Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

The fanny thing is this case, it that a brother close friend of mine gave me RoaringHeightsGold.Sims3Pack, that I installed in my 2 years old saved game, 2 years ago...

and when ever I looked at the outdoor -> cars the picture of it in buy/build looks like a mouse and I thought all this time that is a stupid Sims 3 car. And lol! This one is the most realistic car I ever seen in sims 3!

I just saw it yesterday!:confounded:   

I love that car. Buy a piece of junk for $700 restore it and then sell it for $35,000 only downside is it takes so long to restore one :neutral:

LOL Small icons can look very weird compeared to the object it represents :smiley: Man how many times i have looked for things i knew were in Decor and just could not find until i sorted by room and found the icon didn't match the item at all ;) This game is hard on the eyes sometimes.

Well have tried another passion with a couple i controlled and she stopped before he. Must check further, but am saving the different sims and lots to make the transfer to a new neighborhood. It takes a while :open_mouth: But as i am going to play a sim who works as a doc and the career shows that stupid glitch (work 24/7 or loose job preformance and be demoted or fired)., i have no choise in the matter :frown:

Well back to the game, take care :classic_heart:

Not sure if you know the answer but I was testing this morning and the animations were showing up when not using the bed, but when I had my sims move to the bed the animations do not show up at all. Any ideas? Does the bed have to be a specific one or certain size?

EDIT: I found the answer in a previous post in the same thread. Thanks.

14 hours ago, ponnysugar said:

could someone upload some picture of wtw animations pls ? I cant find it , thank you for your help!

Click a couch or a dining table, choose erotic and choose a partner to start passion on a dining table or a couch. When passion starts click on a sim that is passioning and choose change position. In the positions menu you can sort "by creator" column ascend or descend and look for Whosthewhat creator. That's WTW.

If you don't have such creator animations, look at start of the topic. The AW to KW conversions.   

4 hours ago, Acme35 said:

I have a problem with custom TV channells. This file is in game, but the game keeps saying there is custom TV file missing. Does it go simplly to mods/packages?

Custom TV Channels is the mod.

The mod needs the channels to play.

Since they are videos, they can not upload here.

The length of them as files, is beyond forum rules.

Read the first post of the topic.

I say exactly were to download them. 

Hello, first let me say thanks for working on this mod :smile:

Im going to be brutally honest here and say im absolutely fucking awful at installing multi-part mods like this. Like, im just so very stupid about it. I had KW a couple months ago and that was an absolute nightmare of an installation and set up for me, and in the end my game/computer just couldnt handle it so i had to remove it anyways and with it (due to my inexperience with mods and dumbassity of not backing my shit up) lost saves id had for years *has mild hart attack*

Anyways..... i know i have some of the stuff needed already, the penis stuff and nude clothing and good skin and decensor i have all that in my game already...

Do i only download the L666 KW animations or do i need the AW ones or both?

Do i need to download the stuff that are the AW to KW conversions you mention in your post or is that extra stuff?

Do i have to download the stuff under XML samples?

Honestly the only toys i "need" for my sims fun are the basic dildo, double dildo and a strap on(which wasnt listed?) so do i have to download ALL the toys?

Do i have to download the channels if i doubt ill have them watching tv? (and side note is it just a black screen like i remember seeing when i had KW?

Im really sorry if i sound like a complete noob and if all my questions are clearly answered somewhere else already...but thank you if someone answers..

Bonus Points if you straight up just give me a list of what i need lol

4 hours ago, RagdollVioletNeko said:

Hello, first let me say thanks for working on this mod :smile:

Im going to be brutally honest here and say im absolutely fucking awful at installing multi-part mods like this. Like, im just so very stupid about it. I had KW a couple months ago and that was an absolute nightmare of an installation and set up for me, and in the end my game/computer just couldnt handle it so i had to remove it anyways and with it (due to my inexperience with mods and dumbassity of not backing my shit up) lost saves id had for years *has mild hart attack*

Anyways..... i know i have some of the stuff needed already, the penis stuff and nude clothing and good skin and decensor i have all that in my game already...

Do i only download the L666 KW animations or do i need the AW ones or both?

Do i need to download the stuff that are the AW to KW conversions you mention in your post or is that extra stuff?

Honestly the only toys i "need" for my sims fun are the basic dildo, double dildo and a strap on(which wasnt listed?) so do i have to download ALL the toys?

Do i have to download the channels if i doubt ill have them watching tv? (and side note is it just a black screen like i remember seeing when i had KW?

Im really sorry if i sound like a complete noob and if all my questions are clearly answered somewhere else already...but thank you if someone answers..

