Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

16 hours ago, lemon118 said:

Thanks so much! I got it working. Just 1 more question: is it possible for it to work in teen-adult relationships? Or only adult-adult and teen-teen?

If I remember correctly, there is an option to enable this in Passion settings menu.

On 10/01/2018 at 6:32 AM, Malyga said:

I think this needs to be addressed:

I had no idea that HDSCreations had an AW file so I downloaded it and would like to know if it is the right one.

Also, will SimJMFan's OKW_SFAnimations file have a KW animation clips file to go with it or can I just use the one I have for the AW file?

Here are the package of the HDS animations. There are 22 clips for 2 solo positions and 10 couple position. That makes 12 positions.

2 solo positions for bed

1 couple position for bed

5 couple position for floor

1 sauna position

1 position for dining table and desk

1 position for dining chair and couch

1 position for dining chair and toilet.

As I needed to create a new animations package, I inclued it here too.

Now I think all the former AW animations can be played with OKW. I have just given up the Faller anims. Clips don't match together.

Next step I will check up again all the animations and create a final OKW with all the languages as I did for this one.

Cheers

HDSCreations.package

OKW_HDSCreations .package

58 minutes ago, lemon118 said:

I tried enabling for teens (for NRaas Woohoer as well) and setting the consent qualifier to match my current character but it still didn't work :frown:

At the minimum teens have to be at least halfway through their life state or 50% (when you get to the teen option it asks you to pick between 50-99%). That is legal precaution to protect people who live in more restrictive areas cause depending on where you live you could/can run into problems if they are viewed as underage (and yes even if they are just a bunch of pixels the laws don't see that way).

Hey Alfie... oh wait, old habits die hard I guess haha. I used to follow and comment the original post back in LadyMoraine whence it all began, but glad to see you're keeping the mod alive, Storm :smile:

Everything works fine (and better, love the cummask effect), but somehow I can't play MaryJane's Sloppy Jalopy or K69's Wornado Triage, only animations in Bwan Speedster work (Amra's, L666, and another one which I can't recall now).

It's like Passion doesn't recognize those cars as valid woohoo objects, no option for passionning in the menu.

Any ideas?

31 minutes ago, Silvermetal said:

Hey Alfie... oh wait, old habits die hard I guess haha. I used to follow and comment the original post back in LadyMoraine whence it all began, but glad to see you're keeping the mod alive, Storm :smile:

Everything works fine (and better, love the cummask effect), but somehow I can't play MaryJane's Sloppy Jalopy or K69's Wornado Triage, only animations in Bwan Speedster work (Amra's, L666, and another one which I can't recall now).

It's like Passion doesn't recognize those cars as valid woohoo objects, no option for passionning in the menu.

Any ideas?

Try Passion>Settings>Positions>Reload Defaults (its way at the bottom)

Also use Master Controller to reset the town for good measure

Click on City Hall or any computer Nraas>MC>Town>Reset Everything

And which version of Passion do you have?

On 01/02/2018 at 12:42 PM, Silvermetal said:

Any ideas?

These animations are made specifically for this kind of car. If you want these animations to work for other cars, you should change the object in the okw'xml

Cheers

I am making the final test of OKW packages. I have got some issues with the WTW because few k69 positions take the place of the wtw.

When I check in the OKW file, I noticed that the concerned positions share the same animation name. So it will take some time to identify which Animation share the same name as I noticed the same problem with SMAnimation and K69.

It means that the animation's name has to be unique. I knew the key name should be unique but did not know this obligation concerns the animations name.

If I am right, I think that animation creator should be aware about it.

For exemple the animation's name "a_bed_blowjobA_01" exist in WTW animations, K69 animations and SM animation.

I guess I should modify WTW and SM animation package, because K69 go on to make amazing animation.

Before I do it, I would like to know if I am the only one who get this conflict.

cheers

6 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

These animations are made specifically for this kind of car. If you want these animations to work for other cars, you should change the object in the okw'xml

Cheers

I think what they mean is that those animations won't play even with the right cars :classic_ph34r:

3 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

I am making the final test of OKW packages. I have got some issues with the WTW because few k69 positions take the place of the wtw.

When I check in the OKW file, I noticed that the concerned positions share the same animation name. So it will take some time to identify which Animation share the same name as I noticed the same problem with SMAnimation and K69.

It means that the animation's name has to be unique. I knew the key name should be unique but did not know this obligation concerns the animations name.

If I am right, I think that animation creator should be aware about it.

