FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

1236are no problem

Maybe for you, and since you don't have anything helpful or constructive to say, just get lost!

Look at #391 in page 20

If you don't like 7.0,please use 6.91. OVER.

It's all good. :cool:

I asked for feedback, bugs, and improvement ideas.

I'm glad that Justinof had so much feedback.

I hate to ruffle feathers, but I really don't recommend having anything below LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp as Fejeena stated.  While you may get away with it, there is a possibility that it "could" break lovers.  It is more of a preventative precaution deal as anything.  Once lovers gets broken (and unfortunately it isn't hard to do) it is a royal pain in the ass to fix, as I am sure you are no doubt aware.

Back on topic, I hope to have a bit of free time in a week or so and have very much been looking forward to adding this mod into my load order to check it out.  I have watched it with interest for quite a while, but just didn't have the time to install\play it.   :blush:

I am testing V7.0, so far i have met few problems (my previous version was 6.7b):

1- The NPCs that get captured the 2nd time after a release from the trap don't have the right animation, they could just stay standing still or they start to masturbate.

The orgasm sequence and pregnancy works anyway, they don't get pregnant if they are masturbating.

2- Sometimes the NPC that get pregnant in the trap is released whitout giving a birth.

3- There is only one pregnancy for the captured PC/NPC, this looks like intended but i feel it boring, especially during long sessions in the trap.

4- I heard a strange noise when the victim has an orgasm, like a ripping sound. It could be a interference from Nudeshy X, not sure but the sound is the same when a clothing item is broken in battle.

5- The scamps are missing the genitals, and so are many others creatures in Oblivion. Since this was not the case before, i think that the "hazard" .esp overwrite the creature's meshes (i could be wrong, have to look into this matter more deeply).

6- When my PC have reached the stage when the parasite drops a trap, she get released after few seconds, but she still have the parasite inside (?).

Last but not least... i miss my cute dremora children, you know what i mean Feanor69... ;)

1 - Bug, I will fix

2 - Might not be a bug. Is the victim released due to being attacked?

3- Bug, I will fix

4 - No sounds like that in FuroTrap mod, does this happen when playing a Basic voice or a Lovers voice?

5 - Thanks for figuring this out. I'll add this note about all the Furo .esp above LoversCreatureSexualOrgans.esp to the load order notes.

6 - Bug, I will fix

Yes, the children will be added soon. :lol:

I believe he intended to say it is not an actual bug or error, thus the comment was, in fact, helpful; if it is intended, then it is not, as you say, a problem.

Perhaps you don't like it, but that doesn't mean it will change unless you change it yourself. And it's definitely no cause to tell anyone who tries to help you to (to quote) "just get lost".

Now, I haven't seen the v7 code (as I mentioned in an earlier comment, the number of esp files is too large for my current install) but from the old code it was definitely possible for #2 to happen if you set it up that way (so check your ini\settings), and unless #3 had a complete revamp, it is definitely intended.

#5 might simply be an edit done to the base creature (such as adding the spell) causing it to use the basic model. Try setting it above your other mods, or open the esp you believe is faulty and change the creature meshes manually.

#4 As far as I know, the sounds should be taken from Lovers and Estrus. It could very well be a conflict. Try disabling nudeshy and check if it persists.

That is as much as I can say without taking a look at the v7 code.

-TO

I'm planning to merge a few of the esps for release.

I broke them out to make it easier to debug.

I've noticed that (probably when dropping in the BBB body mod; *all* females now have the preg body by default when nude.  Not sure how to fix that; not sure it's the core Furo mods themselves, rather the body mods that went along with it.

Everything else appeared to be working well.

Which BBB body mod are you referring to?

Typically, you would see this problem is something replaced the default character bodies are in the Data\meshes\characters\_male folder.

FuroTrap stores the pregnant body files in the Data\Meshes\Clothes\FuroTrap\ folder.

The bodies are actually setup as clothes in the mod.

The "clothes" are added to the victim's inventory when trapped, and removed when released.

Edit: Er, never mind. I see you already figured it out.

I hate to ruffle feathers, but I really don't recommend having anything below LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp as Fejeena stated.  While you may get away with it, there is a possibility that it "could" break lovers.  It is more of a preventative precaution deal as anything.  Once lovers gets broken (and unfortunately it isn't hard to do) it is a royal pain in the ass to fix, as I am sure you are no doubt aware.

Back on topic, I hope to have a bit of free time in a week or so and have very much been looking forward to adding this mod into my load order to check it out.  I have watched it with interest for quite a while, but just didn't have the time to install\play it.   :blush:

You are absolutely correct.

