What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

Skyrim with modern day age like landscape layout (Buildings,streets, traffic, outfits) I guess I'm dreaming of a whole new game lol 

How would that fit into the world of Tamriel? You should play Fallout or some boring modern day game like GTA. (Did I say I don't like modern day themed games?) ;)

My dream mod is actually "The Ultimate Burglar Mod", or something like that.

I don't know, but Thieves Guild just fell a bit short if you ask me.

I dream of a mod where you can dress up in all different kind of catsuits, and do a variety of heists and break-ins. 

The ability to during "Unarmed" or One-Hand/Magic combat, to grab your enemy by the neck and crush and/or break it within your hand(s). The inclusion of  graphic sound effects and blood from the mouth and nose would make it even more exciting. Could be a killmove add-on or replacer animation. The other would be the ability to, use the PC's feet and legs to pummel/kick/stomp, your opponent to death. Another idea would be the ability to "Bear-Hug" a enemy until their spine and/or ribcage collapses and blood pours from every hole in their skull. I would be overjoyed by the ability to "Skin Alive" a victim, were the length of the screaming and pain, is based on the stamina and level of the victim. Thusly, the more powerful the victim the longer the enjoyment will be.

For some excitement of all the fine peoples of Tamriel, I suggest that a new race called "THE HORDE", who rape, kill, and eat (the victims hope in that order) anyone that they come across, similarly to the "REAVERS" from the US TV show "Firefly". A mix of all the races to serve a the real world "boogeymen" for everyone to sh*t themselves in blinding fear over the fact that they exist.

My dream mod...

You play as a weak young woman, who can't fight and pretty hopeless. Except that you have beauty and hot body!

You must using your body asset to lure men, animals, monsters or anything to became your bodyguards, in exchange anything that your body can do, from love (even fake love), bodily fluid to hot sex. You use and do everything, to make you followers obey you and protect you in any battlefield.

You can still defend yourself with knife and some healing spell to yourself and your followers...but overall pretty useless.

If they lost the battle, the enemy will rape or enslaving you. Your followers never die, but knocked down and they will rescue you later, or a group of adventures or soldiers.

For the RPG side, when you win the battle, finishing quest, etc, you gain experience and level. The world will change like the vanilla Skyrim do, new stronger enemy type will appear, the enemy will be harder, your follower gain level up....and you still weak and hopeless. But you can use the perk points to gain sex skill, speech skill, etc.

Not sure if I posted it yet, but this is my dream mod as well.

It would have to be heavily based on SexLab. I think that Ashal planned something like that in his Succubus mod (abandoned)? Well, they wouldnt be that hopeless probably, but you got the idea.

i get this from a Star Trk Television show...the mind fähikeit where you rape with telepathy. You can float people in the air and make a dildo or magick hands appear and have sex with a person. and you can do it with man or woman characters.

And you can turn them into sex slave too after a long time. :D Ooh and summon creatures that have sex with enemies in a combat

And noded vagina lips to let them push apart when having sex.

I'd love to have a tool, that I can click on after installing Skyrim / Fallout / Oblivion... There I get a menu to choose from all basic plugins and plugin bundles to advanced stuff. If things aren't compatible I get a warning and If I miss a required plugin it get's suggested in red letters under the one i selected. Once I'm done, I click on the download button and the tool downloads everything directly into my Skyrim folder in a boss-tested load order. The tool checks for updates everytime I start it and informs me if there are updates available. Somekind of advanced Steam for adults. :-D

I'd also love to have a stable plugin for capturing npcs and bringing them to prison where they get treated similar to the player in Prison Overhaul by the guards and the jailmaster even with the chance to set them free or even a realistic jail time.

Elder-Scrolls-II-Daggerfall.png

See those outfits? The warriors in the front and left, and the rogue to the right? Those. You can kinda make a rough equivalent of the rogue one with mods that exist today but nothing like those warrior ones are out there that I can find.

Honestly though I'd take anything with a Daggerfall theme.

Dream mod?

Well my dream mod would never be made, and if it were it would never be hosted . . . by anyone.

1.  Everything would have the ability to have sex with everything . . . regardless of species, gender, life, or age. (Attack me if you want for that one IDC.  It's just a game, and not even that it's just a dream that will never be realized.)

2.  It would definately be a pregnancy and childbirth mod as well.  With children that are born, grow and can have children of their own.

3.  NPCs would decide to have sex with each other in a logical fashion.  They would consider their surroundings and their relationship with the other person.  With options to include, or even enforce the development of zoophilic and incestuous relationships.

4.  It would also include the ability to collect beings from the environment and keep them for one's personal ammusement (breeding slave, milk slave, sex slave, all of the above, what-have-you).

5.  It would have the ability to not only support futanari PCs and NPCs, but also recognize and acknowledge them instead of evey woman being futanari or not.

6.  It would include watersports/urine play.

7.  The emphasis would be predominately on consenual sex, non-consenual sex would take a back seat.

Adult Mods

-Bestialityv0.31+ Follower and maybe other NPC support.

-A mod what allowes to build a own brothel, like the hearthfire houses. With wood, iron and so on. With npc recruting and when all its done... to earn the money from that buisniss :)

*Maybe the option to offer enemy attackers a job in the brothel when they are 20% or lower and different buildable rooms. Like a "nord" room, or a molac bal room and so on xD (damn that brothel could have over 20 rooms, with all that themes :)^^

-Quest mods that stays near the lore.

