What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

my idea of a neat mod for skyrim would be an all in one sex animation all the beast things npc things rolled into one mod rather than 200 i love the mods i have now but hate the fact that to get 10 to work i need another 100 that need 20 a peace mods to function. just one simple mod that has all the depraved crap i need to make the game enjoyable . lol as if simple is a good work to use

Dream Mod?... Wow! That tough.... :cool:

Make skyrim stable and 64bit system...

A combanition of  Requim & SkyRe gameplay overhaul, with frostfall, wet & cold, footprint, hunger, thirst, deseases, chopping of limbs in game, magick effects burn & freeze, COT, ULO, extra NPC that roam the place, enemy use potion & random encounter [for suprise attack]... And last ADULT Mods [immersive & perversion style, OH YEAH hentai stuff]...

All in one stop... :D

But current skyrim 50-50 problematic... Lolz

I want this....

6sa8.jpg

Someone is making one, supposedly...but haven't heard any recent news on it. I had another idea for a Dwemer Hoverbike when I noticed how the Netch in the Dragonborn DLC moved. Lower their mesh closer to the ground and speed them up in the CK, add turning and puffs of steam animations and Voila! My steam chariot awaits! Screw horses! ....oh,wait...there's a mod for that already, at least for females....

I'll take the texture as is, and add my own Dwemer look to it. Hmmm...maybe dwemer flames across the chassis....

Oh, and still looking for this approximate outfit....CBBE TBB Hood/Hoodless with a shorter skirt:

9rx8.jpg

"Oooo, Grammy, what big....oh...oh, wow.......definitely not Grammy...."

i do not know where to post this...i play every role  imaginable  but this time i really want to play as a guy who is gay, and i want him to have sexy clothes, fashionalbe n a little revealing, lol, i tried some of the female clothes on him and his body disapperes or he gets boobs...n that is not fun, i really want my guy to flaunt his choice of sex partners n be proud of it...but there is little to no option for him to do stuff...no clothes, furniture, houses, n etc....if u get my drift....i want him to have fun and explore his sexual needs but again to get people to see him as sexy is really hard if not impossible, he does not even act right...all of his moves n his expressions are male, straight male...can someone please find me or make me a bunch of mods where this poor sex starved male will have plenty of guys falling at his feet as well as a few chicks...lol

my dream mod is interactive growth with the npcs that u have contact with alot...that they will get nicer or meaner to u, depending on how u treat them, or your repretration at large

My dream adult mod would be a beastilaity mod that works with sexlab (maybe requires a beastilaity version of sexlab that works with sex lab) and it would have animations for sex with all animals in skyrim (although with some animals e.g dragon and mammoth it might just have oral sex) and for both genders and for animations were the npc or pc is getting fucked (excuse the language couldnt think of a better way to put it) by a dog or wolf or fox there would be knotting and there would be cum shots with all animations ( with male horses, dragons and mammoths there would be a lot of cum) if you summon a flame atronach you can have sex with it but you will take damage unless you drink a potion of fire proofing (or resistance?)

The potion would only last a few minutes and if you use the kynes peace shout you can have consensual sex with wolves and spriggans, with spriggans if you have sex with them then they become friendly towards you and your allies if you have sex with a spriggan matron and have a house from the hearthfire dlc that's near a forest (I've only used the one near falkreath I don't know if the others are near a forest) then the spriggan matron will set up a grove close to you house and any spriggans you have consensual sex with will move in there (a limit of 5 not including the spriggan matron) and if you enter the grove the spriggans will be seen wondering about some will be having sex with each other your steward, housecarl and spouse will enter by them selves as part of the whole wondering the property thing that they do and will have sex with the spriggans on the grove and once every two days there will be a random group of animals in there (if its a normally hostile animal e.g a sabercat it will be friendly and there will be between 2 and 8 animals on the group) which you can have sex with. the spriggans and your spouse or steward or housecarl will also have sex with the animals if the animals are in there.

Once a in game week if you have sex with a spriggan you will get some spriggan sap afterwards same with a wisp mother except it'll be glow dust instead. There would be a mcm menu were you could choose if you wanted your character or the npcs to only have sex with certain animals or only male animals or only female animals or with only have sex with male animals of a certain species for example only have sex with male horses but have sex with all female animals and choose if you wanted your character or followers to be able to be raped by animals and choose which animals and which gender.

And you would be able to have two pet dogs that would be gotten by the same ways as in vanilla skyrim but with the breeder on malkath you would be able to choose which gender dog you want where as with strays you get a 50 - 50 chance of either gender and named dogs (e.g. stump and meeko) would be given a gender dependant on: one if there mentioned as being male or female when talking to a dog follower you would get a third option to send the dog to one of your homes if you have multiple ( you choose which one to send the dog to) the dog would then wonder the property and your housecarl or steward or spouse which ever is at the property will have sex with the dog(s) with dogs you encounter that are friendly to you but you cant take them as followers there would be a dialog option were you can have choose which will make you have sex with the dog all animals would have a texture ( or is it a model?) For there genitals that would be assigned according to gender and depending on there species for animals such as dogs, wolves, horses and foxes the cock would be in its sheath unless there is a sex animation going on and maybe there would be cum leaking out of various orifices after sex has been had with the animal.

I also had a couple of other dream mods one being you get a letter or find a note that mentions a strange dwemmer machine had been seen in (insert name of dwemmer ruin here) once you go and investigate the ruin you find out that the strange machine is a dwemmer sex bot you can then have it as a follower that if you send it home it will go to one of yours (you choose which one)

The other dream mod (although this one and the one above it are probably more mod ideas/ requests.) This one is for the random sex mod. When your having sex in the street of any town or city as well as having people masturbate while watching they might start having sex with each other and some times you'll get a message pop up while you having sex in the street were a onlooker/masturbator will request to join in you can choose yes or no if you choose yes then they'll join in if you choose no then they'll continue to masturbate. Also when random npc's are having sex if its not a threesome then you can ask to join in it depends on your speech skill if they say yes or not.