For exemple the animation's name "a_bed_blowjobA_01" exist in WTW animations, K69 animations and SM animation.

I guess I should modify WTW and SM animation package, because K69 go on to make amazing animation.

Before I do it, I would like to know if I am the only one who get this conflict.

cheers

This might be from something else. The animation name has the animation clips file before it (WTWanimations.a_bed_blowjob_01). This declares where the clip  (a_bed_blowjobA_01) is located. Even if the clips have the same name, they have different locations.  Delete your cache files and Reload Defaults in passion positions. I've never seen such thing.

On 1/2/2018 at 7:42 AM, Silvermetal said:

Any ideas?

I guess that you have an outdate version. They're both fixed long time ago.

On 30/1/2018 at 12:56 PM, lemon118 said:

I tried enabling for teens (for NRaas Woohoer as well) and setting the consent qualifier to match my current character but it still didn't work :frown:

A teen to work in passion must have romantic interactions in its pie menu.

Those interactions are shown in pie if the teen is >50% of teen lifespan. 

If it's below 50% the sim will not interact with passion.

That is not from passion. That is from EA.

I use Buzz Aging Manager mod from MTS to stop teen age in the last teen day, before it change to YA/A.

This way, always work.

2 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

I guess you are right. English is your native language after not mine. I just wanted to complete it just in case....

Actually I taught myself english. I grew up on a North American Indian Reservation my native language would be Tsalagi aka Cherokee. I didn't start learning english until I was 16.

4 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

This might be from something else. The animation name has the animation clips file before it (WTWanimations.a_bed_blowjob_01). This declares where the clip  (a_bed_blowjobA_01) is located. Even if the clips have the same name, they have different locations.  Delete your cache files and Reload Defaults in passion positions. I've never seen such thing.

I have been quite surprise myself. As I play with CC worlds (Alpine county and Suvadiva), Should I delecte the world caches as well ? Otherwise I will test it also with a EA world.

I assumed this to be an issue because the Master guide does not mention that the animations package is in the name of the clip. (cf page 8 of the guide)

Animated Woohoo Tutorial v.1.0.pdf

6 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

I have been quite surprise myself. As I play with CC worlds (Alpine county and Suvadiva), Should I delecte the world caches as well ? Otherwise I will test it also with a EA world.

I assumed this to be an issue because the Master guide does not mention that the animations package is in the name of the clip. (cf page 8 of the guide)

In non EA worlds the cache is in WorldCaches folder.

The Tutorial says

This is important now: Take the name of your recently build .package file containing
your animations. Beeing for Example „YourAnimationPackage.package“
or whatever suits your needs.

YourAnimationPackage is the package that contain your clips.

and then it says

Now Open S3PE, be sure you’ve closed that window having your animation files
in the first place. Now we have to open the FNV Hasher to get a hash for our
XML file so it can be recognized by the Animated Woohoo Network!

You hash this name to be recognized by the Animated Woohoo Network

So the animation name goes in the XML YourAnimationPackage.a_animation_01

and your XML name is YourAnimationPackage

<animCreator>SimJMFan</animCreator>
    <animName>YourAnimationPackage.a_animation_01</animName> <-- defines package name and animation name
    <animText1>a_animation</animText1>                                        <-- define the clip name inside that package
    <animText2>_01</animText2>

7 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

I think I found what you saw. I'm testing 3some and 4some animations for strap on and I saw that  WTWanimations.a_couch_blowjob_01__Threesome (Blowjob 3some MfM) is the same animation with SpaceMan couch 3some blowjob!, when this animation NEVER existed in AW_WTW. It is for sure a duplicate animation but it exits in both creators. It is not an error!

I checked that you have 140 animations for WTW animattions in your OKW file, when AW WTW animations has 124. There are 16 animations more in your OKW file AND THIS IS NOT WRONG!!!

Those clips exist in WTWAnimations.package. 

a_couch_blowjobA_01o

a_couch_blowjobB_01o

a_couch_blowjobC_01o

exist in WTWanimations.package but the AW_WTWanimations.package never mentioned them in its XML

Those clips are from different creators and that is why you see them where they're not suppose to be.

11 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I think I found what you saw. I'm testing 3some and 4some animations for strap on and I saw that  WTWanimations.a_couch_blowjob_01__Threesome (Blowjob 3some MfM) is the same animation with SpaceMan couch 3some blowjob!, when this animation NEVER existed in AW_WTW. It is for sure a duplicate animation but it exits in both creators. It is not an error!

