink into ground because in SE version don't have HighHeel Mod 

so LazyTool Mod can fix the problem

now i have another problem how i can fix weight bonus ? because is always get -30up

Hide contents

20210517005521_1.jpg

I know about the negative weight bonus issue, I am looking into solving that along the way of doing quest fixes as I go.

GuruSR.

I finished Unowned cow and am "free" (testing), though the first play through, the hunter stunned me and kept hitting until I was nearly dead.  After the second scene where I was able to get up, they DID kill me, so I'm going to check the code/script/magic, make the combat end if you're stunned, that and lower the weapon damage.

GuruSR.

13 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Es gibt eine Möglichkeit, Ihr MCM-Menü zurückgenommen, um nach neuen Plugins zu suchen und online nach fehlenden MCM-Menüs zu suchen.

(Google Übersetzer).

Es gibt eine Möglichkeit, Ihr MCM-Menü zurückzusetzen, um online nach neuen Plugins und fehlenden MCM-Menüs zu suchen.

GuruSR.

MCM findet auch nach dem Reset weder BAC noch MME. 

On 5/17/2021 at 3:26 PM, Dark_Dragon_2015 said:

MCM findet auch nach dem Reset weder BAC noch MME. 

Soweit ich weiß könnte da

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

als Konsolenkommando  (^ um die Konsole mit QWERTZ zu öffnen) weiterhelfen. Sicher bin ich mir aber nicht.

Wenn das Kommando eingegeben wurde nochmal ~ 10 s warten und dann speichern, zurück zum Hauptmenü und wieder laden.

---

AFAIK, this could help as a console command (^ for opening the console on QWERTZ). Not sure though.

Once you have entered the command wait for around 10 s, save, go back to the main menu, and load again.

I've been going on an adventure with the scripts yesterday, and I noticed that the variable to determine the stage at which mutations starts to occur is just, well, a variable. It's defined at 10, so the player will start mutating at stage 11, but I changed it to 6 so that the player would start mutating at stage 7 and have been having a grand old time with my "mod". I feel like that could be put into the MCM easily as a value to change, but I don't know anything about modding.

The variable for determining the number of stages is also a simple variable which could be put into the MCM, and could even let us change the number of mutations that we have to have active.

So im about to try out the mod, i got one question, upon loading my save and having first time setup, my characters breasts get way smaller, is it supposed to be like that? Like i said im just about to give this mod a shot.

13 hours ago, NiX10 said:

So im about to try out the mod, i got one question, upon loading my save and having first time setup, my characters breasts get way smaller, is it supposed to be like that? Like i said im just about to give this mod a shot.

there is problem with dynamic weight   make your PC get negative weight 

Reveal hidden contents

20210517005521_1.jpg

On 5/20/2021 at 1:39 AM, bubbadogslaw said:

Not sure if this is just me but I can't get past the part when you finished talking to acolyte, it says all 3 objectives are completed and then nothing happens.

The way the mod was made, the dialogues are all on 1 quest, while the actual quest is another quest completely, but without dialogues, so finding the stages of the dialogues means I have to have 2 quests open at once, which makes tracking the issues down much more difficult, can you tell me what quest name and objective it got stuck at?

7 hours ago, evilbom said:

there is problem with dynamic weight   make your PC get negative weight 

The weight you see in negative is exterior values from Milk Economy and others, so I'll be putting checks in to make sure they don't go negative.  Not sure why they get that way, since I've yet to encounter that.

GuruSR.