Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

On 05/01/2018 at 1:26 PM, TwilightStorm said:

The HDS animations are a bit awful. I made long time ago some of them for AW but I did not like any of them. FallinEsper_SexAnimations.package  AW_FallinEsper_SexAnimations.package

The StrapOn and the SheMale flag are two different things and they can not work together.

SheMale is a female that has the penis add on  from CmarNY for females.

If passion finds this add on, in a naked female outfit, it adds the SheMale flag, it self.

When the flag is raised, the female sim can not ware the StrapOn, because already has penis.

If you want to see StrapOn on a female outfit, the SheMale flag must be disabled.

Try to start a FF animation then, to see it. 

It works with AfterDusk animations, for me. 

I will test these animations at weekend and when I'm done, I'll upload them at the beginning of this topic. 

I was speaking about this one. I don't think they are the same

AW_HDSCreations.package

HDSCreations - big load of animations.package

2 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

This is a great new. Alfiechan and you deserve congratulations to have made passion compatible with the AW packages. I like very much the way you still mention Alfiechan for the great improvements he brought to Animated_Woohoo when he made Passion.

I admire people like you, Alfiechan, Kickers, Amra72,Sm, SFoug, Kiwi, and all the others who spend so much time for free to improve the Sims.

So I am very happy my modest work could help you to improve Passion.

I have not your skill but I guessed that the willingness to keep compatibility with AW was a pitfall. Keeping compatibility breaks the progress!

Now I am working on SF animations and I will deliver it by the end of the week-end. You find in the attached file the OKW for the Jezabeel animation. She made only one cowgirl animation for bed but I think it is a very nice one.

It can be played as MF. It it is played as FF, the female who play male actor wear a strap on

To play them with MM : setup passion Passion/Setting/ Exclude invalid position disabled

Here is the situation of the AW. Did I miss some ?

Creator Animation Package Last version year Planning
HDS HDSCreations 2013 Worth ?
WTW WTWanimations                  2013 Worth ?
FallinEsper FallinEsper_SexAnimations 2014 Not schedule yet
Sfoug SFanimations 2014 Schedule by the end of this WE
Sm SMAnimations 2014 OKW Done
Dae Dae Sung AfterDuskSims 2014 OKW Done
Jeza JezaAnimations 2014 OKW Done
Ghoct ghoct_SexAnimations 2015 OKW Done
Kiwi KIWanimations 2015 OKW Done

HDS is not schedule because you told it does not worth it. I have never played with WTW content more than 100 positions so if I do it I should be sure that their quality is good enough what do you think about it ? I know that many passion users enjoy to play MM position. So I could finish the work with them if their quality is good enough. Do you think it is worth to made them OKW ?

OKW_JezaAnimations.package

Yes, you have them all from what I see. WTW animations are most good. I found only one that is not good (a floor blowjob) that moves the legs in a strange way. Beyond that the animations are good. I had a thought to write a KW XML for them but this is a big work to do because they are so many. More than 100 animations, I think. If someone makes that then I believe AW is completely gone!

I still mention Alfiechan because no matter how good you are in programming or not, modding is a new, unknown road to walk! Many procedures are unknown and you have to use them to create your own and the only way to see the result is to play the game. I got Alfiechan C code with many comments and that was a real tutorial for me! That is what I mention in the signature!   

SimJMFan Would it be possible to place the finished okw animations on the front page and add if you need to type KW before the creator? Maybe on your own post? to get the propoer cred ;) I got a bit confused when i tried to download the last finished OKW afterdarkanimations :smiley: But being confused seems to be a very common feeling for me anyway ;)

Here is the SF animations OKW. 

SFoug made 8 animations (3 MF in couch, 4 MF in bed and 1 MFM in bed)

One bonus animation is created for this OKW (Reverse cowgirl in bed)

When they are played with FF, the female who plays the Male actor wear a strap-on

I just have an issue with the MFM position. I made tries for hours but it did not work Third one is freezing (a_bed_hardcoreC_01o). I made solo positions to test these 2 anims. They exist.

