Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

1 hour ago, MaryJane said:

So you keep them like this, or want the full animation? 

And thank you!

Like I download them is fine. I think that is the same though!

In the past Kicker made a mod about it.

It was in HOT but since HOT changed that mod does not exist any more.

Is it good to add it in passion or to make a stand alone mod for the exotic pole, I wander.

6 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I got the animations, I add them in passion and I made them to change the outfit category from everyday to sleepwear, to swimwear and finally to nude. I need to add a new interaction in passion for the pole and I think that it will be ready in this update. Your animations are extremely good! I think that is better to have them as a continues loop and have another choice of the old pole dance animations. Something like Dance 1 and Dance 2  

Omg this is so cool. Thank you TwilightStorm. It would be really nice to have really funcional strip club after all :smile:

10 hours ago, sim333 said:

Please tell me! Animation by HDS why not working? Sims are glued. Write: Not valid animation.

While in the Kinki it works. Also strange because it AW, not OKW. 

I haven't created an OKW for HDS. With WTW animations We have more than 900 positions available for Passion (909 exactly). So Stormy and I decided to give up HDS and Fallersims animations. Do you think really that HDS anims are so good ? If yes, I will create an OKW but it will take time.

In a former message Stormy wrote he will modify Passion and especially the strap-on procedure because he thought that people will not use AW anymore. That's why I would like to know if the HDS anims add something to the 909 anims compatible with OKW ?

Cheers

Having a slight issue. I downloaded Passion+required mods+NRaa mods and everything seems to be working well, except when I try to make a sequence to actually DO passion. In positions, it shows me all of the positions that come with passion, but then when I try to make a sequence, they don’t show up at all. Am I missing a step? Also to note, the number next to positions is 0 but they’re all definetly there when I click

edit: figured it out!! I’m dumb and didn’t realize I still had to download the animations and that the position names were just there so you don’t have to add them manually. Everything’s working fine!

7 hours ago, IllegalSandwich said:

Is there a way to disable age of consent completely in this mod? I know I can adjust the teen lifespan percent from 50-99 but I would like to be able to adjust it from 0-99, or switch off the feature entirely. 

A teen lifespan with 0% percentage, is a child. Passion has a script to make children and pets leave the room that adults started passion. There is nothing to evolve children with passion and it will never be! 

6 hours ago, actualkon said:

Having a slight issue. I downloaded Passion+required mods+NRaa mods and everything seems to be working well, except when I try to make a sequence to actually DO passion. In positions, it shows me all of the positions that come with passion, but then when I try to make a sequence, they don’t show up at all. Am I missing a step? Also to note, the number next to positions is 0 but they’re all definetly there when I click

edit: figured it out!! I’m dumb and didn’t realize I still had to download the animations and that the position names were just there so you don’t have to add them manually. Everything’s working fine!

If you want to make a sequence,

A sequence is more than one position and the positions are not random.

The first time that position menu opens it shows all animations.

If you choose a random one, then you have choose the object that the animation is about.

Passion then filters all animation positions for that specific object and that is why the first time that the menu opens, positions are so many and then they are not.

14 hours ago, Alana said:

Omg this is so cool. Thank you TwilightStorm. It would be really nice to have really funcional strip club after all :smile:

I finished the script yesterday and now the exotic pole has the following interactions : Dance Strip, Dance Strip Pro, Ask To dance Strip, Ask to dance Strip Pro and Stop Dance, where Dance Strip is the old animations for exotic pole and Dance Strip Pro, is the new animations from MaryJane and executed by your active sim. Ask to Dance, gives a menu with the sims in the lot where you can choose one to dance on the pole. I haven't  make any difficulty level yet, because I don't know if you want it. As far, any sim can do both dances. The sim starts with any outfit and change to swimwear, then to sleepwear and then naked. If you use any outfit changer and change the outfit from nude to anything else, the strip repeats the outfits above until the naked one. Tell me any other suggestions.

31 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

A teen lifespan with 0% percentage, is a child. Passion has a script to make children and pets leave the room that adults started passion. There is nothing to evolve children with passion and it will never be! 