I checked that you have 140 animations for WTW animattions in your OKW file, when AW WTW animations has 124. There are 16 animations more in your OKW file AND THIS IS NOT WRONG!!!

Those clips exist in WTWAnimations.package. 

a_couch_blowjobA_01o

a_couch_blowjobB_01o

a_couch_blowjobC_01o

exist in WTWanimations.package but the AW_WTWanimations.package never mentioned them in its XML

Those clips are from different creators and that is why you see them where they're not suppose to be.

When an animation is done for a threesome, their name finished with a o. When I made the OKW I test every anims to check if it worked, And after I built the position. I had no issues when I did it becaus I had only WTW animations in my mods/package directory. And it work. It was easy to indentify the WTW animations because he made a slow and a fast version.

Anyway I wil test it in a new CC world and tell you what happens...

Cheers.

14 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

When an animation is done for a threesome, their name finished with a o. When I made the OKW I test every anims to check if it worked, And after I built the position. I had no issues when I did it becaus I had only WTW animations in my mods/package directory. And it work. It was easy to indentify the WTW animations because he made a slow and a fast version.

Anyway I wil test it in a new CC world and tell you what happens...

Cheers.

I agree to what you say above!

I tell you that I found out that the WTW animations package has animations that they don't belong to WTW and I'm not talking about your AW/OKW conversion.

I found at least one couch animation that is SM animation inside the WTW animations package.

A threesome, finished with a -o- as you said, but is not WTW animation. 

Since we never exchange the WTW animations package file, and we both saw such thing...

I believe that there are 16 more animations from other creators in WTW animations package file.

The package with the clips, that we all have.

And your work with AW to OKW conversion discovered that.

On 1/2/2018 at 2:42 AM, Silvermetal said:

Any ideas?

Sorry for the delay :frown:

I was about to do what namaradus said, but somehow when I loaded my game everything was working fine... cache playing tricks on me maybe? Dunno, thanks anyway ;)

5 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I agree to what you say above!

I tell you that I found out that the WTW animations package has animations that they don't belong to WTW and I'm not talking about your AW/OKW conversion.

I found at least one couch animation that is SM animation inside the WTW animations package.

A threesome, finished with a -o- as you said, but is not WTW animation. 

Since we never exchange the WTW animations package file, and we both saw such thing...

I believe that there are 16 more animations from other creators in WTW animations package file.

The package with the clips, that we all have.

And your work with AW to OKW conversion discovered that.

I was so proud to have found out more positions than existed in the AW version. Actually what I did was a work of "Niebelungen". 

I listed all the name listed in _Key (302 names)

I listed the clips (273 clips)

So, I got 29 names which were not related to a clip. Here is the list of this names :

a_couch_analA_01
a_couch_analA_01o
a_couch_analA_01v
a_couch_analA_01vo
a_couch_analB_01
a_couch_analB_01o
a_couch_analB_01v
a_couch_analB_01vo
a_couch_analC_01o
a_couch_analC_01vo
a_couch_masturbateB_01
a_Floor_analA_03
a_Floor_analA_03o
a_Floor_analA_03v
a_Floor_analA_03vo
a_Floor_analB_03
a_Floor_analB_03o
a_Floor_analB_03v
a_Floor_analB_03vo
a_Floor_analC_02o
a_Floor_analC_02vo
a_Floor_analC_03
a_Floor_analC_03o
a_Floor_analC_03vo
a_Floor_analD_03
a_shower_analA_01
a_shower_analA_01v
a_shower_analB_01

a_shower_analB_01v

WTW was not the only animations package to show in the _key list names which did not exist in the clips list.

I Hope this could help

3 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

So, I got 29 names which were not related to a clip. Here is the list of this names :

I know what you mean. When I converted SM AW to OKW, I found some more animations but the clips where broken or unfinished. The result was weird. In a counter 3some animation of SM when all 3some animation clips end with an -o- the animation clip that is supposed to be for actor A had no animation. I replaced it with another clip, with the same name but with no -o- at the end and it worked. 

Hi, I'm new here and I recently downloaded this mod. I don't know if the problem I'm experiencing was already reported on this thread; if there is a comment like this reported, please point me to it.

I have the "Exclude Invalid Positions" disabled but it keeps excluding invalid positions when my Sims do Passion. Is there a way to fix this? :cold_sweat: I do get the feeling that the answer to my problem is right in my face but I can't see it haha.