Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

18 hours ago, sim333 said:

In the latest versions of Passion and Kinky isn't there a conflict? I have read that it is.

I think that conflict is not the right word for what happens. There are two kind of script mods. The pure and the core mods. A pure script mod uses the game core resources to make a modification in the game and a core mod modifies the game engines core(s) That means, a core mod can modify the behavior of any mod that use resources from the same core that a core mod has modify. Kinky World is a core mod when Passion is a pure script mod. So Kinky World can affect the behavior of Passion in the game and result to things that neither Kinky or Passion is responsible. I believe that, if you want to install a core mod, install only this and no any other mod, unless its creator has test and says so.  

Hey TwilightStorm, would you ever consider to make additional mod for passion - stript dance mod, cuz MaryJane just uploaded wonderful stript animations and sadly now it works only in KW. I was thinking to try make something by myself, something like misukisu dance stage mod, just with real pole and thoese animations, but when I opened the misukisu script, I realized that this is not for my level :classic_confused:

5 hours ago, Alana said:

Hey TwilightStorm, would you ever consider to make additional mod for passion - stript dance mod, cuz MaryJane just uploaded wonderful stript animations and sadly now it works only in KW. I was thinking to try make something by myself, something like misukisu dance stage mod, just with real pole and thoese animations, but when I opened the misukisu script, I realized that this is not for my level :classic_confused:

What animations are you talking about. In MaryJane's last release there is none strip animation. You're talking about dance pole animations from MaryJane? I never heard that!

6 hours ago, Alana said:

Those are default replacement animations for KW's animation package and are meant to replace the current KW animation package.

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

What animations are you talking about. In MaryJane's last release there is none strip animation. You're talking about dance pole animations from MaryJane? I never heard that!

She's talking about the new default replacement animations for the pole dance in the KW animations package that comes with KW but the download includes the entire KW animations package as it's meant to replace it.

4292.gif

2 hours ago, namaradus said:

Those are default replacement animations for KW's animation package and are meant to replace the current KW animation package.

She's talking about the new default replacement animations for the pole dance in the KW animations package that comes with KW but the download includes the entire KW animations package as it's meant to replace it.

4292.gif

Passion has already interactions for the exotic pole. What it needs is the animations and if there is something new, I can add it to passion. Where those animations are?

16 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

Passion has already interactions for the exotic pole. What it needs is the animations and if there is something new, I can add it to passion. Where those animations are?

There on the OP in Mary Janes thread but you'll probably need to jank them out of the animation pack and make an OKW for them too work

Nevermind. I really was dumb. I tried downloading it without having an account earlier but now that I tried it again with my new account I finally made it. Thanks for sharing this amazing mod! After searching hours for WickedWhims for The Sims 3 I was not happy to find out it is gone. But this is even better than what I was trying to find. Keep up the good work!

4 minutes ago, moonshinegirl said:

Nevermind. I really was dumb. I tried downloading it without having an account earlier but now that I tried it again with my new account I finally made it. Thanks for sharing this amazing mod! After searching hours for WickedWhims for The Sims 3 I was not happy to find out it is gone. But this is even better than what I was trying to find. Keep up the good work!

There never was a Wicked Whims for Sims 3 it was only for Sims 4.

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

They're in my topic!

But they are made specifically for the KW pole. In blender, the pole is not placed in the middle, as is usual with objects, or else the animations wouldn't align properly with the pole. So there is a chance that the animation will not work on another pole. Unless you can code it in such way that is at the same spot as the KW dancepole. 

But everything is made to match the KW pole (thickness, etc) so I can't promise they will look good on something else. 

Also, in kinkyworld the animations are split it: grab, start, loop1, loop2, stop. So 5 animations. I have the full animation too, if you prefer that one for passion, although I don't recommend it because it will be a long animation then and the game will become less responsive. :smile: 

The only thing that is really needed is that the pole is in the right place, really important, because I can't change the position of the animations, that would be way too much work. And that the pole is the right thickness so that it won't look weird. If you can do that, it would be cool that my animations will also be in Passion! 

On 19/01/2018 at 3:46 AM, ponnysugar said:

where i can dowload afterdust animations as aw or okw?

Passion will play them and so will Kinky World, they'll appear as a legacy item in your Kinky World package list.  Just add the package file(s) to your Mods/Packages folder and in game, add 'AfterDuskSims' without the ' and '  to the package list in either KW or Passion

Here you go : http://www.mediafire.com/file/2p89cxxe4sqiym3/AfterDuskSims0.9.zip

x

45 minutes ago, namaradus said:

There never was a Wicked Whims for Sims 3 it was only for Sims 4.

I once had a mod for Sims 3, I thought it was called Wicked Whims? Now I have Nraas Woohooer but it doesn't work. I guess I have a problem with my .cfg file because none of my mods work right now, including Passion.