Bonus Points if you straight up just give me a list of what i need lol

First of all, download the latest version of passion. Inside the zip file you will find a ReadMe pdf that explains the purpose of any package inside the zip.

Passion Custom TV channels mod is optional. If you don't want it, don't install it.

You might need to download all dildo toys, because passion chose them random, if the animation needs a dildo.

Passion can play both AW and KW animations. The difference between AW and KW animations, is that KW animations have an advance XML system.

This XML system can use dildos, whips, strapOns and any other holding item. Also it describes the genders. AW XML system does not support that.

That is why all AW animations are converted to KW.

So...

Download all AW to KW conversions. Download only KW animations. Download all dildo toys. Download Passion 2.6.6.4.   

If you are skilled in XML edit and you want to change objects, add genders and accessories or make those animations for more objects, then download and read them to see how you can do that. Temporary replace the original packages with the sample packages to see how the animation look in game.

If nothing of this above, don't download them.

What is not listed is in the version. StrapOn, Whip etc  

16 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

First of all, download the latest version of passion. Inside the zip file you will find a ReadMe pdf that explains the purpose of any package inside the zip.

Passion Custom TV channels mod is optional. If you don't want it, don't install it.

You might need to download all dildo toys, because passion chose them random, if the animation needs a dildo.

Passion can play both AW and KW animations. The difference between AW and KW animations, is that KW animations have an advance XML system.

This XML system can use dildos, whips, strapOns and any other holding item. Also it describes the genders. AW XML system does not support that.

That is why all AW animations are converted to KW.

So...

Download all AW to KW conversions. Download only KW animations. Download all dildo toys. Download Passion 2.6.6.4.   

If you are skilled in XML edit and you want to change objects, add genders and accessories or make those animations for more objects, then download and read them to see how you can do that. Temporary replace the original packages with the sample packages to see how the animation look in game.

If nothing of this above, don't download them.

What is not listed is in the version. StrapOn, Whip etc  

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TO KNOW

THANKS!

Hi...

First off, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I love this mod soooooo much! I have a question, though. I have enabled pregnancy and set it at 100% but my sims still doesn't get pregnant. Is this a glitch or am I doing anything wrong? All my other settings are still at standard.

The mod is working great and its been just what i needed without bogging down my game to much, Thank You!

Im having some trouble with the animations, the strap on appears at odd times when it both is and isint supposed to be there. Ive used a female sim with both male and female lovers and for example, the strap on appeared on her while she was on top of a male sim reverse cowgirl style, and then alternativly it didnt appear when she was doggy style with another female when she was supposed to be using it. I also got a lot of criss cross with the auto rotate when it was wtw, where for example she would be doing a sucking dick action on the other female sim instead of eating her out. I have exclude invalid animations checked im not sure what that does i thought it would fix the auto rotate.

Some of the animations were a lot stiffer than others, if i figure out which ones they were can i just remove the package that contains the set for them and or do i need to do anything else? She also gets horny super frequently. Is this because i have woohooer and kamasimtra and have her working as a professional?

Thank you so much for your help, and again for working on this mod.

6 hours ago, RagdollVioletNeko said:

the strap on appears at odd times when it both is and isint supposed to be there.

There are many conditions where the strap should appear and where should not. I rewrote the script in this version but there where some conditions left, because what I need it a long play with sims 3 to see what should be exclude form the strap.

I've fixed some of them already but you'll see it in the next update.

I also got a lot of criss cross with the auto rotate when it was wtw

WTW animations are supposed to be for males. They are gay animations. What ever is that anyone wants or not is inside the animations XML. But before you start edit anything, wait for the new update to upload.

I won't take long.

Some of the animations were a lot stiffer than others, if i figure out which ones they were can i just remove the package that contains the set for them and or do i need to do anything else?

When you play with passion, click another sim of your household and then back your active sim. move the mouse at the top left corner and read the name of the animation.

Click a sim that is passioning and choose change position. Scroll to find the animation that plays by its name.

Look at the creators name. You can disable all the animations package from this creator by add any other extension after the extension package. For example KIWanimations.package.disabled, disables the package from load.

If the creator has some animations that you like but also has some animations that you don't, then you talk about XML edit.

You should be familiar with S3PE and XML.

Are you? 

She also gets horny super frequently. Is this because i have woohooer and kamasimtra and have her working as a professional?

The more passion the more horny. That's the idea. If you raise autonomy over 50% every romantic interaction from a friend at least, leads to passion. If a sim has low libido and is unsatisfied and watch passion tv channels, will start masturbate. The reaction broadcasts to other sims of the room. In this idea if you interact a sim to watch passion TV with your sim and any of them is unsatisfied, this can lead even to an orgy! 