Because I'm doing development, the Construct Set always places the mods I'm working on at the bottom of the load order.

This means I've tested FuroTrap below LoversPriority many times by mistake.

FuroTrap works fine with this setup.

Lovers on the other hand...

I've haven't run into any problems so far, but it is much safer for to put the FuroTrap esp files above LoversPriority.

Maybe an odd question, but from what I read in the first post and spoilers.

Do males also get (visually) pregnant and give birth to those scamps? Or does that only work on the females?

Cool mod from what I read and the screenies, great detail.

Males are not allowed to be trapped by default.

You can change this behavior using the Settings spell or .ini file.

Males can be trapped and give birth functionally the same as females.

But, there is not visible change to the body (the text is a little different to reflect this).

Since I've never found any male pregnant meshes, I have to work with what I got. :)

2- Sometimes the NPC that get pregnant in the trap is released whitout giving a birth.

4- I heard a strange noise when the victim has an orgasm, like a ripping sound. It could be a interference from Nudeshy X, not sure but the sound is the same when a clothing item is broken in battle.

2 - Might not be a bug. Is the victim released due to being attacked?

4 - No sounds like that in FuroTrap mod, does this happen when playing a Basic voice or a Lovers voice?

2 - I am unsure, have to test more, but at first look it could happens even whitout an attack.

4 - I have figured it out, the "squirt" sound that play when the tentacle eiaculate is very similar to the "strip" sound in Nudeshy.

This confused me at first, i have changed that sound to something more "appropriate", even if not satisfactory yet. :blush:

A cool addiction would be to add a visual effect to the squirt, something different from spermplash though, i will search for it.

Glad to see that you're prereleasing some of the new stuff, although I'm afraid I won't be able to help testing it since, well, let's say that I'm not into this pregnancy thing (I mean no offence)...

I briefly peeked inside it though, and I'm happy to see that you actually changed the "settings" to be a lesser power rather than a spell.

Now, as you might have guessed my question is: will the option to turn pregnancy off be available in 7.0 as well?

I'm asking out of mere curiosity, I'm pretty useless at this stage anyway.

Some questions, from looking at the ini files:

• How long does it take a hit-token to go away? FuroQuest.effectHours hours? 1 hour per token
  • How does the VictimSlaveFaction variable work? is it just a flat 100 if you're in the trap and 0 if you aren't? What does that step do? It's the number of times you've been trapped.
  • How does FuroEstrus growth work? is it what percent the parasite grows per dialog event?
  • How does FuroEstrus punishment work? Is it just a multiplier for growth if you...? Is it a point at which you can no longer move? Part of a threshold for advancing the parasite? Masturbating for the parasite slows down its growth. Refusing accelerates it
  • What determines if growth is delayed, normal, or punished?
  • How do tokens work with magic resistance? I'm guessing they don't care.
EDIT: I've been reading through some of the scripts and found one of the answers.

EDIT 2: Another answer

EDIT: I think I have yet another answer.

New questions:

• How do I set a mod to load something from in the ini? Replacing "Random" with "Basic" or "FuroTrapModBasic" when setting FuroQuest.voiceModName doesn't work
  • Is FuroTrap Self supposed to damage your willpower? It doesn't. Actually, I can't find where any of the scripts is supposed to actually damage willpower. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough. It appears that the traps don't actually damage willpower, they just take away from a hidden "resistance" stat
  • Is FuroTrap Self supposed to summon daedra? It doesn't. Is this because the beta doesn't have any (Ally) type summons, intended, or a bug? I can't find a place where the variable summonTimer is initialized. This seems like it could cause problems, unless Oblivion always initializes variables to a reasonable number It does eventually do it, it just takes several times before it starts breeding, and the counter is not visible
EDIT: Another bug: Some of the animations seem really weird. One of them turned my character's head around 360 degrees (the one with the hands groping you). AFAIK, I'm using this skeleton with this body. Some of the animations twist the character like he or she is a bean-bag.

EDIT: Some answers found.

another question:
you have spiders? I think not.
but may be possible to do that they entwine web on player or NPC?
it's a simple script adds clothing items:
1) feet - a burden, you can not go
2) Wide Web on your face - you can not cast spells
3) web on the body
4) Wide Web at hand - can fight...
5) animation falling animation stay as a mummy
6) egg laying inside (not fatal), and human can break web, be free and run away to give birth to a spider somewhere ...

