WickedWhims LastException.txt error

On 3/15/2019 at 1:24 PM, procian said:

What other mods are you running?

Actually, I've been confused about another problem: I've downloaded animations from several creators, but when I click the wickedwhims category, it doesn't show them all. For example, I downloaded Azmodan22's animations and Zorak's as well as YRSA's, but when I click on the bed or floor for wickedwhims, there are only Zorak's animations in the list and no animations from others. I've only seen YRSA's once in other location but only with one available there, the other animations are also from Zorak's.  I am new to WW so I don't know if this is common. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm totally new to this, and I've been getting error messages like a lot of other people so i've been going through the pages to see if i could fix it myself, but i don't see any others getting the same 'LastExeption.txt'. All it says when I open the file is: 

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>

I have been getting others, but i just deleted the mods it said were broken but I've hit a dead end with this one. I can't figure out if i need to delete a broken mod or what's wrong, but in game the pop up says that nothing's wrong with the wicked mod. 
Please help ?

8 hours ago, cloudsandcats said:

Hi. I'm totally new to this, and I've been getting error messages like a lot of other people so i've been going through the pages to see if i could fix it myself, but i don't see any others getting the same 'LastExeption.txt'. All it says when I open the file is: 

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>

I have been getting others, but i just deleted the mods it said were broken but I've hit a dead end with this one. I can't figure out if i need to delete a broken mod or what's wrong, but in game the pop up says that nothing's wrong with the wicked mod. 
Please help ?

Ignore and delete it....it's nothing serious .

Participant Resolver Type Error

Broken mod is misusing tuning resolver functionality.

A broken modification adds new or edits existing 'DoubleSimResolver' resolver function with incorrect data.
The mod creator is required to fix this error.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

Got any mods that alter relationships....or better still what other mods are you using?

1 hour ago, procian said:

Participant Resolver Type Error

Broken mod is misusing tuning resolver functionality.

A broken modification adds new or edits existing 'DoubleSimResolver' resolver function with incorrect data.
The mod creator is required to fix this error.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

Got any mods that alter relationships....or better still what other mods are you using?

Hi thanks for the reply. I've got no mods that alter relationships. I've cleaned all the mods and cc since this error occurred, and put them one by one to test. In recent test I only put WW and a few animations. I'm sure all the animations are the latest version the creators had provided. Actually when this last exception warning pop up in my game, another notification by WW followed, which says the error was related to WW and suggested me using "ww.fix" command. So I'm not sure if it's because of the latest version of WW, or some other problem. It's really tricky for me to find out.

7 hours ago, dilanzr said:

Hi thanks for the reply. I've got no mods that alter relationships. I've cleaned all the mods and cc since this error occurred, and put them one by one to test. In recent test I only put WW and a few animations. I'm sure all the animations are the latest version the creators had provided. Actually when this last exception warning pop up in my game, another notification by WW followed, which says the error was related to WW and suggested me using "ww.fix" command. So I'm not sure if it's because of the latest version of WW, or some other problem. It's really tricky for me to find out.

Could be anything....a cc trait for instance....a cc clothing item that gives a buff....you checked for any duplicate ww files from an older version?

using any cheats that alter relationships? LTR cheat for instance?

7 hours ago, procian said:

Could be anything....a cc trait for instance....a cc clothing item that gives a buff....you checked for any duplicate ww files from an older version?

using any cheats that alter relationships? LTR cheat for instance?

I only used cheats to alter the needs, I didn't use LTR cheats (I didn't even know this cheats actually lol). Last time I check I didn't put any clothing items. Now I only have WW, a few animation packages from Azmodan, YrSa, Zorak and R_Lo, BDSM package from YrSa and Bondage Devices from Azmodan. Other than these, I don't have any other cc in my Mods folder at present.  

As for the duplicate ww files, Before I installed the latest ww, I had removed old ww files along with other cc files from my mods folder and deleted ww's save from my Save folder, deleted caches. I don't know if that was enough to clean all ww files. 

2 hours ago, dilanzr said:

I only used cheats to alter the needs, I didn't use LTR cheats (I didn't even know this cheats actually lol). Last time I check I didn't put any clothing items. Now I only have WW, a few animation packages from Azmodan, YrSa, Zorak and R_Lo, BDSM package from YrSa and Bondage Devices from Azmodan. Other than these, I don't have any other cc in my Mods folder at present.  

As for the duplicate ww files, Before I installed the latest ww, I had removed old ww files along with other cc files from my mods folder and deleted ww's save from my Save folder, deleted caches. I don't know if that was enough to clean all ww files. 

