What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

slave mod that lets you enslave npcs and depending on how you go about their training, they can just be your whipping toy, fuck meat in the basement, mind fucked, and all the way to becoming your 'wife.' Sort of like slave maker 3, but with rape and torture. The mod should be more on the role-play, in depth. Just like when you hear guards talking about your honey words or calling you a sneak thief. There should be dialogue and relationship changes to npcs that have their own morals. Like if it gets around town that you have 'fuck meat' in your basement, that you're evil/good to your slave(s) should affect how npcs treat you. Maybe even female npcs should be scared of you if they know you have a female npc slave that you beat on a daily basis.

This is where mechanics would come in that determines how people find out. Like a slave that runs away doesn't just vanish. They join the nearest population center. If the nearest pop center has a bandit location between the escape You should be able to re-capture your slave, which could have neg impact on your standing with npcs in that area. Maybe even have cities that outlaw slavery so the stakes are even higher.

There should also be a reward/praise/scold actions for your slaves. 

An MCM configuration for if slayery is legal in Skyrim, illegal in Skyrim, females only, males only, both allowed, legal in Stormcloak territory only, legal in Empire territory only, certain races are legal to both, certain races are only legal in one's territory, certain races are illegal in one's territory, etc.

So, one could have it: Females only, legal in Empire controlled territory only, Imperials are illegal in Empire territory, Imperials, and High Elves are legal in Stormcloak territory. (That's how I'd have it. And my Argonian char would have a rape chamber filled with Imperial and Thalmor scum he caught >:D)

Yeah, I'd like this, too.

There are many mods i'd like to see... But the one that would be really cool woud be one that make the game recognize you for what you are and traet you consequently... I mean :

[snip]

Impossible ? Probably... Difficoult ? Certainly.... But i still like dreaming ! ;)

Yes, yes, yes!  Going to join the companions and Farkas (or is it Vilkas?) says, "Master, I've never heard of this outsider."  "Really?  You've never heard of ME?  You've never heard of the Dragonborn?  The Dragonborn who is a Thane of Whiterun and three other holds, besides?  Random guards comment on my exploits, but you've never heard of my ass?  Fuck this, I don't even want to join you guys anymore!"

There are a couple good overhauls already. Requiem, for instance.

What mod is it that has NPCs have sex with each other? The immersion from that alone would make me start playing Skyrim again.

You could check out Lover's Comfort. It literally provides what you're looking for with an MCM menu to toggle what you do and don't want. Just have a look in the downloads section.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I never expected this dead horse to still get prodded every so often, but since I'm back in skyrim might as well update this.  

My current dream mod is one that allows for some form of time travel mechanic A la  Prince of Persia Sands of Time.  Something I don't believe is actually doable but hey, I didn't think we'd get to the point where we'd have animated wings.  

Seriously though, imagine shouting off someone from a cliff, then reversing time and watching them fly back to their previous position.  perhaps something that takes a snapshot of the previous time skip, or maybe only the previous hour.

two layer clothing: for example wear a coat over armor or.. something else .  and this one's something personal: an actually cozy home( i mean no bricks but wood with carpets covering the floor, blankets that can be interacted with and plenty of customization options to fill rooms with tons of furniture, and finally a real wardrobe(preferrably entire room) where you can change into all the clothes that you collected :) .  these two are probably the only mods i am truly missing in my exp of skyrim

two layer clothing: for example wear a coat over armor or.. something else .  and this one's something personal: an actually cozy home( i mean no bricks but wood with carpets covering the floor, blankets that can be interacted with and plenty of customization options to fill rooms with tons of furniture, and finally a real wardrobe(preferrably entire room) where you can change into all the clothes that you collected :) .  these two are probably the only mods i am truly missing in my exp of skyrim

Morrowind apparently had a two-layer clothing system, allowing robes to be worn over armor. It was pretty unbalanced, though, from what I've been told. I haven't played Morrowind myself. That said, there's more than enough slots on your character that people could design multi-layer clothes. 

6 or 8 breasted upperbody mesh for khajiit women, and atleast one armor and clothing piece adapted for it :blush:

Almost makes me want to learn 3d modelling :D

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D62193%26user%3D1%26gid%3D110&pUp=1

I think there's a 8 nipple skin.