Non-Adult Mods

-Quest mods that stays near the lore.

-----------------------

I know thats not many, but the most things that i would see in skyrim had already done by some creative mod designers and so thats, what left.

*Edit: Oh and Ice Wraith, rikling and skeever support for b0.31.

There are lots of mods I wish were there and I probably would make them myself if I had time buuuuuut theres only so much mods can do for a game that's as totally messed up at foundations as skyrim. I think my dream mod would not be a mod but a patch or total rerelease. The patch would fix skyrim so it would be optimised for MODERN computers and its code would function LOGICALLY so weird workarounds for everything wouldn't be needed like they are now. The patch would also fix everything that causes save corruption so the game wouldn't be a time bomb that can't be defused. And repair the damage previous patches have done too.

Righty now I imagine skyrim's code like a patchwork monster thingy held together by improvised stitches that's falling apart all the time because the stuff its made of is being eaten away by fatal flaws in its design. My dream patch would get rid of those patches and stitches and rebuild the whole thingy from ground up according to a design that doesn't have those flaws.

Before dream mod i hoped bethesda would get off his lazy ass and fix the damn engine already. Make the game crash free. Then you can start creating a dream mod.

Also give us the real skyrim editor they used to build this game. The editor they gave has many options disabled witch is why people are having so much problems with mods. and give the ability to add our own animation stuff directly in the editor like was possible with the older games like oblivion and fallout new vegas.

As for dream mod itself:

Real time interactions. if my pc is lying on bed give me the option to have my hands follow mouse pointer etc. This will make animations come to life, if i can manipulate it in real time.

My dream mod is much like Ms Leeches - rebuild the base game engine using Open Source 64bit code allowing the game to address the full memory of modern computers. Enlarge the number of mods you can attach from 256 to 32767 (large enough that it's unlikely anyone will ever exceed it). Allow mod access to much more of the internal functions. And most important of all, have rules for animations that allow them to reference the skeletons so in reaching for a mug the hand goes for the handle of the mug no matter what orientation it is in. Likewise someone grabbing you by the arm means their hand would go to your arm no matter what size you are.

Dream Mod, huh? I think I could fill a dozen pages here with mods I'd like for Skyrim, and maybe I'll just do that, considering I am pretty much bored at this very moment. So lets start with my, ultimate, mod that is so unlikely to ever be made it can only be a dream :D

A total "Falskaar"-like stand-alone mod, totally unrelated to the world of Skyrim/Elder Scrolls. It would take place in some kind of "post-apocalyptic" Fantasy-world. Think about your average Fantasy-Setting with mages, elves, knights and add some devastating magical (nuclear) cataclysm that turned everything into a vast inhospitale wasteland of sand, rocks and sparse vegetation.

Humankind nowadays is mostly confined to fortress-like settlements (imagine Vivec from Morrowind: Massive pyramids and stone-walls, though all very primitive), reduced to primitives and barbarians mostly. Outside these walls foul beasts, savage humans and even more savage elves roam the lands, killing, raping, stealing, enslaving. Though within the walls of the cities it would not be much different: Slavery is common, only the upper-class (which controls the sparse food and, most of all, water) are in power.

Metal overall is scarce and valuable, making quality-blades very precious and rare. Crude weapons like clubs etc are far more common. Metal armour? forget it. Too expensive, and considering the heat and enviroment outside also not practical. That's also why (this is Lovers Lab after all!) clothing in general won't be seen that much in this mod as well, maybe apart from some flimsy translucent silk-gowns for the higher-ups, and jewelery, wristbands, armbands etc. Again, maybe think about the world of Conan turned into a nudist-colony :blink:, with naked slave-girls, nude muscular warriors, unclad lithe amazons and wizards and sorcereressesessess (?) wearing only their skin (and maybe a shield-spell). I should mention here: I am not a big fan of japanese school-uniform-mods, high-heels and maid-dresses :cool:

Your main-char (preferably a female) would find herself in a dungeon (okay, some Elderscrolls-refernce after all) suffering from heavy RPG-amnesia (where would this genre be without that!) and the main-quest would see you improve your lot over time, and reach for the stars, your own stars (no world-saving-crap here, heroic egoism FTW). Though first slave-training, sex in abundance, humiliation, exploitation and all kinds of abuse would be your daily activities (LoversLab you know). There would be two ways to escape this: Become a "courtesean-like" (seducing, deception, thieving, spying) or "pitfighting gladiator-like" (arena-fights, killing, brawling, raping, etc) character as you play along. Eventually you would also leave the city, encounter savages, beasts, madmen, ancient ruins and some rare glimpses into the past of this world. You would meddle with the byzantine politics of the cities, and maybe at the end seize power for yourself, or alternatively take your place as "consort"-slave of the master/mistress of such one city?

And now, would somebody pleaseprettyplease make this mod for me? I am sure it can't be that much work! :rolleyes:

A replacement for the stupid essential character falls on their knees. Why couldn't they keep it the same as it was in Oblivion. Had loads of fun knocking Hieronymus Lex's lights out in Oblivion.

Because then youd have too much fun attacking people + the games mechanics could cause odd effects...