9 hours ago, bobplum said:

Hi...

First off, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I love this mod soooooo much! I have a question, though. I have enabled pregnancy and set it at 100% but my sims still doesn't get pregnant. Is this a glitch or am I doing anything wrong? All my other settings are still at standard.

What is your setting by category or by position? If its by category only vaginal category can work pregnancy.

Not sure if this is supposed to be this way but I've noticed that my teen sim isn't getting the Libido moodlets he's only 7 days away from aging to young adult. I've also noticed it with the other teens all of them are above 75% of there life stage none of them are getting the moodlets either.

I haven't used the Libido moodlets in some time so I'm not sure when they stopped getting them but I do remember that they used to get them.

*Edit*

Well after he had did Passion again he got the Libido moodlet maybe there's a delay?

Also I noticed that even when set to 100% pregnancy by Position doesn't work and I had a girl get pregnant from Anal with Category :smiley:

I also keep getting notices every time they change Positions about Spacemans Peener ;)

I'm also getting Invalid Clip and Logic Breaks which I haven't seen in a long time and I know the OKW's I'm using where fixed for that a long time ago.

1 hour ago, namaradus said:

Not sure if this is supposed to be this way but I've noticed that my teen sim isn't getting the Libido moodlets he's only 7 days away from aging to young adult.

Hi, Bro!

The moodlets setting has to be both libido and EA.

Libido is custom moodlets and EA gives the libido moodlets after passion.

So, you have to answer "yes"  to the two, passion questions, in that setting.

Sure it needs a passion to get any of them, even solo one.

There is no delay on this.

Passion finish, notify EA woohoo system and the system loads the moodlets, custom or not.  

As about the pregnancy thing, I haven't got the time to look at it. It's still Alfie's code.

I had many requests on many other things and I left that behind.

After complete, what I'm doing now, I think that it's time to focus on that.

I don't use any pregnancy while playing, cause I know many other cheat things, to form a sim the way I want so I left it to the game.

When a Child becomes teen in the sim world, I use MC most to transfer genetics to it, from other custom sims.

At the begin of it, I used  pregnancy controller of cmarny to make more custom sims.

If they looked good, I stoppped their lifespan and all my Town now is full of pretty sims without any pregnancy option of any mod or game it self.  

.. shit I just noticed that this post, is full of me and I...

so ok that is next!

4 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Hi, Bro!

The moodlets setting has to be both libido and EA.

Libido is custom moodlets and EA gives the libido moodlets after passion.

So, you have to answer "yes"  to the two, passion questions, in that setting.

Sure it needs a passion to get any of them, even solo one.

There is no delay on this.

Passion finish, notify EA woohoo system and the system loads the moodlets, custom or not.  

As about the pregnancy thing, I haven't got the time to look at it. It's still Alfie's code.

I had many requests on many other things and I left that behind.

After complete, what I'm doing now, I think that it's time to focus on that.

I don't use any pregnancy while playing, cause I know many other cheat things, to form a sim the way I want so I left it to the game.

When a Child becomes teen in the sim world, I use MC most to transfer genetics to it, from other custom sims.

At the begin of it, I used  pregnancy controller of cmarny to make more custom sims.

If they looked good, I stoppped their lifespan and all my Town now is full of pretty sims without any pregnancy option of any mod or game it self.  

.. shit I just noticed that this post, is full of me and I...

so ok that is next!

I tried a couple of things and noticed when I took out the Passion Custom TV channels he got the Libido moodlets right away after I set Passion to use Libido and Post Woohoo moodlets he didn't have to Passion for the Libido moodlet.

I thought the Libido moodlets where the ones that had Horny etc... and the Post Woohoo moodlets are the ones they get after Passion.

I think I found the Invalid Clips and Logic Breaks I was missing a couple of the dildos and the Dragon Whip after reinstalling those it seems to have stopped.

5 hours ago, namaradus said:

when I took out the Passion Custom TV channels he got the Libido moodlets right away after I set Passion to use Libido

Custom TV channels do not affect libido.

What they do, is spawn an event.

A watch specific type of TV channels event.

Passion has a listener to -sims watch TV- event and looks first for the libido existence of the sim that watch a passion channel (that specific type)

If libido exists and sim has zero or below zero libido then solo interaction starts. Yhat's what the script I wrote does and this is how it works.

7 hours ago, namaradus said:

I also keep getting notices every time they change Positions about Spacemans Peener

If this object is not loaded, I made passion spawn such messages in this version. It wasn't before.

So if it bothers you and you want to play with Spaceman animations without the peener, I can make a setting to prevent messages.