3 hours ago, Femmex said:

That would be great. :)

I want to stay with the hunters or sold to a random skyrim farmer.

Would be an intresting game to travel though skyrim while not only the hunters chase you but farmers that want you and bandits that would be intrested in such a find. Should have a religion of followers that think that the original god had the right idea and tries to capture all said transformed girls.

On 11/10/2018 at 8:47 AM, LydiaIsGay said:

I really like it, think you could attach the preset? I'm not so good at making them myself ?

You'd need to use Mod III in your 'Preset" folder in bodyslide then load the 'Ash' preset in racemenu, because it's modified beyond the preset.

It's HDT CBBE, I recommend Leyenda Skin or Fair Skin for it.

Mod III.xml

0 Ash.jslot

First, great mod!  I've really enjoyed it so far

Unfortunately, I have same issue many others have posted about, where I get stuck in the cell after doing the parade.  When I wake up in cell after parade, only Hunter is visible.  I have tried to enable/disable Hunter & Master, move the Master to me, save/load, redo entire parade sequence, but nothing seems to fix it.  Any other things to try?

Other bugs:  I've also had issues with dialogue either being on screen for a very long time, or going very quickly (too fast to read).

Also, I had to disable milk mod debuffs because they keep causing my player to run really, really fast.

2 hours ago, sky2340985 said:

First, great mod!  I've really enjoyed it so far

Unfortunately, I have same issue many others have posted about, where I get stuck in the cell after doing the parade.  When I wake up in cell after parade, only Hunter is visible.  I have tried to enable/disable Hunter & Master, move the Master to me, save/load, redo entire parade sequence, but nothing seems to fix it.  Any other things to try?

Other bugs:  I've also had issues with dialogue either being on screen for a very long time, or going very quickly (too fast to read).

Also, I had to disable milk mod debuffs because they keep causing my player to run really, really fast.

You might need to reinstall the bac mod. Do you have 1.8pre3 installed. If not it's on page 87 of this thread. It is abit more stable than 1.8g from the download page.

Hello, excuse me, I have a question:

I'm at 100% transformation but I'm still not attacked by hunters. I mean, I didn't found any hunters, so, is it normal?
I've a "bonus" watchdog, but, I'm always free, and hunters aren't here. So if somebody can help me? Thanks!

Btw, I love the mod, any patreon or method to help the creator? ?

Precision: On "Story" tab, "Hunters gona Hunt" is stopped

1 hour ago, Nieläi said:

Hello, excuse me, I have a question:

I'm at 100% transformation but I'm still not attacked by hunters. I mean, I didn't found any hunters, so, is it normal?
I've a "bonus" watchdog, but, I'm always free, and hunters aren't here. So if somebody can help me? Thanks!

Btw, I love the mod, any patreon or method to help the creator? ?

Precision: On "Story" tab, "Hunters gona Hunt" is stopped

The hunter meetings are suposed to occur at random times. Just use the wait 't' and skip ahead 12 once or twice and they usually show up.

Yep, I was unlucky, after 4h (real time), I got hunters xD

A curious question, and to avoid spoil:

Spoiler

Is it normal, after surrender or being captured, I'm send to a milking machine (logic) but I can escape when they go sleep? I don't go to auction house?

I'm not sure if I can "totally" surrender myself and become a slave or if I must continue, be owned by Paul (I didn't find anybody who want own me, even in Whiterun after doing quests for them.

I prefer to surrender myself curious to see about auction, but not to be own by Paul ?

And thanks for your answer, I wasn't lucky sadly :(

2 hours ago, Nieläi said:

Yep, I was unlucky, after 4h (real time), I got hunters xD

A curious question, and to avoid spoil:

Hide contents

Is it normal, after surrender or being captured, I'm send to a milking machine (logic) but I can escape when they go sleep? I don't go to auction house?

I'm not sure if I can "totally" surrender myself and become a slave or if I must continue, be owned by Paul (I didn't find anybody who want own me, even in Whiterun after doing quests for them.

I prefer to surrender myself curious to see about auction, but not to be own by Paul ?

And thanks for your answer, I wasn't lucky sadly :(

well as it says in the announcement when your being milked that you should wait for your chance. I guess it is meant that after milking the restraints release if they weren't secured all the way or something. 

So, I installed Skyrim LE just to test this mod (1.7e), and it runs pretty decent. Had some occasional issues with the tail flailing all over the place, but nothing a little bit of console magic couldn't fix. Udders clipped into legs while running - nothing major though. I got so used to the clippedy-clop of the heavy hoof armor I really started to miss it when I created a new character. Unfortunately it didn't seem to play with bac disabled via MCM and hoof armor added via console commands.

I'm not too interested in the story so it would be amazing if you could add an option to disable quests and just let tranformation run its course. I can always add armor and nose ring via console commands, should the need arise.

Maybe you could add a fourth udder stage that "transforms" breasts into udders? Maybe you could base it off of the chastity bra included in Devious Devices or something like that? Also, when you're consolidating transformations could you free the crown/diadem slot again?

On 1/22/2019 at 7:10 AM, DarmanSejuk said:

You might need to reinstall the bac mod. Do you have 1.8pre3 installed. If not it's on page 87 of this thread. It is abit more stable than 1.8g from the download page.

Thanks for your advice.  I tried upgrading to 1.8pre3, and also disabling some other mods.  However, the auction/table sequence still constantly breaks.  I still get stuck in the cell, but using the enable/disable a few times, I eventually get led to the table.  Unfortunately it continues breaking, and even enabling/disabling a few more times, I'm only able to get four of the six NPCs to sit down.  That sequence is just very buggy.

I hope author comes back and does bug fix on it, because otherwise I really love this mod.

Update - I was able to skip the scene using the scene skip command in this post by someone who had similar issues

4 hours ago, sky2340985 said:

Thanks for your advice.  I tried upgrading to 1.8pre3, and also disabling some other mods.  However, the auction/table sequence still constantly breaks.  I still get stuck in the cell, but using the enable/disable a few times, I eventually get led to the table.  Unfortunately it continues breaking, and even enabling/disabling a few more times, I'm only able to get four of the six NPCs to sit down.  That sequence is just very buggy.

I hope author comes back and does bug fix on it, because otherwise I really love this mod.

Update - I was able to skip the scene using the scene skip command in this post by someone who had similar issues

Well glad you got the mod simi-working. I hope for an update soon to. 

2 hours ago, LightSpectr said:

with unp body it has weird "seam" between textures near butt 

I think it is just how the system applies the textures during stage's.  I recently swaped to UUNP from CBBE All-in-one COS body, and both my CBBE and UUNP have slight seams around the but,  When fully transformed it is not all that noticable 

Spoiler

Hi I'm having a problem. I am using the 1.8 patch and when I get my character to the stage when you start getting fur, their body turns purple. I have ran bodyslide and checked the files and everything is there compared to previous versions. I have no clue what is wrong.

(Edit): Nevermind, fixed it.

15 hours ago, LightSpectr said:

Is it possible to make unp compatible? I think this question was asked somewhere, but I didn't find it. The problem is with cow skin on the last stages, with unp body it has weird "seam" between textures near butt 

I'm not sure. I've only used the CBBE naked body to truly appear naked for the game so I'm not sure how UUNP works with the mod.

Having a slight but...

At the part where I'm supposed to get my nose pearced for the first time the sit/stand where you have to wait for paul won't spawn.

Can anyone help pls. Its really frustrating. I tried the different versions of the mod, but nothing changes

Please help...

EDIT: I tried out the other options where he could help me with the feet and the items won't spawn either