What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

SnuffLab: Action and consequence after being assaulted. Being attacked by 5 bandits and killing 2 of their friends before being disarmed and overwhelmed should not result in being violated, laughed at and left to run for your life. Imagine an increasing chance that during the final cycle of being tormented, the last bandit takes out his knife and slits your throat while he finishes up, leaving you a split second to try and interrupt him. Not only would those bandits take revenge for fallen comrades, but it'd force you to make a thought through decision when being heavily outnumbered to just drop your sword and run, give up and face the torment with hopes that you are left alive, or to risk being killed and not just violated when you resist with too much tenacity. Alternately if lucky, you're left for dead while bleeding out and need to get your hands on a healing potion fast before you really do die of bloodloss.

SnuffLab: Action and consequence after being assaulted. Being attacked by 5 bandits and killing 2 of their friends before being disarmed and overwhelmed should not result in being violated, laughed at and left to run for your life. Imagine an increasing chance that during the final cycle of being tormented, the last bandit takes out his knife and slits your throat while he finishes up, leaving you a split second to try and interrupt him. Not only would those bandits take revenge for fallen comrades, but it'd force you to make a thought through decision when being heavily outnumbered to just drop your sword and run, give up and face the torment with hopes that you are left alive, or to risk being killed and not just violated when you resist with too much tenacity. Alternately if lucky, you're left for dead while bleeding out and need to get your hands on a healing potion fast before you really do die of bloodloss.

makes sense on game start till lvl maybe 20...later you kill 10 with a shout xD but it would make the game start a bit more interesting actually ...shal I enter that cave or not...

Lydia: - let's enter

you enter

there are 10 enemies

Lydia, why did you tell me to enter....

Lydia?

LYDIAAA?!?!?!

1.Dreaming mod? After main quest, helping peaceful dragons and cultists, take them to a hideout for avoiding dragon slayers

A bad cultist cheats dovahkiin, summons alduin, but he is too weak so promise her not to destory the world again

Romace with Alduin begins, giving birth his babies the next dragonborn

2.Some Falmers wanna go back to the ground but they can't. So they want make new mixed race with humans or elves

However commoners' uterus are too weak to give birth falmers' babies. Only dragonborn is strong enough

When captured by falmers, their experiment begins. Sleeping with falmers, chaurus, even strong dwarven machines

If survive after sleeping with dwarven machines, falmers send her to their chief to give birth his baby

The babies will be stronger enough return to the ground from generations to generations

3.Creature armor. Some creatures like mudcrabs stick with dovakhinn's back, she can't take them off and has to lay eggs

Only solution is searching special potion

4.Miss Tamriel. Elisif opens Tamriel beauty contest once a year. Womens from Tamriel take part in the contest

But the test is not just simple - judging panels need adult contents for participants

5.Joining Imperial Legion and become a spy to get information from Ulfric. Approaching him and using him

6. Reach peace treaty. Become a sharing whore between jarl of markath and forsworn to stop the violence

1.Dreaming mod? After main quest, helping peaceful dragons and cultists, take them to a hideout for avoiding dragon slayers

A bad cultist cheats dovahkiin, summons alduin, but he is too weak so promise her not to destory the world again

Romace with Alduin begins, giving birth his babies the next dragonborn

2.Some Falmers wanna go back to the ground but they can't. So they want make new mixed race with humans or elves

However commoners' uterus are too weak to give birth falmers' babies. Only dragonborn is strong enough

When captured by falmers, their experiment begins. Sleeping with falmers, chaurus, even strong dwarven machines

If survive after sleeping with dwarven machines, falmers send her to their chief to give birth his baby

The babies will be stronger enough return to the ground from generations to generations

3.Creature armor. Some creatures like mudcrabs stick with dovakhinn's back, she can't take them off and has to lay eggs

Only solution is searching special potion

4.Miss Tamriel. Elisif opens Tamriel beauty contest once a year. Womens from Tamriel take part in the contest

But the test is not just simple - judging panels need adult contents for participants

5.Joining Imperial Legion and become a spy to get information from Ulfric. Approaching him and using him

6. Reach peace treaty. Become a sharing whore between jarl of markath and forsworn to stop the violence

I really like that first one, it sounds awesome, peaceful dragons and possible alduin romance after main story completion? that's cool. it could possibly be expanded to include Odahviing as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I think other than the user that mentioned Bethesda not breaking stuff i probably have the most complex and impossible one.

