Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

I think this needs to be addressed:

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎06 at 5:34 AM, SimJMFan said:

I was speaking about this one. I don't think they are the same

AW_HDSCreations.package

HDSCreations - big load of animations.package

I had no idea that HDSCreations had an AW file so I downloaded it and would like to know if it is the right one.

Also, will SimJMFan's OKW_SFAnimations file have a KW animation clips file to go with it or can I just use the one I have for the AW file?

18 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

The "scenario is someone within the town, they undress, but just stand there." means that you have the XML and not any clips of the animations. Once again, whatever is in the first post of the topic is an XML sample of how to use the held items in passion and they are not animations. Any AW animation or KW works for passion.

Click the Downloads - Sims 3 tap at the top and navigate to whatever is sims 3 animations and download them....

I did exactly so, and my Sims continue to either reset, or just stand there in each other. Back in University, Passion worked fine, but when moving into town it broke.

6 hours ago, iChristina said:

I did exactly so, and my Sims continue to either reset, or just stand there in each other. Back in University, Passion worked fine, but when moving into town it broke.

Now I'm beginning to wonder you're the second one to mention having problems after coming back from University. @TwilightStorm there maybe something going on with the traveling system. Do you have any other suggestions I might have missed from my Edits below?

The other one to mention of having problems after coming back from Uni https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/?do=findComment&comment=2083053

*Edit*

I just tried myself and I can't duplicate it but I only had a sim travel to Uni and then back home Passion worked fine when I got to Uni and fine when I got back home. Maybe I didn't stay long enough as the sim I used was only there for 1 day.

But I also have Nraas Traveler, ErrorTrap and OverWatch installed and those 3 combined are supposed to prevent or at least soften any traveling errors.

So it's possible EA's busted ass traveling system is breaking things or I just got lucky.

*Edit 2*

I just saw your thread over at Nraas I would take igazor's and Chain's advice on adding the mods that igazor suggested and Chain's on reverting to an earlier save and try again. When you add a sim the way you did without the proper mods in place (when they are visiting your home world) it not only corrupts the sim but the save as well (that type of corruption can spread and make things worse and cause all sorts of problems) that could/can/maybe explain the other problems you're also having.

Also when you revert to the earlier save make sure to remove the current save that has the problems as you don't want to risk overwriting it and bringing the corruption back.

7 hours ago, iChristina said:

@namaradus & @iChristina From what I remember from Nraas, there was a suggestion to do a Town Reset when you travel and come back. The frozen animations means that it has animations names in passion dictionary but it can not find them. Like they never load in the game. The sim resets means that something gives null values to its doloop function. Try first to do a Positions reset (Settings -> Positions -> Reload Default) and see if the issue stopped. Check to see if the position number is the same or less than it was before you reset them. If they are less it is for sure that they did not load in the home world. Do a town reset with MC. If want you test more, you can save the game (use save as with a different name) after you came back and restart it. All these should be gone.

*edit*

(I just tried myself and I can't duplicate it but I only had a sim travel to Uni and then back home Passion worked fine when I got to Uni and fine when I got back home. Maybe I didn't stay long enough as the sim I used was only there for 1 day.)

I believe that the player saved the game while was in Uni, restart and tried to come back to the home world. In this case some data that was in ram lost and when came back the world load miss something. There goes the Town Reset suggestion.

1 hour ago, sim333 said:

Happy New Year!
Passion could reproduce sex animation at different speeds? For example, Fast, Slow, Variable. It would be interesting:))

Happy New Year.

The animation speed is made by their own creators. The game animation player does not have any speed control over the animations. The speed of them is affected from the game speed only.

4 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

@namaradus & @iChristina From what I remember from Nraas, there was a suggestion to do a Town Reset when you travel and come back. The frozen animations means that it has animations names in passion dictionary but it can not find them. Like they never load in the game. The sim resets means that something gives null values to its doloop function. Try first to do a Positions reset (Settings -> Positions -> Reload Default) and see if the issue stopped. Check to see if the position number is the same or less than it was before you reset them. If they are less it is for sure that they did not load in the home world. Do a town reset with MC. If want you test more, you can save the game (use save as with a different name) after you came back and restart it. All these should be gone.