I hope there will be a day when one can walks from Hammerfell to Black Marsh, Sails from Skyrim to Summerset Isle, without transition screens.

My dream mod was a blushing mod that fades blushes depending on circumstances.  That's basically as done as it can get.

Now my dream mod is:

1: HDT SOS with variable physics based on arousal state.  (Once upon a time, this was a work-in-progress, but now I can't even find the thread.)

2: A really good body with puffy areolae and detailed nipples, a-la Oblivion's Manga Body.  There are some so-so options available but they all miss the mark, even though they were all originally attempts to port the Oblivion original to Skyrim.

3: Soft body dynamics for breasts.  (Think HDT but with better motion than basically a spring.)  Likely not possible in Skyrim without some serious work.  But think of the fame.  No game has done this yet.

For now, I'd like a mod that was basically Soulgem Oven, JUGs and Fill Her Up put together. Pregnancy + inflation + breastfeeding, with the possibility to "milk" NPCs for, eh, bodily fluids.

In fact I was planning on doing something like that after I'm done with my current mod (hopefully I'll be done today). At least, try to merge the three mods into one without compatibilities.

I'd use that one as a framework for other mod features, such as buffs/debuffs based on pregnancy, birthing weird things, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

If I wasn't so busy with my current mods, my dream mod at this time would be similar to the Cataclysm expansion from WoW.

Imagine if you arrive to Sovengarde and confront Alhuin, only to find out he is vastly more deadly than you expected and he eventually defeats you no matter what you do.

Now, being in Sovengarde already, that means you simply black out for a while. 

Only when you 'wake up', you are granted a second chance to go back to Skyrim and finish what you started.

Because you see, being 'out' for a few moments in Sovengarde translated into months back in Skyrim. Months that Aldhuin used to lay waste to the whole region.

You return to a devastated Skyrim, where whole areas are now turned to ashes (thanks to resources from the Dragonborn DLC). All holds are dramatically changed: Markarth is now under siege from the Forsworns, both Solitude, Whiterun and Windhelm are in ruins, Riften is now a fortified hold where both the Empire and Nords are joining forces against the rise of the Dragons. The smaller villages could be greatly turned upside down or remain havens spared from now and full of refugees. 

I could envision mostly cosmetic changes, many changes to terminate or alter vanilla quests (especially around the civil war), a few new quests around the hardships of a world under siege and one larger quest to find a way to defeat Aldhuin once and for all.

It is very feasible but a massive amount of work and because of that, will probably never happen... but this thread is about dream mods after all :)

Bodies for male and female characters where the weight slider actually changes weight. (There's no reason for the weight slider being just boobs+butt, we have actual boob and butt sliders! Boohoo.) Skinny waif on the low end, fat bastard on the high end. And while I'm dreaming, HDT physics, all the vanilla armors, and proper scalable belly for pregnancy to go with it. And a working schlong.

Alternatively, a female body that looks like the female body from Monster Hunter because that is it, that is the ideal female body for me. Fit, nice boobs that aren't gonna get in the way, nice strong legs because come on we're running all over Skyrim, no creepy fake-looking thigh gap. (I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I have a thing about those thigh gaps.) Frankly if the UNP body toned down that thigh gap a little (a lot) and had an actual ribcage somewhere under those tits, it would be perfect.

More than anything, though, I'd like a mod that replaces all the vanilla diseases (and heck, maybe a needs system? and pregnancy??) with collections of symptoms that occur and worsen over time. Has it just been overly cold over the past few days or did I catch the rattles in that last dungeon I explored? Did that bandit get me pregnant or is it just ataxia? Do I have a fever? Feel my head, Lydia, when you're done rekilling that draugr. Etc etc. I hate the vanilla disease system with the burning passion of a thousand boners suns. And because this is a dream, I would like all this with minimal script lag and a side of fries.

Bodies for male and female characters where the weight slider actually changes weight. (There's no reason for the weight slider being just boobs+butt, we have actual boob and butt sliders! Boohoo.) Skinny waif on the low end, fat bastard on the high end. And while I'm dreaming, HDT physics, all the vanilla armors, and proper scalable belly for pregnancy to go with it. And a working schlong.

