FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

Yes' date=' it is possible and not too hard to do.

And yes, it would conflict with any other mods that altered the player's body mesh and even conflict with most clothing for that matter.

It could be a fun optional function though.

[/quote']

For the clothing, you could always force a de-equip of the chestpiece/robe/whatever due to being "too tight" or something.

Probably not a new idea' date=' but would it be possible to make it so that you're impregnated but don't give birth and then escape, so you're free but pregnant?

So you become a carrier of sorts, and have x amount of time before you give birth.

[/quote']

That's a fun idea, would be awesome but I wonder if that would end up conflicting with tamago club... not sure.

Yes, it is possible and not too hard to do.

And yes, it would conflict with any other mods that altered the player's body mesh and even conflict with most clothing for that matter.

It could be a fun optional function though.

There's an addon someone made for the old Monstergirl Demonhive mod where you're impregnated by this creature that latches onto you.

It forces clothes off by equipping a pregnant body you can't take off, and doesn't appear to interfere with tamago.. though I suppose if your char where actually pregnant through tamago at the same time it'd be weird. But those kind of things can work alongside each other.

MONSTERGIRL - The Swarm. Yes you could not take off the pregnant body, and you could not have sex till birth. Pregnant 1 or 2 Oblivion days. So if you are not "tamago pregnant" before you can't get till birth.

The same would be possible with this mod, a half to two days pregnant, no sex, no cloth or armor(except gloves, boots, helmet), perhaps a endurance and speed penalty, till birth.

Is it possible to replace the scamps that get summoned with a humanoid? I thought it'd be a simple matter of going through the scripts and replacing instances of "creaturescamptrap" with the FormID of my new summon, but it broke.

Not sure if saving it after changing the scripts broke it, or I suppose I should also go back over the scripts to see if I accidentally broke it by removing something critical...

Is it possible to replace the scamps that get summoned with a humanoid? I thought it'd be a simple matter of going through the scripts and replacing instances of "creaturescamptrap" with the FormID of my new summon' date=' but it broke.

Not sure if saving it after changing the scripts broke it, or I suppose I should also go back over the scripts to see if I accidentally broke it by removing something critical...

[/quote']

You should only need to change it in one place.

FuroTrapTokenScript:

if (summonCreature > 0)

;; PlaceAtMe (128 units = 1 character tall)

me.PlaceAtMe CreatureScampTrap 1 192 0

endif

I don't think the CreatureScampTrap is used anywhere else in the mod, so you don't have to delete the creature or anything.

In general, if things break, go back and try to make the smallest change possible. :)

MONSTERGIRL - The Swarm. Yes you could not take off the pregnant body' date=' and you could not have sex till birth. Pregnant 1 or 2 Oblivion days. So if you are not "tamago pregnant" before you can't get till birth.

The same would be possible with this mod, a half to two days pregnant, no sex, no cloth or armor(except gloves, boots, helmet), perhaps a endurance and speed penalty, till birth.

[/quote']

Yes, wolfzq's Cursed Armor mod does a similar thing.

In fact, I think that mod is where the MonsterGirl mesh came from.

I'll take a look and see how the MonsterGirl script does it.

There's an addon someone made for the old Monstergirl Demonhive mod where you're impregnated by this creature that latches onto you.

It forces clothes off by equipping a pregnant body you can't take off' date=' and doesn't appear to interfere with tamago.. though I suppose if your char where actually pregnant through tamago at the same time it'd be weird. But those kind of things can work alongside each other.

[/quote']

Good idea. I'll take a look at the script.

You should only need to change it in one place.

FuroTrapTokenScript:

if (summonCreature > 0)

;; PlaceAtMe (128 units = 1 character tall)

me.PlaceAtMe CreatureScampTrap 1 192 0

endif

I don't think the CreatureScampTrap is used anywhere else in the mod' date=' so you don't have to delete the creature or anything.

In general, if things break, go back and try to make the smallest change possible. :)

[/quote']

Wierd, I totally thought I saw it somewhere else, that would explain some things. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple questions, although they may be a novice ones. :P If I have the dmra body type will it cause issues. What is the prego body type? Also is this bbb compatible?

I get infinite breast stretching with the pregnant models. I searched the forum and didn't see a solution. I tried using universal skeleton

I did some testing and I was able to get the same bug by removing the universal skeleton. I installed the skeleton and it fixed the issue. So I am planning to add it to the requirements.

Universal Skeleton Nif by Growlf

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596

Did it work out for you? Or do you still have the stretching issue?

When it summons a chair type' date=' my character or victim just lies on the ground on their side. The sounds and pregnant scripts still work and they are released at the end of the cycle. The bath works fine. Am I missing something?

[/quote']

That would happen if you were missing the file:

Data\meshes\Characters\_Male\IdleAnims\furo\tent14.kf

Try deleting and re-copying this file.

I have a couple questions' date=' although they may be a novice ones. :P If I have the dmra body type will it cause issues. What is the prego body type? Also is this bbb compatible?

[/quote']

As long as you don't use the "Strip Victim: Force" option, it should work fine with any body type.

The tentacles might not line up perfectly around the breasts, but it is a minor issue.

BBB causes no problems, but there are no animations for it either.

Anyone out there willing to add BBB animations to the mod?

There are only two files that need it:

Data\meshes\Characters\_Male\IdleAnims\furo\tent11.kf

Data\meshes\Characters\_Male\IdleAnims\furo\tent14.kf

These files contain object animations for the tentacle traps, as well as the trapped player/victim animations.

I've been thinking of doing it myself, and I know there are some decent tutorials out there, but someone else might already has the skills and time to do it.

If so, let me know.

If not, I'll get around to trying it myself.

i still have issues with the chair animation who stay attached to the player even when the trap ends ( so i will run randomly with the chair behind the character)

Try this: Go into console, select the actor, and type in "update3d" (no quotation marks) and press enter. If that doesn't work, type in "playgroup idle 1" and if that doesn't work then try "resurrect".

Hope this helps.

Is there way to stop the scamps from attacking once the player once the trap takes over the player?

Also I get message like "Player resisted daedric violation". Does the fame has to do something with not being able to get impregnated by the trap?

I get infinite breast stretching with the pregnant models. I searched the forum and didn't see a solution. I tried using universal skeleton

I did some testing and I was able to get the same bug by removing the universal skeleton. I installed the skeleton and it fixed the issue. So I am planning to add it to the requirements.

Universal Skeleton Nif by Growlf

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596

Did it work out for you? Or do you still have the stretching issue?

I tried using the universal skeleton but still had the same problem. Any other ideas? Its a great mod, even with the very strange visual!

i still have issues with the chair animation who stay attached to the player even when the trap ends ( so i will run randomly with the chair behind the character)

Try this: Go into console' date=' select the actor, and type in "update3d" (no quotation marks) and press enter. If that doesn't work, type in "playgroup idle 1" and if that doesn't work then try "resurrect".

Hope this helps.

[/quote']

many thanks, it works

First of all I love the mod so far and have no problems at the moment!

A few suggestions though. I know there is a setting that the new Scamps are friendly to the player. Is it possible to add a setting to make the new scamps only friendly to their "mother"? That would be more realistic and it'd be interesting in large cities.

I know that the mod is already set-up to change/speed things up the more you get caught. The idea being that you are getting addicted to the sex or it's training you to be a breeder. What about adding a special scenario for when you've been caught x number of times? sort of like a bad end of sorts, only with out the game over. I just have no idea what kind of scenario would work though.