*edit*

(I just tried myself and I can't duplicate it but I only had a sim travel to Uni and then back home Passion worked fine when I got to Uni and fine when I got back home. Maybe I didn't stay long enough as the sim I used was only there for 1 day.)

I believe that the player saved the game while was in Uni, restart and tried to come back to the home world. In this case some data that was in ram lost and when came back the world load miss something. There goes the Town Reset suggestion.

You missed the part where they had moved a Mini-Sim into there sims home no amount of Town Resetting will fix that. Moving Mini-Sims into your sims home (or into town for that matter) will break and corrupt the entire save.

And I did save, exit and reload when the sim I used got to Uni. Which why I'm leaning more towards they have Mini-Sim corruption and need to revert to an earlier save.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Traveler+FAQ#Switching Homeworlds-How can I pull in other sims from the world I left behind as newly arriving residents without traveling back and forth many times?

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Other+Types+Of+Sims#x-Mini-Sims

5 hours ago, namaradus said:

You missed the part where they had moved a Mini-Sim into there sims home no amount of Town Resetting will fix that. Moving Mini-Sims into your sims home (or into town for that matter) will break and corrupt the entire save.

And I did save, exit and reload when the sim I used got to Uni. Which why I'm leaning more towards they have Mini-Sim corruption and need to revert to an earlier save.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Traveler+FAQ#Switching Homeworlds-How can I pull in other sims from the world I left behind as newly arriving residents without traveling back and forth many times?

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Other+Types+Of+Sims#x-Mini-Sims

Sorry if I'm a bit dense, but I can I have some brief steps on what to do?

Thank you for your time.

11 hours ago, iChristina said:

Thank you for your time.

As igazor had suggested make sure to have Overwatch, ErrorTrap, Traveler , and RelationshipPanel installed. And then follow Chains advice on reverting to an older save from before you added the sim from UNI and then try to add them.

I have little experience dealing with mini-sims as I tend to avoid them like the plague but igazor and Chain do have alot more experience in dealing with them especially Chain as he's the current Head Developer and Programmer of the Nraas mods and igazor helps people with mini-sim problems all the time.

When I want to bring home a sim from another world whether it's UNI, France, China or Egypt I tend to bring them home with my sim by asking them to move in right before I leave. Although in UNI you want to make sure your sim is using one of the private houses not one the dorms but I've never had much luck in getting sims from UNI to move I'm not sure on how or when the option to ask them to move in shows up.

One thing on Traveler once installed don't remove it as that'll cause problems for the Save that is using it.

Traveler is a passive mod that only runs when it's needed so there's no need to worry about performance impact as it has next to none.

And Master Controller is another great mod to have as it has so many different functions and it too is a passive mod that does nothing until you decide to use it and there are times when you need to Reset your Town, lot's and even stubbornly stuck sims but you would need Master Controller for it's the only mod that can do that. If you have it's Cheats module (need to have the Base mod also) you can even give your sim extra money in an emergency when they really need it.

11 hours ago, iChristina said:

Thank you for your time.

@namaradusYou're right, I missed this and it wasn't known the move of Uni NPC to another world.

@iChristina I think that first of all you should tell us what mods, except passion you use and then how you save the game. You just click save and every time the saved is overwritten, you use save as and you have more than one saves or you use Nraas Saver mod to save the game. Lets start with this and lets later see where the corruption is and what we can do about it. 

As first thing to do, is to choose another household to see if the sims that you play are corrupted or the saved game is corrupted. If you choose another household with other sims and passion plays with no errors, then the sims that you play now are corrupted. 

I'm really sorry for asking again, 

but do I need to place those XML files somewhere, for example Mods folder? Also, where can I find all animations working with passion? Is it okay to just put those which I found and have "OKW" and "AW" in their name? Thank you so much for your help!

6 hours ago, hannahime said:

I'm really sorry for asking again, 

but do I need to place those XML files somewhere, for example Mods folder? Also, where can I find all animations working with passion? Is it okay to just put those which I found and have "OKW" and "AW" in their name? Thank you so much for your help!

