FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

Hello there. I seem to be having trouble. When I get the original mod, everything works fine. But once I get yours to replace it, the victims run around and there are no furos. I also dont get any spells and nothing else works or even changes. i have all the requirements, and they were all added in order. Am I missing something?

Hello there. I seem to be having trouble. When I get the original mod, everything works fine. But once I get yours to replace it, the victims run around and there are no furos. I also dont get any spells and nothing else works or even changes. i have all the requirements, and they were all added in order. Am I missing something?

The original mod is not required, but it sounds like you may have a conflict between old and new files.

I would guess the .esp file in particular.

You probably already know how to do this, but since you're having issues, let's double-check:

1) Replace files in your data folder with the files from the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xumppi0c6jbuz0i

2) Make sure you have the latest .esp file (which should be in the link, but you can download directly here): http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=15408

3) Verify the file is FuroGeneratorTrap.esp (~84.6kb), modified Feb 9, 2013

4) Copy FuroGeneratorTrap.esp into your data folder again just to be safe (with overwrite)

5) Make sure to activate the FuroGeneratorTrap.esp once it is in your data folder

6) Load up Oblivion. Spells should be automatically added to your spellbook.

7) To verify installation, press the tilda (~) key to bring up the console.

After a few seconds, you should see the text: "Furo: FuroTrap v6.5 Initialized"

7) Press the tilda (~) key again to close the console.

Let me know if it still doesn't work.

First of all I love the mod so far and have no problems at the moment!

A few suggestions though. I know there is a setting that the new Scamps are friendly to the player. Is it possible to add a setting to make the new scamps only friendly to their "mother"? That would be more realistic and it'd be interesting in large cities.

I know that the mod is already set-up to change/speed things up the more you get caught. The idea being that you are getting addicted to the sex or it's training you to be a breeder. What about adding a special scenario for when you've been caught x number of times? sort of like a bad end of sorts, only with out the game over. I just have no idea what kind of scenario would work though.

Yay! I love no problems!

It makes me feel like I know what I'm doing (which sometimes I actually don't). ;)

Friendly scamps? Already done!

Use setting: "Creature Summoning: On (Player Ally)" in Settings Spell

FuroTrap-summoned scamps are friendly to caster, but regular scamps are not.

Scamps are supposed to re-capture their "mother", so they must be hostile in order to do it.

Yes, this mod is really to the point where I need to create a scenario to go along with it.

Is there way to stop the scamps from attacking once the player once the trap takes over the player?

Also I get message like "Player resisted daedric violation". Does the fame has to do something with not being able to get impregnated by the trap?

Normally the Scamps stop once the player is trapped.

But the current version of the mod has no text that says anything like: "Player resisted daedric violation".

It sounds like some kind of mod conflict or an old version of the mod.

1) Make sure you have the latest .esp file (which should be in the link, but you can download directly here): http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=15408

2) Verify the file is FuroGeneratorTrap.esp (~84.6kb), modified Feb 9, 2013

i still have issues with the chair animation who stay attached to the player even when the trap ends ( so i will run randomly with the chair behind the character)

Try this: Go into console, select the actor, and type in "update3d" (no quotation marks) and press enter. If that doesn't work, type in "playgroup idle 1" and if that doesn't work then try "resurrect".

Hope this helps.

What voodoo is this?!

Should I add it as an option in the Settings menu?

is a problem that sometimes happen. even if the entire furo-trap is ended, the chair animation remain behind the character even when you are free

i still have issues with the chair animation who stay attached to the player even when the trap ends ( so i will run randomly with the chair behind the character)

Try this: Go into console, select the actor, and type in "update3d" (no quotation marks) and press enter. If that doesn't work, type in "playgroup idle 1" and if that doesn't work then try "resurrect".

Hope this helps.

What voodoo is this?!

Should I add it as an option in the Settings menu?

i think you should do that, since sometimes happens

So I downloaded everything and installed everything but the OBES v20 doesm't start. When I try it gives me a massage says you do not have the right version.

btw am using OB copy from gamestop I have bought throw their online store.

Edit: I found it out -_- gamestop version wont work with OBES v20 and is their any way to override this?

Just a suggestion after coming across a pack of scamps, the spell really needs to be more expensive or something, because right now they spam it.

Now I'm all for getting caught unawares and put in a tentacle trap, though sometimes I get a thrill just from dodging a sticky fate. Problem is if I dodge the spell they just fire another one, and if they catch me the game is basically over if there are multiple scamps since they trap me over and over unless I kill them with the console.

Alternatively, perhaps there could be a setting to make the trap spell only work at low health or fatigue, like loversrapers?

