Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

1 hour ago, superborf said:

Hi, I'm new here and I recently downloaded this mod. I don't know if the problem I'm experiencing was already reported on this thread; if there is a comment like this reported, please point me to it.

I have the "Exclude Invalid Positions" disabled but it keeps excluding invalid positions when my Sims do Passion. Is there a way to fix this? :cold_sweat: I do get the feeling that the answer to my problem is right in my face but I can't see it haha.

What were the specific animations of your problem? I have this in L666 and somewhat Amra. When I find time, I will try to localize it to delete all packages and then to include them in passion gradually...

until I am simply put up with this ass or not include passion.

Perhaps with updates by SimJMFan the problem will be solved, but there are doubts.

I Focused on former AW animations and it does not concern Amra or L666. With Amra I had no problem but this L666 I had sometimes a genre issues with an animation and I do not have it another time...

As Namarus explained to me, sometimes issues appear with a pc and not with another. As my problem with L666 concerned oral and masturbate positions, I modified the OKW to put only the genre MF and I create a new position with the same animations for the Lesbian (FF) situation. I did not put this OKW in LL because I thought this issue were specific to my pc.

I am confident Twillight storm will improve Passion in the next release. We just need to be patient because it looks quite complexe to handle this strap-on stuff.

Cheers

10 hours ago, superborf said:

I have the "Exclude Invalid Positions" disabled but it keeps excluding invalid positions when my Sims do Passion. Is there a way to fix this? :cold_sweat: I do get the feeling that the answer to my problem is right in my face but I can't see it haha.

Which positions it excludes?

What makes you think that they are invalid?

You had any error message from passion that defines an error in position clip and now it's gone?

Can you be more specific?

4 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

I am confident Twillight storm will improve Passion in the next release. We just need to be patient because it looks quite complexe to handle this strap-on stuff.

When I first wrote a script about the strap on, I tried to figure out, how many conditions might be for a female to wear it.

I only saw one or two in normal animations, 2 in 3some animations, 3 in 4some animations etc. What is written in the XMLs Actors tag.

I found out then that a player can always switch the actors positions or even passion can random, do it and because of that the sims can be in any actors position.

I also thought that the sex partner of you avatar sim has the same role in any animation but I found out that this exists only in 2 and 3 sims animations!

That thought came back with 2^3 + 3^3 + 4^3 + 5^3 conditions.

That gives the number of 8 + 27 +  64 + 125 =  224 conditions that I have to check them one by one to see which group of them provides invalid positions,

when a female wears the strap on.

Testing this, is the biggest shit I ever faced.

I have to load the game, position the sims to any of these conditions and see where the strap on goes to any sim in any of the <actors> inside the XML. 

See it, include or exclude it from the script, quit and start over again.

That is why it takes so long.

Now I'm at 5some animations and from all the 5some animations that we have (L666 only) I'm glad that there are only 45 conditions that work with these animations.        

All of this is a "preworked" solution in this new version.

Since I know how and when it happens, it will be an algorithm in an update after this one, that will work faster. 

5 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

When I first wrote a script about the strap on, I tried to figure out, how many conditions might be for a female to wear it.

I only saw one or two in normal animations, 2 in 3some animations, 3 in 4some animations etc. What is written in the XMLs Actors tag.

I found out then that a player can always switch the actors positions or even passion can random, do it and because of that the sims can be in any actors position.

I also thought that the sex partner of you avatar sim has the same role in any animation but I found out that this exists only in 2 and 3 sims animations!

That thought came back with 2^3 + 3^3 + 4^3 + 5^3 conditions.

That gives the number of 8 + 27 +  64 + 125 =  224 conditions that I have to check them one by one to see which group of them provides invalid positions,

when a female wears the strap on.

Testing this, is the biggest shit I ever faced.

I have to load the game, position the sims to any of these conditions and see where the strap on goes to any sim in any of the <actors> inside the XML. 

See it, include or exclude it from the script, quit and start over again.

That is why it takes so long.

Now I'm at 5some animations and from all the 5some animations that we have (L666 only) I'm glad that there are only 45 conditions that work with these animations.        

All of this is a "preworked" solution in this new version.

Since I know how and when it happens, it will be an algorithm in an update after this one, that will work faster. 

As we say in french : bon courage !

I am checking the WTW 140 animations. I will comeback soon to inform you about it.

2 hours ago, Eksclusiv said:

Love this mod! Thank you guys!

Thank you for your appreciation to passion.

I try to make it better and better and I'm glad that I'm not alone.

I got even help with animations for passion from people that still like sims 3, help in its tests, changes or new things suggestions, bug reports or even report stupidities that I made, scripting it!

A big thanks to all that still play sims 3 and are mod lovers.

Your signature tells that you're an animator of sims4.