I don't know which XML files you are talking about.

In case you talk about the packages at the start of this topic, if you download them and you have the animation clips you can add them to your mods\packages folder.

Be warned that if you DON'T have the animation clips you will make passion undress your sims, merge them and do nothing.

For example KW_L666_Animations_V-16 works only in you have KW_L666_Animations for version 16.

If you don't have version 16, KW_L666_Animations_V-16.zip is useless and I suggest to delete it.

FOR EVERY FILE THAT STARTS WITH OKW there must be also a file THAT STARTS WITH KW.

For example  KW_L666_Animations and OKW_L666_Animations.

As for other XML packages that we post for errors, don't download them.

They might still have errors or missing language tables.

When Everything is done, I'll upload them with their clips at the beginning of the topic.

Have patience.

8 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

I don't know which XML files you are talking about.

In case you talk about the packages at the start of this topic, if you download them and you have the animation clips you can add them to your mods\packages folder.

Be warned that if you DON'T have the animation clips you will make passion undress your sims, merge them and do nothing.

For example KW_L666_Animations_V-16 works only in you have KW_L666_Animations for version 16.

If you don't have version 16, KW_L666_Animations_V-16.zip is useless and I suggest to delete it.

FOR EVERY FILE THAT STARTS WITH OKW there must be also a file THAT STARTS WITH KW.

For example  KW_L666_Animations and OKW_L666_Animations.

As for other XML packages that we post for errors, don't download them.

They might still have errors or missing language tables.

When Everything is done, I'll upload them with their clips at the beginning of the topic.

Have patience.

Okay, I understand now, thank you! And yes, I was talking about xml files at the start of this topic. Thanks for your patience and help.

21 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

@namaradusYou're right, I missed this and it wasn't known the move of Uni NPC to another world.

@iChristina I think that first of all you should tell us what mods, except passion you use and then how you save the game. You just click save and every time the saved is overwritten, you use save as and you have more than one saves or you use Nraas Saver mod to save the game. Lets start with this and lets later see where the corruption is and what we can do about it. 

As first thing to do, is to choose another household to see if the sims that you play are corrupted or the saved game is corrupted. If you choose another household with other sims and passion plays with no errors, then the sims that you play now are corrupted. 

I simply click save every once in a while, or when I log off.  As for the mods, here are everything I have saved:

image.png.2b339f9919ce0fc02b88e9ec7fb54ecd.png

image.png.acce091c1864c59578941e185183f1a6.png

Not sure of this has anything to do with this issue, but after I launch my game and watch the intro, my screen turns black, and I my mouse continues to spiral. I then have to close my game, and relaunch it for it to finally work.

2 hours ago, iChristina said:

I simply click save every once in a while, or when I log off.  As for the mods, here are everything I have saved:

image.png.2b339f9919ce0fc02b88e9ec7fb54ecd.png

image.png.acce091c1864c59578941e185183f1a6.png

Not sure of this has anything to do with this issue, but after I launch my game and watch the intro, my screen turns black, and I my mouse continues to spiral. I then have to close my game, and relaunch it for it to finally work.

If these are all, in your mods folder, I don't see any animations in it. Do you have any AW or OKW files?

Download animations from here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47255-sims3-sex-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world/

and extract the KW and OKW packages in your mods packages folder. Do you see animations with passion?

Also I don't see any CmarNY penis mod. Your male sims, do they have penis when they are naked?

The screen turns black when you load the game for first time, because it tries to allocate virtual memory from your system. This allocation of VM then goes cache and that is the reason you don't see it for second time. It is natural Sim 3 procedure.

The click of save any time and override a previous save can make you totally loose your saved game. You don't have any backup options, in case of any error that might corrupt your saves.

I suggest to download saver mod from Nraas and add it in your mods.

This mod prompts you to save the game every half hour (you can adjust that to anything you want) with a different name (Save, Save1, Save2, Save3 etc). In this case if an error corrupts your latest save, you can load another one. You can do this your self if you use the save as option but during playing, we forget to save.

Another mod that I suggest you to have is Overwatch from Nraas and Master Controller. Overwatch cleans the game from errors during playing and Master Controller helps you to control everything in your home world. 

