What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

I think the level of customization attained is already unbelievable, thank you to all modders for the great work!

mods/improvements I'd like to see:

- improve existing animations to align actors correctly

- more animations for overpowering in rape scenario similar to special melee animations

- more animations for after sex, maybe some sperm dripping out of anus/vagina, and after oral, maybe tongue cleaning the lips and gulping sound or after rape a sperm puke animation

- better vagina and anus with animations for these body parts

- more sexy armors/clothes/boots

- better piercings, more sexy tattoos, improve slave tats

- better looking plugs and body shape around plugs (like an anal plug which dilates the region around the anus)

- make all armors/outfits bodyslide2 and pregnancy compatible (especially the awesome slave armor)

- better transsexual sex options

some script ideas:

- a mod that adds tattoos when raped after combat defeat and that adds to a rape count tattoo

- a mod which makes sex unavoidable in some speech situations depending on player's arousal

- improve STD mod by adding physical changes depending on disease stage (rashes, spots, blisters, etc.)

- some spells neutralizing enemies by making them masturbate for 30 secs, 1 min, 2, 3, depending on caster level and enemy level

- maybe some really gross stuff done by bandits or slavers to slaves, like setup the slave as a toilet or attach the slave in a position to let their dogs rape the slave

- install some brothels around skyrim with slaves, make slaver camps with quick respawn, add related quests

- implement damage depending on schlong size, some NPCs with huge size will cause bleeding, damage and maybe death when raping

- i'd really like to see some more dialog, maybe the player could build up some "reputation" and NPCs will react to that reputation by saying really grossly explicit stuff and requesting sex from the PC

- add shemale stuff, if the PC is a shemale, make PCs react differently when the clothes come off, some fight, some submit, some like, etc. with the corresponding dialogs

- another possible shemale scenario could be a quest where the PC starts out as an effeminate male who can wear both types of armor and then has quests to become more feminine, add curves, add makeup, add breasts, ass, lose hairs, etc. with some final step to also remove the schlong

so many possibilities... but I reckon the more is done, the deeper the work needs to get and the more difficult it becomes.

My needs are simple at this time. I would love....

- a mod to make mammoth tusks harvestable in the wild (from one of the many mammoth skeletons out there)

- a mod that would allow you to hail an NPC and have them come over or at least stop and wait for you

- a mod for hospitality (being able to eat someone's food or sleep in their bed if they invited you or they are dead)

• 3 weeks later...

For starters, I think a dynamic hygiene mod would be absolutely amazing. Something where the less you bathe or the less you take care of your overall body, the dirtier and less attractive you become. With this too, your body would gradually change and visually get dirty and things like pubic hair would grow and adapt until you did something to shave or something along those lines. Also, it would be awesome if injuries were dynamic, your body could gradually have visual bruises and blood/cuts for different time buffs. 

Next, I think some sort of affection and attraction system that was setup properly would be awesome. So something that ties into your characters appearance and detects your beauty, so even little things like facial structure would determine your overall attractiveness, this would stimulate comments and different requests for dates and things of that nature by NPC's, this would also have a module that would track different relationship and even jealously of NPCs. Obviously this would have to be configured to be lore friendly, I think that as a result of different attraction levels and jealousy it could impact quests. So if you are playing as a very pretty girl, guys will be more inclined to do things for you, so like help you with quests and give you information for that guest, but at the same time, if you have a quest giver that is some jealous girl, this may hinder your progress and create new barriers on that quest. It would be so awesome to see all the NPCs have dynamic personalities that can all intertwine with the character.

