WickedWhims LastException.txt error

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

You auto-updated your game today so WW is broke until it gets updated.

Other script mods like MCCC will probably need updating too.

You can remove them for now to run the game until they get fixed.

to everyone having issues

2 hours ago, crazyac said:

Thank you so much! ??

Beware of the updated UICheats mod v1.17.0 as it's still broken for me.

No HUD display in game and can't use menu to exit game.

But it could be a conflict with another mod so ???  

31 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Beware of the updated UICheats mod v1.17.0 as it's still broken for me.

No HUD display in game and can't use menu to exit game.

But it could be a conflict with another mod so ???  

I dont use uicheats mod so idk unfortunately ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/29/2017 at 4:33 PM, ravenhalex said:

Im Getting this error to and I have already tried everything short of completely removing the game and everything along with it and restarting the whole long process all over again (which I really don't want to have to do) I tried "save clean" and the ww.fix command

- I have also tried just removing the other mods

- I tried deleting the whole "Electronic Arts" folder in documents and replacing it with an old folder I copied from before I added any mods

- i tried just deleting the "Game Version" folder

nothing I try is working the error shows up every time I start the game up and all my "wicked" settings get reset and the green window that appears when you first install "wickedWhims"  shows up after the orange one every time as if its not recognizing that it has already been on there like that info is not being recorded somehow

lastException:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>473f5a0713e8ea0259f64359</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2017-10-29 16:08:58</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.25.136.1020-1.200.000.257.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>custom_import.py:108</categoryid><desyncid>473f5a0713e8ea0259f64359</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'wickedwoohoo/main/fancy_hacks' (wickedwoohoo.main.fancy_hacks) (ImportError: No module named 'reservation') Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 118, in import_modules_by_path   File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115e\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 115, in import_modules_by_path   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 75, in load_module   File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115e\wickedwoohoo\main\fancy_hacks.py", line 1, in <module>   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import ImportError: No module named 'reservation' </desyncdata></report>
</root>

Yeah im getting the same thing but mine says something different 

Game Version: 1.52.100.1020, WickedWhims Version: v158b
08/21/20 08:12:53 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158b\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158b\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 35, in _wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158b\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 74, in recollect_sex_animations
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

08/21/20 08:22:08 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158b\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158b\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 35, in _wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158b\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 74, in recollect_sex_animations
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

lastException_63667668739.txt

On 10/29/2017 at 4:33 PM, ravenhalex said:

Im Getting this error to and I have already tried everything short of completely removing the game and everything along with it and restarting the whole long process all over again (which I really don't want to have to do) I tried "save clean" and the ww.fix command

- I have also tried just removing the other mods

- I tried deleting the whole "Electronic Arts" folder in documents and replacing it with an old folder I copied from before I added any mods

- i tried just deleting the "Game Version" folder

nothing I try is working the error shows up every time I start the game up and all my "wicked" settings get reset and the green window that appears when you first install "wickedWhims"  shows up after the orange one every time as if its not recognizing that it has already been on there like that info is not being recorded somehow

lastException:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>473f5a0713e8ea0259f64359</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2017-10-29 16:08:58</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.25.136.1020-1.200.000.257.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>custom_import.py:108</categoryid><desyncid>473f5a0713e8ea0259f64359</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'wickedwoohoo/main/fancy_hacks' (wickedwoohoo.main.fancy_hacks) (ImportError: No module named 'reservation') Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 118, in import_modules_by_path   File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115e\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 115, in import_modules_by_path   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 75, in load_module   File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115e\wickedwoohoo\main\fancy_hacks.py", line 1, in <module>   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import ImportError: No module named 'reservation' </desyncdata></report>
</root>

2 hours ago, NSFWuser said:

Game up to date? 1-65-77-1020 is the latest game version.

• 2 weeks later...

Game Version: 1.66.139.1020, WickedWhims Version: v158b
09/07/20 07:02:21 Traceback (most recent call last):

How to fix it?

1 hour ago, NOVICE360 said:

Game Version: 1.66.139.1020, WickedWhims Version: v158b
09/07/20 07:02:21 Traceback (most recent call last):

How to fix it?

WW is out of date....update.....Can't run old mods with an updated game ;)