Alternatively, a female body that looks like the female body from Monster Hunter because that is it, that is the ideal female body for me. Fit, nice boobs that aren't gonna get in the way, nice strong legs because come on we're running all over Skyrim, no creepy fake-looking thigh gap. (I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I have a thing about those thigh gaps.) Frankly if the UNP body toned down that thigh gap a little (a lot) and had an actual ribcage somewhere under those tits, it would be perfect.

For the first one, the problem is that most people designing body shapes or bodyslide presets are interested in 'skinny/small breast to skinny/huge breasts' as their base shape. Fortunately, there are base shapes that range from skinny to fat, with a skeleton that supports breasts and butt scale changes.

I have been tinkering with this one for Hormones as an example: http://www.loverslab.com/blog/60/entry-533-hormones-body-shape/ 

It is CBBE, but it gives me a good range of shapes and allows me to treat weight as skinny/fat independently of breasts.

A file allocation system for mods: it always seems idiotic to try a new race / follower since it uses "it's own" textures. I don't want to exchange those files everytime; besides the fact that they are redundant (since the same files are stored and used somewhere else already), it makes using those mods complicated. Or.. hm.. it discourages me from testing those mods.

Also I want a system to give my avatar a first and a surname. We all know that the game can recognize a complete name (if you have subtitles active, just visit Aela). Or a first name with a tittle. I dislike that everything I hit into the naming zone is always displayed in total. Just like in some MMORPGs I want to choose and change titles for NPCs to recognize.

And, of course, I would welcome a mod that analyses my game setting and points me the direction when the game crashes. Most times I guess it's because of my AMD video card doesn't like effects related to Nvidias PhysX. Anyhow... would be nice to know why the game crashes. What exactly the reason is. Maybe that's already available, and I'm just to lazy to use it.

My ideal mod would be to utilize the inflatable plugs from Devious Devices more in game. This would consist of penalties for being caught and pumped up, as well as belly inflation of the character. As they stand in game right now, I think their level of deviousness needs a loving upgrade.

I know others have posted that it can't be done, but I know some crafty modder will come along and find a way to make it happen!

For the first one, the problem is that most people designing body shapes or bodyslide presets are interested in 'skinny/small breast to skinny/huge breasts' as their base shape. Fortunately, there are base shapes that range from skinny to fat, with a skeleton that supports breasts and butt scale changes.

I have been tinkering with this one for Hormones as an example: http://www.loverslab.com/blog/60/entry-533-hormones-body-shape/ 

It is CBBE, but it gives me a good range of shapes and allows me to treat weight as skinny/fat independently of breasts.

Yeah, I know I'm not representative of the majority here -- I've got mostly no problem with the boob+butt bodies that are common! They're attractive and people have put awesome work into them (some of the textures especially are amazing!) so I don't have too much to complain about.

The amount of customization for CBBE looks so cool but I'm leery about trying to get it up and running. The times I've tried, I've always ended up unsure of what I had to install and what I was going to have to do. The required mods always seem to lead me in circles, and I get dizzy, haha. And Bodyslide! Like... how... how does it work? I fired it up a few months ago but I really couldn't figure it out. (This may be because I am allergic to 3D modelling. I'm so much more comfortable with a 2D canvas, hah.) If I do figure it out, and I get a body to look good, do I then have to edit every armor too? Is there vanilla armor for CBBE? I do think Caliente converted most of the vanilla armors, but the only comprehensive armor conversion seemed to be the super-skimpy stuff and while I do appreciate that (some of them are beautiful!) I don't want to see it on every single character. I... I don't know, and I haven't found any kind of comprehensive guide or anything. It's not very noob-friendly, and unfortunately, I am a noob. Haha, sorry. I know that whole ramble is a little off-topic. Maybe my dream mod is a customizable body that a bonehead like me can figure out? D:

Although... it looks like you have a really good run-down in that thread you just posted, and a quite nice-looking body, too! Maybe this noob's dream will be realized?! :o

(Thank you very much, by the way. My favorite part of this thread is watching other people say, "Hey you! Your dream mod exists!" :wub: )