What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

Black Horse Courier service for adult news.

When PC is raped, enslaved, fucked by creatures, given birth, become a whore, etc, Newspapers will be spread throughout Skyrim.

(If PC is raper, too)

PC can buy the newspapers in B.H.C office, taverns and inns. 

Citizens will notice what PC did and tell PC about those activities.

If PC rapes or enslave people more and more, people fear or dislike PC.

If PC becomes a victim more and more, people harass or demand sex.

Welp time to let my vivid imagination go wild....

A middle finger mod were ya can flip people off and there is a random chance that they will attack ya and if its a guard they might arrest ya

Scythes I love em I even came up with one

The hurricane-chain-scythe its a chain link scythe with 2 blades on opposite ends faceing opposite ways like a hurricane it has 3 poles and both them and the blades are linked by chains it can stretch out via chains and each part has a 3 meter chain length when all together its about 5 feet long......

Airships why not fight the dragons with airships

Have cannons and balistas and stuff like that

And now for the adult stuff......

Why not have animals fuck'n each other .......oohh mammoth fuck'n a giant......or a rabbit.....

Now I know the whole pedo thing is a nono but.........cubs......as in the 3-10 range.......

"Gets into modmin proof bunker and waits for the bombs to drop"

I'm trying to find a mod that lets me change the scale of specific nodes for NPCs. The closest thing to it would be SexLab hormones but those are dynamic and they apply to all NPCs.

And also a dragon penis mod that isn't combined with other beastiality mods. I could just be in denial but I don't think dragons are on the same level as feral wolves.

Edited by ClosetRacist

My dream mod would allow various things:

1) molesting the character and/or npcs: npcs (or player) start molesting other female characters (and the player, too) touching them or making sexual comments about them (and eventually, rape them out of the inn)

2) Being raped (and eventually enslaved) via drink: a mod which would allow the player to be offered drinks while inside the inns and, when the character drinks too much of them, to pass out and eventually wake up enslaved or in the middle of a rape in an isolated alley.

3) Something sort of SKOOMA whore, but adding something more: mainly, what i would add is the chance to be drugged by dialogue (this would link to the rape drink mod) and, once the character is addicted, the drug dealer would use her to make money, with task such as: delivering drugs to clients and bring the money back, drug dealing in some town or prostituting in some town until you reach a certain amount of gold, and eventually being paid with a little money and/or skooma

I think all these mods would add even more realism to the game

Sexual dimorphism in animals with realistic distribution

Anatomically correct Khajiit and Argonian dongs, how has this taken this long to happen

Better AI, with built-in flight-or-fight responses as appropriate and group behavior- IE, a bandit might shout for help when injured and rally his friends, wolves attack as a group, etc

Streamlined HDT for everything ever

Better customizable armor: Create, mix and match different pieces of armor sets into a single set, and color the components as you see fit. Like a character creation menu for armor. 

More voiceovers for adult mods- as good as some of them are, the mute dialogue can be immersion breaking

Streamlined Defeat, Devious everything, and Sanguine's debauchery, all merged to work flawlessly in unison. I get tired of having to use the clean function to end broken defeat/enslavement animations. 

Procedural wounds and scarring mod- start out flawless, critical strikes that don't kill you give you scars, with varying degrees of heal rate -can be toggled to not heal, and some might not heal by default

Smoother transitions into adult animations- i.e actors climb into bed, undress each other to perform oral sex, transition from a vicious beating into undressing and rape, etc

Better scaling difficulty, last but not least. No one has gotten this right

EDIT: Oh, and some kind of mod that allows the play to give a single command to all followers would be great. All wait, all attack, etc.

Note that I'm mostly focused on a Female PC, though I expect things could be altered to include male content. Also I just got up, so some of this is stream of conscious instead of well-structured and well thought-out.

A cross-mod capable 'Chain Beasts' (Oblivion mod) brought to Skyrim. Specifically, Chain Beasts with differing destinations: Some are the usual torture-chairs, some induce an Estrus Chaurus parasite, or SD+'s Flowering Spriggan quest. Perhaps a beast that's just a shadowy humanoid equipped with MCM-Configurable random Devious Devices, losing the fight transfers those devices to the PC.

A parasite framework with both visible and invisible parasite infections, including differing methods of infection, symptoms, and reproduction behaviors. As an example, an anal parasite that occasionally lays its eggs into a female victims vagina. Some hostile NPCs could also be infected, and be more interested in spreading the parasite than killing/capturing the PC. The problem here is keeping it 'sexy-uncomfortable' rather than just straight-up uncomfortable/painful.

