[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

Hi, would it be possible to use those armor in a mod of mine (with proper credit and everything of course)? A friend and myself have made this mode : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85739. To be short the purpose of this mod is to include Nisetanaka bikini armor in skyrim gameplay : female bandit and forsworn can appeare with a bikini armor, you can buy them at merchants. There is also an uprgade system that give game play reason to the player to try many pieces : pieces of the same material can be upgraded to an other piece with a better armor rating.

Now we would want to expand it with sexy “wizzard robes” and other kind of unarmored clothing. So I'm currently looking for authors that would kindly let us use their asset in our mod.

you can use all my files/jobs

Thank! Now I just need to negotiate with people that ported them ingame.

Still waiting for a new release of Aradia "armors"...  :angel:

I am looking for ideas for a new armor. For now maybe I will continue with the project "mushrooms"

I see. The Aradia Secretary and Aradia Cross are my favorite, hope we get ones like that next time. :D

Plus, that shouldn't be really hard to do.

1 Find the armor addon entry of one of the plugs and change the mesh it use to the one from Aradia.

2 Make a new recipe to craft the plug from the mushroom that look the same.

Hi. I noticed your mushrooms in other thread. So its a replacer? Just install it with mod manager/manually and they are ready to use? Is it possible for you to make them as a mod cos i think they look cool and other ppl may like them?

are simply substitutes for vanilla meshes.

textures\architecture\farmhouse\Floramushroom01A.dds

I noticed that there are some textures missing. Like "textures\plants\FloraNirnroot01.dds", "textures\architecture\farmhouse\Mushroom01B.dds" and "textures\architecture\farmhouse\Floramushroom01A.dds". The naming looks quite generic, but in my game the files are not existent. Do you know whether they are part of a certain flora overhaul, which i should install?

I noticed that there are some textures missing. Like "textures\plants\FloraNirnroot01.dds", "textures\architecture\farmhouse\Mushroom01B.dds" and "textures\architecture\farmhouse\Floramushroom01A.dds". The naming looks quite generic, but in my game the files are not existent. Do you know whether they are part of a certain flora overhaul, which i should install?

Sorry. I installed the "Realistic HD Mushroom" mod with those textures.

Sorry. I installed the "Realistic HD Mushroom" mod with those textures.

Thats a nice one. Thx a lot. Happy "fungus hunting" :shy: .

post-6259-0-67280100-1507321977_thumb.jpg