This seems like a strangely moral decision to make for a mod which has the option for STDs and other things that would be considered serious IRL. Not trying to argue, just genuinely curious why the line is being drawn here? Teen sims don't change in appearance at all based on what day of their lifespan they're on, a teen sim on day 1 looks exactly the same at day 10

14 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

I haven't created an OKW for HDS. With WTW animations We have more than 900 positions available for Passion (909 exactly). So Stormy and I decided to give up HDS and Fallersims animations. Do you think really that HDS anims are so good ? If yes, I will create an OKW but it will take time.

In a former message Stormy wrote he will modify Passion and especially the strap-on procedure because he thought that people will not use AW anymore. That's why I would like to know if the HDS anims add something to the 909 anims compatible with OKW ?

In HSD 8 animations. It is not very wonderful, but it do not duplicate other authors. Why would it also not use?  But decide for yourself.

And in HDSCreations.package all clips is no names. Maybe that's the problem with XML it can't find name...

Same problem ("invalid animation") with many animation L666. I'll find where later. 
Where to download a working (for Passion) set L666, so that not to seek?

Thanks;)

1 hour ago, IllegalSandwich said:

just genuinely curious why the line is being drawn here? Teen sims don't change in appearance at all based on what day of their lifespan they're on, a teen sim on day 1 looks exactly the same at day 10

Not raise this issue, it is hopelessly unsolvable :smile::frown: ))))

2 hours ago, IllegalSandwich said:

This seems like a strangely moral decision to make for a mod which has the option for STDs and other things that would be considered serious IRL. Not trying to argue, just genuinely curious why the line is being drawn here? Teen sims don't change in appearance at all based on what day of their lifespan they're on, a teen sim on day 1 looks exactly the same at day 10

The answer, I believe is something that you might seen already as a player in sims 3. A teen in age 1 might look the same with a teen at day 10 but a sim at day one has no erotic life. If you see in the sims pie, there is no romantic interaction nor any woohoo one and that is not by passion. It is by the game it self. Passion autonomy gets triggered from romantic events and when finish informs Sims 3 Woohoo system as a woohoo event. A day 1 teen has none of this. A teen sim gets erotic life at the 50% of its life span. That comes from game cores. That moral decision is EA decision and not just mine.

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I finished the script yesterday and now the exotic pole has the following interactions : Dance Strip, Dance Strip Pro, Ask To dance Strip, Ask to dance Strip Pro and Stop Dance, where Dance Strip is the old animations for exotic pole and Dance Strip Pro, is the new animations from MaryJane and executed by your active sim. Ask to Dance, gives a menu with the sims in the lot where you can choose one to dance on the pole. I haven't  make any difficulty level yet, because I don't know if you want it. As far, any sim can do both dances. The sim starts with any outfit and change to swimwear, then to sleepwear and then naked. If you use any outfit changer and change the outfit from nude to anything else, the strip repeats the outfits above until the naked one. Tell me any other suggestions.

Thank you so much :blush: It looks really promising, can't wait to test it. Just one question - do you plan in future  add posiblility to assign certain npc, like in the misukisu mod that I mentioned before, cuz this, using nraas register along , would let to simulate stript dancer career. That would be so awesome. 

55 minutes ago, Alana said:

Thank you so much :blush: It looks really promising, can't wait to test it. Just one question - do you plan in future  add posiblility to assign certain npc, like in the misukisu mod that I mentioned before, cuz this, using nraas register along , would let to simulate stript dancer career. That would be so awesome. 

I haven't use this mod, so I searched and found it at MTS updated by Arsil. I like the theory of it and I'll see this suggestion in a future update.  

It looks great. In the former pole mod, the sequence was everyday, sleepwear,nude. It is great to have the possibility to start with formal clothes.

In passion, you made an amazing  "flash" selection for the favorite clothe. could we select the clothes in the sequence with the same method ?

Cheers

3 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

It looks great. In the former pole mod, the sequence was everyday, sleepwear,nude. It is great to have the possibility to start with formal clothes.