If you ever decide to make something of your own for sims 3, we all be glad to have something new from you.

We are always here to solve any difficulties that you might find.   

On 2/6/2018 at 4:15 AM, superborf said:

Hi, I'm new here and I recently downloaded this mod. I don't know if the problem I'm experiencing was already reported on this thread; if there is a comment like this reported, please point me to it.

On 2/6/2018 at 5:40 AM, sim333 said:

What were the specific animations of your problem? I have this in L666 and somewhat Amra. When I find time, I will try to localize it to delete all packages and then to include them in passion gradually...

until I am simply put up with this ass or not include passion.

Perhaps with updates by SimJMFan the problem will be solved, but there are doubts.

@superborf and @sim333 those would be errors in the OKW when the creator made mistakes in the XML configuration such as wrong gender and no animation clips with L666 there are a couple of missing animation clips and there's one where the clips got switched https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/?do=findComment&comment=2072253

Then there's the odd one with L666 the configuration for the position in the OKW _L666_RapeBdsm_animations package but the animation clips themselves are in the KW_L666_Animations package or basically the animation clips are in the wrong animation package.

On 2/6/2018 at 11:16 AM, SimJMFan said:

As Namarus explained to me, sometimes issues appear with a pc and not with another. As my problem with L666 concerned oral and masturbate positions, I modified the OKW to put only the genre MF and I create a new position with the same animations for the Lesbian (FF) situation. I did not put this OKW in LL because I thought this issue were specific to my pc.

Cheers

That was about how the game and mods react and perform to different hardware and/or software installed but shouldn't affect animations.

But some software (namely anti-virus programs when it decides to scan your game folder while playing the game) can interfere with script mods slowing down how fast they react and/or causing them to mis-read things.

8 hours ago, Drakemasta said:

ok so the origional mod you took up only had one skill linked to it did you add more like okw has? 

like okw has

exhibition, zoolover, woohoo

and several traits that boost the effectiveness of the skills

but the origional animated woohoo only has

woohoo

The original mod had no skills linked to it although it would trigger skill gains for Nraas Woohooer's Kamasimtra skill as Woohooer counted Passion interactions as woohoo.

Exhibition would require custom interactions and extensive scripting which can and would decrease game performance.

Woohoo skill is redundant as it's no different from the KS skill.

Zoolover is never gonna happen.

Passion is light weight so as to not hammer game performance allowing you to be able to run the big 3 Nraas Mods, Story Progression, ErrorTrap and OverWatch with very little additional performance impact.

Without having to make special settings for OverWatch, handicapping ErrorTraps clean up ability (which is what disabling deferencing does) no need to disable deferencing and sacrificing some SP features.

24 minutes ago, namaradus said:

dereferencing

And that is the most important for a saved game health. Dereferencing in a feature of ErrorTrap that prevents your saved game from lags. When a sim is dead or it's out of the world leaves procedures connected to its interactions (references) unhandled. This one is the most important feature that you sacrifice.  

40 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

And that is the most important for a saved game health. Dereferencing in a feature of ErrorTrap that prevents your saved game from lags. When a sim is dead or it's out of the world leaves procedures connected to its interactions (references) unhandled. This one is the most important feature that you sacrifice.  

Not to mention the other stuff the game itself deletes and leaves trace data behind like gem stones, minor pets, seeds, fish, wildflowers, objects that were left on a lot when it was bulldozed, cars sold etc.... which also needs to be deferenced.

EA's clean up routine is craptastic.

7 hours ago, Drakemasta said:

but the origional animated woohoo only has

woohoo

Woohoo is a system of the game it self with all its skills, traits, special walking etc. All other is a violation of the games engine cores. With what ever that means to the game. A huge game with many bugs, as sims 3 is can always be much worse.

2 hours ago, Drakemasta said:

ok so there is still alot of merit in using okw if you want exhibition and beastiality

OK, so there is still a lot of demerit  in using okw as we both explained above!

Lags, game crashes, long time saves, error 12 issues, sims and objects corruption and that's what people ever mentioned as far.

OKW is on alpha stage in development and its suppose to change the Sims 3 game, total when it comes to final.

So, I suggest to you the patreon versions of it, because the public versions are not often updated.

Sure passion has not the merit of exhibition and beastiality but it keeps people to still play sims 3!

I believe this and only this, is the biggest merit to OKW!

Don't you? 

I mean that OKW has the opportunity to continue development and some time might achieve its final, as long as passion exists!

There is nothing more in this kind of mods now...

On 17/2/2018 at 1:17 AM, actualkon said:

So I’m stil kind of unsure how to get the dildos and whips to work? Can someone explain?

A new update is now uploaded.

If you have animations that use the SV-Whip, you have to do nothing.

