What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

Several ideas:

1. Use the Node scaling of the RaceMenu mod to "recreate" Bodyslide with the RaceMenu.... Bodyslide is basically already Node scaling in the first place, it simply uses custom Nodes that aren't directly part of the skeleton.nif, so all someone had to do where to add these Nodes to the skeleton and body/armor models and add the ability in Bodyslide to use those. Weight could now be handled with Node Scaling as well (instead of the weight we have now, since weight basically has to handle which value between small and big body has to be applied now). Presets could be implemented via an xml to make things easier for the user. The good thing about it would be that we only need a single version of a body/armor (the base CBBE Body) and we could basically have ifinitre variations with them, another cool thing would be that this way EVERY SINGLE NPC could have a different and unique body (w.g. modders add a certain keyword to the NPCs to load a special preset for them or write a script that applies random ones to them).

2. Somehow implement that NPCs can change their texture Set on the fly, meaning that even if two different NPC are Nord, one would e.g. have a muscular normal Map, while the other has not (same goes for diffuse Texture and Specular Map: they can all be different). That in combination with #1 would allow for truly unique NPC, where every NPC has a different Body and different texture combination. The best use would be if we could have normal/specular Map Overlays in RaceMenu and apply these Overlays to NPC as well.

3. Make a CBBE male body. The reason for that is, that since with #1 we have weight as a different value (one for node scaling), making the actual weight slider useless, however if we make the body_0.nif the "male" CBBE Body and body_1.nif the female one, then the player (and game) has the ability to choose how masculine/feminine the character actually looks like. Sex itself becomes unimportant and simply reflects the slider value (weight <50 male >=50 female) and decides what voice to use that way. This would allow fun things like cross-dressing, as we could make these male/female versions for every armor. So either NPC will then have an Armor equipped like "Steel Armor (male)" or the player will be prompted wether he wants to wea the male or female version when equipping an Armor. The problem here is of course how to handle the head.nif for the male female head (so we would need a unisex one, and the rest would be done via Node Scaling). For the base texture we need a simple Skin texture, all male or female features would be applied via overlays. But why all this? Simply: that would bring Skyrim closer to a good Corruption of Champions mod! Change your gender by taking hormones and slowly watch yourself transforming into a man (or woman). But it also would make armor design more interesting I guess.

With these 3 mods chracter creation would become much more interesting, the need for custom races for different textrures/bodies goes away and Skyrim would be full of truly unique characters. Some woman would be more masculine than others while some men are kind of feminine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I want a mod that predators not only hunt their preys but also EAT them, I find it very annoying and immersion-breaking that every predator in game just kills the preys and then walk away like nothing ever happens, and they say only humans and cats kill stuffs for fun(okay, maybe sabre cats can be an exception in game, but still they need to eat). It would be so cool to see a group of sabre cats hunting a mammoth or a pack of wolves chasing an elk then start enjoying their hard earned meals after the prey is dead.

Being inspired by the number of slavery mods in this game, I'd say that it would be fun to see a mod where you'd get "Kidnapped" (or sold after a submit) to slavers in a travelling "circus" kinda organization that would travel around with slaves (and creatures) in cages to various towns putting on shows with their 'pets'.

Maybe let the audience (random roll) decide the participants in a show. The idea is to be put on 'display and used' more that the current mods already allow. A sort of decadent gladiator circus.

Then you could add some Devious Device and/or seduction type escape possibilities. Based on the mods for the game, I'd say it would be possible, but I don't know.

So sort of a compination of Device, Submit, spectator combination, slavery mod combination - and you'd get to sight see Skyrim at the same time while being dragged around.

I'd almost be inspired to start seeing how the scripting in this game works, to see if this would be possible. I suck at animations though.

I was thinking about this the other day, its been stuck in my mind so badly I've had to start writing a fanfiction about it, no idea if it gets released though

Anyway, back on topic. I was thinking about a mod that went with devious devices and sexlab aroused, where the higher your arousal level and depending with type of soul gem plugs the characrer has 'melee, magic etc' you would build up a special attack, I was thinking for magic, a pulse of energy that would kill all the enemies in the area around the character, this really needs to be a thing...