I also think it would be awesome if someone made a real, legit mod that stimulate reprocatution for having aimless sex. Now, I haven't had a chance to try Wear & Tear for Skyrim, but I have had a chance to play it for Fallout, and if they are the same, then it isn't exactly what I am looking for necessarily, in a sense yes, but I would dream about a mod that expands on this. What I mean is that your character can no longer have sex with everyone without people taking notice. So if you are having sex in town square, then guards will arrest you, or if you are having sex with a random shopkeeper while your follower is with you, your follower will begin getting uneasy and may even leave your service. With this, it would be amazing to see some sort of reprocautions for having sex while married, if your spouse finds out, its a big no no. On top of what I just mentioned, I would love to see a system where your player can't just get raped and be fine. It would be nice to see some sort of trauma system or even physical wear system that actually hinders your characters ability. If you are getting raped by a pack of wolves, there should be some serious reprocautions. Maybe your character is unable to move for some time, or maybe your character is to embarrassed to complete simple tasks like interacting with real people. Or maybe she starts going through a whole mood system where her appearance start taking a hit. Suddenly she starts losing her drive to explore, and simply wants to die (theoretically) so as a result, you are unable to just go fly through 3 more caves. Violated Heroine (A hentai game) started exploring this route, and they did a excellent job, as your character was raped or taken advantage of, your character started whoring around and acting insane, she thirsted for sex and even being raped or seen naked. I would LOVE a mod that took these aspects and incorporated them into Skyrim, it would be so awesome. I think things like rape and pregnancy should be a big deal, not just another buff to your stats. 

Lastly, I would love to see some nice transition animations, or animations that don't necessarily involve sex. There have been some amazing animators who have created some absolutely incredible animations already for sex, as a result, I feel like the "inbetween" animations are really lacking. I would love to see animations that actually showed the character getting shoved down, or thrown against the wall if she was being raped, something where you can see her getting absolutely man handled, this would really help with lore. If it is consensual sex, some basic undressing and slight kissing animations would be nice. Then, inbetween each animation stage, it would be really cool to see realistic transitioning, so if the character is giving a blow job, it shows her push the guy down to do cowgirl, or if the guy is forcing himself on her, it shows him like lift her up, and begin forcing a blow job. With this, I believe that other characters and NPCs should have animations so that it can show the character getting like sneaked up on, then forceabbly choked that leads to her rape.

Thanks for reading, hopefully these will be Incorporated to SexLab, even if it takes 9 years I will be waiting!

Also, I understand that some of these are already work in progresses and/or were projects, I still want to post these just so everyone can kinda visualize a more lore friendly sex system in Skyrim.

Let's be simple:

- a mod forcing to collect semen as an ingredient in alchemy or to give buff/debuff in various areas... or adding it as a substitute for vampires ;)

Let's be crazy:

- a cloth/armor-manager simplifying the use of the ton of clothes + body variations for Skyrim...

• 2 weeks later...

My dream mod... Decidedly non-canon / lore friendly, but... how about a replacer for khajiits to turn them into catgirls/boys? I'd like to play one, but I can't get past the fact that they're furry and have muzzles and the like and that just isn't my thing.

Maybe it's just my imagination but almost all of the mods that utilize Sex Lab cast the player in the victim role...how about some that make me see my character as some kind of tough Amazon warrior woman type that collects her spoils of victory instead of some Lifetime channel abuse movie character?

Maybe it's just my imagination but almost all of the mods that utilize Sex Lab cast the player in the victim role...how about some that make me see my character as some kind of tough Amazon warrior woman type that collects her spoils of victory instead of some Lifetime channel abuse movie character?

It can be done easily with some tweaks on the mods already uploaded here, your female character can submit/defeat an enemy and rob/abuse him/her and you can decide which animations your character can use but I agree there is a lack of femdom animations.

Oh, and to not being off topic, a mod with awesome/funny/strange/annoying/awful diseases would be one of my top mods, like some mosquito bite would make your breasts go bigger everyday but you get your back hurting so it's kinda buff and debuff at the same time ! Or a disease where you could not walk anymore because your feet hurt so much after running all over Skyrim so you would have to ride and fight on a horse !

That could spice this game up !

1. A mod that brought Morrowind's Armor system to Skyrim. I'm really missing the mix and matching of attire that Morrowind offered.

2. Infinite replacements for murdered named NPCs. The settlements in Skyrim are supposed to be massively reduced abstractions of large Cities, populous villages, and other places. The idea that I can depopulate them in a single murder-spree is absurd, and the game should recognize that in some way.

3. A tentacle hat. Like a circlet, but made out of tentacles that extend into the PC's ears. Doesn't need a quest tied to it or anything, just a tentacle hat so I can rp a tentacle hat controlled sex slave.

4. A parasitic armor mod, wherein the player acquires a living set of armor that grows into and over them, encompassing them and presenting them with interesting challenges as to whether and how to combat the parasite.