I might add more to this later when its not 5:15 am and I'm at a computer and not typing this on my mobile. Would be super awesome if someone were to make a mod out of one or all three of my ideas :-D

bob112 - Seriously. If you want anyone to read it, break up that word wall. You have entirely too many seemingly random thoughts all running together in a mass of words that's impossible to follow.

ok it done it. it took me a while to get round to it but I did it one world wall broken up sorry about the word wall I typed it at about quarter past 5 in the morning on my mobile and hadn't gone to sleep yet. does this count as necroing?

Honestly I want to see the sequel to Skyrim whatever that maybe be built with the idea that for $60 you get the base game but for additional $10-20 bucks you get the "Diabellian Arts" Expansion that pretty much gives you the basic adult mods we all have already i.e Nude skins, sex with humanoids and some beasts, prositution. All done by Bethesda so we know it plays well with the stock game.

What else this expansion would come with is to unlock other interal parts of the game engine so adult mod makers can more easily put in animations and otherwise make it so if you see someone or something you want your character to bang and you got a mod with the animations its done.

Likelyhood of any of this happening? I would say right up there with calling for peace in the muslim world, ending world hunger, and tossing snowballs into volcanos. Maybe one day I will say we will see nude skins somehow available from the get go just because eventually Bethesda will be willing to give the people what they want.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A mod that adding a passive chance that any animal/enemy in the area (or a lesser power) that choose to join you and fight for you, because we always mod our character to be so hot (also so cute and loli). 

If it goes with lesser power, a seducing/begging/ charming animation will play.

May this be with sexlab or not. :)

If not already mentioned, a mod that changes the combat animations to be more like MMO skills (even the auto attacks) from Tera, Aion, Cabal, etc.

Since i mostly play MMO's i like playing with two handed weapons in any game and sometimes dual wield, i really like the the Gladiator from Aion, Zerker/Slayer from Tera, and the Blader (dual wield) from Cabal.

Couldn't care less if it's not realistic combat.

A mod that adding a passive chance that any animal/enemy in the area (or a lesser power) that choose to join you and fight for you, because we always mod our character to be so hot (also so cute and loli). 

There is puppet master mod that allows you to charm any animal, person or creature and make them fight for you and take orders - sexual or otherwise.

A mod that turns the female player char into a hermaphrodite, with a cock that can make other females pregnant

Isn't this already possible? I think you can add SOS somehow to females, or at least this should exist I bet many people would like this. And you can use pregnancy mods to make female / female pregnancy :P At least "Simple Pregnancy" mod allows anyone to impregnate and get pregnant with the right settings.

My dream mod would be an animation mod that adds animations such as acceleration, deceleration and some others that makes it feel like you actually have momentum when you are moving. You know like in mirror's edge :D I know it can't be that good but at least something better than instant full speed and stop when pressing W it's just ridiculous and immersion breaking.

My dream mod would be an animation mod that adds animations such as acceleration, deceleration and some others that makes it feel like you actually have momentum when you are moving. You know like in mirror's edge :D I know it can't be that good but at least something better than instant full speed and stop when pressing W it's just ridiculous and immersion breaking.

There's a mod that does that ( Immersive Motion http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48463/? - Not sure how good actually is or how tweakeable is but I think it's worth a try with your IFPV).

I think the reason for the default unrealistic vanilla movements is because Skyrim was mainly designed to work with xbox/ps3 controls, which are analogic (the ammount of movement force depends on the pressure of the analogic stick).

My Dream mod? I've been working on it for the last couple weeks! Skyrim about 80% women with feminized leveled lists :D Making all I can, look hot with as many of them unique as possible (though I am at a complete loss as to what to do with the Orc's! Sorry fugly just doesn't cut it) Then I add in an AIPackage (since I can't get it to work as a scripted quest yet) That makes any female with an arousal of 75+ and relationshiprank of 2 or better sneak up and start sex with my character. Then I added in a package on female's I can't readily raise their relationshiprank without using console, that gets them to start sex with me when their arousal is 90+. Then as the final kicker, made 1 more aipackage for "enemies" So they start sex with me if their arousal is 95+. Just one more step remains as soon as I can figure out how. I want to add a poison effect to my orgasm for the enemies...kill them with a cumshot :P And of course also working on a mansion home staffed with minimum of a dozen new female NPC's and nothing more substantial than a teddie, highheels and stockings on any of them.

There is puppet master mod that allows you to charm any animal, person or creature and make them fight for you and take orders - sexual or otherwise.

A mod that turns the female player char into a hermaphrodite, with a cock that can make other females pregnant

Isn't this already possible? I think you can add SOS somehow to females, or at least this should exist I bet many people would like this. And you can use pregnancy mods to make female / female pregnancy :P At least "Simple Pregnancy" mod allows anyone to impregnate and get pregnant with the right settings.

Thank you, I am trying it.

Yup... quite hit the spot, a step closer to claim my character is some sort of underground queen.

I would finally love to see a mod that creates babies in skyrim and you can name them whatever you wanted or just random names. I would also go for just having something other than the default nord child and have my child be a Lunari like I am in the game. Something like that and just some armor converts, but I guess that's no a mod... Oh! And the unp body not to stretch weird in different poses and sex animations, plus the clothing fitting over the body like actual clothes like mentioned above...