I sadly can't seem to get Passion to work in my game. I downloaded the newest version and some animations by Amra72 and two others. I put all the files in my Mods/Packages folder. Since I put them there, Nraas Master Controller and Woohooer don't work either and I don't know how to fix it. You listed some files that are required for Passion to work and I don't have these. Where do I download them?

18 minutes ago, moonshinegirl said:

I sadly can't seem to get Passion to work in my game. I downloaded the newest version and some animations by Amra72 and two others. I put all the files in my Mods/Packages folder. Since I put them there, Nraas Master Controller and Woohooer don't work either and I don't know how to fix it. You listed some files that are required for Passion to work and I don't have these. Where do I download them?

Sounds like you need to rebuild your mods frame work.

Download and unzip the file and grab copy/paste the Mods folder inside to your Documents>EA>The Sims 3 folder

There will be 2 mods in this you can delete them after the test to make sure everything is working.

Before adding any other mods start up a New Game to make sure NoBuildSparkles is working. No Intro you'll know right away if it's working when you start the game up.

nointro.package: The No Intro will eliminate the EA Intro video before the game starts loading, which makes it very quick and easy to see if things are setup properly. If the plumbob animation and intro videos no longer play (you go straight to the loading screen), then you know your .package file content is working!

NoBuildSparkles.package: Nobuildsparkles will show that your custom content is actually working in-game. Go into build mode and build a wall, or a room. If no sparkles appear, then other package format content should work as well!

FrameworkSetup.zip

47 minutes ago, moonshinegirl said:

I once had a mod for Sims 3, I thought it was called Wicked Whims? Now I have Nraas Woohooer but it doesn't work. I guess I have a problem with my .cfg file because none of my mods work right now, including Passion.

You might be thinking of Kicker's Animated Woohoo aka AW or Alefiechan's Animated Woohoo 3.0 which was the predecessor to Passion.

1 hour ago, MaryJane said:

Also, in kinkyworld the animations are split it: grab, start, loop1, loop2, stop. So 5 animations. I have the full animation too, if you prefer that one for passion, although I don't recommend it because it will be a long animation then and the game will become less responsive. :smile: 

The only thing that is really needed is that the pole is in the right place, really important, because I can't change the position of the animations, that would be way too much work. And that the pole is the right thickness so that it won't look weird. If you can do that, it would be cool that my animations will also be in Passion! 

Thanks a lot for this info, MaryJane!

All that you said above, (grab, start, loop1, loop2, stop) is a Jazz script for Sims3 animation player, at least in "Sims 3 programing language"

and as I made the first Jazz script for passion to do, various objects animations, I think that I can do this also!

Sure not in this update, that I try to fix a big issue with passion and that is the strap on thing that I'm close to end it...

..but in future passion update, all you work will be in it!

All I want is to see them, the rest is mine to do!

P/S I have some new things to give you for your hobby but I prefer NOT to attempt you away from your goal and that is the University thing that you started.

FOCUS on that and only on that! That is your job at the moment.... 

20 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

Thanks a lot for this info, MaryJane!

All that you said above, (grab, start, loop1, loop2, stop) is a Jazz script for Sims3 animation player, at least in "Sims 3 programing language"

and as I made the first Jazz script for passion to do, various objects animations, I think that I can do this also!

Sure not in this update, that I try to fix a big issue with passion and that is the strap on thing that I'm close to end it...

..but in future passion update, all you work will be in it!

All I want is to see them, the rest is mine to do!

P/S I have some new things to give you for your hobby but I prefer NOT to attempt you away from your goal and that is the University thing that you started.

FOCUS on that and only on that! That is your job at the moment.... 

I hope you can make it work! Would be nice for the people who want the animation but don't want/can't run Kinky World :smile: 

If you have new things you can always request. Right now I'm not so busy, just the usual, but in Februari I have lots to do for my study and work. 

If I don't have the time I'll say it ;) I know my priorities. But I became I lot faster at animating! Before, I used to work 2 or 3 days on only one simple animation... I really needed so many hours. Now I can make a simple animation in 2 hours, and a more complex one in a day. Not counting the pole dancing, that took me a full week, lol. That was really difficult. 

11 hours ago, MaryJane said:

I got the animations, I add them in passion and I made them to change the outfit category from everyday to sleepwear, to swimwear and finally to nude. I need to add a new interaction in passion for the pole and I think that it will be ready in this update. Your animations are extremely good! I think that is better to have them as a continues loop and have another choice of the old pole dance animations. Something like Dance 1 and Dance 2  

40 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

I got the animations, I add them in passion and I made them to change the outfit category from everyday to sleepwear, to swimwear and finally to nude. I need to add a new interaction in passion for the pole and I think that it will be ready in this update. Your animations are extremely good! I think that is better to have them as a continues loop and have another choice of the old pole dance animations. Something like Dance 1 and Dance 2  

So you keep them like this, or want the full animation? 

And thank you!