18 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Hi Twillight Storm,

I have just finished to test the 140 positions of WTW.

At the begining I thought they were vaginal and anal positions. Finally I noticed that all the positions are initially MM. That's why I setup no vaginal positions.

WTW made around 20 orginal positions. Then he adapted them to many objects like sauna passion, etc.

Here is the OKW

OKW_WTWanimations.package

Hi SimJMFan! You forgot to add </WooHooStages> at the end of the XML. I add all the string tables and I will check them, correct if any error and upload this at the start of the topic. You did a lot of work here!

Quite, but less than you did or than you are doing.

I just wanted to finishe this OKW woth the 2 last and maybe least one : FallinEsper and HDS,

name are missing for 2 clips in FallinEsper,

So I export them and I got 2 animations file. I changed the name of this file and I imported them in the package file. But they are not recognize as a clip. I should be able to do that if I want to make the OKW, But I can't. So I read instructions Master wrote. I changed the animations name the way he suggested. But still nothing...

Should the animations file name written in blender ?

Another point catched my attention. Maste guide show that sound are added with s3pE. But where do we setup the animation to its object (bed, counter, chair, etc.) I do not mean to link the object. This is in the OKW xml. I mean Setup. I fancy to adapt k69 animations for motobike to Jetsky and some bath animation to a special bath. (This was a old dream...)

On 13/1/2018 at 2:49 PM, SimJMFan said:

Quite, but less than you did or than you are doing.

I just wanted to finishe this OKW woth the 2 last and maybe least one : FallinEsper and HDS,

name are missing for 2 clips in FallinEsper,

So I export them and I got 2 animations file. I changed the name of this file and I imported them in the package file. But they are not recognize as a clip. I should be able to do that if I want to make the OKW, But I can't. So I read instructions Master wrote. I changed the animations name the way he suggested. But still nothing...

Should the animations file name written in blender ?

Another point catched my attention. Maste guide show that sound are added with s3pE. But where do we setup the animation to its object (bed, counter, chair, etc.) I do not mean to link the object. This is in the OKW xml. I mean Setup. I fancy to adapt k69 animations for motobike to Jetsky and some bath animation to a special bath. (This was a old dream...)

When some one makes an animation, position the actors to an object and create a pose. The pose is on some object that the creator insert its mesh in to blender. Then moves parts of the actors and make a key to every movement end. All of those keys make the animation. Some objects have almost the same geometric characteristics  so that is why an animation for an object can work to another.

The name of a clip is given outside blender. Know that the game does not read names. The game reads FNV hashes, so if you double click a clip with S3PE and add a name in name field and just save it, you have done nothing! You must, after naming that clip to click the FNV64 button and see that its instance number changed. If this happens, you have rename the clip. If the instance remains the same, you found its name by luck!  Go then quickly and play LOTO!  You might be a millionaire!   

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:33 PM, TwilightStorm said:
  • ·       cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map2.package
  • ·       cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2.package
  • ·       cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2.package
  • ·       cmar_MorphingPenisVisibleOnlyTuning.package
  • ·       cmar_penis_angle_slider.package
  • ·       cmar_penis_ballheight_slider.package
  • ·       cmar_penis_ballsize_slider.package
  • ·       cmar_penis_erection_slider.package
  • ·       cmar_penis_foreskin_slider.package
  • ·       cmar_penis_length_slider.package
  • ·       cmar_penis_thick_slider.package
  • ·       cmar_penis_tilt_slider.package
  • ·       cmar_penis_uncut_erection_slider.package
  • ·       cmar_XCAS_TattooLocations.package
  • ·       cmar_XCAS_TuningClothingNaked.package

Where do I find these files?  They are in the description above.

22 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

The name of a clip is given outside blender. Know that the game does not read names. The game reads FNV hashes, so if you double click a clip with S3PE and add a name in name field and just save it, you have done nothing! You must, after naming that clip to click the FNV64 button and see that its instance number changed

This instance number is also in AW(or OKW).package in the table STBL? Than I can see all these links? To see the lack of a clip for example. such a query mechanism exist?