FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

Sorry don't know.

Not  sure if Archive Invalidation is necessary.

Mod Manager - Utilities - Archive Invalidation

check BSA redirection (Thus A.I. is automatically, and you must never  Manual click "Update now"

post-3205-0-51588600-1367968317_thumb.jpg

You can replace the 3 pregnant Body meshes with None BBB meshes (meshes\Characters\PregnantBody)

It hasn't worked, sadly. This isn't the only mod that I have this issue in, if that's any help.

Thanks.

I've had this exact same problem as you.

I assure you that the solution is to install the Universal Skeleton, but I also know that the installation can be tricky.

Because of the folder structure in the Universal Skeleton 7z file, OBMM (and other mod managers) don't handle it properly.

Specifically try this:

1. Download the Universal Skeleton mod manually:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/download/84920

2. Open the UniversalSkeletonNIF181...7z using WinRar (or some other program that can open 7zip files)

a. Go into the "TotalControlableSkeleton" folder, there should be a single folder called "Data"

b. Go into the "Data" folder, there should be a single folder inside called "Meshes"

5. Drag/extract the "Meshes" folder into your "Oblivion\Data" folder (usually "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data")

a. Replace all files and folders during the extract

Will I need to do archive invalidation or anything?

No, you shouldn't need to do anything else.

It's more a matter of making sure the file Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\_male\skeleton.nif is replaced with the file inside the Universal Skeleton 7zip.

As was discussed a lot, there is a balancing problem with this hot mod. It's twofold imo:

1. Even though the idea of the mod may be "to breed an army". The problem with this is, that no matter how weak the scamps are, if there are many, they will just bombard the player or anyone arriving. Them having low hp doesn't help on that case. I even tried to edit the esp, to make the summon-chance only 15%, and add lower spell-effectiveness options, down to 1. It still didn't help. There just are too many. Of course, this also kills framerate.

My opinion: The problem is the lack of a limit. Even if the player isn't nearby, the number of scamps just keeps exploding. If it is possible to check how many scamps there are in the current cell, and if the number is above a (configurable?) limit, traps stop spawning more scamps (in that cell) - if that were possible to do, i think that would solve the inflating number of scamps.

2. Unless one casts this oneself in a town or the like, there just aren't enough females. The ratio of scamps to females just gets off.

Proposal: Perhaps with a chance of 20%, spawn a female instead of scamp. Again, limit problems. This too would nead a (configurable) limit check, just as with the scamps - else numbers would explode even faster.

I've been considering this as well.

1. The new v7 trap design would only allow one to two spawns per capture, but I may need to add some kind of global maximum active spawns.

2. There is actually a plan to allow customizable, random spawns. One of the options is more female human/daedra hybrids.

if so, can you make it spawn exact copies of the player/npc or spawn random females.

Out of curiousity, do you plan to add more traps/animations in the future?

I'm not an animator or modeler, so I can only add what I can find.

That said, v7 is designed to integrate content from other mods (like Estrus for example).

1. The new v7 trap design would only allow one to two spawns per capture, but I may need to add some kind of global maximum active spawns.

2. There is actually a plan to allow customizable, random spawns. One of the options is more female human/daedra hybrids.

if so, can you make it spawn exact copies of the player/npc or spawn random females.

Copying the player is certainly possible since I've seen it in other mods (I have no idea if it's hard to do though).

Random NPCs would be easy.

Custom races would be pretty easy as well as long as users have that particular custom race installed.

With the new v7 design, it is easy to put in multiple options like that.

Just throwing this out there though as usual I have no idea how this could be implemented scriptwise.

Perhaps there could be some sort of life-cycle, instead of spawning full scamps that immediately attack, victims would birth some sort of larval form/grub/whatever that isn't totally vulnerable, but can't cast traps. After x amount of time it grows into a full scamp or other daedra and can now capture victims.

This might mitigate places being immediately overrun and is a tad more "realistic".

Just throwing this out there though as usual I have no idea how this could be implemented scriptwise.

Perhaps there could be some sort of life-cycle, instead of spawning full scamps that immediately attack, victims would birth some sort of larval form/grub/whatever that isn't totally vulnerable, but can't cast traps. After x amount of time it grows into a full scamp or other daedra and can now capture victims.

This might mitigate places being immediately overrun and is a tad more "realistic".

i think as soon as you hit the launch button for oblivion, "realistic" should be beaten, thrown out the window, and forgotten completely, not a single thing about this game represents realistic in any way

A very good idea!

More sense sure, but that's not about making sense- not really. It's about balance. Namely there are two options so that Warriors and Wizards both have the ability to withstand those traps. only reason no other attributes are included is that would be stretching things a little far.

Oh, I have another idea. Instead of making the draining increase with each enslavement, make the draining a constant, but make (N)PC's willpower or endurance return over time instead, so that if you are enslaved shortly after, you wouldn't have enough will or endurance to withstand another "torture" so soon.

Just out of curiosity: wouldn't it make more sense to choose the LOWER attribute during the Orgasm/Pregnant mode instead of higher?

I chose higher since higher level characters would be more resistant to the effects of the trap.

A high-level Mage might not have much Endurance or a high-level Warrior might now have much Willpower.

But now that you've made me think about it...

It would be more accurate for characters to use Strength/Endurance to resist being trapped and Willpower to resist orgasm/impregnation.

Oh, I have another idea. Instead of making the draining increase with each enslavement, make the draining a constant, but make (N)PC's willpower or endurance return over time instead, so that if you are enslaved shortly after, you wouldn't have enough will or endurance to withstand another "torture" so soon.

Yes, this makes sense for NPCs since a particular NPC won't be trapped many times over the course of a play-through.

For example: A particular guard might get trapped many times in a particular hour or two, but over the course of a play-through I doubt that particular guard would be trapped that often (or even ever again).

For the PC, we should probably leave it as is, since it's hard enough for the PC to fight back already.

Then perhaps add it under Settings spell and add four types: increased draining, NPC and PC; increased draining, PC, constant draining, NPC; increased draining, NPC, constant draining, PC; constant draining, NPC and PC. Someone might like this way, someone might not. Give an option to choose and leave it for the users to decide what they like.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the mod, thanks. The formula for willpower in repeat trap sessions is a bit too punishing for the player. I get 1 hit by scamps set to low after a 24 h + break between sessions. I am going to try out Chase's version for now.

*edit* Chase's version is nice, the struggle interaction adds to things. If this does make it into v7 in some way, it should be possible to lose the struggle on the first go. As is, it is a little too easy on dynamic mode. Either by a sex addiction mechanic, getting caught at low fatique/magicka, or having magicka drain scale with current fatigue.

Update 7-21:

* Added sounds from Estrus mod (you'll need Estrus installed or at least the Data\Sound\FX\Estrus folders)

[/b]

May be just me but the sounds from Estrus are very soft when played through the trap, fine with normal Estrus.

For a possible addition when I first tested this I was thinking of adding a dremora to the lvl list that would capture the PC or change it so the traps do it. Where she would be sent to a holding cell and forced into the traps to breed an army for the dremora with dozen other NPC's. Eventually you could escape. Since this mod is already being upgraded rather nicely here on I thought I would mention it.

I agree, it would be nice to have a quest element to it. possibly repeatable, and if a furo breeder faction were added, have it affect your imfamy and personality with each 'level' (like say the more you breed, and put out in a single trapping, the higher your faction level for being a 'furo breeder' would rise.' It would be interesteing to say the least. im not a modder unfortunately so i have no idea how hard it would be to do this.