Even with the setup partner 1-0-0 for actors 0,1,2 it did not work.

OKW_SFanimations.package

2 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

SimJMFan Would it be possible to place the finished okw animations on the front page and add if you need to type KW before the creator? Maybe on your own post? to get the propoer cred ;) I got a bit confused when i tried to download the last finished OKW afterdarkanimations :smiley: But being confused seems to be a very common feeling for me anyway ;)

TwillightStorm will place them in the front page. It is very confusing and not only for you because we exchanged unfinished OKW like I just did for the SF OKW. 

Cheers

5 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Yes, you have them all from what I see. WTW animations are most good. I found only one that is not good (a floor blowjob) that moves the legs in a strange way. Beyond that the animations are good. I had a thought to write a KW XML for them but this is a big work to do because they are so many. More than 100 animations, I think. If someone makes that then I believe AW is completely gone!

I still mention Alfiechan because no matter how good you are in programming or not, modding is a new, unknown road to walk! Many procedures are unknown and you have to use them to create your own and the only way to see the result is to play the game. I got Alfiechan C code with many comments and that was a real tutorial for me! That is what I mention in the signature!   

Well I see I will made an OKW for WTW. But I need a rest. I am a little fed up to have tested so many animations. But we won't be done. Fallinesper and HDS will be stil out of the OKW world. 

8 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Here is the SF animations OKW. 

SFoug made 8 animations (3 MF in couch, 4 MF in bed and 1 MFM in bed)

One bonus animation is created for this OKW (Reverse cowgirl in bed)

When they are played with FF, the female who plays the Male actor wear a strap-on

I just have an issue with the MFM position. I made tries for hours but it did not work Third one is freezing (a_bed_hardcoreC_01o). I made solo positions to test these 2 anims. They exist.

Even with the setup partner 1-0-0 for actors 0,1,2 it did not work.

I fixed the error for you!

OKW_SFanimations.package

The error was in the last animation,

<!--Bed DP MFM hardcore-->            
    <WooHooStage>            
        <Creator>SF</Creator>        
        <Key>SFanimations.a_bed_hardcore_01</Key>        
        <Category>Vaginal</Category>        
        <Objects>BedSingle,BedDouble,Altar</Objects>        
        <LoopMax>3</LoopMax>        
        <Skill>0</Skill>        
        <MinSims>3</MinSims>        

<!-- Actor 0 -->        
        <WooHooActor Id="0">        
            <Animation>a_bed_hardcoreA_01o</Animation>    
            <NakedFlags>LowerBody</NakedFlags>    
            <Species>Human</Species>    
            <Genders>Male,Female</Genders>    
            <UseStrapon>true</UseStrapon>    
            <Action>    
                <Partner>1</Partner>
                <Arousal>0</Arousal>
            </Action>    
        </WooHooActor>        

<!-- Actor 1 -->        
        <WooHooActor Id="1">        
            <Animation>a_bed_hardcoreB_01o</Animation>    
            <Species>Human</Species>    
            <Genders>Female</Genders>    
            <Action>    
                <Partner>0</Partner>
                <Arousal>0</Arousal>
            </Action>    
            </WooHooActor>                                   <-- this was missing!

<!-- Actor 2 -->        
        <WooHooActor Id="2">        
            <Animation>a_bed_hardcoreC_01o</Animation>    
            <Species>Human</Species>    
            <Action>    
                <Partner>0</Partner>
                <Arousal>0</Arousal>
            </Action>    
        </WooHooActor>        

</WooHooStage>

5 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I fixed the error for you!

