What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

Really all I care for anymore (and will never happen) is the body actually not just clipping with each other to represent sexual intercourse but the vagina and anus actually opening. But we know that will never happen. Everyone is more focused on making boobs larger than the sun and more bounce. :P

UN7B is a new body mod that allows for the vagina to open and the vagina acts like a separate bone so modders can do stuff with it. the mod is still new so no armors and such yet

• 3 weeks later...

Multiple weight morphs, such that bodies aren't just a sliding scale from 0 to 100, but actually have a variety between the two (or more!) extremes. In Spore, for instance. certain parts had several morphs in sequence that you could cycle through.

Mine would probably be a extensive addition to the game that would include brothels to the main cities, women of the night in the streets during the night and long quest chains that would be linked to those. Also a underground city run by thieves / assassins with lots of new content, repeatable missions, NPC's, quests, new kinds of items, weapons, armors... The second one is kind of what I worked on earlier this year but haven't had time to continue >.<

In game race menu sliders that make the need for different body mods obsolete

In game outfit studio to test and try on all different outfits I have in game without using console

In game NPC/follower creator

Maybe all three of these could be part of one big studio mod

I think I'll just post this here. Earlier today I had an idea, one that I'd already found for Oblivion but cannot get for Skyrim. Yet.

I just DL'd the 28 Days and a Bit mod (Nexus) to add zombies to the game. Immediately I'd thought to check here, to see if anyone had made a SexLab patch or add-on for sex-starved zombies. SexLab Necrophilia is close, but it only adds a spell to summon one.

I'm hunting through the files in the mod to define if A) The zombies are using the Draugr meshes and/or animations (probably not) and B) If they are, then I might be able to use them without changing anything. However, if they're custom-built zombies then C) Will use my extremely limited knowledge to see if I can replace the animations of Zombies to Draugr in hopes that the mod will still function with additional SexLab components, which will probably take a lengthy bit of time. Maybe even figure out out how to increase their Arousal rate to Mindless (zombies as they are...lol) sexual craving without changing the Draugr creatures as well.

Now if someone else had already tried this and failed, OR has a WIP for this idea I'd like to know. My experience with the whole animations department is severely limited, so any clues as to how I might approach this attempt would be helpful.

Of course, if someone else beats me to it (Wink,Wink...Nudge,Nudge), I'll reluctantly (HAH) stop my primitive, paraplegic attempts and bow at their feet in reverent awe.

-A wardrobe viewer for all the armors outfits I have stored away.

-Easy program to convert armors to the body mod I'm using.

-Easy patcher? Program that can merge armor mods I download. Honestly an entire .esp slot for one armor set? Gawd! And the creators does it for every individual armor they make! :@

-A patch that makes SkyRE compatible with everything without needing so many patches, proccers, etc. (Hey I can dream can't I? :lol: )

-More DD restraints and devices. Cages you can lockpick. Shibari rope ties you can struggle in. Latex outfits that can be locked on like the DD stuff. The list goes on with this!

-A true Master/slave mod. This one will take a bit explaining:

Where if your the slave the master/mistress controls everything. What armor you wear, what schools you should study. Does he want you to be a mage? healer? tank? archer? etc. Decide what quests you do. How much money you can carry. What potions you make, etc. Basically he'll just be spamming you quests. "Slut, make me some healing potions. We are going dragon hunting today." Or that one day he decides to pimp you out to some random NPC and the whole day is spent on that. You can recieve buffs from being trained by him and over time the buffs get better. Basically you have no control of what happens, quest wise, etc. This Master/Mistress decides it all.

One idea that I like to go with this is that you are NOT the dragonborn. He is. The master is. Your his follower and you tag along helping him through the quests. How you meet is up for debate but anyway. Yea.. he gets the words of power, he gets the dragon souls, etc. Not you.  I'm sure this could be a rather large and intensive mod but I think there might be ways to do it without.. ya know breaking too many things. I hope.

As the Master/Mistress. It's the same thing but in reverse. Your the dragonborn and  your followers become your slave. You have a wardrobe for them of things they can wear or be forced to wear. Followers can vary in being willing, non willing, bratty, etc. You can train them to be loyal, obedient and blindly in love with you which should give them buffs. You can dictate what schools they learn and what perks they get, what spells they get, etc. I know there is some follower mods that have some of these features so most of this is taken care of with another mod. Would just need to add the extra kinky stuff and compability.

