WickedWhims LastException.txt error

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Yes, it must be part of KS SoL so update any Kawaii Stacie mods like Slice of Life.

Be sure to delete the old files first.

Then delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder.

When the new game patch for Snowy Escape is released these will likely get broken again along with a ton of other mods.

So turn off Origin automatic game updates before it happens if you haven't done so already.  

Yep got caught out last update......playing offline now :)

I am in desperate need of help! I have been trying to figure this out for days now. I can't get my family to move and the clock just stands still. Sometimes it won't even let me click on the household and keeps shooting me back to the neighborhood. :( 

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to give me some help.

lastCleanException.txt lastCleanException_20201026183808.txt lastException.txt lastCleanException_20201026165602.txt

Hello! Can anyone assist? Im unable to play with nisas wicked perversions as of today, 

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 10/26/20 18:05:27 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.13.154 on 1.67.45.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 566, in load_json_file
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 10/26/20 18:05:59 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.13.154 on 1.67.45.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 19, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\wickedmermaids\scales_manager.py", line 169, in nisa_scale_spin_up_scanner
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 178, in scaly_legs_enabled
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'scaly_legs_enabled'

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 10/26/20 18:05:59 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.13.154 on 1.67.45.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sensually_tight.py", line 71, in check_sensually_tight_stuck
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\wickedpervs\buffs_misc.py", line 173, in add_crying_overlays
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 668, in get_crying_bool
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'crying_bool'

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 19, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sensually_tight.py", line 152, in nisa_check_st_sims
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 10/26/20 18:07:07 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.13.154 on 1.67.45.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 577, in save_json_file
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'to_json'

I need some help, when I select the sex > any selection besides random > select a person, I get an error message and it can't be performed. It works fine when I select the random option, but it won't let me change it to a specific animation even when it's already started,

I've run my lastexception file through the assistant and it said it was basemental. I removed it and still had the same problems. I've updated all my mods and it just started happening today, even though I haven't changed anything. Any help would be great, thank u!

lastException.txt

2 hours ago, caween said:

I need some help, when I select the sex > any selection besides random > select a person, I get an error message and it can't be performed. It works fine when I select the random option, but it won't let me change it to a specific animation even when it's already started,

I've run my lastexception file through the assistant and it said it was basemental. I removed it and still had the same problems. I've updated all my mods and it just started happening today, even though I haven't changed anything. Any help would be great, thank u!

lastException.txt 44.08 kB · 0 downloads

Game needs updating....

On 10/26/2020 at 6:48 PM, BeauChaton said:

I am in desperate need of help! I have been trying to figure this out for days now. I can't get my family to move and the clock just stands still. Sometimes it won't even let me click on the household and keeps shooting me back to the neighborhood. :( 

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to give me some help.

lastCleanException.txt 3.01 MB · 1 download lastCleanException_20201026183808.txt 5 MB · 0 downloads lastException.txt 3.84 MB · 0 downloads lastCleanException_20201026165602.txt 5.1 MB · 0 downloads

Any help at all? I have new files now. I have no idea what is going on..

lastCleanException.txt lastCleanException_20201027130336.txt lastException.txt lastCleanException_20201027124723.txt lastCleanException_20201027124703.txt lastCleanException_20201027122938.txt lastCleanException_20201027122626.txt lastException_63739500260.txt lastCleanException_20201027120749.txt

• 2 weeks later...

so i just reinstalled the latest version of the sims 4 (i have now 2 folders, the sims 4 and the sims 4 legacy edition, anyway the sims 4 icon leads to the sims 4 - the simple folder) i deleted all mods and trays, cleared the save folder, the only thing i have in add of the game is the WW mod (i just downloaded it directly from their page after installing the game). WW interaction appears but everytime i select an action i recieve an error saying an exception has been saved. i restarted the game plenty of times and also deleted everything that's related to the old sims folder.. i cant read these, what's the issue please? i repeat the game is CLEAN and JUST installed and the mod also!

WickedWhims_v161a_Exception.txt WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi i have this errors in lastException.txt

Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.nudity.undress_permissions.dress_up)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.nudity.undress_permissions.dress_up' module.

Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.functions.storytelling)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.functions.storytelling' module.

and 4 Unknown Error