[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

This would be good

http://box66.blog137.fc2.com/blog-entry-616.html

And this the corset could be caged tbbp like the kitty corset.

Regarding your attached image: Is that a mod for Skyrim? Link please, if yes. Me wants so much :)

Thats elizabeth from bioshock infinite I think that her outfit would look good in skyrim. 

This would be good

http://box66.blog137.fc2.com/blog-entry-616.html

And this the corset could be caged tbbp like the kitty corset.

http://mod.dysintropi.me/sinbloods-lethal-majesty/

Thats awesome thanks

I have Made an Esp that integrates Aradia Devious into DeviousDevices Integration. (as a separate esp of course!)

So the pieces function just like other Devious Devices and require keys to remove! Plus all of the other fun bits of the mod.

Basically its still a work in progress but I've got all the parts in, still thinking about the "collar" and extra bits.

So Im Wondering, Aradia whats your policy on the item.

I had to change some Dismemberment Data on a mesh or two. 

I used the one from 7base.

Would like to share and perhaps put it in a mod if its alright.

I have Made an Esp that integrates Aradia Devious into DeviousDevices Integration. (as a separate esp of course!)

So the pieces function just like other Devious Devices and require keys to remove! Plus all of the other fun bits of the mod.

Basically its still a work in progress but I've got all the parts in, still thinking about the "collar" and extra bits.

good job.

I'm not going to make the collar.

The armor is designed to integrate "Deviously Cursed Loot" or a similar mod.

I just wish that my mesh is published on loverslab.

good job.

I'm not going to make the collar.

The armor is designed to integrate "Deviously Cursed Loot" or a similar mod.

I just wish that my mesh is published on loverslab.

Oh Wow cools,

I wouldn't dream of releasing this anywhere else.

Thanks, The shoulder part I thought was a Collar...But now I was thinking maybe its just armor.

Nice I have ideas, but for now I think I will get the esp and 2 mesh pieces into finish state, then worry about a quest later :D

Work in progress....in the design phase

Nice work :D  It could also be the lower part from stripes?

the bottom I did not want to strip in order to use the wet effect.

I see to find a compromise. :)

modification..... supposed to be a heavy armor for my new character

post-10-0-63046200-1407996531_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-24986800-1407996540_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-38058300-1407996548_thumb.jpg

Why are most armor only converted into body weight 1?:7 

Aradia is an artist, its really quite fortunate for us that she concentrates on the art of making the outfits rather than making esp's.

Now the thing about a 1 weight is that with outfit studio its not terribly hard to make the zero and one weight niffs for other bodies.

Hope that explains it.

With a one weight armor or outfit,

You just overwrite a test file nif/mesh and jump into game to test if it fits and looks appealing.

If you had to also write the esp and make the zero mesh there's a whole lot more hours involved.

As an artist you might have a mind to move onto the next outfit cause your imagination is driving you to do so and when the imagination strikes your fancy its best to follow it while its hot.

Did you like the esp for Aradia Devious Integrated?

I'm playing.

Yesterday I've done the quest for the "Chargeable Plugs" I can craft with the set :)

Today, my character will search for diamati sfoggianto his new armor.

thanks again for your work .....

as a good perverse, you can not put a sexy sound when using using the armor?

post-10-0-28345300-1408176872_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-89764300-1408176880_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-85408300-1408176888_thumb.jpg

Why are most armor only converted into body weight 1?:7 

Aradia is an artist, its really quite fortunate for us that she concentrates on the art of making the outfits rather than making esp's.

Now the thing about a 1 weight is that with outfit studio its not terribly hard to make the zero and one weight niffs for other bodies.

Hope that explains it.

With a one weight armor or outfit,

You just overwrite a test file nif/mesh and jump into game to test if it fits and looks appealing.

If you had to also write the esp and make the zero mesh there's a whole lot more hours involved.

As an artist you might have a mind to move onto the next outfit cause your imagination is driving you to do so and when the imagination strikes your fancy its best to follow it while its hot.

Actually I just wanted to know the technicalities involved, I wasn't bashing anyone for not doing what I want...

Could of just said: "weight 0 requires esp so it's more time consuming to do, you can do it yourself in outfit studio"

Then again, the people who make the armors into actual mods aren't the artists so what you opened up and closed with just simply isn't relevant but whatever.

I think you misread that. The slider support isn't done with the esp it is akin to doing a conversion for another body but instead of a different body you have same body but a slighting different shape. Aradia just leaves all the esp, slider support, and conversions for others to do as they are time consuming.

Did you like the esp for Aradia Devious Integrated?

I'm playing.

Yesterday I've done the quest for the "Chargeable Plugs" I can craft with the set :)

Today, my character will search for diamati sfoggianto his new armor.

thanks again for your work .....

as a good perverse, you can not put a sexy sound when using using the armor?

You'd like it to have a sexy sound when just wearing the armor?

I think that something like that is doable.  I'll have a look around.  Sound files would be nice not sure where to get the sound file but I can find an entry in the esp for sound or look up where and how to add it.

I kind of like the idea of a sound when its first put on actually :P

It must be done!

I think I can play a sound with a Quest set up on say the belt and make the sound play when belt is put on.

For the sound for now, I'll pull something from Sexlab, its already a master file.