Personally...Just a couple dozen TBBP/HDT armors for the Top Model body and I'll be happier than....Well, I'll be pretty FN happy :P

EDIT/ADD: Would really loooooooove to have an ECE face preset of Rebecca Linaires..... sounds easy enough right? Oh yeah, she would have to be a UNP base. :):P

Not necessarily my absolute dream mod, but I thought this would be pretty fuckin' awesome.

So, we have all these awesome evil vampire lord castle mods out there. And life as an evil vampire lord is kind of boring in Skyrim at least. You'd think adventurers and whatever would totally be out there trying to get in your house and slap your shit?

...Well, the mod idea here is that you can build and customise your own castle with traps and monsters to defend your gold, loot and all that other stuff stowed away in your treasury...

As well as a nice dungeon for any captured, surviving heroes to do with as you please. It could be pretty random who comes in and who doesn't, maybe even depend on player infamy or how much gold is stocked into the treasury, as well as how many heroes go missing. 

I'd imagine this could have pretty awesome connections with several Sexlab mods, like Enchantress to pull in monsters and recruits to defend your keep, and make use of several of the slavery/bondage resources out there. Maybe even corrupt captured heroes to work for you.

and that's pretty much it. Mite b cool to be a dungeon master and all that jazz.

a breast fondling mod would be great. Not expecting it anytime soon.

I would like a "cat call" mod for when a female charac ter is running about nekid. Not the "You'll catch cold" comment.

I want the gamut of cat calls, some silly, like "Whoo Hoo!" wolf whistles, and some more threatening...

Its just voiceovers for male NPCs. But appreciative and threatening comments from NPCs like Jarls would be a bit more interesting as well.

"You come naked in to a hall of my warriors, and you think nothing will happen to you?"

Guest xthejester

Immigration.

I like the populating mods that exist because they make the game world more full and alive. The problem is, all they really do is spawn people walking around in cells.

I'd like to see some sort of a mod that sets the game with a basic starting population. Then, instead of just randomly spawning NPCs, every so often,a set amount of NPCs will show up in certain locations. Like docks, or on the roads near the borders of Morrowind, Cyrodil, and Highrock. Then those NPC will immigrate to areas where existing NPCs that have died used to live, and sort of replace them.

Say the innkeeper in Kynesgrove gets killed...their cousin, who's been living in Cyrodil returns to Skyrim to take over. But in order to do so, they have to travel from the border, to Kynesgrove. Kind of like how that son of the Penitus Occulatus guy makes his rounds through the game world.

Using the same system, true traveling merchants with Wagons (Like the touring carriages/Gypsy Eyes Caravan/Dragon Killer Cart) will travel from town to town, like the Kahjiit traders do. Only they're allowed inside...and its not just to the 5 major cities, but to Falkreath, Morthal, Winterhold, and Dawnstar as well as the smaller towns like Shor's Stone, Ivarstead, or Rorikstead as well.

Maybe have the already radiant encounters actually mean something as well.

That farmer leading a cow to a giant's camp....actually taking it to a giant's camp.

Those guys going to Join the Legion...actually go to Solitude (same for Winterhold with Stormcloak wannabees.)

Stormcloak/Imperial Couriers actually traveling to camps would be nice as well.

I've followed every one of the above mentioned radiant encounters, and they NEVER actually go anywhere. They just wander around until Bandits kill them, or some other type of aggro'd mob does.

Very disappointing.

Only the Kahjiit ever seem to be actually going anywhere and actually getting there,

Left 4 Skyim:

-Incorporate similar game elements that require assisting, being assisted by companions. Sure the current AI isn't great but I still think it could be done

-add grappling and "close combat" animations

-enhance the draugr with more variety to make every zombie-infested dungeon way more interesting