Now I know the first would require an immense AI. Probably outside of the scope of what could be created, who knows. Another idea is instead of him dungeon crawling with you, he just sits in his mighty castle/dungeon and orders you go here and there. Speak with this person about a job/quest, etc. And instead of him being the dragonborn you both are but he wants the world to think it's you for... kicks. :lol:

I'm sure I can think of more.. let me go play skyrim for a few hours. :P

True zombies like the one's from oblivion to be added to skyrim. 

If you compare skyrim zombies to oblivion's it feels like we got an unfinished product from Bethesda.

obliv27B.jpg 

SR-npc-Zombie.jpg   

The one thing i truly want in skyrim is real flesh rotting moaning one arm missing FREAKING ZOMBIES!

-Easy patcher? Program that can merge armor mods I download. Honestly an entire .esp slot for one armor set? Gawd! And the creators does it for every individual armor they make! :@

I thought Wyre bash does that?

As for me:

Lately I have been thinking about some sort of Sexlab follower framework. Doesn't have to have sex directly integrated to it.

But something that is able to register a follower that let all other sexlab mods know there's x number of follower and they can be included or excluded in certain scene or scenario, and can take over its behavior or dialog as needed.

Hear the Sound of Sex and Masturbation. People who sleep in a tavern should masturbate or have Sex in their rooms and I want to hear them. In addition some people should try to masturbate in secret... so I can watch how they masturbate and so on. And all this with cum... a lot of it, they should leave cumshots everywhere ^^.

That's it and I think it's possible... would be nice if someone made this already... but I didn't found a fitting mod for this.

A female magician master of adventure

When you has done all quest of college (including all magical task), You will get 4 magic item from Urag

A Latex Hobble Dress , A full Latex Hood , A pair of Latex Ballet Boots and A pair of Latex mittens.

Hobble Dress :

Length: the neck from to the ankle. very Tightest , neck corset and corset with a lock

When you wear hobble dress, you only very slow move, can't run(The magician is elegant) .

Hood :

Full Hood with Grid Blindfold and Panel Gag ,Blindfold and Gag can remove 

put on blindfold , When you in first person, you just only see through the Grid

put on Gag , You can't normal dialogue and Eat and drink anything, just get nnnnpmmhmnnn

Ballet Boots :

thigh high ballet boos with a lock 

Mittens :

length more than Elbow ,A belt is connected with the Hobble dress ,The wrist have a lock 

When you put on mittens , you can't use weapons and shield, can't unlock your self(hood, boot, hobble dress and mittens)

You can only fight using magic .

All 4 Item can choose unlock and lock ,when you choose lock , you can't unlock this item ,you need find the key holder .

This is the female magician master of adventure

Is Moder will be making it ? I think it's too hard !

Hear the Sound of Sex and Masturbation. People who sleep in a tavern should masturbate or have Sex in their rooms and I want to hear them. In addition some people should try to masturbate in secret... so I can watch how they masturbate and so on. And all this with cum... a lot of it, they should leave cumshots everywhere ^^.

That's it and I think it's possible... would be nice if someone made this already... but I didn't found a fitting mod for this.

There is a mod where NPCs have sex with each other, but I have so many installed, I am not sure right now, which one it is.....

I remember walking into the temple in Riften for my wedding ceremony and the priest was doing the dark elf chick in the next room.

All the guests, the bride and the groom where standing/sitting in the temple, listening to the moaning and grunting from the bedroom.

Then the priest came out, together with the elf. She wore a pearl necklace for the occasion

Kind of an awkward wedding, indeed

Not to forget the two Argonians in the bar in Riften, where I went after the wedding... doing it there, right behind the bar

Edit: Forgot to mention my dream mod: having a cellar with all the DD furniture and being able to put followers/companions/npc in them and using them and offering them to guests *g*

Big BONDAGE fan here so first a big thanks to the DD, Zaz, sos, Sexlab and all you people i forgot to mention, you have done a amazing job really!

Nipplechains: Searched all over and found nothing really .. unless we are talking full armor integrated stuffand that really nice but a bit counteractive. Did find a small selection of nipple rings & pasties .. but does that mean you are just trendy or into bondage these days? The basic nipplechain really must be a top 5 device just after handcuffs and blindfold. Quite cheap too and it really dont take much to make some yourself as it dosnt have to be a chain .. a couple of clothpins and/or a bit string and you are good to go. Dosnt have to be advanced even tho coupled with being attach to the neck/collar has the same effect as a push up bra really. Probably teenagers out there getting nosebleeds from overkill oversized (HDT?) breasts unnaturally rebounding all over the place. Not that jiggling about is a bad thing if you got a lot of attachments like bells, small weights and other bling to keep the attention, but the tight firm together and/or up formation indicates perky, restrainment and submission.

