Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

3 minutes ago, anom9976 said:

can you please explain it better as I can not understand. I dont mind the temporary block censor for a second or less, but it never goes away for me. I don't want to use that extra mod (Sims3CensorEffectDisabled) because I dont want the censor gone when they shower or use the toilet. I want to use Passion in its original form (do passions remove censor in it's original form?). I hope you can understand me. thanks.

Passion only use sim outfits. If you have the nude one censored, then censored it will show. A decensor is a mod that removes the censor effect and it does for every naked outfit in the game, permanently. If you remove the mod the censor comes back.

There is no option to have censor for some animations and do not have for some others. If you install Sims3CensorEffectDisabled the censor effect will go away for you.

Is (Sims3CensorEffectDisabled) a must have for passions? Please explain what you are trying to say here " Some members request an update because passion shows the censor grid for a second or less. " this sentence is very confusing. Do passions handle the censor or not? If passions do, why does it not work for me? "passion shows the censor grid for a second or less."  <---- why do i not experience this? My censor is forever, not "a second or less." Please confirm what i am doing wrong and why the censor never goes away. i use cmar Morphing Penis, passions is set to naked. Thanks.

BTW i also tried to use naked tops and bottom clothes, the censor goes away but there is no penis?

I'm very confused about this because my first try with KW worked fine with no problems,  censor was gone, morphing penis was there and worked. Id really rather have Passions because its lite. I hope we can figure out what is wrong.

34 minutes ago, anom9976 said:

Is (Sims3CensorEffectDisabled) a must have for passions? Please explain what you are trying to say here " Some members request an update because passion shows the censor grid for a second or less. " this sentence is very confusing. Do passions handle the censor or not? If passions do, why does it not work for me? "passion shows the censor grid for a second or less."  <---- why do i not experience this? My censor is forever, not "a second or less." Please confirm what i am doing wrong and why the censor never goes away. i use cmar Morphing Penis, passions is set to naked. Thanks.

BTW i also tried to use naked tops and bottom clothes, the censor goes away but there is no penis?

I'm very confused about this because my first try with KW worked fine with no problems,  censor was gone, morphing penis was there and worked. Id really rather have Passions because its lite. I hope we can figure out what is wrong.

Passion does not handle censor. That is why I made the Sims3CensorEffectDisabled. This removes the censor for ever.

But you said that you used KW. Is this a saved game that you used KW, uninstall it and continue to play?

No saved game, I just tested KW, closed without save and uninstalled. Installed Passions, like Passions better, but passions has a censor, tried nude clothes from CAS censor is gone but there is no penis. What do you mean by this " Passion adds accessories to a naked outfit and reloads the outfit to show them. " <----maybe i can figure out whats wrong if I understand what this line means. Do this have anything to do with the censor? if not, what do this line mean------> Some members request an update because passion shows the censor grid for a second or less. ?

Passion adds in the naked outfit, to female sims : Oniki StrapOn and cum masks. To male sims SpaceMan Peener and cum masks. All these are accessories and if someone has accessories of the same type in naked outfit, they might be replaced and lost. That is why I choose to make a copy of the naked outfit, add the accessories to the copy and delete the copy when passion stops. The change from naked outfit 0 to naked outfit 1 was making an instant censor for about 1sec or less.

Some members requested a new version with out this instant censor and so I made the censor effect disable. This removes the censor because it disables its effect.

If you go EDIT in CAS and you see no penis in male naked outfit is because you haven't install it or you need more from CmarNY to install.

Dear TwilightStorm! Is there a possibility in Passion to make a menu choice of clothing Everyday, Night, Nude, etc. As is done in the XTC mod. I think this do not need to invent a new. Function change of clothes before sex you have. Just make a separate menu. What a very bad idea?

Goal: to finally burial at the landfill XTC and get more than 3 sets to choose from.