As i mentioned in another thread here somewhere what i essentially want is a full matrix style virtual reality.

Pretty much you plug in and you are there and everything is completely realistic.

With running things like RND, frostfall, sexlabs (defeat / SD+ / Lovers victim / solutions), prison overhaul...etc i can tell you that people would be much more inclined to attempt to escape rather than submitting to a camp full of bandits, would be less likely to go stabbing that guard if they knew what might happen to them in the prison cell in the early hours of the morning and it would make mods like SD+ a whole lot more realistic.

Currently I'm having a sort of "No death / No Rape" run through of skyrim (which is hard but not impossible) and I've given far too much thought that could be considered healthy as to trying to do so with a full proper virtual world.

So if anyone manages to come up with that anytime soon both i and my little bosmer character put our hands up to volunteer :)

Dreamgirl body with more boobs and a mod wich ea update dnt fuck the old one saves (kinda rare).

The real defect of DreamGirl body is the breast area too little wider than the hips area

for medium or small/medium bodys size I find most balanced the UNP Topmodel body, is beautiful, very natural and realistic, as the body of a classmate or genuine soap and water girl next door.. :blush:

:heart:  post-204983-0-78563900-1400631209_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-90618700-1400631253_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-38045300-1400631274_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-95459100-1400631314_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-28840900-1400631344_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-89616000-1400631372_thumb.jpg  :heart:

Another thing I'd prolly want in a Dream Mod, the half dragon exoskeleton armor from my book(s) as armor in game. As well as the character's sword in the book, which someone here was nice enough to draw before he vanished.

sacreiasword2color2.jpg and then the other one seryaarmor2.jpg(Minus spike nipples)

I can dream.

Dreamgirl body with more boobs and a mod wich ea update dnt fuck the old one saves (kinda rare).

The real defect of DreamGirl body is the breast area too little wider than the hips area

for medium or small/medium bodys size I find most balanced the UNP Topmodel body, is beautiful, very natural and realistic, as the body of a classmate or genuine soap and water girl next door.. :blush:

:heart:  attachicon.gif2014-05-19_00005.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-19_00006.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-19_00007.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-19_00012.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-19_00010.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-19_00011.jpg  :heart:

i used topmodel also sometime ago, and like but after using dreamgirl for some time i cant go back to other body with weird spike meshes and funny bends with some moves, before someone say : "i just play skyrim like a game, not for dancing" i just posted dances because with that theres alot moves and bends so its easy to compare / check weird bends .

*that body you posted its topmodel no? dnt looks like dreamgirl at all.

**Not saying X or Y its better or worst, its tastes and for mine its that, some people like large girls, some like petite ones, and some other type or  mix, just that.

Multiple Idle Animations

NPC interacting with player based on how they are dressed besides the standard GET DRESSED

Mid S-Lab changing so it doesnt do just 1 animation but you can determine whats next.

Voiced Dialog for S-Lab

Then for combat I would just want magic combos or weather related magic. So if their is a thunderstorm in game you can mark a target to be hit by it. If its raining Electrical magic does 2x damage. Using flame magic on people wearing fur armor makes their armor rating go down as if it was being burned away.
Faster arrows/Trick arrows

3 things I'd love for my character in my stories...

Draenei-style legs and hooves mod, not fussed on how it's implemented as long as it works with the 7base body and fits to the body texture/colour.

A smooth looking tail mod, fitting the demonic theme again with texture matching (or just a variety of colours to choose from, next best thing).

More awesome sevenbase conversions  :lol:

I've already posted a few on here, but I'll toss in another one:

The ability to bodysnatch, or to possess someone, or something of that ilk. Imagine taking over the body of a bandit, then strolling easily past all the guards to the bandit leader. You can take anything you want (it's not theft when it's their own stuff), and you can stealth kill the leader, then walk right out and hand your stuff over to your follower, then exit their body and kill them.

Or you could possess the body of a Jarl, then use them to issue orders, such as forgive your own bounty, or order someone's execution. You could pilfer the hold's coffers, wage war on a neighboring hold, then hop out of their body and watch as the carnage ensues. You could even possess the body of a dragon and lay waste to the countryside.

God...Imagine all the possibilities with a mod like that!