Then i'm at a loss to know what to suggest.....animations shouldn't throw up a L/E as a rule though if anyone knows different I'm sure they'll say.

I had this same problem after the April 2nd update. What I would do is either move or rename your The Sims 4 folder in my documents (this way you don't lose your files). Then start the game so it recreates it the folder (you can exit after the menu screen appears). Then download and install only WickedWhims. Start the game again and see if it still does it.

9 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

I had this same problem after the April 2nd update. What I would do is either move or rename your The Sims 4 folder in my documents (this way you don't lose your files). Then start the game so it recreates it the folder (you can exit after the menu screen appears). Then download and install only WickedWhims. Start the game again and see if it still does it.

That's a good idea....well done.

8 minutes ago, procian said:

That's a good idea....well done.

Thanks. I cannot stand getting errors and not running a clean game and so I have had to do a lot of troubleshooting. 

It's a good way to run different versions of the game as well (i.e NSFW version and family friendly version).

1 hour ago, smjm81 said:

Hi thanks a lot for the suggest. I actually had tried to Mods folder during the test. I removed it-entered the game-exit, and then put ww back to the new-generated Mods folder, but that didn't help much. So I will try your way. I am just a bit worried that to clean The Sims 4 folder would also clean the skills/traits (e.g. naturism skill) related to ww. But I'll do as you suggested to see how it goes. 

Again, thank both of you for your patience and help, I really appreciate it.

1 hour ago, dilanzr said:

Hi thanks a lot for the suggest. I actually had tried to Mods folder during the test. I removed it-entered the game-exit, and then put ww back to the new-generated Mods folder, but that didn't help much. So I will try your way. I am just a bit worried that to clean The Sims 4 folder would also clean the skills/traits (e.g. naturism skill) related to ww. But I'll do as you suggested to see how it goes. 

Again, thank both of you for your patience and help, I really appreciate it.

you can save your ww settings then reimport them.

On 4/14/2019 at 2:19 AM, procian said:

you can save your ww settings then reimport them.

Gosh, I am despair about the LE error now?. I've cleaned The Sims 4 folder and even started a new game, yet it still throwed the LE error every now and then. This time the notification also indicates the error was related to WW and suggested the "ww.fix" command.... The LE assistant page couldn't read this one, only showing unknown error. Could you please help? And I'm really sorry for disturbing you again and again, I'm just too desperate to figure this out. 

lastException.txt

1 hour ago, dilanzr said:

Gosh, I am despair about the LE error now?. I've cleaned The Sims 4 folder and even started a new game, yet it still throwed the LE error every now and then. This time the notification also indicates the error was related to WW and suggested the "ww.fix" command.... The LE assistant page couldn't read this one, only showing unknown error. Could you please help? And I'm really sorry for disturbing you again and again, I'm just too desperate to figure this out. 

lastException.txt 6.36 kB · 0 downloads

this looks like a core script hit a snag, not the mod. without something like WW or MCCD, LE events go unannounced, but it doesn't automatically mean the mod is the problem,

1 hour ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

this looks like a core script hit a snag, not the mod. without something like WW or MCCD, LE events go unannounced, but it doesn't automatically mean the mod is the problem,

Thanks for the help. Does this mean the game itself have a problem? Do I need to repair the game?

Thanks for the help. Does this mean the game itself have a problem? Do I need to repair the game?

probably should. people don't realize how "alive" for lack of a better word these programs are. It can develop faults and corruptions on it's own.

11 hours ago, dilanzr said:

lastException.txt 6.36 kB · 1 download

What has been previously said....this looks like a base game code error.....you could try deleting the localthumbcache.pkg file and doing a repair via origin....One last thing...are you using any cc furniture?

8 hours ago, procian said:

What has been previously said....this looks like a base game code error.....you could try deleting the localthumbcache.pkg file and doing a repair via origin....One last thing...are you using any cc furniture?

Hi thank you so much for the patient help. I delete the cache every time before I enter the game, but I did have a set of cc furniture which is the bdsm items from YrSa. I had them for a while and everything worked well until recent days, it just keeps throwing LE error. I will try to repair my game and see if it still does that. Thanks a lot for the help you've provided, sincerely. 

4 minutes ago, dilanzr said:

Hi thank you so much for the patient help. I delete the cache every time before I enter the game, but I did have a set of cc furniture which is the bdsm items from YrSa. I had them for a while and everything worked well until recent days, it just keeps throwing LE error. I will try to repair my game and see if it still does that. Thanks a lot for the help you've provided, sincerely. 

The BDSM furniture is, in function, an extension of the script mods and needs to be update with them to work right.