OKW_SFanimations.package

The error was in the last animation,

<!--Bed DP MFM hardcore-->            
    <WooHooStage>            
        <Creator>SF</Creator>        
        <Key>SFanimations.a_bed_hardcore_01</Key>        
        <Objects>BedSingle,BedDouble,Altar</Objects>        
        <LoopMax>3</LoopMax>        
        <Skill>0</Skill>        
        <MinSims>3</MinSims>        

<!-- Actor 0 -->        
        <WooHooActor Id="0">        
            <Animation>a_bed_hardcoreA_01o</Animation>    
            <Species>Human</Species>    
            <Action>    
                <Partner>1</Partner>
                <Arousal>0</Arousal>
            </Action>    
        </WooHooActor>        

<!-- Actor 1 -->        
        <WooHooActor Id="1">        
            <Animation>a_bed_hardcoreB_01o</Animation>    
            <Species>Human</Species>    
            <Genders>Female</Genders>    
            <Action>    
                <Partner>0</Partner>
                <Arousal>0</Arousal>
            </Action>    
            </WooHooActor>                                   <-- this was missing!

<!-- Actor 2 -->        
        <WooHooActor Id="2">        
            <Animation>a_bed_hardcoreC_01o</Animation>    
            <Species>Human</Species>    
            <Action>    
                <Partner>0</Partner>
                <Arousal>0</Arousal>
            </Action>    
        </WooHooActor>        

</WooHooStage>

Oups ! Thanks I will test if the FF work and afterthat we will done with it. I think their qualitiy is still good. A good sequence can be done with couch cowgirl fast and slow. Isn't it ?

I start the the work with WTW 124 animations + 16 threesome = 140 positions....

11 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Oups ! Thanks I will test if the FF work and afterthat we will done with it. I think their qualitiy is still good. A good sequence can be done with couch cowgirl fast and slow. Isn't it ?

I start the the work with WTW 124 animations + 16 threesome = 140 positions....

Tell me when you're ready, to gather them and add them at the first post.

1 hour ago, hannahime said:

Hello, couldn't find it (or possibly overlooked), is it also working with NRAAS Woohooer? I know one of the comments said it's working with every NRAAS mod, but is it also with Woohooer? You know, asking because of similiar functions. Thank you for reply.

You can have both Woohooer and Passion at the same time yes.

High Twillight Storm,

I have started to make the huge OKW for WTW. I have tested the 20 solo position. and I made the first MF,MM,FF position. MF and MM work very well.

For FF, it works but in my computer strap-on doesn't show. I test these positions in a new world and I surprised about this strapon issue. If you could test this position (only this one, the other are ok) in your game, it would be very usefull as I will use this position as a template for 123 followers...

Cheers

OKW_WTWanimations.package

Hello and sorry for always asking,

this is just my very first time with Passion mod, I used Kinky world, but it literally nuked my game and I find Passion more suitable for me. However, I don't really know how to use it - settings, which poses and animations are fine and working, how to switch positions and choose them... Also one pop up appreared saying that position is not working or something similiar. When I click on passion, they just undress, two sims "merge" into one, they stand there, do nothing and I can't chose position for them. Thank you for replies

4 hours ago, mungo10 said:

this mod is not working for me  OKW_SFanimations.package      3,7kb ?

Please, have a little patience!

When everything is ready you'll see it at the frond page of the topic.

From what I saw in this package, string tables are only EN and GR.

So if your local is not any of that, sure it won't work for you.

All this, is under test and when it's done, be sure that you'll able to see it working!

6 hours ago, hannahime said:

Hello and sorry for always asking,

this is just my very first time with Passion mod, I used Kinky world, but it literally nuked my game and I find Passion more suitable for me. However, I don't really know how to use it - settings, which poses and animations are fine and working, how to switch positions and choose them... Also one pop up appreared saying that position is not working or something similiar. When I click on passion, they just undress, two sims "merge" into one, they stand there, do nothing and I can't chose position for them. Thank you for replies

Passion or KW needs animations from any AW or KW creator.

What ever is in the first post of the topic is an XML sample and not an animation.

Except of whatever was AW and we convert it in KW.

At the moment this conversion is only for SM AW animations. Whatever else about AW is about to come and it's not ready yet.  

When passion merge sims and does nothing, it means that you don't have any animations for the current object, that you choose your sims to passion.