Just had an idea of a nice quest mod which would be a dream :)

The succubus invasion

During each night in random cities the succubus abduct/kidnap random amount of people. The Barkeeper or Jarl gives you the quest to find them and rescue them alive and a second quest to hunt down the succubus.

So why 2 quests:

The player get a location where 3 caves will spawn

You never know in which the succubus are in, so you have to enter one of them, if they are there (you find them by first try) you will find them raping the people with random animations - just go and kill the succubus and save the people - carefull, they are strong and can mass drain-attack you. If you don't find them, you have to get to another cave.

If you find them and the people in the second cave, the people are full of cum and are basically dead (non essencial or random created NPCs only) - here the quest to rescue the people is failed, but you still can kill the succubus. If they are not there, you can go to the last cave and find the people dead and full of "white snow".

So, for both quests done:

you will receive a skill point as reward and money

for only succubus killed you will get money

for nothing saved you will get nothing (maybe a round in the Jarls bed...your choice).

so, what you think? Random chance for this quest to start at a night would be about 20% to make it a surprise, the Jarl of the responsible hold would inform you via the messenger ;)

so, that would be it :D Anyone would like to do this? ^^

RP Character Leveling system.

Basically your character now has other skills you can level up. Black smithing, music, cooking, family(if you have a family). 

That would be awesome. One day you were wanting to sit back at your home, do some cooking, level that up, or perhaps you have a job, and level that skill up what ever it is. 

Or you come home and find your family there, what ever role you are, you talk to them, perhaps do small little quests for them(Nothing too crazy) and then your family skill levels up so you have better interactions with your family. 

My wish would have to be for co-op. Just 2 players (or 4 :D )    But that won't happen for a very long time (or ever).

Realistically, I'd have to say either:

An easy way to zap all clothing/armor to match my character's body (I know it can be done, but it's time consuming :(   )

Or

Some good animated tails. Lots of tails. I've been using a Fox tail from a mod, but it seems a bit stiff. But more tails would be cool.

Oh, and more demonic horns. I have about 3-4 styles currently, but more are always welcome!

And not to be greedy (lol, like I'm not already.), but more cool hairs with physics would be awesome. I like short hairs, but I imagine they'll always be left as static, instead of animated (or physics'd? However you'd say it.)

I actually have a few dream mods.

1: A immune system for Skyrim. Your character/companions can actually get sick and even die if not taken care of. If fallen sick you will need to rest and eat healthy depending on the severity of the sickness. This will adopt more use of companions and even grow stronger bonds with them as they will look out for you and expect it in return. The sickness can vary from mild (A common cold) to deadly. (Fatal fevers) Also poisons don't just drain your health. They will make your character weak, dizzy, even alter vision and combat abilities.

2. As you can tell, I love to make my games more difficult and as real as possible when it comes to living. This mod was probably already made for other games (Oblivion I think) and has already been addressed but I will talk more depth about it. In a nutshell a slavers market. When you get captured by bandits, necromancers, etc. you have a chance to be bought off by a organization that specializes in sex slaves. They will attempt to break your character's will and turn him/her into a sex drone. (Another dream mod is required for it but I'll post it down below :P) Another thing too is the more deeds you do in Skyrim (Good or bad) will determine how much you are wanted as a sex slave from anonymous buyers and it will progressively get more common seeing this organization come after you. Very similar to the Dark Brotherhood sending assassins to kill your toon. Also breaking your characters will will determine on your health/stamina pools too for resistances. The more you resist the more creative the organization will be in breaking you. Use your imagination... :)

3. A mental health bar. As stated above this is optional for my second dream mod but could work for other than that. The more your character is affected by the conditions of Skyrim your mental health will grow stronger or falter. Good deeds, companionship, sex, eating healthy, financial security, children, can help your mental health grow and give your toon a confidence bonus while, death of companions, sickness, being captured/raped, injuries, etc. will cause your gauge to falter. If fallen too far your character will get negative buffs such as weaker attacks, lower magic regeneration, persuasive/intimidate will be more difficult, and if implemented into my second mod if fallen too low your characters will can eventually break. If this happens in the slave market your character will think of nothing but sex and will do anything to get it. Then if bought by a consumer depending on the difficulty it will make repairing your will and escape that much harder.

That's it for me. Thank you all for your time. :)