WickedWhims LastException.txt error

3 hours ago, missanne99 said:

I'm having an issue too, any time I try to do anything whicked whims related there is a last exception warning, anyone can help??

Missing the Community Library mod that is now required for Kinky Whims.

Be sure to check both of them to make sure they are updated for WW 150c.

I don't keep track of all the details anymore but mismatched mods that use WW as a base can cause errors.

If you keep getting errors just remove Kinky Whims until it gets updated.

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, yourmommasdonkey said:

lastException_63718085896.txt 147.16 kB · 0 downloads

Hello, can somebody maybe help me with this? I used the Last Exception assistant and it told me something about "turbolib2" but i have no idea what that is :(( it already destroyed my save file and i can't figure out what the problem is? Please help ?

Wicked Pets up-to-date? Sims4CommunityLibrary installed and up-to-date?

If you are in doubt, go here and read the requirements: 

7 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Your last exception file tells us that you likely have the wrong version of WW installed or you've installed Wicked Whims incorrectly.

I've installed the latest version of WW and also installed it correctly :/ I don't think that would cause my save file to crash either, right? Maybe the last exception file doesn't show anything about why my game crashes idk 

2 hours ago, yourmommasdonkey said:

I've installed the latest version of WW and also installed it correctly :/ I don't think that would cause my save file to crash either, right? Maybe the last exception file doesn't show anything about why my game crashes idk 

Delete that file and see if it recreates it upon loading the game again. (or attempting to at least)

6 hours ago, procian said:

Using any cc furniture?....stereo system etc?

Exception occurs when only 2 mods in the Mods folder installed - WW and MCCC 7.0, no other cc packages - no custom items, animations, scripts etc. I am using only in-game stereos and earbuds from the fitness pack atm.

But I used cc stereo few days ago. There was no exceptions at that time, tho...

3 hours ago, freud74 said:

Exception occurs when only 2 mods in the Mods folder installed - WW and MCCC 7.0, no other cc packages - no custom items, animations, scripts etc. I am using only in-game stereos and earbuds from the fitness pack atm.

But I used cc stereo few days ago. There was no exceptions at that time, tho...

Probably a base game bug then....delete and ignore....you could try deleting loclalthumbcache.pkg file each time you close the game...see if that works...

37 minutes ago, Aramiteus said:

Hello,

After some ingame time I get this LE making no interaction possible anymore. Does anyone knows a Workaround or whats wrong.

Installed mods: MCCC + Basemental + whicked whims + some other minor ones. (I've already tried deleting localthumbcache.package + ww.fix + clean save. It Returns.lastException.txt

Have you changed game time via mccc?....Also alley cats? what is this? a mod? update or delete....also always delete localthumbcache.pkg file whenever you make changes to the mods folder...and for game updates too...

1 hour ago, procian said:

Have you changed game time via mccc?....Also alley cats? what is this? a mod? update or delete....also always delete localthumbcache.pkg file whenever you make changes to the mods folder...and for game updates too...

Seems like another save cleaning helped (Removed everything besides MCCC and placed it back after save). Sims is running for more than one hour without issue. I've changed the time rate via MCCC to make things slower. + slowed down ageing. AlleyCats is a Prostitution mod I am writing atm. But that last two exceptions were just follow ups from the before _clear_garbage related.

1 hour ago, Aramiteus said:

Seems like another save cleaning helped (Removed everything besides MCCC and placed it back after save). Sims is running for more than one hour without issue. I've changed the time rate via MCCC to make things slower. + slowed down ageing. AlleyCats is a Prostitution mod I am writing atm. But that last two exceptions were just follow ups from the before _clear_garbage related.

Slowing down game time can cause problems i'm afraid....it will work for a while but will eventually get out of synch.

4 hours ago, labomba2 said:

Using Scarlett's Faster Homework and Playable School Event and Smarter Education Sytem of KS 

They could be the problem....I'd remove them then add them back one at a time till the problem reappears....you'll need to delete localthumbcache.pkg file when you delete

them and each time you add them back....at a guess faster home work could be the one...but that's just a guess....