Install some animations, in your mods folder, to see them working. Any AW animation or KW works for passion.

Click the Downloads - Sims 3 tap at the top and navigate to whatever is sims 3 animations and download them....

Passion is Pure Script Mod and not a Core Mod!

So you can always delete it from your mods and it will change almost nothing in your game.

I never used nuclear science to it!  :classic_biggrin: 

36 minutes ago, SimJMFan said:

Did you download the animation file bvy Sfoug ? 

I believe , that you see the reason, why there must be both XML and Clips packages for downloads.... 

The OKW_WTWanimations.package has no errors!

What is that you want me to do with it?

You work so fast on it and you made me, you follower!

Have you seen you profile?

Hi TwillightStorm,

I usually prefer to put a link in the animation's creator web. But some look to have no download link anymore. Sure it would be easier for the usual users to have both (okw and animation package) together. It's up to you.

I need to modify the STBL of WTW because I have 16 threesome anims to add and because the positions name given by wtw are not explicit. But I forgot that users could need the STBL in their game language...

Can we generate auomatically a STBL for every language. I am not ready to type 140 position for around 20 STBL...

Just tell me if the wtw blowjob position work with strapon in your game. I am waiting on your ok before to go on the creations of this OKW.

cheers

When you have time, could you just test the blowjob position in OKW WTW. I guess the miss of the strapon is linked to my game (even if I started a new game)

Cheers

2 minutes ago, SimJMFan said:

Hi TwillightStorm,

I usually prefer to put a link in the animation's creator web. But some look to have no download link anymore. Sure it would be easier for the usual users to have both (okw and animation package) together. It's up to you.

I need to modify the STBL of WTW because I have 16 threesome anims to add and because the positions name given by wtw are not explicit. But I forgot that users could need the STBL in their game language...

Can we generate auomatically a STBL for every language. I am not ready to type 140 position for around 20 STBL...

Just tell me if the wtw blowjob position work with strapon in your game. I am waiting on your ok before to go on the creations of this OKW.

cheers

When you have time, could you just test the blowjob position in OKW WTW. I guess the miss of the strapon is linked to my game (even if I started a new game)

Cheers

All StrapOn thing was confusing passion because of AW animations. I'm in coding now to change it and believe that this is "huge" harder for me, than to check for XML errors! 

So don't pay any attention to it, until I'm done with it.

Keep do, what you do and when I'm done, I'll give you the first release to test it....

We both know how! 

53 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

Passion or KW needs animations from any AW or KW creator.

What ever is in the first post of the topic is an XML sample and not an animation.

Except of whatever was AW and we convert it in KW.

At the moment this conversion is only for SM AW animations. Whatever else about AW is about to come and it's not ready yet.  

When passion merge sims and does nothing, it means that you don't have any animations for the current object, that you choose your sims to passion.

Install some animations, in your mods folder, to see them working. Any AW animation or KW works for passion.

Click the Downloads - Sims 3 tap at the top and navigate to whatever is sims 3 animations and download them....

Passion is Pure Script Mod and not a Core Mod!

So you can always delete it from your mods and it will change almost nothing in your game.

I never used nuclear science to it!  :classic_biggrin: 

Thank you very much, I will definitely try it!

Hi, I'm having a bit of an issue and I can't tell whether it's this mod or not.

Whenever I use the Passion interaction on a sim that moved in from a University, they reset. Other scenario is someone within the town, they undress, but just stand there.

I've tried reinstalling and installing, please help if convenient.

3 hours ago, iChristina said:

Hi, I'm having a bit of an issue and I can't tell whether it's this mod or not.

Whenever I use the Passion interaction on a sim that moved in from a University, they reset. Other scenario is someone within the town, they undress, but just stand there.

I've tried reinstalling and installing, please help if convenient.

The "scenario is someone within the town, they undress, but just stand there." means that you have the XML and not any clips of the animations. Once again, whatever is in the first post of the topic is an XML sample of how to use the held items in passion and they are not animations. Any AW animation or KW works for passion.