[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

Really nice work! 

Is it possible to get the "Leather Armor" and "Leather Thief" mesh files as *.fbx? 

I get error messages if I try to open the *.obj files, (the 3ds file is empty after import) 

verify if it works, some errors in the blender to create the file.

attachicon.gifLeather armor_249.zip

Works fine, only the size is wrong but this is no problem. 

second file with scale 10

Leather thief_33_249.zip

test game, the soul gem must be bright (if I can)

post-10-0-87176700-1451331667_thumb.jpg

Really nice work! 

Is it possible to get the "Leather Armor" and "Leather Thief" mesh files as *.fbx? 

I get error messages if I try to open the *.obj files, (the 3ds file is empty after import) 

attachicon.gifLeather thief_33_249.zip

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20151228_192709.jpg

Thanks, now 4000% bigger.  :lol:

But after scaling it down too 100% it fits perfect. 

Nice shoes, do you use the hight-heels mod? 

Really nice work! 

attachicon.gifLeather thief_33_249.zip

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20151228_192709.jpg

Thanks, now 4000% bigger.  :lol:

But after scaling it down too 100% it fits perfect. 

Nice shoes, do you use the hight-heels mod? 

np, ask if you need anything else.

yes, I use the mod-high heels

post-10-0-73585600-1451333246_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-41175100-1451333299_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-35678400-1451335762_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-04273100-1451335782_thumb.jpg

@aradia

Haven't been in this thread for awhile I agree the test 40 outfit looks great. I have been playing around with it some I still have to remove some clipping from it and add belly node to the outfit as the outfit doesn't have it so right now the players belly clips.

post-25667-0-35140500-1451339126_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-34076200-1451339142_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-49304500-1451339160_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-11969100-1451339175_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-63860800-1451339190_thumb.jpg

If you are looking for ideas how about making a bikini out of netches? Shrink 2 down place them over the breast 2 legs can go across the center front to connect the 2 and 1 or 2 legs wrap around the back and join together.

For the crotch are might have to stretch one out a little bit to cover the crotch area or just place one on the ass and one right above the crotch area. Or something like that. 

*Edit

Fixed up the clipping on it. Outfit now has a belly node.

post-25667-0-38708900-1451349523_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-25283400-1451349533_thumb.jpg

That was my original thought as well, but the high waist seems to be a good contrast to the short shorts! But a low waist and shorts probably look a little more exotic.

Maybe make the shorts even shorter especially on the side and add some gaps either in the back or on the side just like the one in the front. The top could probably do without the brown piece in the front.

impressive work i must say :)

i haven't really look in all the page, so sorry if it's obvious, but does any mod use those outfits ?

would you accept that i use some of it for my own mod ? (look at my signature)

i'm not that good at creating mesh and i could use some of your work.

• 1 month later...

waiting for some new idea ...

Don't know if you would want a lot from all angles to scan in, or if you work from scratch.  I'm not a graphic artist.

Aradia's Bad Habit

Bad nun's habit anyways :D

Heavily protected by the divines... or maybe the daedra ;)

Maybe a mix of these 4?

And just cause.

MAIN-Kendall-Jenner.jpg

http://happenings.com.ng/kendall-jenner-flaunts-it-all-for-vogue-japan/

Only just discovered and read the thread today, look forward to trying out the ones you all made and worked on so far in the game.  They look incredible!

If it's nuns you want, there's already a nun wimple converted form Oblivion mods, and there's a Fallout Three wimple and gown/ lingerie that could probably be converted, easy.

waiting for some new idea ...

Don't know if you would want a lot from all angles to scan in, or if you work from scratch.  I'm not a graphic artist.

Aradia's Bad Habit

Bad nun's habit anyways :D

Heavily protected by the divines... or maybe the daedra ;)

Maybe a mix of these 4?

And just cause.

MAIN-Kendall-Jenner.jpg

http://happenings.com.ng/kendall-jenner-flaunts-it-all-for-vogue-japan/

Only just discovered and read the thread today, look forward to trying out the ones you all made and worked on so far in the game.  They look incredible!

If it's nuns you want, there's already a nun wimple converted form Oblivion mods, and there's a Fallout Three wimple and gown/ lingerie that could probably be converted, easy.

Actually, someone really should convert it. I'd link it, but LL still won't let me paste links.

Anyway, imagine: a nun.

Killing dragons.

Fucking dremora.

Cannibalizing Ulfric.

Ya know, just Dovahkiin things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...