With respect to You:smile:

27 minutes ago, sim333 said:

Dear TwilightStorm! Is there a possibility in Passion to make a menu choice of clothing Everyday, Night, Nude, etc. As is done in the XTC mod. I think this do not need to invent a new. Function change of clothes before sex you have. Just make a separate menu. What a very bad idea?

Goal: to finally burial at the landfill XTC and get more than 3 sets to choose from.

With respect to You:smile:

I made it one year ago! http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=588632

On 24.1.2018 at 9:03 AM, TwilightStorm said:

The change hair in naked outfits, is something usual in sims 3 and it has nothing to do with passion or any other mod.

I suggest to in stall Nraas dresser mod and use its setting copy -> hair to all outfits.

The outfit option "Change to sleepwear when passion" will change to nude if you use the ejaculation.

The dildo and other objects are in the sample animation XML packages at the begging of the topic. You must also have the animation clips.

Go to this link and download the animations https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47255-sims3-sex-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world/

then go to the first page of this topic and download the OKW_Amra72_Animations.zip

Extract the package to your mods folder and replace the original one.

Thank you very much for your answer. ^^

The problem with the hair is solved now with the dresser mod. <3

But I still got the problem with the dildo. I downloaded and replaced the packages you said and (tried to) edit the XML file with s3pe. I found the point where the objects for the solo passion positions on the bed with the dildo are. I changed the name of the item into "BlackDildo". It won't work. Then I changed it into "BlackDildoBySuperStorm". Won't work too. Do I use the wrong name? When yes, where can I find the right name of the object?

12 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

If you find it difficult to translate it in Russian, ask my friend Assser to do it for you

Everything is fine.it works even with my translation! Respect you!

I'm somewhere in the game seen a sets Everyday1, Night1 (with "1"). It is possible to choose somehow? 

18 hours ago, Puryfire said:

Thank you very much for your answer. ^^

The problem with the hair is solved now with the dresser mod. <3

But I still got the problem with the dildo. I downloaded and replaced the packages you said and (tried to) edit the XML file with s3pe. I found the point where the objects for the solo passion positions on the bed with the dildo are. I changed the name of the item into "BlackDildo". It won't work. Then I changed it into "BlackDildoBySuperStorm". Won't work too. Do I use the wrong name? When yes, where can I find the right name of the object?

No the name of it is BlackDildo and I suppose that you have download the black dildo and that you can see it in the Hobbies and Skills category of Entertainment tap.

If you see it, it is installed for sure.

Now open the OKW file, open its XML with Notepad, click the edit tap and click find. Type Dildo and replace the word dildo of the XML with the word BlackDildo. Notice the animation name and save the XML. 

When you're in game seek to find the animation name that use the dildo. Do you see it?   

I don't know what you did to the XML file but I can guess a little bit

Here is an example...

<!--  BlowJob Didlo  -->                                                                        Blowjob Dildo from Amra72
    <WooHooStage>
        <Creator>Amra72</Creator>
        <Key>KW_Amra72_Animations.a_(Am)Bed_Didlo_01</Key>           <-- Never change this
        <Category>Handjob</Category>
        <Objects>BedSingle,BedDouble,Altar</Objects>
        <LoopMax>6</LoopMax>
        <Skill>0</Skill>
        <MinSims>1</MinSims>
        <NextStage>KW_Amra72_Animations.a_(Am)Bed_Didlo_02</NextStage>     <-- Don't change this

<!-- Actor 1 -->
        <WooHooActor Id="0">
            <Animation>a_(Am)Bed_DidloA_01</Animation>                                 <-- Never change this
            <NakedFlags>LowerBody</NakedFlags>
            <Species>Human</Species>
            <Genders>Female</Genders>

<!-- Accessory -->
            <Accessory Key="Dildo">  <-- This is what you can change. Replace the word Dildo with the word  BlackDildo --> <Accessory Key="BlackDildo">
            <Slot>LeftHand</Slot>
    <Offset>0.02,0,0.04</Offset>
            </Accessory>
            <Action>
                <Partner>0</Partner>
                <Category>Oraljob</Category>
                <Arousal>-50</Arousal>
            </Action>            
        </WooHooActor>
    </WooHooStage>

The bed animation BlowJob Didlo of Amra72 creator should show the black dildo.

