[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

7 hours ago, aradia said:

created the basic meshes. test.rev001.7z
I can not create the glass effect.
can someone do some proof?

sorry for my English

They look really good, great work so far.  Also, they get an awesome glow effect with Rustic Soul Gems installed (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63766).

Arcadia's Cauldron:

Spoiler

ArcadiaPotions.thumb.jpg.37021975d3ccfe19b79a3c742e7c4c51.jpg

If you make a version for Extreme Health potions.... they will make a perfect dildo for Leito's animations if they are the same height and center.  Tried it with this version and tho it was too small, the results were promising:

Spoiler

LeitoToy.thumb.jpg.edd75f896a50eb6c42c596453ae4da0e.jpg

Thanks!

1 hour ago, skyaxe said:

The only suggestion, that it's still lacking in height, as You see from screenshots

In the lowest & highest animation stage it touches only the tip of bottle.

You can consider taking original animobject for height reference.

The original animation uses the "extreme" potion bottle type as a base - Aradia has only replaced Lesser and Great health potion types which are both little bottles as a default mesh.  Next size up is Extra, then finally extreme.  Totally hoping the extreme replacer has a similar height to the original for that purpose myself tho. :classic_tongue:

3 hours ago, skyaxe said:

Yep... That's 'extreme' alright :classic_wink:

Edit: On the bright side positioning looks great, however in vaginal it's way off.

The girth is also a bright side IMO lol, I definitely intend to try it for the final version, hopefully some positioning transformations in nifskope on the replacement animated object will allow for better alignment between the two animations.  Fun thing to play with anyway, looking forward to the finalized versions before I try it.

10 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

I've looked over the mushroom replacers and it looks pretty interesting, anyone able to create a script or something with some paired animations?

*Just made a simple one for the nirnroot replacer.

https://gfycat.com/AdventurousPortlyBeardeddragon

AradiaNirnroot_A1_S1.hkx

Could try checking out VirginMarie's Shout Like a Virgin stuff or poke them, they've already made use of the mushrooms in an animation I believe (altho I'm not sure in what way, haven't tried that version of the mod).