WickedWhims LastException.txt error

• 3 months later...
32 minutes ago, cristian312 said:

i got a new error like I just started the game today and this popped up. Help please, thanks!

https://pastebin.com/AyBwr8HA

You should look over the entire WW help thread, not this one.
WW is out of date because it does not support the latest EA updates. The only way to fix this is to wait for them to update it.

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko
4 hours ago, Dolent said:

I cannot get rid of the horny mood let. I’ve deleted it a hundred times using mccc. I’ve tried making her woohoo. Everyone has it. It’s so annoying 

Unfortunately we do not know what "horny mood" you are talking about, since hundreds of different mods add "flirty moods" (if that is what you mean) to the game. We need at the very least name of the mood and ideally a screenshot, that should help identify the mod responsible. 

• 4 months later...
On 3/20/2023 at 10:24 PM, Dolent said:

I did actually end up figuring it out. It was not even with wicked. Another mod

Hii, i'm struggling with the exact same problem as you did, do you maybe remember what mod caused it? I'm loosing my mind trying to figure this shit out