Web models is some were ... http://rghost.ru/48287125

post-512-0-44419000-1377155789_thumb.jpg

web_bound.rar

Some ideas for future development:

General:

• The mechanic could maybe be improved by adding a visual representation of about how close the trap is to catching you before it actually traps you. Not sure how, maybe the glowing hands bind themselves to some of your clothing slots.
  • I'm going to use the term "alignment" to mean, "what daedric prince's daedra get summoned by this trap"
First steps to non-sandbox:
  • Your trap-other should use the same mechanics as the daedra
  • Once you get the parasite, you should soon gain the trap-self ability.
  • With further questing (acquiescence), you should gain an improved version of trap-self that doesn't completely immobilize you (i.e., you can walk around doing stuff with a tentacle on your back), and the parasite also doesn't
  • There should be a quest that gives you the trap-other ability
Shivering Isles:
  • When you get the ability to summon Dark Seducers and/or Golden Saints in the Shivering Isles, you also get trap-spells aligned with those daedra usable anywhere.
  • When Sheogorath crowns you as a duke or duchess, if you have a parasite, its alignment should change to correspond to your duchy, and it should upgrade to the non-immobilizing version
  • Once you become Sheogorath (by receiving the staff, even if you lose it later), all traps that affect you become aligned to you and non-immobilizing. They might also give birth to fraternal twins (a DS and a GS)
Oblivion:

The state of the liminal barrier should affect the traps somewhat, e.g.:

• When the liminal barrier is strong (i.e., when the fires are burning in the temple), the traps are weakened -- they have trouble summoning powerful daedra, and they can't drain resistance as quickly
  • When the liminal barrier is weak (i.e., before the amulet leaves Tamriel), the traps function normally
  • When the liminal barrier is gone (i.e., after the amulet leaves Tamriel), they drain WP more quickly, and can summon more powerful daedra than usual
  • In Mehrunes Dagon's Oblivion worlds (i.e., the ones with all the lava), you're right there, so Dagon-aligned traps (i.e., the normal ones), so Dagon-aligned traps treat the barrier as "gone" and get some other bonus, while traps aligned with his enemies treat the barrier as strong
  • In the Shivering Isles, the barrier is generally "strong" for non-Sheogorath-aligned traps, and "gone" for Sheogorath-aligned ones
  • Once the forces of Order start moving, the barrier becomes "weak" for all alignments of trap
  • While a wellspring is under attack or frozen, the barrier is considered "strong" for the associated type of Daedra (while frozen that type can't even do anything, so it's even worse)
  • During the short period of time while Jyggalag is the only prince in the isles, the barrier is considered "weak" for every trap type but his (his consider it "gone")
  • Once you become Sheogorath, the barrier becomes "gone" again for your traps
  • Once Jyggalag is defeated, the barrier becomes "strong" for every trap type except those aligned with you and those cast by you (you can let whatever you want in). Additionally, traps that are aligned with you get the special bonus like the ones Dagon's get in his realm(s)
  • Also, if you add them, Jyggalag-aligned traps shouldn't use sex, they should just freeze the victim silently in a block grey crystal while spawning knights of order. He's not a fun kind of guy.
Known daedra commonly aligned with various daedric princes: (not an exhaustive list)
  • DAGON: Dremora, Scamp, Clannfear
  • SHEOGORATH: Golden Saint (SI), Dark Seducer (SI)
  • JYGGALAG: Knight of Order (SI) (but he's a boring old stick-in-the-mud, so he doesn't use or approve of fun traps like this)
  • AZURA: Winged Twilight (Morrowind, but there are probably some mods that add them to Oblivion)
  • BOETHIAH: Hunger (SI)
  • HERMAEUS MORA: Seekers (Skyrim), Lurkers (Skyrim)
  • HIRCINE: Werecreatures (not actually daedra)
  • MALACATH: Ogrim (Morrowind)
  • MEPHALA: Spider Daedra
  • MERIDIA: Auroran (KotN)
  • MOLAG BAL: Daedroth
  • NOCTURNAL: Nightingale Sentinels (Skyrim)
Note that Azura, Boethiah, and Mephala are considered, "the Good Daedra," and Dagon, Sheogorath, Molag Bal, and Malacath are considered, "the Bad Daedra". Perhaps this distinction should be reflected in the behavior of their traps, or perhaps it should be ignored.

Also, any Daedra can be aligned with any prince, these are just the iconic ones.

Dagon, Sheogorath, and Jyggalag are listed separately because of their relatively much greater significance to the plot.