I've already posted a few on here, but I'll toss in another one:

The ability to bodysnatch, or to possess someone, or something of that ilk. Imagine taking over the body of a bandit, then strolling easily past all the guards to the bandit leader. You can take anything you want (it's not theft when it's their own stuff), and you can stealth kill the leader, then walk right out and hand your stuff over to your follower, then exit their body and kill them.

Or you could possess the body of a Jarl, then use them to issue orders, such as forgive your own bounty, or order someone's execution. You could pilfer the hold's coffers, wage war on a neighboring hold, then hop out of their body and watch as the carnage ensues. You could even possess the body of a dragon and lay waste to the countryside.

God...Imagine all the possibilities with a mod like that!

That sounds feasible, to be honest. If they could do it in Dishonoured, then maybe..  :lol:

Well, if we're talking DREAM mod, I'd go with a Joanna Russ Edition (All female characters... well, maybe some with ...surprises ;3) massive customization options as well as random body types in game such as thick, chubby, muscular, thin, and so forth, hundreds of kinky sexual positions, the ability to gain a follower form the wild and train them or even name them, the ability to intimidate or knock out as opposed to killing, the ability to aim for the heart or belly with effects that vary per weapon (Electric or ice induced heart attack, arrows bleed, hammers crush, alteration magic to grab the organ, daggers bleed a lot.), more armors and weapons, a bunny anthro race, and better, cleaner animations with less clipping. I guess I'm describing an entire expansion rather than a mod...

...But I'd love a heart mod as mentioned above or for more work to be done with the futas. Unlike most, I tend to prefer them having large but realistic and juicy looking equipment. No clubs for dicks or monster rods, but nice 8~10 inch vascular and pretty penises that take a good few seconds to get hard and throb to a heartbeat. uwu~ I can't decide. lol

• 4 weeks later...

I have quite a bit of dream mods.

1. Changes the races to anthros. Nords are wolves, Bosmer are foxes, etc. With Argonians and Khajiits left untouched. Also compatible with SL. Every race has certain style clothes, armor, and weapons, with major characters getting fully custom armor and weapons specific to them (I'd love to see a wolf Ulfric with some badass armor to fit). Every race has animations and stats that would make sense for them. This would be a lot of work, however, and I don't think there are any modders out there that can do this that would be interested. It's something I actually wanted to do, but I don't know the first thing about making a mod. Yet.

2. A major roleplaying overhaul that's focused more on your character than the world around you, like the majority of RP overhauls like Requiem are. You can give your character a background, give them strengths and weaknesses, give them stats like Oblivion's, their religion, what country they started from, and some other things. It could include the ability to make a character already somewhat skilled or experienced, however some weaknesses must be given to your character for every strength you have.

For example, my character's layout would be like this:

Name: Ri'Siith

Race: Argonian

Deity: The Hist

Bio: (not going to include in this post)

Stats: (something along these lines, not exact. It can all add up to 300 points at max, and they are permanent the second you accept them)

Strength: 60

Intelligence: 90

Willpower: 70

Agility: 10

Speed: 20

Endurance: 50

Skills: (not going to include. Basically, just what I think would work for him. You get enough points to choose right now that it would all add up to 100, in total. So, you can have a couple high skills and a couple low skills, or you could evenly distribute if you want.

Languages spoken: Jel, (whatever the name of the language is they speak in Skyrim)

Character perks: (these are characteristics you can choose for your character. Mostly they're a strength, with a weakness to balance it)

Skilled, but inexperienced (character seems to have a natural skill at fighting, however is inexperienced.)

Natural leader (makes you rise through the ranks quicker. This is both a strength and weakness in its own, as you will rise quickly, however it might just be too fast, and you'll get too much of a reputation before your character is ready)

Now, when it comes to the immersion aspects, I have a huge amounts of ideas in my head. Mainly, it will completely change things like the Civil War to give it more content and immersion, and even have a progression system for your rank in the army. Natural Leader perk would help with quickly getting to a higher rank, which would have responsibilities, and positives to it. But the other side may send assassins after you, if you're an important person in the army. And the war is no longer just a couple quests, and it's over. As a soldier, there is little you can do to hurry up the progression of the war, however as a high-ranking official you can conduct raids on other towns, defend a fort or town, and other things like that. But you have a number of soldiers at your command, and you must decide what to do with them. There are other officers like this around who will have their own AI towards this.

Mod #1 and mod #2 would be compatible.