The basic bondage pole: aka being strapped onto a basic pole formed as a wang. Note: this is not impaling in any way. Really a basic device that id even go so far to say its probably lore friendly with anything. Alternative version is with vibrator fairly often seen in older bondage movies (like 70-80ies). Seen from a programming point of view it may not even require a animation, but just that you "sit" on it. A lot of variations is possible of cause.

Drooling: Another very subtle way of signing submission/helplessness. Extremely effective one though, Lets face it most gags are just decorative and you can sing in them but its a nice illusion. Also has the lovely watery side effect that is always popular. A bit of drool down in front and you got anyones attention. Cant really over-do it in real life but a slight warning for the devs to not go crazy as thatll break the illusion. Just like the sweat skins it really dont need to be too crazy. 

Hose down: another watery physics one. Could be as simple as just taking a bath but probably would do much more in the right context. The whole "being sub/dirty" and doms showing domination comes into play here.

Chains: so vital. chained to the floor. Chained to the wall. chained to the cealing. Having a bit of a chain sends out the old Star Wars "Leia" sexy struggle that has been giving teenagers boners since the early 80ies. Really the basic of the basic here.

DD: could really use some realistic expectations. As it is now its really "please bend over and let me dry hump your ass 12 times".Im sure the teenagers are happy but id really like if there was a more progressive way, like foreplay, cuddle , cuddle, hardcore, hardcore, cuddle at least. Currently the DD has "not just hardcore". I think many of us would rather have the opposite aka just "softcore only" thanks. Or at least being able to choose the combination.

DD keys: why dosnt the basic DD have a "keys" on/off option? Dont get me wrong its great for immersion the first couple of times but then it just becomes a outright annoyance (no offence) that you cant turn it off and is forced into traveling half the country with/like gollum .. or become a console mistress and wreck it all for youself. Really goes for most of the DD supporting mods as well. Using the console really kills of any immersion as well.

Spanking/Whipping: can be done super sexy if done right. The trick is again to not over-do it. just a little slapping around and end up with a couple of stripes on the back or red cheeks should really be enough. Did see a mod just the other day but havnt got around to try it yet. Still, its a pretty big fetish so having a couple of working mods would really spice things up.

Tears: Impossible perhaps but being a computer game perhaps it dosnt really matter if its tears of pain or tears of joy. The line is really gray here. Perhaps just silent crying would be the best and the player could do the imagining in what direction?

• 3 weeks later...

A series of mods that add a greater number of new creatures to the game with a monster girl like setting where whether you are male or female the creatures will try to rape the daylights out of you. And I am not just talking wolves and bears, but lizards, elk, foxes, sea creatures like jellyfish and the like, a whole list of creatures not currently in game, arthromorphic creatures as well, and all this so well animated that I can actually enjoy it all in first person.

There are many mods i'd like to see... But the one that would be really cool woud be one that make the game recognize you for what you are and traet you consequently... I mean :

1) i'm bored of having people suggesting me i should join the mage accademy when i'm the archmage !

2) i'm bored of having guards telling me to go play with locks somewhere else when i'm the thane...

3) it's stupid having solaf (or others) telling me that my friendship is important to him and the moment later that i'll regret if i try stealing something...

4) it' stupid that people treats me with deference when they've been my clients at the inn where i' the local prostitute...

And so on... Would be great if the game could "recognize" who you are and how you behave and treat you by consequence.

Impossible ? Probably... Difficoult ? Certainly.... But i still like dreaming ! ;)

slave mod that lets you enslave npcs and depending on how you go about their training, they can just be your whipping toy, fuck meat in the basement, mind fucked, and all the way to becoming your 'wife.' Sort of like slave maker 3, but with rape and torture. The mod should be more on the role-play, in depth. Just like when you hear guards talking about your honey words or calling you a sneak thief. There should be dialogue and relationship changes to npcs that have their own morals. Like if it gets around town that you have 'fuck meat' in your basement, that you're evil/good to your slave(s) should affect how npcs treat you. Maybe even female npcs should be scared of you if they know you have a female npc slave that you beat on a daily basis.

This is where mechanics would come in that determines how people find out. Like a slave that runs away doesn't just vanish. They join the nearest population center. If the nearest pop center has a bandit location between the escape You should be able to re-capture your slave, which could have neg impact on your standing with npcs in that area. Maybe even have cities that outlaw slavery so the stakes are even higher.

There should also be a reward/praise/scold actions for your slaves.