More mods that rely on vulnerability states than simply 'did health hit 0%?'. While I like Death Alternative as a method of starting numerous mods, Skyrim's combat often makes the outcome of a fight obvious from the start - it's pretty easy to tell if you're going to stomp them, or if they're going to stomp you, especially with combat overhauls like SkyRe and Perkus Maximus (admittedly, whose purpose was to speed up combat somewhat). Defeat and Submit both have alternate 'forced surrender' options though they both currently seem to work better as a DA event. To give a more concrete example, considering the Chain Beasts above - have the beast's melee attacks hit fairly weakly, but drain % of the victim's magicka and stamina, as well as applying a debuff that reduces regeneration rates. After 4 or 5 hits, the victim should be pretty much stuck on empty, which the beast could use as a clue to utilize it's 'capture' spell (Assuming Skyrim's AI would allow this kind of behavior).

I'd be interested in a mod that transforms the player through events as well, (similar to Fenoxo's 'Corruption of Champions' or 'Trials in Tainted Space' games) though I don't think Skyrim's engine would handle it well. More realistically, it'd be nice to have a more aggressive 'Sexlab Hormones', perhaps inducing curses to increase breast/butt size. I'm a little vague on this one, as I haven't thought about it as much as the others.

A less invasive, repeatable Spriggan infections would be great. I love the concept of Flowering Spriggan but it kinda forces me to abandon what I was doing and go find my gear (unless I'm a mage, but even then I'd usually rather just go get my Robes of Super Regen and Discounting back). Sacrificial Spriggan is similar in that I have to go out of my way to trigger it starting, then when I clear the infection it's over and I can uninstall the mod. I understand it's more of a quest/story mod, I'd just like a little something different, though I'm not sure what.

Lastly, a mod package that challenges the player to manage arousal by providing disincentives for being raped and allowing arousal to become to high, instead encouraging the player to seek out willing partners. Other mods could be used to change the difficulty - using Defeat of Submit to rape NPCs could make things easier, while Deviously Cursed Loot's solicitation could make things risky. Disabling masturbation would almost be a must, though I'm sure the player could simply opt to not use it if an installed mod includes it. I somewhat imagine a quest where the player is cursed by a succubus-like entity that tracks them and threatens to drain their soul if they max out arousal - again the issue here is keeping the punishments/disincentives in the 'sexy-uncomfortable' vein of things.

• 1 month later...

Probably impossible but always wondered if it could be done so that there is a mod that sticks invisible nodes along the SOS penis and inside the vagina/ass/mouth then during an animation instead of messing around with alignment hotkeys you can just press M/V/A depending on the hole and it will automatically shift the body so the nodes align.

Bam, perfect alignment with little difficulty.

..failing that I would love a glory-hole mod.

I love to build city/outpost like "Tundra defense" but with customize citizen (I wish to lead my own race)

Make war, make a brothel, make slave market (capture enemies), make skooma den, support dark ritual (Sexual ritual), Make arena (Custom gladiator or able to join by dragonborn with reward and punishment), Conduct celebration/party (orgy use slave from war or call prostitute from brothel), make rapist (beware don't walk alone in the dark!)

Become King/Queen and create city with full of Whore, Drug addict, Dark wizard.

And in the end, open to public so everyone able to customize and share their idea.

Actually now lots of mod already contains some of above but its very hard to avoid CTD if install together.

Dear Modders,

Please think of the possibly this mod will lead into. sadly I myself not have skill in modding and on working age, I have very limited time to learn to mod.

So I'm sorry if I can't help much.

Thank you for your effort.

Following a tradition of perverted ideas,

my dream mod would be called "Slaves of Bravery". Or maybe "Devious Gladiatix". Or "Queens-Blade-Branwen-simulator with cooler additional options".

It would mostly revolve around the following concept: A devious, somewhat masochistic slave girl is used as remote-control-hero and stimulated to the brink of madness to engage in combat without being able to think straight.

Usually, the devious devices have negative influence on the wearer's combat performance, but with these refined training methods and equipment, you can now stimulate your

slaves from afar, making them struggle in their restraints so awkwardly that it hurts bystanders!

Make their muscles twitch in uncontrolled pleasure, so that they keep moving forwards.

-Mercy Whip

Would be a spell with a gloomy, not too visible effect. Something like a black lightning that draws a trail of blurry air around it.

Hitting anyone with this spell makes them tremble. It doesn't deal damage but drains magica.

The amount of drained magica is applied as health. It's a mercy whip alright?

Picture a feeling of thousand tickling hands fondling you at the same time for a day, but compressed into a single lash of

magic power electrifying your body.

This magic is what you would get if a latex wearing evil sorceress wrote "Mwahahahahhahahahah-" on a page of papyrus, sealed her

creation with a kiss and then casted the result as spell.

-Stimulation Gear

All of those items would be made of metal and encrusted with black spherical gems.

(Re-colors might apply)

-Plugs (basically what's already in the devious devices)

-Nipple rings (Not piercings, but tight rings closed around the nipples)

-Clit ring (The same concept but more personal)

-Cuffs

-Finger-rings

-Toe rings

-Collar

-Maybe clamp versions?

If anyone wears even one of those items, being struck by the mercy whip would have the additional effect to make the piece(s) of stimulating gear radiate the

spells energy. Basically a vibrator / electro-stimulator hybrid kind of thing.