In passion, you made an amazing  "flash" selection for the favorite clothe. could we select the clothes in the sequence with the same method ?

Cheers

As far this is all it does. Wait to see it first and we will talk about it. An image is a thousand words. Think how many in an animation!

On 21.1.2018 at 11:47 PM, namaradus said:

Sounds like you need to rebuild your mods frame work.

Download and unzip the file and grab copy/paste the Mods folder inside to your Documents>EA>The Sims 3 folder

There will be 2 mods in this you can delete them after the test to make sure everything is working.

Before adding any other mods start up a New Game to make sure NoBuildSparkles is working. No Intro you'll know right away if it's working when you start the game up.

nointro.package: The No Intro will eliminate the EA Intro video before the game starts loading, which makes it very quick and easy to see if things are setup properly. If the plumbob animation and intro videos no longer play (you go straight to the loading screen), then you know your .package file content is working!

NoBuildSparkles.package: Nobuildsparkles will show that your custom content is actually working in-game. Go into build mode and build a wall, or a room. If no sparkles appear, then other package format content should work as well!

FrameworkSetup.zip

Thank you so so much! I'll try that right now. I remoed everything from my mods folder and put the extracted FrameworkSetup files in there instead. I hope I can fix it..

48 minutes ago, moonshinegirl said:

Thank you so so much! I'll try that right now. I remoed everything from my mods folder and put the extracted FrameworkSetup files in there instead. I hope I can fix it..

@namaradus Thanks for hour help!!! I finally fixed it after hours of struggling. MasterController, Woohooer and my CC work again. Now I'll try to run Passion. 

Hey TwilightStorm.

I am quite new in this forum, so I need your help please. I downloaded the passion mod and (I hope) the needed packages to run it.

It work fine, but I have some little problems.

The first: When I activate the passion, my sims change their clothes to naked (and get other hairs). But I activated the option "Change to sleepwear when passion".

Second: I downloaded the black dildo for example on this site and installed it. I find it and I can place it in the world. But what I have to do, that my sim girls use it in solo passion?

I hope you can help me.

Greetings from germany and sry for my not so perfect english. ^^

3 minutes ago, anom9976 said:

i keep getting the censor, what am i doing wrong? KW worked fine for me but i prefer passions, but passion shows me the censor, please help i have all cmar files animations and passions, but i keep getting censor box, why?

At the beginning of the topic there is a mod about it. You can use it, it does not conflict with any other mod. (Sims3CensorEffectDisabled)

16 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

At the beginning of the topic there is a mod about it. You can use it, it does not conflict with any other mod. (Sims3CensorEffectDisabled)

can you please explain it better as I can not understand. I dont mind the temporary block censor for a second or less, but it never goes away for me. I don't want to use that extra mod (Sims3CensorEffectDisabled) because I dont want the censor gone when they shower or use the toilet. I want to use Passion in its original form (do passions remove censor in it's original form?). I hope you can understand me. thanks.

55 minutes ago, Puryfire said:

Hey TwilightStorm.

I am quite new in this forum, so I need your help please. I downloaded the passion mod and (I hope) the needed packages to run it.

It work fine, but I have some little problems.

The first: When I activate the passion, my sims change their clothes to naked (and get other hairs). But I activated the option "Change to sleepwear when passion".

Second: I downloaded the black dildo for example on this site and installed it. I find it and I can place it in the world. But what I have to do, that my sim girls use it in solo passion?

I hope you can help me.

Greetings from germany and sry for my not so perfect english. ^^

The change hair in naked outfits, is something usual in sims 3 and it has nothing to do with passion or any other mod.

I suggest to in stall Nraas dresser mod and use its setting copy -> hair to all outfits.

The outfit option "Change to sleepwear when passion" will change to nude if you use the ejaculation.

The dildo and other objects are in the sample animation XML packages at the begging of the topic. You must also have the animation clips.

Go to this link and download the animations https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47255-sims3-sex-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world/

then go to the first page of this topic and download the OKW_Amra72_Animations.zip

Extract the package to your mods folder and replace the original one.