------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

BUGS:

• Some of the animations move the characters like bean-bags. Particularly notable is the "grasped by transparent hands" one
  • Messages appear even when you're not in the same location.
  • The delay between "trap release" "get dressed" and "knocked to the ground" makes me think that "knocked to the ground" should either come first or be removed -- it looks really weird with the 1-second pauses between steps in the current order.
  • A grind event once triggered for me while I was not in control of my character. This did not result in a grind event, but did cause me to lose control of my character indefinitely. (or at least for as long as I was willing to wait)
  • Masturbating produces the same messages as getting caught in a trap

Noticed that the scamps are firing a green spell at me or my companions but when it hits nothing happens is this normal ?

Yes.

This is why I think there should be a visual indicator of how much progress has been made towards trapping you.

At first, it (the version used by enemies) needs to hit several times in order to trap someone.

Every time you get hit, you get an invisible "token", and every time you are trapped, a "slave" variable increments

In the settings spell, there are two settings: "FuroQuest.hostileTokenEffect" ("X", default 15) and "FuroQuest.hostileSlaveEffect" ("Y", default 2)

If, after being hit, ${X*num_tokens + Y*slave_rank} > $E, where E is your endurance, you will be trapped (and all the tokens removed).

Your endurance is probably at least 30, so you need to get hit at least three times to be trapped.

Additionally, when you get hit, before processing if you get trapped, a token is removed for every hour since you were last hit.

EDIT:

What I'm imagining for a visual representation is, let's say, five "levels" of entanglement before getting trapped: ${X*num_tokens / E * 100%}

• 1%
  • 25%
  • 50%
  • 75%
  • 99%
Each one would have a corresponding equipment, with the higher levels covering more of the body (I'm imagining the glowing hands that show up in one animation). Whenever your number of tokens changed, the correct equipment would be bound to one or more of your equipment slots (displacing equipment), something like...
  • 1%: Occupies no slots if possible(1); grabs your shin or ankle
  • 25%: Occupies your lower body slot; gropes your legs
  • 50%: Occupies your lower body slot; gropes your legs and crotch
  • 75%: Occupies your upper body and lower body slots; gropes your legs, crotch, and belly
  • 99%: Occupies your upper body and lower body slots; gropes you all over
Slime or clutching tentacles could also work

(1): If it's not possible, well... you have two ring slots, so losing one of those isn't so bad.

Guest ThatOne

Losing your armor (and, as a direct result, stats) in mid battle? I don't think that is a good idea, to be honest. Think about it when compared to the armor damage spells; Those only decrease the effective strength of your armor by a small margin, and can be blocked by spell absorption\resistance.

Also, what if a player has his character in high heels and stockings which he doesn't want removed?

Also, no; you can't have something that's not bound to your character at all. Everything you equip on your character must have at least one equipment slot.

Losing your armor (and, as a direct result, stats) in mid battle? I don't think that is a good idea, to be honest. Think about it when compared to the armor damage spells; Those only decrease the effective strength of your armor by a small margin, and can be blocked by spell absorption\resistance.

Also, what if a player has his character in high heels and stockings which he doesn't want removed?

Well, I suppose it could be a setting, then, so you can turn it off.

But, really, fucking you is the point of the traps.

Also, I'm pretty sure that armor damage in the amounts you can put in a spell are pretty pointless. Maybe if longer duration spells in that MGEF actually worked...

Also, no; you can't have something that's not bound to your character at all. Everything you equip on your character must have at least one equipment slot.

I suppose it could start out with nothing for the first 25%, actually...

---

Also, the attachments should count as armor so it decreases spell effectiveness! :evil:

And maybe damage {1/3/5/7/9} fatigue/second to make "stick it out" and "run" more difficult options. :evil:

... both of those could probably do with being settings too, TBH.

---

And I still don't know how to use the ini file to make the game select a mod other than "Random" for an option that needs to select a mod!

Guest ThatOne

Throwing an armor piece creates a bunch of problems I don't think anyone wants to (or can) deal with. This is, at most, an option and an alternative necessarily has to be given to players, or the mod is outright broken.

And I'll give an example, lest you mark my words empty; I'm certain you know the Apachii Goddess Store? Throw one of the weapons on the ground (I am uncertain about the armors). You'll notice it doesn't actually follow the laws of gravity and just floats there in space. Why? Because the ground model doesn't have collision.

Like those models, every single mod that has equipment without collision on it's ground models will become broken and irretrievable, requiring the player to use the console to disable and remove it from their saves even if they can accept the loss of the item.

As for the fatigue damage idea... As an option, yes, I suppose it can appeal to some people, but not as the default; it's incompatible with many mods, and doesn't add too much to the experience.