This results in changes of the movement and combat animations, but doesn't trap the target in an animation "movie sequence". Instead, the target even gains

a buff to dealt damage.

The more gear is worn, the bigger are the benefits but also the harder does the trembling and mental vacillating hit the slave.

If you over-do it, you have a moaning, half-awake sex zombie waddling about. Which might not be that bad.

The effects are not permanent either, it might just happen that your slave starts hating you after waking up sweaty and exhausted :3

Over this gear, armor can be worn. And the mod comes with:

-Punishment Armor

A crude armor that looks uncomfortable to wear. It squeezes the body while not covering anything.

-Masochist Armor

This set of devious armor features two metal dildo-halves on the thighs, which move into the vagina when walking.

Being hit while wearing this armor causes the conveniently located metal to press firmly against the crotch, or to rub along possibly worn stimulating gear.

The result is that a masochist wearer becomes aroused and gains buffs when hit by enemies.

And since this is going to happen a lot anyways, the armor features very punky spikes to deal damage to every close-combat attacker.

Apart from this the armor can be hit with electric magic to charge it. Enemies hitting a charged armor get electrocuted.

You now also know why the Mercy Whip spell restores health, the idea is to wield lightning and mercy in each hand and apply it onto

the slave when needed.

If you don't want to buff the slave, you might use healing-hands. But what slave-driver uses restoration magic, that's just absurd. 

-Mule-slave Gear
This is not as much a combat equipment as it is supposed to force as much weight as possible on the slave, spanning a complex of belts around her with a huge knapsack/crate thing on her back.
Dangling stuff like clubs or food maybe.

Here the same mechanism applies, but instead of blows the weight is measured and instead of gaining combat affinity a wearer is simply changed in the walking animation.

After a certain amount of loot the slave staggers,

later walks on all fours,

then collapses and only keeps moving if you Mercy-Whip her.

Additional option: A throne instead of the crate to ride on your slave. The dangling random loot is replaced with stlyish golden tubular bells and

whatnot and you get a parasol too because hey you own the world. 

Or should, after all you kind of saved it. Let's just say a few slave girls are totally in your karma balance. If you don't kill them with lightning accidentally.

Quality sound files would be needed.

(And like, a whole new animation engine for Skyrim :( But I can dream right)

The whole stuff would be available for each gender, even if I prefer female deviants, because maybe someone else on this planet has a similar taste but different sexuality.

And apart from that, maybe something easier to make: A tickling-torture mod.

Feathers, wet brushes, wheels with each attached to rotate against restrained victims.

Spells that make your fingers move tickleishly and make targets collapse and struggle when you come into contact with them.

I mean sure, the classic approach of sadism is to hurt people, but I really like beautiful bodies and really don't like blood coming out of them.

So I thought I'd pitch in with a few mods I'd love to see or the type of mods I'd want to see more of. This was all I could think of the top of my head. There might be more things I can think of later as I read through others posts!

Bestiality Mods:

• Bestiality Mounts (Alternative Riding Styles)  -  Essentially a mod where you're having sex whilst riding your mount. There's Alternative Riding Styles that was in development and managed to make werewolf and giant mounts, but the mod has again gone into hybrid mode. I truly hope it's continued, someone else picks it up or someone makes a new one.
  • Knotting Mod  -  A canine bestiality mod where you can become tied and stay that way, but still be able to move around with its own animations and do things like attack, dragging the canine along. A version for werewolf knotting would be a dream as well, where the werewolf would drag its knotted victim/partner around instead.
  • Animal Plugs  -  And speaking of canines, I'd love to see animal plugs with Devious Devices. Like a plug with a knot and you don't need a chastity belt to keep it in.

Clothing / Armour Mods:

• More HDT Clothes / Armour (with Bodyslide)  -  I've seen some amazing mods that has clothes and armor that uses HDT for skirts or hanging clothing from the waist. I'd really wanna see more of these and possible to convert them to your own body.
  • Harem Clothings / Belly Dancer Costumes  -  There's some around, but I wanna see a lot more of them. There's a lot of real life designs of these costumes that hasn't been explored.
  • Kinky Outfits  -  Example would be ChaPi's sets, which are not just sexy but extremely kinky.
  • Veils  -  Cloth that covers part of the face below the nose. Really sexy, but only one (that looks good) I know of is Lady Mask.
  • Chain Piercing Sets  -  There's some, there's one that has a chain piercing that's around the neck, pierced to the breasts, naval and down to the labia. I only know about two, and one is separate. I'd love to see more.
  • Bukkake / Cum Set  -  Since fluid cum might never happen, I would like to see a mesh you can put on the character that serves to display thick body cum, the unrealistic kind. Like stuffing the mouth, vagina, anal and covering the breasts.

Other Mods:

• Fluid Cum Mod  -  That's not just a texture. For things like bukkake or cum leaking out of the vagina and down the leg. This would likely be a huge mod, that probably can't be described as a mod but a feature. Hopefully it's something we can see if there's a next Elder Scrolls game to defile!