[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

• 1 month later...

Does anybody have the Nexus version of Aradia Kato's armor when it first got uploaded? My rar file archive is broken (don't know how to describe it) and I couldn't extract it to NMM. It used to have the purple version, Anyone that can help will be greatly appreciated!!! ^w^

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

attachicon.gifUNP.7z

enb_2017_06_17_14_54_25_16.png

UUNP 

This was a very quick conversion I've barely tested so more extreme shapes may cause clipping.

Oh, those sliders will be tested, believe you me. :wub:

I know you're a fan of the fuller figure, chances are it won't look awesome - this really was a 20 minute job. Feel free to make any adjustments required and re-upload if so. 

attachicon.gifUNP.7z

UUNP 

This was a very quick conversion I've barely tested so more extreme shapes may cause clipping.

Oh, those sliders will be tested, believe you me. :wub:

I know you're a fan of the fuller figure, chances are it won't look awesome - this really was a 20 minute job. Feel free to make any adjustments required and re-upload if so. 

From the bodySlide preview, all i'd need to do to make it fit perfectly is edit the small of the back on the panties, right where where the butt starts.  If it fits mine that well, it should be fine for most everyone.

attachicon.gifUNP.7z

UUNP 

This was a very quick conversion I've barely tested so more extreme shapes may cause clipping. I hope Gutris doesn't mind but I altered the esp to enable weight sliders.

thanks guys

Here's a newer file with some extra zaps:

UUNP v.1.1

edit: last update I promise. I noticed the boots have a very obvious heeled shoe that I could pick out using zaps but doing that exposes the feet so I added some. Not saying you'd want them built that way,  but you can if you want now:

UUNP v.1.2

Skyrim_SE_2017-06-18_05-59-38.png.jpg

• 1 month later...

attachicon.gifUNP.7z

UUNP 

This was a very quick conversion I've barely tested so more extreme shapes may cause clipping. I hope Gutris doesn't mind but I altered the esp to enable weight sliders.

thanks guys

Here's a newer file with some extra zaps:

UUNP v.1.1

edit: last update I promise. I noticed the boots have a very obvious heeled shoe that I could pick out using zaps but doing that exposes the feet so I added some. Not saying you'd want them built that way,  but you can if you want now:

UUNP v.1.2

Skyrim_SE_2017-06-18_05-59-38.png.jpg

What's "zaps"?

• 1 month later...

Hi, would it be possible to use those armor in a mod of mine (with proper credit and everything of course)? A friend and myself have made this mode : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85739. To be short the purpose of this mod is to include Nisetanaka bikini armor in skyrim gameplay : female bandit and forsworn can appeare with a bikini armor, you can buy them at merchants. There is also an uprgade system that give game play reason to the player to try many pieces : pieces of the same material can be upgraded to an other piece with a better armor rating.

Now we would want to expand it with sexy “wizzard robes” and other kind of unarmored clothing. So I'm currently looking for authors that would kindly let us use their asset in our mod.

Hi, would it be possible to use those armor in a mod of mine (with proper credit and everything of course)? A friend and myself have made this mode : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85739. To be short the purpose of this mod is to include Nisetanaka bikini armor in skyrim gameplay : female bandit and forsworn can appeare with a bikini armor, you can buy them at merchants. There is also an uprgade system that give game play reason to the player to try many pieces : pieces of the same material can be upgraded to an other piece with a better armor rating.

Now we would want to expand it with sexy “wizzard robes” and other kind of unarmored clothing. So I'm currently looking for authors that would kindly let us use their asset in our mod.

you can use all my files/jobs