You will see it.

If you have animations that use dildo, you will see the default ONIKI dildo while play.

How to change this dildo with any of passion dildo toys is written in the begging of the topic.

If you don't see any whip or dildo with this version, then you don't have such animations.   

Thank you so much for all the hard work you've done on this new update :smiley:  Oh must not forget to thank SimJMFan as well on the OKW convertions ;) Will check all out and get back later with my findings. Just to be clear on the new dancepole animations and how it has become a part of passion does this mean that i don't need all the things i have now?

Animated_Poledance.package

Dance_MMD_DOAX2_PoleDance.package

SeeMyu_TheExoticPole.package

And another thing that could be helpful would be links to where you can find the various animations, especially for the newbies ;)

Great big hug from me to you and planty of love as well for working and sharing this with us all :classic_heart:

Hello and sorry for asking again. If I overlooked things related to this issues, I apologize. Passion is working perfectly and so far I'm loving it. I have few questions though. Does Passion disable/hide classic EA woohoo and try for baby and woohoers risky? Try for baby and wooohoo are not there and sometimes they're more suitable to me than animated ones. Also I have woohooer and my sim is proffesional but gets paid only for some sex positions used by Passion, same goes for numbers of sims she has slept with. Do you know what should I do? Thank you for reply and amazing work.

11 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Thank you so much for all the hard work you've done on this new update :smiley:  Oh must not forget to thank SimJMFan as well on the OKW convertions ;) Will check all out and get back later with my findings. Just to be clear on the new dancepole animations and how it has become a part of passion does this mean that i don't need all the things i have now?

Animated_Poledance.package

Dance_MMD_DOAX2_PoleDance.package

SeeMyu_TheExoticPole.package

And another thing that could be helpful would be links to where you can find the various animations, especially for the newbies ;)

Great big hug from me to you and planty of love as well for working and sharing this with us all :classic_heart:

Hey MrsSanta.

Thank you for your kind words. Yes now all the old things for pole dance are in passion and some new.

You don't need any mode the Animated_Poledance.package, though it does not conflict.

You don't need the Dance_MMD_DOAX2_PoleDance.package and SeeMyu_TheExoticPole.package because they are in the 2.6.6.4 version as MaryJanes pole animations are.

A new interaction named Watch Strip Dance, needs suggestions about what sims will do when a player choose it.

If any one has any ideas, let me know.

1 hour ago, hannahime said:

Hello and sorry for asking again. If I overlooked things related to this issues, I apologize. Passion is working perfectly and so far I'm loving it. I have few questions though. Does Passion disable/hide classic EA woohoo and try for baby and woohoers risky? Try for baby and wooohoo are not there and sometimes they're more suitable to me than animated ones. Also I have woohooer and my sim is proffesional but gets paid only for some sex positions used by Passion, same goes for numbers of sims she has slept with. Do you know what should I do? Thank you for reply and amazing work.

Of course not! Passion does not change anything of default EA woohoo. It only informs the Woohoo system, that what just happened was a woohoo.

Try for baby and woohoo are for specific objects and not all of them. The bed for example has those interactions. Are they lost in your game?

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

Of course not! Passion does not change anything of default EA woohoo. It only informs the Woohoo system, that what just happened was a woohoo.

Try for baby and woohoo are for specific objects and not all of them. The bed for example has those interactions. Are they lost in your game?

Yes I am completely missing them. Before they were here but they always just came to bed and then did nothing. Now I dont even have those interactions. Not sure if I did something wrong but I hope not, I did everything as it should be done. Woohoo, risky woouoo and try for baby are missing, there are only those: reset me, passion and move to.

First of all - thank you :smile:

I already tested pole dance a bit and found that new interaction named Watch Strip Dance doesn't work. Simply nothing is happening. I click on the pole and sim get interaction, but when time comes- puff nothing,interaction ends even not started, they don't react at striper at all . Otherwise, everything seems fine, sim can dance simple and pro pole dances, I can choose who will dance..I tested this on home lot, so I don't know if there are specific interactions and things in public lots.

1 hour ago, hannahime said:

Yes I am completely missing them. Before they were here but they always just came to bed and then did nothing. Now I dont even have those interactions. Not sure if I did something wrong but I hope not, I did everything as it should be done. Woohoo, risky woouoo and try for baby are missing, there are only those: reset me, passion and move to.

Did you put everything from the download into your Mods folder?

If you already have Cmar's Preg Controller, XCAS Tattoo, Penis and Nipples mods (there all merged in the Cmar Penis Package in the download) then you don't need the one in the download make sure to read the Read This in the download.

And if you're already using Master Controllers Expanded Tattoo addon then it could be butting heads with the Cmar Penis package in the download (because of XCAS Tattoo)  as they will not get along.