16 hours ago, sim333 said:

Everything is fine.it works even with my translation! Respect you!

I'm somewhere in the game seen a sets Everyday1, Night1 (with "1"). It is possible to choose somehow? 

You mean that you have more than one outfits of Everyday Formal etc and you want to get a sim pie for EveryDay 1 or EveryDay 2 EveryDay 3 etc?

If that is what you say, yes I can do it and I take it as future request.  I will do it!

It will be a stand alone mod and not in passion.

8 hours ago, simultanin82 said:

I have removed Kinky World: It´s to heavy scripted and I don´t like the animal-sex.

I am now testing Passion. 

Works all Kinky World animations with Passion?  The OKW or the KW too?

Except the latest K69 patreon animations for Toilet stall and the latest pole dance animations of MaryJane, all other work in passion.

For those latest animations, passion is under development and you will see them in passion next update(s).  

The OKW and KW are the files of the same animations Creator. They are not two kind of animations. 

The KW file has the animation clips and the OKW one, has the XML file that tells the mod, KW or Passion how to use the clips.

Hi I have a dumb question.

I'm brand new to this genre of mods. I have most NRaas mods already (Descensor/Woohooer/Master Controller/etc) and the CMAR penis mod.

From this thread I downloaded "Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.6.6.3.zip"

When I launched my game I had access to the Passion buttion where to can adjust settings and such and there you can click solo passion or suggest passion, but that was it.

I went to settings and clicked sequence and saw that I had no animations to choose from. This is where the dumb question comes in. Are the animations supposed to be included in the file I downloaded or do I have to download them seperately?

I'm sure it's an easy fix and I probably just ommitted a step because I'm a bit lost in the modding world. Any assistance would be very appreciated!

-A

2 hours ago, lemon118 said:

I'm brand new to this genre of mods. I have most NRaas mods already (Descensor/Woohooer/Master Controller/etc) and the CMAR penis mod.

When I launched my game I had access to the Passion buttion where to can adjust settings and such and there you can click solo passion or suggest passion, but that was it.

I went to settings and clicked sequence and saw that I had no animations to choose from. This is where the dumb question comes in. Are the animations supposed to be included in the file I downloaded or do I have to download them seperately?

I'm sure it's an easy fix and I probably just ommitted a step because I'm a bit lost in the modding world. Any assistance would be very appreciated!

-A

This

4 hours ago, lemon118 said:

-A

@alsek and @lemon118

Click the Downloads - The Sims 3 tap above, go to animation topics and download animations for Kinky word or Passion or Animated Woohoo. Passion is not, nor create animations. Install them in your mods folder and you will see them.

When in game, click Erotic and choose passion or solo passion.

5 hours ago, lemon118 said:

-A

Same as below

2 hours ago, Flegel34 said:

This

Look for the Download this file button on the left

Download Amras v1.4a https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2487-sims-3-wip-amra72s-sex-animation-for-onikis-kinky-world/

L666 https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2676-sims3wip-l666s-sex-animations-for-kinky-world/

Mary Jane https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3758-maryjanes-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world-update-2612018/

The download is on the first post K69 https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76250-the-sims-3wipk69-animations-for-kinky-world/

4 hours ago, alsek said:

Hello, i have a question. Why i can't have fun? When i click passion nobody wants this. Whats the problem? My sims version is ok (1.6.3)

Go into Passions Settings and turn off Rejection.

Dear TwilightStorm, Im such nonsense noticed. Passion works with  AW_Lady666_Crazy_Animations, AW_Lady666_Animations,
but with OKW_Lady666_Crazy_Animations, OKW_L666_Kinky_Animations, OKW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations - no work. Writes invalid animation.
Why not, these OKW have long existed? Or it I do something not correctly?
Thank you.