So I downloaded everything and installed everything but the OBES v20 doesm't start. When I try it gives me a massage says you do not have the right version.

btw am using OB copy from gamestop I have bought throw their online store.

Edit: I found it out -_- gamestop version wont work with OBES v20 and is their any way to override this?

No, Impulse and Direct2Drive versions of Oblivion use an encrypted Oblivion.exe file.

Normally this works fine, but since you need OBSE there's a problem.

OBSE cannot decrypt the Oblivion.exe file to add the necessary extensions for advanced mods to work.

My suggestion is to get Oblivion on Steam for $20.00 US.

The Steam version works great with OBSE and every mod I've ever tried.

Just a suggestion after coming across a pack of scamps, the spell really needs to be more expensive or something, because right now they spam it.

Now I'm all for getting caught unawares and put in a tentacle trap, though sometimes I get a thrill just from dodging a sticky fate. Problem is if I dodge the spell they just fire another one, and if they catch me the game is basically over if there are multiple scamps since they trap me over and over unless I kill them with the console.

Alternatively, perhaps there could be a setting to make the trap spell only work at low health or fatigue, like loversrapers?

i got sick of the scamps doing that as well, they use it more frequently than fireballs, so i just deleted the spell from their abilites list, so now it only affects the landmines in oblivion

Increasing the casting cost for Scamps is a good idea. I'll definitely add it to the next update (which will be very soon).

As far as health/fatigue goes, Scamps are pretty weak, so they might not get most NPCs down low enough to trap them.

Let me play around with it a bit and see if I can find something that works.

+1 on the increased magicka cost.

If you guys want a "temporary solution" you should check out the "Actors Can Miss" mod by Duke Patrick at tesnexus. It'll help when you want to avoid getting hit by the spell.

Increased magicka cost is a good idea to keep scamps from spamming it.  But the attached futo and chair is a little annoying.  The update3d command works but sometimes requires several attempts before it will go away.  It is funny to be running around with the chair attached like it doesn't want to let go.

I hope the next update has BBB.  And maybe, if possible, squirting animation from the tentacles.  Anyway, keep up the great work.

+1 on the increased magicka cost.

If you guys want a "temporary solution" you should check out the "Actors Can Miss" mod by Duke Patrick at tesnexus. It'll help when you want to avoid getting hit by the spell.

Yes, the magic cost, plus maybe some spell resistance might fix the issue.

Update Feb 9, 2013 (v6.6)
* Added new time values for Orgasm/Birth events
* Added "Reset Animations" option to Settings Spell
-- Should help if Player is caught in buggy state

* Added "Males only" option to Settings
* Summon Trap Spell is now more expensive so Scamps don't cast it as much
-- Summoned Scamps physical attacks made weaker since Scamps were more likely to kill than trap targets
* Summoned Scamps are now Player Ally by default
* Victim's initial resistance to impregnation by Trap is based on Willpower or Endurance (whichever is higher)
* Reorganized Settings Spell to be easier to understand
* Added Settings Spell explanation

-- Look in first post on this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8284-furotrap-improved-tentacles-v66-last-updated-feb-9/

If you already have the FuroTrap installed, just replace the .esp with this new one:

<link obsolete>

Cool mod. I don't go into this kind of stuff but this mod made me a fan xD

I'm glad to hear I've converted you! :lol:

feanor - thank you for the new update. Me and other appreciate this.  :)

Thank you and all thread contributors for all the great improvement ideas and bug testing!

Another awesome update! Thanks!

Speaking of estrus, I do remember an estrus animation that was sort of similar to the tentacle chair anim. It was one of those estrus sneak anims, where pinkish tentacles would suspend the victim and proceed to violate them.

Love the update.  The new text is awesome.  The trap though is still reluctant to let go.  I tried the reset animation command but nothing happened.  I had to use the update3d command from the console.  Otherwise a great update.

There already is some Estrus in here through the voice option and thematically they are very similar.  For me that's enough, though admittedly, I'd love to have both more intertwined into the game.  For example, a furotrap quest where you have to stop a group of evil baddies from using the furo trap to enslave women throughout Cyrodiil to breed an army of scamps to do their bidding.  You have to watch out for furotrap-summoning monsters and maybe Estrus tentacles that can grap you.  When you defeat the evil baddies, you can take over their hideout for your own.  If I had any skill at all, I'd love to do that but a dead Peleponnesian slave knows more than me when it comes to making mods. 

Anyway, great work Feanor69.  You're keeping the Oblivion realm and Deadra infested caves dangerous and fun places to explore.